Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

By heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... More

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 10 - 7:15 AM
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood
chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

chapter 8 - Desperate Souls

571 23 6
By heartofice97

Outfits link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/86266

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove herself, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose down the street.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "There is a town in Maine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wedding ceremony, Priscilla threw a hurl of magic fire toward the Evil Queen, who disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke, as did the hurl of fire. Evil Queen used the wand to make Vasilisa disappear in a whirl of white light.

Freya: (voice over) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Freya: (voice over) "Is trapped."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window.

Freya: (voice over) "Between two worlds."

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", lakeside, David looked at Mary Margaret. "You're the only thing in this whole place that feels right."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was holding the wand that controlled Vasilisa. Priscilla raised her hand to perform a spell. Vasilisa took Priscilla's hand to stop her.

Emma: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

From 1.07 "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter", there was flashes of Graham remembering and seeing visions of the past.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the Curse smoke was making its way to the castle.

Freya: (voice over) "Victims of a powerful Curse."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the park, Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting in the wooden castle structure.

Freya: (voice over) "That can only be broken..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Emma and Ella watched the children walk into the house.

Freya: (voice over) "By three people."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.07 "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter", in the Sheriff's station, Regina was speaking to Ella, Emma and Freya. "Freya, I know you're still fighting me over the adoption so that I won't be able to take Lisa in, take Henry and Rose from me. I assume that is why you're helping Freya, Ella, so you can try to take Henry and Rose from me."

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the hospital, Lisa looked at Mary Margaret after David had been reunited with Kathryn. "You belong together."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Lost Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break the spell?"

From 1.04 "Price of Gold", outside, Freya and Lisa were talking, embracing.

"Being apart from both of you was killing me, knowing that you didn't remember like Jefferson and I remembered," Freya told her.

"Do you remember everything?" Lisa asked. "Because I don't."

"Well, not yet," Freya told her. "But we'll both remember more, in time."

"With each match I strike," Lisa finished.

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Lisa had been watching the memory/flashback through the flame of a match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Lisa's visions started again. She'll remember more and more with each vision she gets from the matches she strikes."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Lisa lit a match to burn the pages of her book, the pages containing Young Emma and Baby Ella. She saw a brief memory in the light of the match.

Freya: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "Soon, she'll be able to remember it all, and how to break the curse."

From 1.07 "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter", Regina crushed Graham's heart to kill him in front of Emma.

Freya: (voice over from 1.02 The Thing You Love Most) "You wanted Ella and Emma to come to town."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Freya, Jefferson and Gold were talking.

Freya looked at Gold. "Because you wanted all this to happen. If you think that this redeems you in my eyes, you're wrong. You've done far more harm than good, even to your own family... Papa."

Gold watched as Freya and Jefferson walked away down the street.

Freya: (voice over from 1.04 Price of Gold) "He may have been a monster, but he's still my father. And I can't change that. But it doesn't mean that I have to like it."

From 1.04 "Price of Gold", outside Freya and Jefferson's home, Jefferson looked at Freya. "No matter what happened, I think that your father still cares about you."

Freya sighed. "Why do I still try to find redeeming qualities in him?"

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Cottage

Rumplestiltskin, before he became the Dark One, was spinning thread. His young children at the time, Baelfire and Young Priscilla, ran inside worriedly and horrified.

"Papa, Papa," Young Priscilla told him. "They've come for Morraine."

Hearing horses and soldiers outside, Rumplestiltskin hurriedly grabbed his cane, leading the way outside, followed by his two children.

Outside

The three Stiltskins walked outside to see soldiers trying to take Morraine away.

Morraine's father desperately tried to stop them. "No! No, no!"

Morraine's mother was crying. "No! Please! Please, don't take her! No, you can't take her! She's my baby! Don't take my baby!"

The leader of the soldiers, Hordor, was sitting on his horse. "Nonsense. She's a fine, strong girl. She'll make a fine soldier."

