Y E A R N I N G --》 GILBERT...

By The_Abyss_Of_Space

I Y E A R N F O R Y O U [S E A S O N O N E] [I DO NOT OWN ANY OTHER CHARACTERS OR PLOT LINES OTHE... More

Y E A R N I N G
C A S T
P L A Y L I S T
B A C K
S C H O O L
R E S P E C T E D
U N C O M F O R T A B L E
S P E L L D A T E
D A T E
P E R I O D
D I N N E R
A P R O M I S E
D E A T H
F I G H T
W A K I N G U P
L E A V I N G

M E E T I N G

2.9K 52 11
By The_Abyss_Of_Space

W R I T T E N : J U L Y 9 T H , 2 0 1 8
P U B L I S H E D : J U L Y 1 8 T H , 2 0 1 8
RE-WRITTEN: SEPTEMBER 19TH, 2018

W A R N I N G S: N O N E

'LOVE IS LIKE A FLOWER
IT BLOOMS
THEN STARTS TO GROW.
SOON ENOUGH IT WILL BE A
BEAUTIFUL FLOWER.'

--------------------------------

Tazanna stepped out of bed in morning happy. Until she rembered this is the day that she had to go back to school. All she wanted was for the kids not to bully her again. She wouldn't care of they gave her nasty looks or talked about her under the table. She didn't care. She Just didn't want to be hurt again. Tazanna set down her stuffed bear on the newly made bed and sighed.

"Do I really have to go back?" Tazanna looked through her drawers and found a nice outfit. It was just a plain, white top with burgundy overall type plants that widened at the leg with black ankle heels.

Tazanna put on the outfit and did her hair. She just threw it in a bun and had two thick strains of hair on the sides of her face. Tazanna sighed as she looked it her ring and necklace collection. She grabbed a couple rings and slipped them on her fingers. Then she grabbed her locket and place that around her neck. It had a family picture of newt, herself and thomas. Tazanna smiled but that smile quickly left her face as she realized that this wasn't a dream. She need to go to school for a whole month. She rolled her eyes and tazanna closed the locket and straightened herself up.

3 weeks, 3 whole weeks. This was going to be a long couple weeks. Which was going to be hard.

Tazanna strolled downstairs and was greeted by silence. Her family wasn't usually up this early so she didn't really expect them to be up. Tazanna was shocked when she entered the kitchen to see her father,with two plates of breakfast infront of him.

"Morning love." Tazanna gave her father a half grin before sitting across from her father. "Morning love." Newt had a warm smile on his face. "Today's you first day." Newt reached from beside him and grabbed a couple books. "I had these pick up for you." Tazanna frown as she looked over the couple books. It was things she had already known. Some things about history. A poem book. A different romance book she had already read before and a slate that came with some chalk.

"I got you something though." Newt stood up and pick up a box on the other side of the room as tazanna began eating her pancakes. Newt places the box infornt of her with a grin. "I had it made while we were in england." Tazanna stood up and opened the book. She gasped as she looked at the handmade bag. It was leather, black with a latch to open and close said bag. Tazannas grin widen as she hugged here father. "thank you father."

Newt smiled at his grinning daughter. "Of course. Anything for you."

The commotion of what was going on down stairs seemed to have awoken and walked his way downstairs. "Hey little sis." Thomas had walked his way to his sister and wrap his arm around her shoulders. It looked like he had put her in a choke hold.

Tazanna smiled at her older brother and greeted him before going back to finishing her breakfast. Thomas had let go of her and walked over to the sink to get a glass of water.

Soon enough it had been time for tazanna to go and tazanna frowned. "I don't wanna go dad." Newt frowned at her sad face, "Thomas, maybe we could-"
"No dad. You said that you wanted this for her."
Newt noded before turning back to his daughter and kneeling before her. "I'm so sorry sweetie. I wish I could listen to me heart and it is telling me so loudly to let you stay but my head knows that's not the right choice." Tazanna sighed knowing it was best not to argue with her father.

"Goodbye."
"See ya sis."
"I'll be home when you get back."

Tazanna strolled out side the home. Her school supplies in her back and her head covered by a dark red cap. It wasn't freezing yet it was a little cold so tazannas arms were soon covered in goosebumps.

The trail was empty and the only sounds that could be heard are the leaves swaying and the birds chirping.

It was quiet enough that tazanna could hear the footsteps quietly approach behind her. Tazanna body filled up with fear. Her eyes started to water as she remembered kids you to follow her on the trail and one time they beat her up and left her in a ditch. Tazanna started at walked faster when an arm touched her sleeve. She pulled her arm away with a light scream and was faced by a started girl.

"Oh, how sorry I am, I didn't mean to startle you." Tazannas breaths started to even put again as she started at the red headed girl. "I'm sorry. My name is anne." The ginger extenes her hand out to the brunette with light traced of ginger in her hair with a smile. Tazanna hesitated before grabbing her hand and shaking it. "Tazanna" she spoke quietly and with a light smile. "You're britsh?" Tazanna nodded at her statement.

"Oh how I've always wanted to meet a brit. Is England as pretty as they talk about it in the book? I bet it is. The beautiful towers and the wonderfull sights. And the romance. How spectacular." Tazanna smiled at the ginger whom was not expecting the grin anne thought that tazanna was going to scolded her for talking to much but instead she offered anne her arm. "You're going to school, right? I'll tell you on the way there." Anne laced her arm with tazannas and they walked together.

