Fragile Hearts

Par ShonaLover

A short story revolving around lives of three central characters.Vivaan , Ramya and Varna gets connected in a... Plus

Cast ( Character Sketch )
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
FEW WORDS FROM AUTHOR
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Trailer and surprise
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 A
Chapter 61 B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 A
Chapter 70 B
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Special Teaser - Milestone (100 Chapters)
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105

Chapter 46

1.6K 167 74
Par ShonaLover

Varna felt the wind touching her face.Blew away soft tendrils.It will rain soon.She closed door to balcony.Of her room.Went to bed.Her pale face showed.Signs of bright smile.When she could see.Little one flying his tiny.Hands and feet.In air and he got.In discomfort not finding someone close.She run to bed.Patted his chest.He frowned showing anger on her.Starting sucking his hand.When she took him.In her arms.Resting his head on her shoulder.Varna patted baby's back.Slowly lulling him to sleep.Pranush was becoming.Ray of hope.For Varna Shetty.

Has been 2 months.Ramya passed away.She was there alive.In their lives.They came back to Chennai.Few weeks ago.Nothing worked out.Had to come home.People can run away from truth.For some time.Has to face it.Thats how life was going for them.Varna has shut herself in.Shell after Shakthi's departure from her life.It was blow to her.What she didnt do get to him.Tried calling him.Went to his house.Convince him.He was adamant on his stand.Prakash and Karuna were sure.Now alliance broken off completely.

Varna still had hope.In her heart.Shakthi will back to her life.He was only one she.Could hold on to.She would give life.Have him back with her.She wanted forgiveness from him.Chance too to mend things back.She felt Pranush sleeping.Slowly put him in his cot.Covering him with baby quilt.Se didnt knew when baby started.Bonding with her.Tied in thread of emotions.When she hugs him.She feels same like Ramya.Her eyes wouldnt have one day.Without shedding tears.For Shakthi.She was angry on Ramya.For leaving her alone.In this world.She has no one.Share her feelings with.

Another tragedy hit Reddy family.Form of Satya passing away.Few weeks ago.His health worsened.He was brought to Chennai.Where he took last breath.Lata went unconsolable.Whole family was in shock.They knew Satya wasnt doing well.This was too soon.After losing someone dear as Ramya.Reyansh was broken too.Losing his father.Vivaan was on two minds.He had to handle work and baby.Tragedy hitting family.Being son of house.He had to be strong pillar.From time Varna came back to Chennai.Pranush has acted cranky.Not wanting to have meals.Anyone crying in every hour.He started acting different.Vivaan thought how his son.Has grown deep emotions.For someone else.

When they came to Chennai.Keeping baby with Shettys were best option.Has been week.Satya's death.Were slowly trying to gather things back.Vivaan was at door.Confused to ring bell.He frowned before Prakash opened door.He welcomed him in.Shivani has asked him.Get Pranush home.Didnt wanted to burden.Varna too knowing her health.Vivaan was on two minds how.Face her it was difficult.

Prakash was sitting with him.Karuna served water.Gave light smile to him.Vivaan could see.Shetty house dull.Since Ramya has gone.Wasnt like before.Like his place has.Turned to darkness.She was person.Could turn house.Bright and chirpy.His thoughts cut off.When heard wails of his son.He looked stairs.Karuna mentioned he has light.Fever from morning.Vivaan frowned getting worried.They knew about.Pranush's health too.What he inherited from Ramya.Doctors gave hope.He might recover as he grow up.Needs proper care.Karuna asked Vivaan.Come upstairs.

He climbed up.Keeping lump on throat.Every place and corner.Reminded him of Ramya.Her voice and giggles.Her shy stares.It destroyed him.Vivaan shut his eyes.Gripping on his pain.When he reached door.He heard chuckle from baby.What he saw.Made him froze on door.Pranush was looking at.Person holding him closely.With big eyes.His face breaking into smile.His tiny hand.Wants to hold her.Touch her face.When he touched her.Cheeks he felt overjoyed.She let him.Get warmth of her cheeks.Plating kisses.On him and singing him.Lullaby trying to give him.What he wish for.Mother's love and care.

Varna heard something.Turned around to find.Vivaan standing near door.In dishieveled look.She havent noticed.Look at him.Since time her sister was gone.She could feel his pain.For time she thought.Again battle inside her.Stopped her from thinking about his side.Both were at loggerheads.Decided to blame each other.For fault they didnt knew.If they were to be blamed for.Vivaan's eye were.Moistened as he stole glances.His sharp gaze.Left Varna with questions.She frowned.Pranush snuggling to her.Bosom hiding himself.Vivaan glared as he saw that.For minute.He saw vision of Ramya.Holding their son.Lulling him to sleep.Doting on him.