"It's a mistake," Morraine's father told him. "She's turning 14. Only 14!"

Hordor raised his voice. "At the orders of the Duke! The Ogre Wars have taken their toll this season. More troops will turn the tide."

Baelfire was horrified. "They lowered the age again, Priscilla."

Young Priscilla was horrified, holding onto Baelfire's arm.

Rumplestiltskin held either of his children's hands to comfort them, holding them protectively. "I know."

Hordor ordered his men to grab Morraine. "Take her. She'll ride with me."

"No!" Morraine's mother told him.

Morraine's father nearly broke. "No, you can't have her."

Morraine's mother tried to attack Hordor, who was wielding the knife of the Dark One named Zoso, who's face was covered with a cloak, and his skin changed like Rumplestiltskin's after he had turned into the Dark One. Zoso was controlled by the dagger and Hordor, magically strangling Morraine's parents, forcing them to stop fighting.

"The Dark One seems to think I can," Hordor told them tauntingly, putting Morraine on the back of his horse, riding away.

The other soldiers followed.

"My birthday is in three days, Papa," Baelfire told him. "They'll come for me in three days."

"We'll find a way," Rumplestiltskin told them. "We'll find a way."

Rumplestiltskin held his children protectively.

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Morning - Mr. Gold's Pawnshop

Emma and Ella walked in.

"Gold?" Ella asked. "In here?"

Gold muttered to himself. "Well, it is my shop."

Emma and Ella followed his voice to the back of the shop, smelling something unpleasant. "Whoa."

"What is that?" Emma asked.

"Now, this is Ianolin used for waterproofing," Gold told them.

"Smells like livestock," Emma told him.

"Well, it is the reason why sheep's pelt repel water," Gold replied.

"It stinks," Emma complained.

"Um, if there was a reason why you called the Sheriff's department, if you wanna talk about that quickly?" Ella asked. "Or outside?"

Gold stood, walking around his table. "Yes, I just wanted to express my condolences, really. The Sheriff was a good man. You're both still wearing deputy badges?" Emma and Ella looked down, surprised. "Well, he's been gone for two weeks now, and I believe after two weeks of both of you acting as Sheriff, the job becomes one of yours. One of you will have to wear the real badge."

"Yeah, I guess neither of us are just not in a hurry," Ella explained. "So, um, thank you for the kind words."

The sisters walked away, preparing to leave.

Gold followed. "I have things."

The sisters turned around, startled.

"What?" Emma asked.

"The Sheriff, he rented an apartment that I own," Gold explained. "Another reason for my call really, I wanted to offer you a keepsake."

"We don't need anything," Ella told him.

Gold nodded. "As you wish, I'll give them to Mayor Mills. Seems like she was the closest thing he had to family."

"Not sure about that," Emma replied.

"No love lost there, I see," Gold told them. "Look, I feel that all of this stuff is heading directly for the trash bin. You really should take something. Look, his jacket?"

Emma shook her head. "No."

Gold shuffled through the stuff, bringing a radio set into light. "Look, Ella, your children Henry and Rose might like these, don't you think? Henry, Rose and Lisa could play together."

Ella considered, stepping closer. "Yes. Please. They grow up so fast. And I didn't get to be part of Henry and Rose's lives like I wanted to be before. And I've been trying to make up for that. And I'm suspecting you're being nice to me about Henry, Lisa and Rose, because your daughter Freya cares about Lisa."

Gold smirked.

"Yeah, Ella can see right through you," Emma told him. "Thanks."

"I'll let Freya know that we got these," Ella told him. "And where they're from. I hope we can enjoy them with Henry, Rose and Lisa."

Gold nodded. "The time together is precious, you know. That's the thing about children, before you know it, you lose them."

Park

At the playground castle, Ella and Emma found Henry, Rose and Lisa sitting at their castle with Freya, handing out the radios.

