The Step-Brother (Harry Style...

By alyloves1direction

Lily is forced to move in with her soon-to-be step-mom, step-sister, and step-brother. She immediately has a... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.30
Ch.31
MY NEW FANFIC
MY OTHER FANFICS!

Ch.29

216K 2K 706
By alyloves1direction

(LILYS POV)

"Looks like we meet again."

I turned around to see who was behind me, and unfortunately, my hunch was correct. 

It was Jake.

As in the Jake at my dad and Anne's wedding who kissed me against my will.

I backed away from him, and ended up hitting a wall. "How… did you get here?"

Jake took a stride closer to me, so I could smell the alcohol in his breath. "You shouldn't have let your step-mom send out the invitations…"

I tried pushing him away, but he wouldn't budge. "Please. Not tonight. Anytime on but my wedding night."

"Sorry, bitch. You are mine tonight, whether you like it or not.", he said evilly as he clamped his hands on my hips.

(HARRYS POV)

I was walking around the ballroom, waiting for my wife to join me, when Gemma walked up to me with a grin.

"Where is Mrs.Styles?"

I chuckled, loving the sound of Lily's new name. "She went to the bathroom."

Gemma lost her grin. "Did anyone go with her?"

I shook my head. "No, why?"

"She wouldn't be able to get out of her wedding dress on her own. How long has she been gone?"

"About 15 minutes."

Gemma's face turned into a worried expression and I followed her as she ran to the bathroom. 

As I got closer to the restrooms, I heard some mumbled cries and struggling, and when I turned the corner, I saw the horrible sight.

I was too late.

(LILYS POV)

Harry didn't save me in time. Jake raped me, and it was the worst feeling in the world. Unlike the huge bursts of pleasure I have when making love to Harry, this was so painful and agonizing. Jake was rough, and pushed me around, all while calling me derogatory names. Just as he finished with me, I saw two figures join us in the hallway. 

I saw Gemma stand there, with a horrified look on her face, while Harry pulled Jake off of me and push him against the wall. Gemma crouched down next to me and took me in her arms as we watched Harry beat Jake to a pulp.

Once Harry was finished, he pushed Jake out of the way and took me from Gemma. I cried in Harry's arms as he gently rubbed my back, telling me that everything was going to be okay.

Harry turned to Gemma. "Can you take Darcy to your hotel for the night? I am going to take Lily back to the flat."

Gemma quickly agreed and left us as Harry attempted to put my dress back on. He helped me to our car, and drove as fast as he could back to our home.

The second we got in, Harry changed me into sweats and wrapped me in a few warm blankets. We sat on our couch in silence, waiting for the other to speak.

"Did he… go all the way?", Harry finally asked, hoping the answer would be no.

I slowly nodded my head as more tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.

Harry's grip on me got tighter. "I'm so sorry, Lily. I should have been there earlier. I could have prevented it, I could have-"

I interrupted Harry. "Please don't apologize. We both know that it isn't your fault. Thank you for doing everything you did do. Thank you for being here for me now."

Harry stayed quiet for a few moments. "Do you want to talk about it?"

I shook my head. "I just want it all to go away. Why did he do it, Harry?"

Harry shrugged with a disgusted look on his face. "I don't know, love. His mom and my mom are good friends so I used to see him a lot. He was always a little weird. I knew I couldn't trust him."

I snuggled closer to Harry, his steady heartbeat calming me down a little. 

"Lil?"

I looked up at Harry. "Yeah?"

"We can postpone our honeymoon if you want. We can stay home for a little bit until you feel better."

Crap. I forgot that Harry and I are supposed to leave for Italy the next day. I don't know if I am in the mental state to have a good time, but I can't do that to Harry. He is too good to me.

"No, of course I want to go, Harry. I am happy as long as we are together."

Harry smiled. "I love you."

His smile made me feel so much better, it is a wonder what that kid could do to me. "I love you more."

**

The next day, Harry and I took our already-packed suitcases and boarded a private flight to Italy. He came up with the great idea of Italy- it is where our relationship blossomed into something more. I was still feeling very shaky from the events that occurred last night, but I tried not to let Harry notice.

If Harry touched me when I wasn't expecting it, I would find myself filching away. It was so unlike me, I usually love when our skin is in contact. It is crazy how one horrible thing can damage a person.