Karuna came to see.Vivaan leaving in split.Varna stood in daze.Karuna realized what must.Have striken poor boy.There isnt day.They dont miss Ramya.Seeing Varna is torture.As well boon.For them to see their Ramya back.Her face was with them.In form of Varna.Pranush feels it too.They thought but for Vivaan.It wont be easy.

Vivaan didnt take Pranush back.That night as he was better.With Varna and he left.Without saying word to anyone.He got home.Shutting himself in room.Took shower and went to bed.More he tried to get sleep.Ramya's memories wouldnt leave him.He didnt remember last time.When he took breath.He sighed as he shut his eyes.Last time e hugged her.Touched her face.It had smile.Then he opened his eyes.In fear as Varna's face.Came to him.Holding his son.He messed his hair.Kicked quilt away.He felt frustrated.Washed his face.

Vivaan looked at himself.In mirror with wet face.He remembered meeting Ramya.She wasnt first one.But Varna was one.She met him.All incidents disturbed his mind.As he went back to room.He sat down on carpet.Trying to cry heart out.When he stopped.Remembered something.He felt pain on his heart.After Ramya passed away.He found something in stairs.Their place.Same pendant.Which was dear to her.Than her life.Costed her life.His life too.Their son's life.Vivaan clenched his fists.In anger and groaned.From inside.He wont ever be able.To forgive Varna.For doing that to his wife.Till her last breath.Ramya sufferred.Died with lost wish.See her once.

It was late afternoon.When Karuna handled fussy Pranush.Trying to find same arms.He was used to.Varna wasnt at home.From morning.Karuna remembered about incident.Cursed her mouth.For saying what she shouldnt have.

Varna was done feeding bottle.To baby and she cleaned her mouth.Picking him up.Making him burp.Karuna folded his clothes.Smiled and came to touch baby's head.Kissed there.Watching his tiny pale hands.He looked weak.Than baby of his age.

K-"Just like Ramya.How she used to look.Behave so adamant.

Ramya has come back.Why God has to od injustice.Little one.

His mother snatched away from him.before he could recognize.Her properly.Wish she was here."

Varna didnt say word.Her face has surely.Lost pale smile.She was walking in room.Trying to pat Pranush to sleep.Karuna wiped her tears.Folding quilt.Propering bed when she looked at frame.Of sisters in side table.She traced Ramya's pic.Words casually left her mouth.

K-"It was yesterday.Both were small.Have grown up now.Time flies.

Ramya was good girl.Always listening to what say.Stubborn at times.

But you were always.Making face.Keeping away at times.Like a puzzle for us.To solve."

V-"Ramya had everything good.Aththai isnt it."

K-"Varna no.I didnt say that.

You are also.Apple of our eye.What we are left with."

Varna looked at her aunt.With teary eyes.Her voice sounded sharp.She has put Pranush to cot.Spoke before leaving room.

V-"Why is it.That everyone wants to see.Ramya in Varna now.

No one cared.To see Varna before.Now or will in future."

Karuna came back.To present trying to handle baby.She felt bad.For saying words to Varna.She has left somewhere.Without informing.She knew where she went.Shakthi was in town.She shut her eyes.Was no use crying over spilled milk.Who could make stubborn.Varna understand.She has become.More harsh after Ramya's death.It worried them more.For her.She looked at little one.Wished if he could change fates.

Stormy night and raining heavily.Some places light was cut out.Vivaan's car stopped outside.House as he stepped down.With Reyaansh.Both looked in tension.Getting call from Karuna.Prakash's health was not well.He was resting.She had no option.Left to call them.Varna hasnt returned home.From time she left in day.Wasnt receiving calls too.Made Karuna worried.

K-"Sorry to bother you.I dont know.Whom to call.

This girl is not in state.To think wisely.Left house and still nowhere.Be seen.Vivaan Im worried.

What if something happens to her."

R-"Aththai please sit down.We are here.Dont worry.

We will find Varna.Do you know where.She left for."