"Brought you guys something," Ella told them. "Thought we could use them together for Operation Cobra."

"Where'd you guys get these?" Freya asked. Ella and Emma didn't answer, awkward because they knew of issues between Freya and her father, but they had no idea about how severe they were. Freya looked at them knowingly. "No. My dad? You got these from my father. Let me guess. He wanted me to know they were from him? Him trying to make nice."

Emma and Ella nodded in answer. Freya sighed.

Henry was upset. "Yeah."

Lisa nudged Henry with her shoulder. "Oh, come on. What's up? You've been depressed for weeks."

"I think we should stop Cobra stuff for a while," Henry told them. "You don't play with the Curse. Look what happened to Graham."

"Henry, we told you they did an autopsy," Ella told him. "It was totally natural causes."

"Okay, whatever," Rose told them. She looked at Emma and Ella. "You don't believe? Good. That should keep you from messing with it. And getting killed." She looked at Freya and Lisa. "Like you could get killed."

"You're worried about us?" Lisa asked.

"She killed Graham because he was good," Rose told them. "And you're all good."

"Rose," Ella told her.

"Lisa, you always say that good always wins," Henry told her. "But winning comes with a price. And this is the price. Because good has to play fair. Evil doesn't. She's evil."

"This is probably best," Rose told them. "I don't wanna upset her anymore."

Sheriff's Station

Emma and Ella were working.

Freya walked closer. "So my father suggested that one of you take on the full job of Sheriff? Wear the badge and everything?" They nodded. "Well, which one? I mean, according to Lisa, Emma, you're the Protector. And Ella's the Savior. This job could be the both of you."

"Graham offered you a second job here, Freya, because you know what you're doing, more than just being a teacher, and you proved that when you went into the mines to save Henry, Rose and Lisa by yourself," Emma told her. "If you wanna consider an actual job here, too, it's open for you."

Freya managed a small smile.

Regina walked in. "Oh, I'm sorry. That job's not open for you, Freya. And Emma, Ella, that Sheriff's badge is not for either of you."

"It's been two weeks," Freya told her. "Promotion is automatic. And I do have what it takes for this."

"Maybe you do, but the promotion is automatic unless the mayor appoints someone else within the time period, which I'm doing today," Regina told them.

"So who's it gonna be?" Emma asked.

Regina smirked. "After due reflection, Sidney Glass."

"Sidney from the newspaper?" Freya asked skeptically. "How does he make sense for Sheriff, when you believe that I don't make sense for a Deputy?"

"Well, he's covered the Sheriff's office for as long as anyone can remember," Regina told them.

"Yeah, for writing articles," Freya told her. "And you just want him here because he'll do whatever you want him to."

"You just cannot stand the fact that things have been getting better around here, can you?" Emma asked.

"Better?" Regina repeated. "Are you referring to Graham's death as 'better'?"

"No," Emma answered in a low voice.

"He was a good man," Regina told her. "He made this town safe, and forgive me for saying this, you have not earned the right of wearing his badge. None of you do."

"Graham picked me and Emma to be deputy, and he offered Freya the same," Ella told her.

"He was wrong," Regina told them.

"No, he knew what he was doing," Emma told her. "He freed this office from your leash. You're not getting it back."

"Actually, I just did," Regina told them. "Emma, Ella, you're fired. Freya, you're never going to get a job here."

Regina took the Sheriff's badge, leaving the office.

ღღ

Mary Margaret's Loft

(Song:) Kool Thing - Sonic Youth

There was a bottle of Scotch on the kitchen table. Ella was trying to repair a broken toaster.

Mary Margaret and Freya walked in, looking at Emma and Ella, turning the music off.

(Song Ends)

"Toaster broken?" Mary Margaret asked.

"It wasn't when Emma started with it," Ella answered. "Pretty sure it is now."

Emma sighed. "I just needed to hit something."

"What's going on?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Regina fired me and Ella so she can put one of her own puppets in as Sheriff, and refused to give Freya a job even as a deputy," Emma answered. "That's our jobs."