We got to our monstrous hotel suite and dropped our bags on the ground. It was so nice to be back in Italy. I felt Harry's hands slither around my waist from behind, and I thankfully controlled my reflex of cringing away.

"I am taking you out tonight.", Harry whispered in my ear.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oh yeah? Where to?"

"You'll see.", Harry said as he picked me up bridal-styles and spun me around.

He stopped spinning, and we both dizzily collapsed on the couch. He bent down to kiss me. That kiss was very different than any other kisses I have shared with Harry. It was loving, of course, but I found myself being a little scared. Scared that Harry would do the same thing as Jake did to me the night before. I know Harry would never ever, but I feel as though I now have imaginary walls surrounding me to guard myself from it happening again.

Harry could sense something was wrong so he pulled away. "Lily, you trust me, right?"

I nodded profusely. "Of course I do, Harry. I just feel a little weird from last night."

Harry pulled me into his chest. "Just say the word, and we can go home. I don't want you being unhappy."

I shook my head. "I don't want to go home. I am happy and I am so sorry that I am acting weird. All I need is to be with you."

He smiled. "Good, because that is all I need. Now get dressed so we can go."

We left our hotel, and Harry led me down the streets until we reached a marina where a huge yacht was docked. He took my hand and helped me onto the enormous boat, where there was a table of dinner waiting for us. Harry pulled out my chair and then sat down himself.

"I rented the boat out for the night. There is a cabin inside with a bed and bathroom."

I smiled at his sweetness. "You are amazing."

 I saw Harry's dimple make an appearance in his left cheek. "Anything for my beautiful wife."

After we had dinner, Harry and I had a few chocolate covered strawberries and a flute of champagne. He was the best husband a woman could wish for, and I have no idea how I got so lucky.

I pulled Harry into the boat's cabin and knotted my arms around his neck as I kissed him passionately.

When we took a breath from the kissing, Harry looked at me seriously. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Truthfully? No. But I couldn't let Harry be so sweet and not give him anything in return. I wanted to make him happy. I had to. "Yes."

He nodded and kissed me more lustfully, while his hands started fumbling up the hem of my shirt. Once I felt his hands on my bare chest, I completely froze. Memories from last night- the horrible, painful things that Jake did to me- flooded my brain. As much as I hated to stop, I had to. I just couldn't go through with it. 

It was as if Harry read my mind. He pulled his hands out from under my shirt and embraced me in a tight hug. "I am so sorry for all the pain he put you through. I am sorry I didn't kill him. I am sorry I wasn't there."

I felt the tears stinging at my eyes. "No, Harry. I am sorry I can't give anything back to you."

I felt Harry shake his head. "I completely understand, Lily. And you have given back to me. Sex won't make me happy. The only thing that makes me happy is when you are happy."

Harry and I laid down on the bed, still in each others arms.

"Goodnight, Mrs.Styles. I love you to the sun and back."

"Goodnight, Mr.Styles. I love you to the end of space and back."

I fell asleep with a smile on my face. How did I get so lucky? Did I even deserve a guy like Harry? He was the most caring man I have ever met, and I was so glad to call him mine.

________________

**AH so many of you knew that it was jake! kudos to you! What do you  think about this chapter?

THIS IS NOT OVER! 

im sorry i have not had any time to read your stories yet, i will try to find time to read them over the weekend.

kik me! alyloves1direction

tweet me! @alylovess1d

fan for updates!

email me at alyloves1direction@gmail.com WITH YOUR STORY'S LINK if you want me to check it out

your comments are so amazing. you  are all amazing. i love you so much. xx**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 10K 88
This story is completed! Part 2 is up though, so go read and comment there :) ------ A place for you to request one shots for you and an NBA player a...
9.5M 190K 100
{COMPLETED} What happens when Allie goes to her local tattoo shop, and she runs into the one and only Harry Styles and Zayn Malik. Continue to read t...
847K 13.5K 104
in which Micah falls for her best friend. accomplishments: completed | ✓ 500,000+ reads | ✓ 2,000+ votes | ✓ Ranking | ✓ #18 in FanFiction | ✓ thank...
640K 32.8K 37
cap·tive adjective imprisoned or confined; having no freedom an infatuation that fell apart and yet he is still held captive by the reminisce of her...