They began talking about london. How the sights were and how beautiful is was. Then they began talking about reading then the topic soon changed on how tazanna dressed.

"That is a beautiful outfit. Though your do not were dresses." Tazanna froze slightly and anne had a worried look cross her face.

"I have said something wrong haven't i, oh no. If you want me to go i will-"
"It's okay anne. It's just, people make fun of how I dress because well, I don't wear dress." Tazanna forced a laugh which anne noticed.
"People make fun of me too, for my hair color, for my freckles."

Tazanna didnt want to tell anne that she was also a slight ginger and that she was in a family full of gingers. Plus her and her father both shared freckles so she smiled.
"I think you look absolutely amazing." A light blush covered Anne's face they continued to walk.

Another voice hissed through the blowing of the window. "Oh look. The dog got herself an owner." Anne stopped at the sound of the voice and tazanna rolled her eyes. They both turn around to face Billy Andrews, the biggest douchebag ever. Billy's smirk on his stupid face grew larger once he saw tazanna.

"Well lookie here. Isn't it the stupid brit. I didn't know that you adopted at dog." Billy barked and anne stepped behind tazanna as held and arm out protecting anne.
"Leave us alone billy." Her voice was shakey yet strong. Billy rolled his eyes.

"What is it brit? Do I need to teach you a lesson again?" Tazanna froze as Bill stepped close to her.

"What is it taz?" He turned to anne. "Dog got your tongue." Tazanna felt a rush of confidence over her. "Go." She muttered to anne. Anne hesitated. "Are you gonna be okay?" Tazanna nodded and anne rushed away.

"Awe, let the dog off it's leash." Tazanna growled at billy. "Leave me alone billy." Billy's face went to angry. "And what are you gonna do about it?" The confidence drained from tazannas body as he shoves her. Tazannas bag falls off her body.

I dont wanna get hurt. Please don't hurt me.

"HEY BILLY. " tazanna heard then voice call out. Billy put his hands off of tazanna and turned to give tazanna a clear view of the boy.

God, he is insanely cute.

He had fluffy dark brown hair with hazel eyes that looked like they were dripping honey and were looking practically as sweet as honey. He stared at her as he approached but turned to Billy once he was right infornt of him.

"How's it going?" Tazanna started at the mystery man as he looked at Billy but he glanced at her every now and then.
"Hey Gilbert." Gilbert. hmm "Man, its-its um, it's good to be back." They both are looking at tazanna, Billy has an angry look, and gilbert, he has a blank face but his eyes show that he cared and he was determined.
"Yeah. Yeah. Welcome back." "Yeah it's good to see you buddy."

Gilbert looks back at tazanna while Billy continued to look at him, Gilbert started into tazanna eyes and she stared right back. His eyes showed care.
"So you guys, uh, playing a game or something right?"

Gilbert was referring to how Billy had his hands on her, which gilbert was 100 percent not okay with. Billy nodded at Gilbert but gilbert looked at tazanna, she shook her head no and Gilbert looked back at billy.
"Looks fun, but we should probably get to school, eh? Hate to be tardy. Mr.Phillips sure gets his dander up about that."]

Billy nodded, "yeah, I was just about to get going." No he wasnt, if Gilbert didn't come he probably would have hit again her or something which tazanna was terrified of. He looked back at her, "see you there." Tazannas look turned sour as soon as Billy started to walk away. Gilbert kept his eyes looked on tazanna, Scanning her to make sure she was alright.

"You all right, Miss?" Tazannas chest felt like it was closing in. No guy or practically anyone was ever nice to her in Avonlea. No one. She never felt this way around a guy. Tazannas re-adjusted her outfit as Gilbert watched her. He had a light smile on his face, Different from how it was when Billy was here. A blush rushed over her face as he gave her a kind smile.

Tazanna had to get out of here. He probably wanted to get her alone so her could beat her up instead. She couldn't stay.

Tazanna rushes over to pick up her bag and she was infornt of him for what felt like years before rushing off without a word.
"You're welcome."he called after her. He stood watching he walk away for about five seconds before starting after her.

"Need anything else? Any dragons around here need slaying?" She smiled at his statement, "No!" He could hear the slight British accent and he liked it. It sounded different from other girls in Avonlea.
"Who are you?"

"Uh, miss?" He began calling after her she rushed forward making sure he didn't catch up with her. He continues to rush after her.

As soon as she got to the school she froze.

Turn back.
Go back home.

Her head screamed at her. She hasn't even noticed Gilbert rush up to her and stare at her face. She looked over at Gilbert and jumped back before rushing to the school.

Gilbert felt sad that she was scared of him when all he was trying to do is be friendly. He rushed infornt of her and opened the door for her like the gentleman he is. "Here, allow me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 10.9K 77
Since Netflix is too much of a coward to give Shirbert a season 4, I'm going to do it myself. Anne and Gilbert are finally happily together, yet they...
115K 4.4K 32
"Wait, I love you." He said and I immediately stopped in my tracks. I turned around and looked at him. He was sobbing. He seemed to be in so much pai...
226K 6.5K 39
Shirbert post 3x10 🌟#1 Awae🌟 🌟#1 anneshirley🌟 🌟#5 amybethmcnulty 🌟 🌟#7 lucasjzumann 🌟 Anne and Gilbert's relationship after season 3💕 Basica...
49.5K 428 20
Just random Anne with an E imagines I do requests: instructions in book <3 (closed!) please do not request smuts! All rights go to the Anne with an...