"Never heard you so passionate about it before," Mary Margaret remarked. "What happened?"

Ella sighed. "Oh, I just know Emma and I want them back."

"There must be a reason," Mary Margaret told them.

"Maybe I just want to beat her," Emma told them.

There was a knocking on the door.

"Freya?" Mary Margaret asked. "Could you get that?"

Freya walked over to the door, opening it, revealing Gold outside, surprised.

Gold smirked. "Good evening, Freya." Freya gave him a look. "Sorry for the intrusion, but there's something I'd like to discuss with you and both Miss Swans."

"I'll let you guys talk," Mary Margaret told them, walking upstairs to let them talk alone.

Emma looked at Gold. "Come on in."

Gold walked in. "Thank you. I heard about what happened with the three of you, such an injustice."

Ella sighed. "Yeah. Well, what's done is done."

"Spoken like a true fighter," Freya told her sarcastically.

"I know what chance I have," Ella replied. "She's the mayor, and we are, well, us."

"A couple people with a common goal can accomplish many things," Gold told them. "A couple people with a common enemy can accomplish even more. How would you like a benefactor?"

Freya gave him a look. "A benefactor?"

"Do you mind?" Gold asked, sitting at the kitchen table. "You know, it really is quite shocking how few people study the town charter."

"The town charter?" Freya repeated.

Gold smiled slightly. "It's quite comprehensive on the mayor's authority, or maybe she is not quite as powerful as she seems."

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Cottage

Rumplestiltskin approached his sleeping children, trying to wake them up. "Bae. Bae. Wake up, Priscilla. Come on. Wake up, Cilla. We're going now. Come on."

Baelfire and Young Priscilla woke up, and Rumplestiltskin led them out of the house.

Woods

The three of them were walking.

"It feels wrong to run away," Young Priscilla told them.

"It's worse to die, Priscilla," Rumplestiltskin told her. "I'm not having Bae taken away to the Ogre wars."

They encountered a beggar along the path.

"Alms for the poor?" the beggar asked. "Alms for the poor?"

"Yes," Rumplestiltskin answered, giving him a few coins, moving along with his children.

"Are you sure there's no other way?" Young Priscilla asked.

"Bae, Cil, I can't lose either of you," Rumplestiltskin told them. "You're all I've got left. You don't understand what war is like. What they do to you." They heard the sound of approaching horses. "Quick, hide! In the ditch, hide. Go, go, go!"

Before Baelfire or Young Priscilla could hide, Hordor and several riders on horseback surrounded the family of three.

"Stop right there!" Hordor told them. "What are you doing on the king's realm?"

"We have some wool to sell at the fair at Longbourne," Rumplestiltskin told him.

"I know you, don't I?" Hordor asked, getting off his horse, walking up to Rumplestiltskin. "What was your name? Hmm? Spindleshanks? Threadwhistle? Hobblefoot?"

"His name's Rumplestiltskin," Baelfire answered.

"Hush, boy!" Rumplestiltskin told him.

Hordor thought for a moment. "Rumple... Ah, the man who ran. Are these your children? How old are you? What're your names?"

"I'm Baelfire and I'm 13," Baelfire answered. "This is Priscilla and she's 9."

"And when is your birthday, Baelfire?" Hordor asked.

"In two days time," Baelfire answered.

"Hush, boy!" Rumplestiltskin told him.

"Did you teach them how to run as well, Rumplestiltskin?" Hordor asked. He looked at Baelfire and Young Priscilla. "Did he tell you? Did he tell you how he ran and the Ogres turned the tide of the battle, and all the others were killed, and he returned home to a wife who could not bear the sight of him?"

Rumplestiltskin was desperate for his children not to know this. "Please."

"You see, women do not like to be married to cowards," Hordor told them. "Men certainly are used to women who cannot defend themselves, though they would be much more satisfied with a woman who can fight."