Thunders bolted.Vivaan saw his son sleeping.With frown on face.He shut his eyes.Having glass of water.Reyansh was consoling Karuna.Problems werent going to leave them.It looked like.He didnt have heart.Refuse Karuna aththai.After sensing her panic.He didnt knew why he came for.He knew Varna has many lives.Related to whom he couldnt ris to lose.Prakash wasnt in good health too.He heard Reyansh then.As they left to look for Varna.

For an hour they drove like crazy.Vivaan was very angry.Cursing under his breath.Rain was getting heavy.They got calls from home.Informed Nandini tell everyone.Not to worry as they will be back.Reyansh tried some numbers.Were blank as where Varna could go.They were passing park.Near Shetty house.

R-"Im equally tensed now.Look at weather.

I hope Varna is safe.She has seen alot.Must have not been easy."

V-"Its upto us.Rey how we handle.We cant give up on life.

On others who care for us.There are some selfish.People who dont give.

Damn about others.Who die caring for you."

Reyansh sensed discomfort in Vivana's words.He didnt find.Moment to argue over anything.When he asked him to stop.Car finding someone.Could see Varna sitting outside park.In stairs getting drenched.In rain and it didnt have effect on her.Reyansh rushed to her.Vivaan watched her from car.Flaring his nostrils.Seeing her face.He feels tortured.He hit steering wheel of car.

R-"Varna are you crazy.Its raining hard.

Aththai have been worried for you.What are you doing here."

Reyansh was getting wet too.Standing in rain.He shaked Varna.She was shivering.her face held no emotions.She raised her eyes.Recognize him.Looked down again.Reyansh sat beside her.Trying to read her mind.He touched her shoulder.He was person in family.Who tried finding Varna as.Interesting personality.He always felt this girl.Wasnt someone she tried to show.There was more to her.

R-"Varna are you alright.Look at me.

What happened."

Varna gulped saliva down.Her skin was cutting.With cold raindrops.She was torturing herself.She didnt responded to Reyansh words.He went back to car.Disturbed for poor soul.He made call to Karuna.Informing her they found Varna.Will get her back.Vivaan got out of car.Getting drenched in rain.Reyansh could see him in anger.Before he could stop him.He found him barging his way.To place Varna was sitting.

V-"Get up.Right now."

Varna was sitting still.Hugging her knees.She was shivering.Vivaan's eyes were spitting anger.He gained control.When Varna didnt hear him.He lost his cool.He caught her shoulder fiercely.Made her face him.It was first time when her cold eyes.Met his blazing ones.Loud thunder struck.Witnessing their cold war.Which was verge of blazing now.

V-"Didnt you hear me.Varna get up.

Go and sit on car."

V-"Leave me.I dont need.You."

Varna's cold words hit him.Like an arrow and he.Couldnt keep with his cool.Reyansh sat on driver's seat.Vivaan picked Varna.Who collapsed in his arms.He threw her back seat of car.Getting in his seat.He rubbed his nape.And wet face.Started car.He could see her seething in anger.When she spoke to him.He was equally tempered like her.Within some time.They dropped her home.Reyaansh took leave.It was getting late.Vivaan sat inside car.Pulling up glasses of window.He got flashes of Varna and her fierce eyes.Same ones which helped.Him to differentiate between.His Ramya and rude arrogant Varna Shetty.

.........................................................................................................

Thank you for your wishes.My hand is better.Its healing but.Advised to rest fully.I cant stay away from my books.Writing is my passion.Missed Fragile hearts badly.So this is small filler chapter.

Thank you for comments.Votes they meant alot to me.Im overwhelmed receiving.Votes and love for this book.In pranushka Pearl Awards.Thanks to my readers.Love from Vivaan,Ramya and Varna.

Lets thank @pranushkaholic  for giving us cute cover.New cover for this book.Thank you love.

Please do not forget to vote and comment.

:)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

29.4K 1.4K 23
All Rights Reserved. Rank #7 in suspense out of 5k stories for 5 days Rank #8 in suspense out of 5k stories for 4 days. Rank #9 in suspense out of 4k...
38.5K 2.6K 19
#322 in Short Story 20/5/18 #258 on 22/5/18 #265 on 4/6/18 Vikram walked aimlessly.After missing out chance willingly to.Party with his friends.A da...
31.6K 2.2K 25
Marry you pls me will ? - Huh ? Did I read it right ?? Yes you did ! Weird title but why is it so ?? Read to find out ! 😜😁 This is a short fanficti...
104K 3.6K 31
A Shivika Rikara Rumya SS + Priveer It's a short story revolving how the four couple realize their love for each other..