A Butterfly's Wings | 박지민

By BongBongSoonieya

[DISCONTIUNED] "Aw, does my little peanut not have a car? Why, because her widdle legs are too short to weach... More

UPDATE
A/N
십일
십이
십 삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십

40 3 6
By BongBongSoonieya

•--------------------------•

last night

"Jimin, all your sins are forgiven." I stated, rubbing my full stomach.

"Oh, really?" he laughed.

I nodded, eyes closed.

We were watching Train to Busan, and when it went off, the news came on. My eyes shot open and I quickly sat up and faced the TV. Jimin stopped laughing and he looked at me.

"Chae-eun?"

"Turn the TV off." I popped.

"What? Why?" he asked worriedly.

"Can you just---"

"A child the age of five reported missing from Gwangju by the name of Eun-bin. Her mom says she was shopping with her daughter, but when she let go of her hand to get a basket, her daughter disappeared."

I sat there, clenching my stomach hard, trying to settle down my urge to puke. I clenched my jaw, and strained my neck.

I can't just run to the bathroom like I normally do. I have a roomate now..plus, I finally got food into my belly.

"These kids...why are they always being targeted these days?" Jimin started. "The disappearences in children has accelerated since....since...." 

Kirimi.

I jumped up from my seat and raced to the bathroom. I busted the door open so hard two of the hinges broke. I threw my face into the toilet and puked all of what I just ate.

No. Stop. Please.

I kept puking. My stomach wouldn't listen to my head, my head wouldn't listen to my heart, my heart wouldn't listen to my stomach, nothing of mine listened to anything. And I was alone. No one to help me through this. It was always just me, throwing up, alone. But those thoughts disappeared when a large, warm hand landed on my back.

Jimin.

As my puking began to slow down, I could feel Jimin's bottom lip lightly touch the back of my neck, his hot breaths grazing my cold skin.

Eventually, the puking stopped and Jimin's hand wrapped around my waist. His torso touching my back and, me, awestruck and content with the thoughts spiraling through my head right now.

"Why didn't you tell me you were like this? Is this why you're so skinny?" he questioned.

"It's none of your business," I spat pushing him off of my back and reaching for my toothbrush.

When I grabbed my toothbrush, Jimin placed his hand on my shoulder and spun me around to face him forcibly.

His eyes were cold and hard, jaw clenched.

"J-Jimin you-you're hurting me-"

"None of my business??" he shouted. "None of my business?? What do you mean, 'none of my business'??? YOU'RE MY ROOMATE FOR PETE'S SAKE!!! I THINK THAT MAKES YOUR HEALTH MY BUSINESS!!"

My eyes pricked back with tears as I saw him there hollering at me.

"Why're you yelling at me? I didn't do anything to you!"

"I'M YELLING," he started. "....I'm yelling...." his voice wavered as it trailed off.

"I'm yelling because you make me worried. I'm sitting here asking you why you're like this and you respond back with 'none of your business'. Do you know how much that hurts me?"

"Why does it hurt you?" I spat.

He looked at me, his eyes red. Was he about to cry?

"What?" he asked.

"Why does it hurt you?" I repeated.

"I....I....I don't know..." he finally responded.

I nodded as I turned towards the sink, and began brushing my teeth. Jimin just sat there watching my backside as I cleaned my teeth. When I finished, he got up from the side of the tub and placed his arms around my waist, sitting his chin on my shoulder.

"Since you threw up the five packages of ramen you just ate, I'll take you out to go eat."

My eyes widened in surprise and my knees went numb from the sudden excitement. If it weren't for Jimin's grip around my waist, my face would've kissed the ground by now.

"Chimaek?" I shouted.

"If that's what you want.." his nose getting lost in my strands of hair.

"YES!" I turned my head, careful not to crash our mouths together, and pecked his nose.

"Oh?" he said.

"Don't get used to it." I popped.

He let go and I ran to my room to get dressed.

I threw on a white shirt with black shorts and my pastel blue jacket, slipped on my black Timberlands, man, I love black, I had knee-length white socks and styled my hair into a ponytail.

I rushed out to the living room and hopped on the couch.

I saw the TV was still on, quickly shutting it off.

I got on my phone and streamed some music.

About five three-minute songs passed and Jimin came out of his room. He had on a grey shirt with his signature pastel blue knit sweater he loves to wear, with some black ripped jeans, and his black Timberlands. 