"Please don't speak to my children like that," Rumplestiltskin begged.

"It's treason to avoid service," Hordor told them. "Take the boy now."

The knights walked toward Baelfire.

Young Priscilla was terrified of losing her older brother. "No, no, no, no. Bae!"

Rumplestiltskin desperately tried to stop them. "What do you want?"

"What do I want?" Hordor repeated. "You have no money, no influence, no land, no title, no power. The truth is, all you really have is fealty. Kiss my boot."

"I don't understand," Rumplestiltskin told him.

"You asked my price," Hordor told him. "Kiss my boot."

Rumplestiltskin shook his head desperately. "Not in front of my kids."

Hordor gave him a deathly intimidating look. "Kiss my boot!"

Rumplestiltskin knelt down to kiss Hordor's boot. Hordor, along with the other knights, laughed as he did so. Hordor kicked Rumplestiltskin in the stomach, making him fall.

Young Priscilla ran closer worriedly. "Papa!"

Baelfire ran closer. Hordor returned to his horse, and he and the other knights left on horseback.

The beggar walked closer. "No, no, no, no. It's okay. Let me help you. Let me help you home."

"Thank you, old man," Baelfire told him.

The beggar helped Rumplestiltskin up.

"I don't have any money to pay you," Rumplestiltskin told him.

"I can think of another way," the beggar told him. "You just leave me whatever you can spare, and I'll find a way to be your benefactor. Come."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Storybrooke Town Hall - Mayor's Office

Regina and Sidney Glass were getting their pictures taken by many reporters.

Regina smiled. "Everyone deserves to feel safe in their own homes. That's why Sidney Glass is my choice for post of Sheriff. This man has put the needs of Storybrooke above his own for as long as any of us can remember as chief editor of the Storybrooke Daily Mirror. Please welcome your new Sheriff."

Regina was about to attach the Sheriff's badge on Sidney's shirt when Emma, Ella and Freya walked in.

"Hold on a second," Freya told them.

"Miss Gold, Miss Swans, this is not appropriate," Regina scolded.

"The only thing not appropriate is this ceremony," Freya told them. "She does not have the power to appoint him."

"The town charter clearly states the Mayor shall appoint--" Regina started.

"A candidate," Emma finished. "You could appoint a candidate. It calls for an election."

Regina chuckled nervously. "The term candidate is applied loosely."

"No, it's not," Freya told her. "It requires a vote."

"And guess what, Madam Mayor?" Ella asked. "Emma is the one running."

"Fine," Regina told them. "So is Sidney."

"I am?" Sidney asked. Regina turned to give Sidney a look. "I am."

"With my full support," Regina told them. "I guess we'll learn a little something about the will of the people."

Emma nodded in agreement. "I guess we will."

ღღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Cottage

Rumplestiltskin and the beggar were sitting by the fire, sharing some stew, while Young Priscilla and Baelfire were asleep.

Rumplestiltskin sighed. "Another day gone. There'll be no fleeing now."

"No, you need to find another way," the beggar told him. "You need to choose a different path."

"Choose?" Rumplestiltskin repeated. "What choice do I have?"

"Everyone has a choice," the beggar told him.

"I'm the town coward," Rumplestiltskin told him. "The only choice I have is which corner to hide in. I'm lame, friendless, the only thing I've got are my children. And Bae's going to take them away from me, away from Priscilla. She's only 9 years old. Cilla needs her older brother. If they take him away, Cil and I would truly, truly become dust."

"Not if you have power," the beggar suggested.

"You may as well say diamonds," Rumplestiltskin replied.

"Get a hold of yourself," the beggar scolded. "Think. Why do you think that someone as powerful as the Dark One would work for a useless fool like the Duke of the Frontlands?"

Rumplestiltskin shook his head in confusion. "Tell me."

