ArShi FF : The Mafia Princess...

Por KoeliDalmiya

Best Rating : #148 Thriller 24/07/2018 #4 Watty2018 08/07/2018 #45 Blood 08/07/2018 #37 Erotic Romance 01/07... Mais

Teaser
Kidnapped
The Kidnapper
Her Captivator
The Challenge
The Fight
Threat
The Nightmare
Observation
Handcuffs
Protector
A New Day
Past Unfolds
Denial
A different chapter
Advay Raizada
A Big Bad Beast
Uncontrollable Desire
Turn of Events
Abducted

Evil Past

4.5K 418 76
Por KoeliDalmiya

I stretched my arms above my head as my eyes flutter open. Yawning I check the clock. It was 8:30. I still felt a little sleepy though. Kero once again came inside my room without knocking. What's with this man? I wondered. Even though he was huge and intimidating but from our little chit-chat that we had yesterday, I was quite sure he is not going harm me. No matter he tried to hide but still his youth was very evident. I know he was interested in talking to me but for his ass of a boss he remained strict. His replies were curt yesterday but he was unlike my bodyguards who were nothing but statues.

Kero wore a sleeveless T-shirt exposing his broad shoulders and arms. He was a very attractive human but nothing was nothing compared to his boss.

He walked along the bed and kept the breakfast tray on the side table.

"Eat and get ready you are going to leave".

Leave? Does that mean my brother called for a truce. But that seems quite unlikely.

"Did my brother called up to negotiate?", Does that mean he will be realising Sheetal as well?

"Your brother didn't even ask about you let alone talk about negotiating", vibrated his deep voice that made the hairs of my nape stand sending goose bumps all over my body.

He stood leaning against the door jam looking hot in his jogging tracks. His chest was bare and glittered with sweat giving a metallic effect. Gosh! He is a living sin. His perfectly sculpted body awakened my woman instinct. I realized then, I was highly attracted to my captivator. And the realization took me off guard.

I don't like him as a person but his body was something else. I wonder what it would be like touch him. What the hell is wrong with me? He kidnapped me and I am not supposed to have these kind of thoughts for him. He has been an ass all along. And moreover he wanted to kill me.

I somehow sensed that brother is not going to negotiate because his priority lies in my business and money. I wonder why did he kidnapped Sheetal and why does he want to infuriate ASR. He knows it very well that out of all the outfits Raizadas are the most powerful one.

"He is giving you time to rectify your mistake ASR", I lie. Something shifted in his expression, which was difficult to figure out. Then he straightened himself before ordering.

"Kero, leave", his expression changed. The shadow on his face gave out the hint of perennial animal inside him.

Kero looked at me sideways and nodded as if telling me that it was a very wrong move. And I immediately regretted. I wish Kero stayed back but then he was ASR's man so he would obviously listen to his boss.

My heart skipped a beat watching ASR close the door. His muscles flexed in the process giving me an idea about how strong he were. Why do I have to lust on this guy out of all the people. My inner devil yipped at his sight even though my throat because dry. How will be like to be touched by him? My inner devil approved the idea but my angel shut her off saying how wrong it is to think like that.

He walked towards me hand combing his hair. "I think it's about time I send your brother a little video of yours". That statement caught me off guard. What does he mean by that. I scrambled up from where I was sitting and backed off. I can't let him win and I can't let him touch me, I started chanting.

"You think pouncing on a woman makes you a man?"

"Watch your mouth", he snarled boring his eyes on me. He looked furious. The insult of too much even I wish I could stop my mouth from uttering this. Scared would be an understatement. I was terrified. In front of his power I am nothing.

He removed his fit band and kept it on the table then closed the distance between us. I ran the other side of the room trying to get away from him. I looked towards the door and thought that anyhow I have to reach it. But it was behind him. If I have to reach then I have to cross him. And the chances of going towards him was remote.

He kept on walking towards me slowly like a lion approach his prey. For the fraction of a second I wish I kept my mouth shut but this would have happened any way.

I was backed up against the wall and was about to climb on the bed when something whooshed and stuck against the panel behind.

I looked towards my right where the object came to my view. The knife. It was the same knife with which I injured him last night. I looked at him then. He was rubbing his wound without breaking any eye contact.

"You aim is poor". Shut up Khushi why are you inviting trouble? But it looks like my pride is not ready to accept defeat.

