Hannie • You Took Me For Gran...

By mxfaiii

in which the most popular kid in school, took the shyest, and quietest kid, who was always there for her, for... More

characters & disclaimers
zero.
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
chapter
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

thirteen

1.2K 35 6
By mxfaiii

annies pov

"you know annie, i dont know how you do it." hayden said as he wrapped his arm around me. "do what?" i laughed. "wake up.. and taking care of your little brother knowing that your parents are gone." he said. "well family is always before me, and aiden means the whole world to me, he really needs me right now, you know?" i smiled. "always." he smiled.

he walked me back to the zieglers. "well this is where we say bye?" i smiled as i reached in for a hug. this hug made me feel safe, it made me forget about everything for a few seconds. "ill see you tomorrow?" he asked as we release. "definitely." he smiled, and walked off into the night.

Haydens Pov

"you're back so late hayden." my mom said as she locked the door. "i was with annie leblanc." i smiled. "awww.. that's good that you're spending so much time with her now, you better get in as much time as you can with her." she smiled. "what do you mean?" i asked. her face went pale. "what's wrong???" I questioned. "well since annie and aiden have no one to watch them anymore, they might have to go into the system if no one wants them or are able to take care of them. I heard, that its a 85% chance that they will most likely go into the foster care system." my mom explained and my heart dropped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
103K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
922K 21.2K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
90.8K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...