"The Duke has the Dark One in thrall," the beggar answered. "He's enslaved him with the power of a mystical dagger and on the blade is written a name. The true name of the Dark One. If you steal the dagger, then you would control the Dark One yourself. And then no one would be able to take your children away from you."

"To keep a man like the Dark One as a slave?" Rumplestiltskin asked. "No, I--I--I can't. I'd be terrified."

The beggar nodded knowingly. "Then, perhaps, instead of controlling the power, you need to take it."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Mr. Gold's Pawnshop

Gold was sitting at his desk, watching the flame of a lighter. Regina walked in.

Gold put the flame out, smiling. "Regina." Regina flipped the sign on the door to the Closed side. Gold stood. "Shall I remove some things, make a bit of space for your rage?"

Regina walked toward him. "You found that loophole in the town charter."

Gold walked over to a cabinet which contained the dagger. "Legal documents, contracts, if you like, always been a fascination of mine."

Regina nodded in annoyance. "Yes, you love to trifle with technicalities."

Gold closed the cabinet's door. "I like small weapons, you see, the needle, the pen, the fine point of a deal. Subtlety, not your style, I know."

Regina glared at him. "You're a bastard."

Gold chuckled. "I think your grief's getting the better of you, Regina. Shame what happened to Graham."

Regina gave him a cold look. "Don't you talk about him. You know nothing."

"What is there to know?" Gold replied. "He died."

Regina faced Gold, standing at one side of a cabinet, across from him. "Are you really going up against me?"

"Not directly," Gold answered. "We are, after all, both invested in the common good, we're just picking different sides."

"Well, I think you picked really slow horses this time," Regina told him. "It's not like you to back losers."

"Well, my daughter isn't one that commonly loses," Gold replied. "In fact, Freya's only lost a couple of times, and with Freya on Emma and Ella's side, they are sure to win. Never underestimate someone who's acting for their child, and Freya and Ella are acting for their children."

"Lisa is not Freya's child by blood, and Henry and Rose are not Ella's children, not legally," Regina replied.

Gold smirked. "Oh, now who's trifling with technicalities?"

Granny's Diner

Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting at a booth, reading the newspaper. Freya, Emma and Ella walked closer.

"How was school?" Freya asked. "I'm not the only teacher you three have. How was the rest of your classes?"

"Okay," Lisa answered.

"You're reading that paper pretty hard," Emma told them.

"Sidney wrote it," Lisa explained, showing them the article. On the front page, the title was Ex-Jailbirds, Emma and Ella Swan. Ella birthed babes behind bars. "Is it a lie?"

Emma and Ella were shocked and upset that they had to find out like that.

"No," Emma answered.

"Henry and Rose were born in jail?" Lisa asked.

"Yes," Ella answered. "These records were supposed to be sealed. Tell me you're not scarred for life."

"We're not," Lisa answered. "Well, not by this."

Emma sighed in relief. "Good."

"Then let's throw this out," Lisa told them. "We will get our news from something more reliable."

"Like what?" Rose asked sarcastically. "The Internet?"

"Lisa, I know what you've been trying to tell us," Henry told her. "I know in your stories back home, good always beat evil. But this is a land without magic."

"Right," Rose agreed. "Which means that good doesn't do this kind of thing. And it's hard for good to ever find anything to do. At least, to win."

"Maybe back in the Enchanted Forest, good would always win," Henry told them. "But here in our world? We can't win against evil."

"Don't talk like that," Lisa told them. "Regina plays dirty. No getting around that. Her sister Alcina, too. I couldn't beat them in the other world. But that was because they had my wand. Other people could beat them then. We can beat them now."

"Who's Alcina?" Ella asked

"Long story," Lisa told them.

"We have a new ally," Emma explained. "Mr. Gold said he's going to help."

Freya sighed, rolling her eyes. "I tried telling Emma and Ella that my father is even worse than Regina. They won't listen to me."

"Well, listen to Freya," Rose told them. "Ella, you already owe him one favor. You don't want to owe him anymore."