When I finally realised where I've seen a similar outfit before, I grimaced.

"Go and change!" I yelled.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just go and change!" I repeated.

He looked at my distressed form on the couch and a sly smirk made its way on his face.

"What?" I popped.

"Is it because we're matching?"

I didn't reply, instead getting up and walking towards my room. Jimin laughed as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

"Let me go change!" I whined.

"No, let's just go like this."

"No." I retorted.

"Please?" he pleaded. "I'm taking you out for chimaek! You owe me. Plus, I restored your empty fridge's life."

Dang, the man does have a point.

"Fine." I popped.

I followed him out to his car and quickly opened his door. Speaking of door...

"Yah! Don't swing my door like that! Wouldn't want it to end up like yours!" he shouted.

"My bathroom door...." I weeped.

"Yoouu brooke iiiittt~." he sang.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"I missed my fiesty peanut." he piped.

I missed being your peanut.

Wait. No I didn't!

"Chae-eun?"

"Yeah?" I turned my head towards his face, flustered.

He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"How long have you been throwing up?"

My eyes softened. I hesitated for a second. I turned my gaze towards the front of the car.

"It's okay. You can tell me." he reassured.

"Promise not to yell?" I asked, placing my eyes on his face again.

He laughed and ran his free hand through his hair. "I'll try." 

I laughed as well, trying to cover the fact that I was worried.

"Ele...."

"Hm?" he asked, his hand rubbing circles on mine.

"Eleven months.." I spouted.

His grip on my hand tightened as his eyes widened in shock saying, 'What??', but soon loosened when he saw my eyes that spoke, 'You promised.' He looked at me with his brown eyes .

"Do the things on TV cause you to puke?" he asked.

"Not everything, just the news."

"Why just the news?" he asked.

"Because, you know how the increase in child abuductions have occured, right?" I questioned.

He nodded.

"That's all they ever talk about. And it reminds me of...." I looked at his face.

"Of?" he chimed.

I looked in his eyes. I couldn't tell him. Kirimi was like a sister to him. I avoided saying the truth of why I puke. I couldn't. I couldn't.

 "Of something in my past. And the thoughts make me throw up...I've gotten so skinny, and I could be sick, but I don't want to go to the doctor." I finished.

He looked at our entangled hands and bit his bottom lip. He raised his enclosed fist around mine and layed his soft, full lips on my skin. My ears were burning from being flustered.

"J-Jimin?" I stuttered.

"Thank you for trusting me." he replied softly before letting go of my hand and pulling off.

•--------------------------•

"Hey, hyung!"

"Hey, Taehyung-ah." Jimin replied, hugging his dongsaeng as if they haven't seen each other in five years.

Jimin took me to a bar, with his buddies, and Kwang-soo, where we would have our chimaek.

I quickly rushed over to the chicken and stuffed my face. I had a few shots of beer between bites. It was delicious. I felt myself getting kind've tipsy, but didn't slow down drinking. 

Kwang-soo kept clinging on to Jimin and bringing up things about their past. He laughed along with her.

Eventually, I was piss drunk, and had no say in what I'd do next. 

All of a sudden, a drunk Jungkook plopped next to me. I, myself was too drunk to notice he was there, instead, I was crossing my eyes while laughing at myself making two chicken legs kiss.

"That's funny," Jungkook mentioned, slurring his words.

"Heeheehee. They're kissing." I giggled.

He scooted closer to me and turned my face towards his. 

"Why don't we try that out and see if it's just as funny?" he asked, the smell of booze hitting my nose. 

Before I could respond his mouth crashed onto mine. My mind was too hazy to comprehend what was going on, so I kissed him back.

He deepened the kiss as he turned his head to the side and cupped my cheek. His tounge glazed my bottom lip and soon made its way into my mouth. Our tounges glided into each other, a tangled mess. I sighed into his mouth as he placed his body on top of mine. 

**JIMIN POV***

"Oppa, remember that time when I dropped my ice cream and you gave me yours? You said, 'anything for my mochi.'" Kwang-soo smiled.

"I said that?" I asked.

Kwang-soo chuckled nervously and set her chin on my arm. 

"You don't remember? You cared for me well..."

I scratched the back of my head so Kwang-soo could get off. "I guess not, sorry." I replied.

