Songs for you {Grayson dolan...

By sweet3ner

"This is a song for you..." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
Authors Note
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

14

541 14 1
By sweet3ner

Don't play song

I woke up with the sun shining brightly into my room, and all I could think about was Grayson. Yesterday was so fun and I just hope we can do something like that again. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door and I got up out of bed and opened my door.

It was Lexi and Courtney?..

"Umm hey?" I said as they rushed in.

"ARIANA WHEN WERE YOU GANNA TELL US!" They screamed in excitement.

"Tell yous What?"!& day down with them.

"Stop faking it ariana!" Lexi Hits my arm.

"OWEE HEY!" I scream.

"Who is this mysterious boy" Courtney shows me a picture on her phone. It was a picture of me and Grayson hand in hand...

"What? Who took this?" I asked.

"The paparazzi saw you guys!" Lexi

"B-but me and Grayson arnt together, we are friends... my mam is going to flip!" I jump up.

"Ariana your Mam and manager can't control your lif-" I interrupted Courtney.

"Yes they can!" I grabbed my phone and failed Graysons number.

"Hello?" Grayson

"Grayson, it's ariana" ariana

"Hey Ariana" Grayson

"Yeah Umm Have you saw Instagram?" Ariana

"No why?" Grayson

"You might wanna check.." ariana

"Okay I'm doing it right now, stay with me" Grayson

I looked over at Lexi and Courtney who was smiling at me on the phone to him.

"Omg is this real?" Grayson

"Yes you where there!" Ariana

"Oh no I mean this meme I just saw" Grayson

"Grayson stop playing!" Ariana

"Okay okay" Grayson

"Can u see it?" Ariana

"Us two?" Grayson

"Yeah" ariana

"Yeah then"

Suddenly I heard footsteps making there way to my door.

"Grayson I have to go bye!" Ariana

I slammed my phone down and my mam walked in with pancakes for everyone since she invited Lexi and Courtney into the house.

"Hey girls" she smiled.

"Hey mom" I grabbed the image.

"So ariana, when were you going to tell me?" My heart stopped.

"About what?" I asked.

"THE SONG" she laughed making me nervously laugh.

"Okay well I'm going out so, see you soon girls" she waved bye and headed out my bedroom door.

~ * ~

Hours has past and Lexi, courney have gone home because I'm currently in a meeting with scooter. We are about to release god is a women, but before we do he was talking to the team around us and thanking everyone for there help. I would have been concentrating if I never saw them posts.

"Ariana" I heard my name mentioned, I looked up confused.

"Sorry, yeah?" I questioned.

"You ready" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

I watched him click the button and it uploaded to Spotify, YouTube and was released on iTunes, he refreshed the page and already 1393 people have saw it, yes I was shocked but I was scared Scooter will see the posts since I have to stay safe and stuff.

Grayson dolan

I was in the kitchen eating with my family, my dad, Mam, sister and twin brother. The radio was playing in the back as it was silence with us.

"Ariana Grande has finally released 'god is a women' from her new album 'sweetener' that is coming in 17th August. Wow 3 songs already up and uploaded!" He finished and played the song.

I jumped up from my chair and ran towards the radio turning it up a little, I totally forgot I was with my family, my mam and sister was staring at me and Ethan looked at me strange as my father laughed. I sat down slowly.

"Are you a fan?" My mother asked.

"Ugh yeah!" I blurted out

Play song

My family was laughing in the background as I just stayed stuck to the song, the vibrations her voice was giving me is unexplainable... Listening to her words of the song was like listening to a story... it's something I have never heard her sing before... it was a new her... she is just pushing herself out there... not scared of anything...

The beat drops and my heard stopped, she is hitting this hard. The words were new and dirty... I don't know where she got it from.

Ariana grande

My instagram was going mad my twitter too, it was about my new single which I'm glad! I have distracted people and fans from Grayson, I smiled thinking about him which must have caught Scott and Brian's attention.

"You happy it's out?" They laughed.

"Umm" I giggled nervously.

"Or is it about the mysterious boy" they teased.