"Freya knows more than anyone how bad Mr. Gold is," Lisa told them.

"In either world," Henry agreed. "And if Freya doesn't trust him? How can you?"

Henry and Rose gave them a look. "Don't do this."

Storybrooke Town Hall - Mayor's Office

Emma, Ella and Freya walked in to talk to Regina, showing her the paper.

"This was a juvie record," Ella told her. "This was sealed by court order. I don't know how you got it, but that's abuse of power and illegal."

Regina was preparing to leave her office. "Oh, I'm sorry. You didn't want people to know you cut their cords with a shiv?"

"We don't care what people know," Ella answered. "This hurts Henry and Rose."

Regina smirked. "They would've learned eventually. We all lose our heroes at some point."

Hallway

They walked along through the building.

"They don't need to lose anything more," Emma told her. "Neither does Lisa. They're depressed, Madam Mayor."

"They don't have any..." Ella trailed off worriedly. "Any hope. Don't you see that?"

"They're fine," Regina replied, switching off the lights.

"They're not fine," Emma argued. "I mean, think about it. Henry and Rose watching their adoptive mother throw an illegal smear campaign against his birth mother and aunt? You don't think that would be upsetting?"

"All I did was expose them to the truth," Regina told them. "And as for legality, I did nothing wrong, but you and Sidney will have a chance to get into all that at the debate."

"Debate?" Freya repeated.

They walked down a staircase leading to the building's front door.

"Yes, there's a debate," Regina answered. "Emma, you two can talk about jail time and juvie records and maybe even your new association with Mr. Gold."

Freya sighed. "You know. I've been trying to tell them that he's a snake."

"Yeah, and we'll tell both of you, we're not getting into bed with anyone," Ella told them. "We're just fighting fire with--"

Regina opened the door, and an explosion was set off, setting the next room on fire, throwing Regina, Emma, Ella and Freya back from the blast. Regina's ankle was crushed by a piece of debris and was immobilized. Freya stood, running toward the door to find a clear path for them all to get out.

"All right, come on," Emma told them. "Let's go. We gotta get out of here."

"I can't move!" Regina told them. "You have to help me!"

ღღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Cottage - Outside

Baelfire, Young Priscilla and Rumplestiltskin were outside their house, winding wool up on short sticks made of woods, soaking wool in hot sheep's fat.

"Keep that fire good and stoked, Bae," Rumplestiltskin told him. "The sheep's fat needs to be liquid. Priscilla, get that wool good and soaked."

"Why are we doing this, Papa?" Baelfire asked. "We can spin and sell--"

"These are our keys to the castle, children," Rumplestiltskin told them. "And once I'm inside, there's something I have to take."

"What do you need to take?" Young Priscilla asked.

"That old beggar, he told me a fine tale, about the Duke and his magical dagger," Rumplestiltskin explained.

"What does it do?" Young Priscilla asked.

"If I own that dagger, I control the Dark One," Rumplestiltskin answered, pantomiming someone with a dagger. "If I kill the Dark One with the dagger, I take his powers."

Baelfire and Young Priscilla were in shock, horrified.

"By God's name," Baelfire told him.

Rumplestiltskin smiled excitedly. "Imagine me with those powers. Can you imagine me with those powers? Bae? Cilla? I could get to redeem myself. I could turn it towards good. I'll save all the children of the Frontlands, not just you, my children."

"I'd love to see that, but if the law says I'm to fight, I--I can fight," Baelfire told him.

Young Priscilla was scared of losing him. "Bae."

Rumplestiltskin shook his head worriedly. "No, no, no. The law doesn't want you to fight, the law wants you to die. That's not battle, that's sacrifice. You look at the red in the sky, that's not the--the fires of the battlefields, that's the blood of our people, it's the blood of children, the blood of children like you. I mean, what sane person would want to get involved with that?"

"So, it's true?" Young Priscilla asked.

"What?" Rumplestiltskin asked.

