Dreading The Mafia

By coinikee

I stared at the man who'd kidnapped me, my heart pounding. His green eyes burned me. Burned me until I was no... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40

Part 7

39.7K 1.7K 143
By coinikee

Part 7

For as long as I could remember, my body was the one thing I was always proud of. And it was the one thing that had given me much more than I could've asked for. My arms and legs were the reasons for Natasha's hatred, and they were the reason for my success. Yes, I worked hard to reach where I am today but keeping my body in the right shape and state was part of my success.

And now, I could lose it all.

In just a few seconds, Renzo found out about my greatest weakness, one I was sure he would use against me to make me do whatever he wanted. How could he know such things about me? I was not a celebrity or an influential person who was popular, so how did they get this information?

"My body is none of your business," I spat and looked away, not wanting him to see the vulnerability I was sure was lurking in my eyes. He already knew my grandmother was my weakness, I was stupid enough to give him a reaction but I couldn't react to this. I needed to have the upper hand here.

"Oh, but sugarplum, it is very much my business." To prove his words, he caressed my bare leg, causing unwanted shudders to ripple throughout my body. "You know, we in the Mafia have a few rules and concepts. And one of those...concepts, is that the woman living under our roof belongs to us." He brought his lips close to my ears. "In every way possible."

"Wow, no wonder you guys have to force and torture women. I mean, no one comes to you willingly so you decide to kidnap and torture woman because you men in the Mafia are that desperate," I retorted, feeling satisfied after seeing his eyes narrow to slits. I probably was an idiot for provoking him but I couldn't just lie here with my arms and legs bound—powerless—and not do anything about it.

"Are you seriously that stupid or do you have a death wish? You better watch what you say to me because I can easily kill you just as easily I choose to keep you alive," he warned but I was way past caring. He threatened my body and I would not let him get away with it.

I shrugged. "If I'm going to die, then fine, I might as well take your dignity with me."

The growl that resonated out of Renzo's throat nearly stopped my heart. And before I could do anything, he rolled on top of me and straddled my body, his green eyes shooting fire balls at me. I locked my eyes with his, enduring the volcanic fury blazing in the viridian depths. It was strange that I noticed how strong his thighs were as they settled around my waist. I feared they were strong enough to break me.

No matter what you do to me, Renzo, I will never give you the satisfaction of victory, because I will never let you win.

"Maybe breaking a bone does not matter to you as much as I previously thought. But that's alright, I'll break two. Maybe I will let you decide which ones," he said.

"You will soon realize that you were wrong about a lot of things regarding me," I responded, trying to quell the fear building in my mind. I hope he wouldn't break my bones like he was intending to, it could cause permanent damage.

"Oh, that may be true but one cannot deny the fact that breaking one of these beautiful bones will destroy you in ways shedding blood will not. And no matter how nonchalant you act around me, I can see right through you. Your lips might say something else." He caressed my lower lip with the pad of his thumb. "But your eyes tell me the truth; they show me what you don't want me to see."

I will not give in. I will not give in.

I took a deep breath. "You only see what you want to see, whether it's true or not. And are you done talking to me? Have I entertained you enough? Can I sleep now?"

"No. I am still bored and you haven't given me what I came for," he replied.

Renzo made me roll my eyes. "What did you come for?"

"Simple. I want you to help me defeat the Borronis and capture Natasha," he answered with a shrug.

"And I told you, you can forget about it. I will not help you, no matter what you do to me," I stated.

"Tsk. Tsk. I really hoped you wouldn't say those last words; in the Mafia, we tend to take them literally and very seriously," he said, grinning at me, the kind of grin which made one wonder whether you were the devil's child or not.

Oh God, what had I gotten myself into? I was seriously starting to hate my looks because if it wasn't for my hair and eyes and God knows what other feature that resembled Natasha's, I wouldn't be here right now. Instead of letting me go, Renzo decided to keep me here and threaten me into helping him.

Surprise slapped me in the face when Renzo suddenly got off me and stood up beside my bed. He stared at me long and hard as if wanting me to know something he couldn't tell me with his mouth. And when I looked in those eyes, I couldn't help but fear for my life. Renzo was planning something and it was something that would cause me a lot of pain.

"You should get some sleep now." He strode towards the door and opened it. "Who knows if you'll be able to sleep again."

Those dark words wrapped around my heart like a noose, preventing me from going back to sleep. The threat in those words were clear.

Something was going to happen tomorrow.

And I had to be ready for it.

-*-*-*-*

When the next morning arrived I actually cursed the sun for rising. My arms and legs were sore from being tied up since last night, I doubt I would be able to move them. I hoped Renzo would release me right now because I had lost feeling in all my limbs.

It was while I was thinking about my poor arms and legs that the door opened and in walked Renzo followed by a maid. Today he was dressed in a black buttoned up shirt and black slacks and if I hadn't known what a monster he truly was I would be drooling over him right now. But as it was, Renzo was just a pretty face, not a pretty soul.

"Good morning, sugarplum, did you sleep well last night?" He asked with a charming smile that had the power to disarm any warm-blooded woman.

"I can't feel my arms and legs; how do you think I slept?" If he was pretending to be ignorant then he was doing a pretty successful job.

"Oh, don't worry about that. We'll take care of your discomfort right now," he said before taking a hold of my left ankle and untying me. I watched him with keen eyes as he repeated the action with my right ankle. Why was he being so sweet? He was planning something. "But you know, when I ease someone's discomfort, I expect them to do the same."