"What?!" I jumped up grabbing them.

"You know!" I whisper yell.

"DUHH it's everywhere" they laughed.

"So are yous real?" He asked.

"No, he's a friend! Honestly!" I explained which they believed.

"Does your Mam know?" Scott asked, I shaked my head biting my lip on the inside of my mouth.

"Ariana, I don't think your mam will be bothered..." Brian laughed a little.

"believe me... they will" I walk away grabbing my stuff.

"I have to go, I need to meet up with someone" I say walking towards the door.

"the mystery boy?" they both joked.

I rolled my eyes smirking and walked out the door but as soon as I left the building I took out my phone and got Graysons contact up.

Meet me. Ariana

Where? Grayson

The park. Ariana

I looked ahead f me and then behind me at the building, I took a big sigh and walked towards the park which was around two corners away.

~ * ~

I got to the park which was empty and quiet but Grayson soon caught my attention when I saw his figure sitting at a bench facing away from me. I slowly walked towards him and couldn't help but smile and think about his smile.

"Hey" I sat beside him.

"Hey" he looked towards me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Can we talk about the Instagram drama?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, sure" he agreed.

"Has anyone in your family or friends mentioned about it?" I asked but he shook his head.

"Okay I guess that's kinda good" I giggled a little.

"Why is it a big deal?" He asked.

"Umm... I-" I stuttered.

"You don't need to tell me if you don't want to" he smiled a little.

"No, I will, I trust you." I or my hand in his knee.

"So, I used to date this guy... his name is jai, Jai Brooks. Um... we dated, well.. we were on and off for nearly two years... he was kind, sweet... sometimes. He was never there for me when my grandfather tragically passed away... he was never there for me when I needed him." I paused and looked down.

"I Ugh... I finally got my first tour, the honey moon tour and I was over the moon" I giggled a little.

"He said he was happy but didn't act it or anything, if I went for rehearsals or anything like that he blanked my messages and calls... which bothered me a little. But anyways months passed when it was time for me to go on stage for the first time at my tour and he... he wasn't there... instead... moments before I went on stage he dumped me by text" I looked up at him.

"It broke my heart and weirdly it also broke my mams as she watched me break down on that stage, I was so depressed that when she was talking to me she made me promise her I would date anyone who isn't known to the world.... only people who is." I finished.

"Wow ariana I'm... I'm so sorry" Grayson looks down.

"Don't be, there's no need to be" I giggled a little trying to escape the awkwardness.

"So you worried if your Mam sees these pictures she'll be upset with you?" He questioned and I nodded.

"I'm sorry" he stands up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to head home" he gave me a weak smile.

"B-but why? I-I don't want you to leave..." ariana.

"Look, Im sorry Ariana, I really am. But I thought we had something special and I was hoping for it too and when you told me that story, it came to me that I can't have you.. not even if I tried. Ariana I love you and always will but it's better if we stay away from each other so you don't get dragged down by people" he steps away.

"Grayson" tears filled my eyes.

"I'm sorry Ariana I truly am. This isn't me but..." there he goes walking away.

I watched his figure slowly fade away in the distance as I tried holding the tears in but I wasn't strong enough and burst. All my tears came balling out. I was drowning myself in my own tears. Unable to breath. Unable to speak. Unable to move. I lost one person I truly liked.. maybe even loved but he was right, and he done this for me.

~ * ~

It was late and I walked through my front door with tear stains down my cheeks, my brother was sitting with his cousin in the living room and my mam was out, the dogs scurried at my feet but I quickly ran upstairs before anyone saw me.

I jumped in my bed and cuddled a pillow trying to forget about him but I couldn't, it was too hard.

I sat up slowly and saw my pen and paper, I hesitated before grabbing them but thought I'd write my feelings out into a song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 3.8K 50
"You're different," | 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙 |
167K 3.6K 25
"You love him?" "I'll never stop"
277K 3.4K 63
"I'm in love with you" "You can't be in love with me, I'm just a fan."
268K 2.6K 66
no longer updating ♡