Gay Galore Oneshots. (BXB/MXM...

By angeluslovely

This book is a compilation of different stories with some containing multiple parts to it. Homophobic people... More

Hey everyone.
Happy Birthday?
Thou Hath Been Born Sexy.(m-preg)part 1.
Thou Hath Been Born Sexy part 2.
Raw Urges
His Game-2
Punishment....or not? (1)
Punishment...or not? (2)
Punishment...or not?(3)
Straight Up Bold - 1
Straight Up Bold- 2

His Game

39.9K 405 145
By angeluslovely

I hope I get the job this time. I'm short on time as it is and I've got to pay the rent. I've got to give it all. I have to get on the good side.

All these thoughts were running inside little Mr. Nicholas' head. A tiny boy of 5'2, 23 years old, dirty blonde hair and green eyes.

Not only he had trouble getting anywhere in a crowd, he had a hard time convincing anybody that he is 23 and not 15. They even doubted the authenticity of his ID. God knows he had trouble.

But he needed to score this job. He just needed this.

         **************************
"Mr. Nicholas Robinson, Mr. Rounds will see you now."

The pretty petite receptionist announced.

Nicholas' pov

My heart was pounding so bad I thought it would burst out any minute.

I knock on the varnished wooden door of Mr. Rounds office. Mr. Jordan Rounds. The man who became billionaire in his twenties. Good Lord now that's luck. Or hard work. He was also deemed the most eligible bachelor but he was never rumoured to be seeing anyone.

Whatever the case, I hope that he gives me this job. Here goes.

"Come in."

I push the doors and step into the office. It was so huge and the decor....oh God!

I forget where I am and I stand there and stare in awe. Until I saw the man sitting behind the huge desk.

Then I had no doubt I couldn't do this. No one could do enough work to satisfy this hulk of a man.

I was so about to turn and run out the door when I heard him say:
"Have a seat"

I stare at him.

God have mercy on my poor soul. Those lips... Plum, beautiful. That jawline. And the slight, sturdy stubble amplified his handsome looks. His oh so perfect black hair in a perfect quiff that I could die for.

His cheekbones... What to say.  Then I look at his eyes. Black. Completely black and beautiful. Also it was laughing at me.

I realized he was laughing at me the entire time I was checking him out. I could feel my neck and ears grow hot.  I do as he says and walk on liquid feet to his desk and sit.

The interview began. Mr Rounds began from the most simplest questions and then went on to the important ones. I was able to successfully answer all of them. I just hoped that he was satisfied by them because I was trying so hard without showing.

After an hour or so, he was done.

"Give me a moment and I will let you know what I think."

I couldn't fathom his answer as he didn't let much on but I waited patiently.

After a while he turned his attention to me. I waited patiently. He put his fingers on his chin and pretended to think. I got even more nervous.

"So.. Mr Robinson. How was the interview?"
"Ummm.. Ok I guess. "
"Interesting," he said.
"Umm... what's interesting?"

He didn't reply. He simply looked at me and seemed lost in his own thoughts. I let him be.

After sometime he snapped out of his thoughts and asked me,
"Are you seeing anyone at the moment  Nicholas?"
That threw me off mark. Startled, I answered no.

Not that I was not interested in anyone, it's just that I  never found anyone to be with. Sure I had relationships before but they were all with stupid assholes who didn't know how to treat anyone right. Yes. Guys. I dated guys. Always been gay.

Mr. Rounds looked skeptically at me.

"You have a job now Nicholas. I expect you to be punctual and at your feet constantly. I want black coffee on most days unless I request otherwise. I believe in honest work therefore you will work honestly for me and tell me if you don't understand anything or made a mistake and all that shit. I also despise gossip and am a strict believer  in confidentiality. You will work normal hours and eat at normal hours, no skipping meals and staying late in office. Is that understood?"

I was staring open mouthed. Registering nothing. I got the job. I got the freaking job. He wants me to work for him. Oh shit. Work for the hunk.

"Are you listening?" He asked.

I jumped.

"Y-y-yes!" I stammered.
"Good. You're starting tomorrow."
"Thank you sir. I don't believe this. Thank you so much!" I couldn't get my head around this.

He looked at me with wry amusement.

I hurried out blushing furiously.