Taehyung and Namjoon were dancing drunkingly together and intertwined their arms. They started shouting random Chinese phrases as they spun around.

I was chatting with Jin, the only sober one besides me, and heard a noise. A sexual noise. A moan.

My head turned quickly to over where the sound was and got up.

"Jimin, where ya going?" Jin questioned.

I ignored him and kept walking towards the couch. I peered my eyes over the edge, my body, burning with rage.

I snatched Jungkook by the hair and pulled him away from Chae-eun.

"Hyung, why'd you do that?" the maknae questioned.

Ignoring him, I landed my fist on his jaw. I was furious. He fell to the ground, rubbing his jaw.

Why am I so mad? It's not like we're dating and she's cheating, but still...

"Why the fuck did you kiss Chae-eun?" I piped.

•--------------------------•

**CHAE-EUN POV***

This went on for a couple a seconds before his mouth ripped away from mine. I whined at the fact the hot kiss ended so early, and turned only to see a pissed off Jimin.

"Jiminie!" I playfully shouted.

"Hyung, why'd you do that?" the maknae questioned.

Instead of answering him, the older just punched Jungkook in the face. He fell to the floor, holding his jaw.

"Why the fuck did you kiss Chae-eun?" Jimin questioned.

"What?" the younger piped.

"Why did you kiss her???"

The maknae just shrugged and rubbed his jaw. Jimin's eyes peaked furiosity levels. I jumped up without any say in what I was doing, and tugged at Jimin's sleeve.

"Jimin-ah, I'm tired..." I drunkingly stated.

His eyes remained on Jungkook, who was sprawled on the floor, still rubbing his jaw.

"Let's go home." he replied coldly. His grip on my wrist was so tight, when he let go, red marks were left behind.

•--------------------------•

"Jiminie huuurt mee...."

"Why did you kiss him?" he spat.

"Hm?" I asked, playing with my fingers.

Jimin pulled over and turned the car off. Anger was in his eyes.

"Jiminie's maaad......~" I sang.

"Why did you kiss him?" he repeated.

"I dunno..." I started. "Did I make Jimin mad?"

His expression softened, his eyes leaving mine. His gaze soon focused back on me when I bust into tears.

"I..made...Jimin....maaaad,," I cried.

"Aw, peanut, don't cry..." he said softly bringing his small fingers up to rub my face.

"B-but...I made Chiminie mad.." I pouted, grabbing at his hand and rubbing the back of it.

"Chiminie?" he laughed.

I nodded slowly, hot tears cascading down my cold cheeks.

He side smiled, and leaned towards my ear.

"Only I am allowed to kiss you. All right?"

I nodded again, this time half-asleep. As I started to drift off into dreamland, I could feel a pair of warm, full lips meet my cheek. Then the rumbling of the car began.

•--------------------------•

"Thank you, oppa for the meal!!" I screamed as I hugged his chest.

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Oh, I thought never in a million years you would call me oppa?" he smirked staring at my lips.

I faked a pout and buried my face into his chest.

"I lied." I mumbled against his chest.

"Aww you're so cute when you're drunk." he said as he ruffled my hair.

"ありがとー"(Thank you) I replied back.

"どういたしまして~"(you're welcome) he sang.

"I very tired. Chiminie, take me to my bed, please."

He got up, smiling as he carried me bridal style and brought me to my room.

"Peanut, I'm sorry for hurting you...." I didn't hear the rest of what he had to say, for I soon fell asleep.

•--------------------------•

**A/N** 

Sorry I haven't been updating consistently, I wanted to take a break.

Anyways, have a great day/ night/ morning/ evening/ afternoon(?)!

-Bong Bong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 49.3K 75
"Do you wanna learn how to kiss?" This is first fan fiction I write on Wattpad and English isn't my first language, my grammar is very sucks, so plea...
211K 6.7K 25
"You're mine baby, don't tell me you forgot that?" Mine | PJM Park Jimin Fanfiction/AU Book 2 of 3 190731 - 190826 Cover: Picture credits to pieceso...
8.5K 32 62
-imagines -preferences -scenarios • disclaimer: mature content. read at your own risk • start: oct 12, 2019 ended: january 21, 2020
195K 6.6K 54
'I don't want you to love me because I am suga, I want you to love me because I am yoongi' UNEDITED Started 10/10/2019 Ended 20/05/2020 Reached 100 r...