I made sure even I don't break my eye contact with him. Then quickly took the knife and threw it towards him. He dodged and the knife went straight and hit the wall behind then dropped on the floor.

In one fluid motion he swiped of the weapon and held it in his hand.

"You didn't realize your ear is bleeding. And don't challenge my aiming skills. You would have been dead by now".

I touched my ear and felt the liquid dripping down. It was indeed my blood.

Another whooshing sound and this time the knife hit the board just above my head.

I held the knife again but this time his tight grip on my wrist stopped me from moving. He held my gaze caging me against the wall.

~Arnav~

"You think pouncing on a woman makes you a man?" that woman had the audacity to talk to me like this? Poor thing she thought that I would back off if she kept on baiting me? No Miss Gupta, you are highly mistaken.

I have to give it to her. She is a gutsy woman. I could clearly see her nervousness behind that brave mask yet she met with the challenge eye to eye.

I pressed her wrist and she winced visibly. She tried to kick again and managed to jam my knees this time.

Before I could stop her she bit on my hand. "FUCK", I hissed in pain as she continued to bite. I head her hair and tiled her face backwards exposing her neck. If I wished I could have taken her then and there.

I leaned onto her to suck on his nape. The moment my lips touched she froze. I squeezed her waist anticipating a protest but it didn't come.

I kept on lapping on her neck when I realized that she stood there like dead meat. There was absolutely no resistance from her side, which was odd.

She is not a person who would easily give up then what has happened to her now?

I peeled myself from and looked towards her. She stood there frozen. The only moment that was there was her halving chest. Her eyes looked zoned out. Was it her tactics? But looking at her didn't feel like that.

I took out the knife from the board and trailed it starting from her forehead then her nose then her ravishing lips and stopped at her chin.

She was still looking at me but her eyes were devoid of any emotions. Her face was totally blank. I released her hand then backing up a bit. Then out of nowhere she slapped me hard across my face.

I closed my eyes as soon as it hit my face. I didn't expect such a strong blow from such a petite woman. She must have hurt her palm in the process because as soon as she hit me she hissed audibly.

I am honestly underestimated this woman. So it was some kind of tactics, playing dead. And I was furious on myself for not understanding her little manipulation.

"How dare you touch me again? I am not a little girl anymore".

I frowned at her sentence. What is she talking about.

"Keep your dirty hands to yourself and use them on your mistresses. If you think I am weak I will show you that I am not. You have tortured me enough".

She is clearly not talking to me because she is making no sense. Who tried to touch her I wondered. She is the daughter of a Mafia and her father would have sliced that man's balls and feed it to the vulture whoever tried to touch her.

"I saw you that day trying to touch Payel. Don't ever do that or else I will kill you. Trust me I am not joking. What I have gone through I will not let your dirty hands touch my innocent sister".

So I was right. She is not speaking to me. She is speaking to someone else. But who was it? Who has tried to assault her and her sister under her father's nose.

I slowly walked towards her and she still stood rooted on the spot. I debated whether I should touch her to break her trance then thought otherwise. I should talk to her to get the information. I don't know why but something about her made me do things, which I would never do.

"Khushi!"

"Don't", she flinched her eyes held nothing but anger. "Don't take my name with that nasty mouth of yours", then she started rubbing her arms as if some irritating thing has got into her skin. She did the same thing with her face.

"Don't touch me with that mouth of yours", then she lunged forward tying to slap me again. But I held her hand but this time mildly.

"I hate you. I hate you so much that I wish your body rots upon your death. You are a sick man and I will not let you destroy my sister's life".

I haven't realized that the knife has dropped on the floor. Her eyes when there and she quickly picked it up. She was about to hit me with it when I slapped her making her tremble back and loose her balance. She fell on the ground with a thud.

After few seconds she looked at me. Her eyes were wet with her tears. "Please don't let him touch me. Please", she begged. "Please ASR please keep my father away from me".

WHAT THE FUCK.

[Note : Please don't forget to hit stars because its a great deal on WattPad. Thank you so much for liking Mafia so much. The rank has gone up pretty fast. Keep showering your love and i will keep on writing. Your comments are very important for me. And i read each of them. They keeps me motivated].

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

50.5K 2.8K 25
Diana has just finished High-school with pregnancy in tow. She is confused and shocked when her agemate boyfriend Arthur denies responsibility. Being...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
141K 3.9K 28
Ishita, a orphan, was pushed to a high class society. A completely different place to lead her life. A place where her husband pays her monthly as i...
672K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...