              -----------------------------------
The next day I woke on time got dressed and hurried off to work as to impress my new boss. It felt so unreal. Working in a huge ass company and under a hunk of boss. Hmm? Under?
I giggled at the thought. Stop it! I scold myself.

Long story short, Mr. Rounds was glad to see me on time and he wasted none in loading me with work and what he expected me to do. It was fairly easy to follow and my day passed well. Talk about a first day luck.
By the afternoon I was exhausted but so pleased to have settled in so well.

As I was about to close up, boss came in and stood over my table, towering over me.

"Well done on your first day. I'm pleased." He looked happy.
"Thank you," I murmur, not leaving his eyes. He looked so mesmerising I had a hard time concentrating on my work the entire day.
"If you you're free after work shall we go and grab a drink to celebrate?" He asked innocently.

A drink? With Adonis? Dare I say no?
"Umm..sure." I manage to get out.

He smiles. My heart does cartwheels. Damn his sexy smile.
He waits for me to pack and walks me out. While we make our way down he asks me stats reports and my views on the company deals I've set up in a day. Before we know it, we reach the bottom floor and he leads us to his car. A fancy looking car I wouldn't know it name or price. I'm absolutely hopeless in cars.

Few moments later we get to a bar an he orders us beer. We also continue with our conversation about the company but slowly the conversation turns towards me. What was I doing before, where I live, who do I live with, etc. I wonder where this is going but I answer with honesty.

"Are you gay, Nico?"

I flushed and looked down.

How does he know? DOES he know? Will he hate me? Throw me out of his office?
"Yes," I answer meekly after sometime.
His answer completely shocked me.

"Thank God."
What?!

"What do you mean by that?"I ask.
"I wanted to know what you preferred. If you would've liked women, I would have lost it!"

That confused me.
"Why?"
"Because I wanted to fuck you the moment I laid eyes on you and it would be easier to do that if you are gay."

Oh.

Oh my.

Oh my word.

I stare at him my mouth parted and his eyes stare lustfully back at me. I feel my skin warm up under his gaze I suddenly feel too hot,my pants too tight and my mouth too dry. I so want him. Now.

He might realized that too because the next instant I'm being pulled outta the pub and into his car and the car is being floored and I'm being thrown back into the seat.

In mere seconds I'm again being pulled outta the car and into a big ass house I don't get time to register. Jordan pulls me in the house, up the stairs, down a corridor and finally into a plush room. Also I don't get to look around and register that. Because the next instant I'm being pushed back to the wall and kissed furiously.

The man can kiss. He was ravishing me, coaxing me to lose it, taking me by storm.

I moan into his mouth quite evidently turned on. My fingers thread into his lush hair and pull on it slightly. He moans and my cock throbs in response. I was so dying to get dirty with my boss.

His hands roam all over my body like he can't get enough. My body responds to his touch and I arch into his body. Our lips dancing a wild and sensuous tango. His hard on bores into my flat tummy and I grind my hips to create friction.

He sucks on my neck probably leaving marks. He squeezes my butt pulling me into him.

Then I find myself flying towards the bed and land on my stomach. Jordan falls on my back and starts kissing between my shoulder blades, moving down. Thats when I actually noticed that my shirt was off. When did that happen?

His hands slide down to his pants and undid the button and fly. His mouth begin kissing the grooves above my butt. Then without any warning, he pulls my pants down together with my underwear, leaving my ass bare to him. He grabs my globes and gives them a squeeze. I moan out and he chuckles. The warm rich sound from his chest gets my cock weeping.

Oh My GOD!!!

Hi peeps long time no see. This update took me so long but this is part one and part two is not far along so i hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 777 20
This story contains *GAY MARRIAGE *OMEGAVERSE *MPREG *RAPE *BAD WORDS *YAOI IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THOSE KIND OF CONTENTS YOU CAN LEAVE....
125K 1.5K 67
18+ don't read if not into omo! Contains mommy kink, omo, age play and bottom bils. Just ignore this book if it's not your thing.. I know some you...
My Love Journey By elnafta

Historical Fiction

68 7 21
This is my first time writting my first book. All characters are of black race based in midieviel age Kind notice if you are : -Sensitive to vulgar l...
116K 5.8K 51
ATTENTION!!! THIS BOOK IS STRICTLY 18+ . . . . Do not read if you can't stand sexual assault and brutality!!❌ BEWARE!!!!