"Ah! There is it! And to think I actually thought you were human for second, don't worry, I won't make that mistake again," I replied as he untied my wrists. Feeling rushed back in my arms and legs in the form of spindly insects, making me feel relieved yet uncomfortable. "So? What's the payment for easing my discomfort? Let me tell you, I will not help you with the Borronis or whoever that family is."

Renzo smirked, his eyes sparkling with mystery. "Oh no, I heard you loud and clear when you refused to help me. You, my sugarplum, will be pleasing me in a much different way."

"And what way is that? And why would I please you? You kidnap me and are now keeping me here against my will. Like, if you are trying to brownie points, I'm sorry but you will have to work a little harder." I told him.

"I don't need brownie points to have you please me. You will do as I say because I will stab you until I manage to permanently damage one or more of your organs," he said it like he was planning to take me shopping and spending a ridiculous amount of money on me.

"Wow, that is such a motivational phrase." If sarcasm was the language he understood, then I was more than happy to speak it.

"Motivational or not, you are coming with me." He paused. "This is Verde, she will help you shower and give you breakfast." Renzo brought his face extremely close to mine. "And then you are all mine."

Once Renzo was gone, Verde helped me out of bed and into the bathroom where a bathtub was already filled with bubbles floating on the surface. For a man who was dead set on killing me, he sure knew how to pamper me.

The marble tiles felt cool under my feet and the pristine white clawfoot tub with gold taps had me wanting to lie down and relax in the water. I wanted the bubbles to caress my body and wash away my pain and worries. I did not want to think about Renzo or the Mafia, I just wanted to enjoy this bath.

I turned to look at maid who was waiting for me to get in the tub. "Grazie per l'aiuto. Puoi andare ora." (Thank you for your help. You can leave now)

The maid looked like she wanted to argue but thought better of it. She bowed and hurried out of the bathroom, leaving me alone with my bubble bath.

"Oh Renzo, what are you planning to do to me?" I asked myself as I got in the bath. But as soon as the water took over my body, I closed my eyes and forgot the surreal reality I had been thrown into. Instead, I was back at the studio where I danced my heart out. Where I was free.

The studio looked exactly like I remembered it and thank God no detail had been changed, or maybe it had but my mind refused to accept it.

The sparkling floor seemed to stretch on for miles and miles and with the mirrors surrounding us, it looked like it would never end. The railing was placed against one wall and I could see Natasha holding it for support as she stretched and contorted her body in all sorts of different angles.

Natasha glanced at me as she stretched her leg until it was straight before looking away and pretending I did not exist. It was strange how much I missed her right now. Even though she made it no secret that she hated me because I scored higher than her in the dance academy when we were teenagers, but I longed to see her face even though she had nothing nice to say to me.

I waited for the others to join us at the studio. The clock told me that we still had twenty minutes until class started but I did not care. I loved coming early because this studio felt like home. I had a feeling Natasha felt the same way but she would never admit it.

With time on my hands, I turned my back on Natasha and started my own stretching routine. It was one of my favorite things to do before dancing as stretching made me feel like I was free to touch any heights and depths that I wished to.

"Wake up! I didn't bring you here to have you treated like a princess!" I jolted awake and came face to face with Renzo's frowning face. The water sloshed around me and some even fell out but I could not care less about the water, not when a Mafia lord was standing in front of me with the intention to kill.

"Have you ever heard of knocking?" I said, trying to act as cool as a cucumber.

"It's my house, I do not need to knock. Now get out before I drag you out," he ordered, clearly angry.

"Why are you so angry? I was just enjoying a bath, it's not like I used any extra water, yet," I argued.

"I don't have to explain myself to you. Get out and meet me downstairs." He stormed out of the bathroom. "Verde, assicurati di portarla giù nello scantinato non appena esce." (Verde, make sure to bring her down to the basement as soon as she gets out)

What was his problem? Was he jealous of me relaxing and finally having a good time while he sat in his office worrying about the Borronis? If that was it then there was a way to really get under Renzo's skin.

However, he was angry and he did crazy shit when he was angry, which meant I had to get out of this bathtub. So, with a sigh of resignation, I stood up and wrapped the towel which Verde gave me around my body. It didn't take long for me to put on my clothes, only these weren't my clothes. It looked as if Renzo had ordered one of his men to go shopping for some clothes and I had no choice but to wear them.

Once I was dressed, I allowed Verde to lead me out of my room. It was crazy how I wanted to stay in the room I previously tried to escape from, but then again I was dealing with the Mafia and they had a crazy world.

We passed expensive furniture and vibrant paintings nailed to the walls. Were any of these paintings made by famous artists or were they replicas? If the Mafia was as rich as I thought it was, then nothing in this house was a replica.

"Do you have any idea what he intends to do?" I asked, Verde as we entered the elevator which begun to take us down.

Verde shook her head but didn't say anything. With a sigh, I waited for the elevator to stop moving so I could see where I was.

The elevator opened to what could only be the basement of the house. A narrow corridor led to a metal door which stood open. I could see Renzo standing clearly waiting for me. God, what was he planning to do in the basement?

When he saw me, a dark grin spread across his face and I knew I was in big trouble. Was it possible to run away and not get caught by anyone?

"Ah, sugarplum, you're finally here," Renzo said.

"It is time for you to please me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Author's Note.

Hi guys,

Happy Mafia Monday. Here is another chapter, I hope you all like it.

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Thank you for reading.

Until next time.

Take care.

Ciao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 75.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
21.5K 437 34
**π–π€π‘ππˆππ†**( complete) This story will have sensitive topics that meant be triggering to some readers. So please be advised. π•π’πœπ­π—Όπ«π’πš ...
155K 3K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...