"It's true?" Young Priscilla asked. "It's true you ran."

"I had no choice, Priscilla," Rumplestiltskin told her.

"And Mother?" Young Priscilla asked. "Did she leave you like the knight said? You told us she was dead."

Rumplestiltskin looked down in shame, speaking in a low voice. "She is dead."

"So, what do we need to do?" Baelfire asked.

Rumplestiltskin knelt down beside them. "The Duke's castle is made of stone, but the floors and the rafters are made of wood."

"Why does that matter?" Baelfire asked.

Rumplestiltskin smiled slightly. "Because wood burns."

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Storybrooke Town Hall - Staircase

Regina was still trapped, grabbing Emma and Ella by the hands while Freya was looking for a way out. "You're going to leave me, aren't you?"

Emma and Ella ran to help Regina free her ankle, but all three were completely confused, not knowing a way out of the fire. Freya was moving debris so she could find a fire extinguisher, using it to get the fire under control, clearing more way to the exit, opening the door so they could leave. Emma and Ella saw that Freya figured the way out, helping Regina walk out of the building when they followed her.

Outside

Once outside, a reporter took a picture of the four women, and sirens could be heard.

Regina was in a lot of pain. "Oh, ow, ow, my ankle, set me down gently."

"Seriously?" Ella asked. "You're complaining about how we saved your life?"

Regina watched the fire engines approach the scene. "The firemen are here; it's not like we were really in danger."

"Fine," Ella told her. "Next time, we'll just... You know what? Next time, we'll do the same thing. And the time after that, because that is what decent human beings do. That's what good people do."

Henry, Rose and Lisa were here, talking to a fireman some distance away.

"Did Emma, Ella and Freya really rescue Regina?" Lisa asked.

Regina was on a stretcher with an oxygen mask, overhearing Lisa, throwing off the mask in anger. "Enough!"

"Mom," Henry told her.

"I'm fine," Regina told them.

Sidney ran up to Regina with a camera to take a picture. "Nice shot of the victim."

"Sidney, what the hell are you doing?" Regina asked. "Are you trying to hand this election to them?"

"But it's news," Sidney told her.

"It's competition, you fool," Regina told him.

Mary Margaret walked up to Emma, Ella and Freya. "Did you really rescue Regina?"

"They did," Rose answered excitedly. "The fireman said it. They saw it."

"You're heroes," Henry told them happily.

"We should see if they have a picture of the rescue," Mary Margaret told them.

Ruby nodded in agreement. "We could make campaign posters."

Archie walked closer, excited. "Oh, people would love that. That's a great idea. Wait, so..."

The group walked away, leaving Emma, Ella and Freya alone with the kids.

"This is how good wins," Lisa told them excitedly. "You do something good. People see it. Then they want to help you."

Henry smiled. "Maybe you're right, Lisa."

"Henry?" Lisa asked. "Rose? You see? We don't have to fight dirty. I promise."

Henry and Rose smiled.

Freya looked away while they were talking, seeing a piece of fabric nearby, realizing what it was and who it was from, angry.

Gold's Pawnshop

Gold was standing in the shop, his hands blackened with soot, using a rag to wipe them clean, hearing Freya walk in from behind him, and though he hadn't seen her yet, he knew it was her. "Loads of visitors today, starting with Ella and Emma, then Regina, and now my very own daughter." Freya slammed the door behind her. "Who I hope is not going to break my little bell."

Freya walked closer, angry. "You set the fire."

Gold turned to face her. "I've been right here, Freya, or is it okay for me to call you Priscilla even while in this strange world?"

"Do not play with me right now, Papa," Freya told him, saying 'Papa' with a sarcastic tone. "I know you better than anyone, so don't try to fool me." She showed him the cloth. "I know this is yours, and I could smell the sheep oil on it that you had me and Bae make when we were kids to burn down the Duke's place."

"Surprised with your good memory, but glad," Gold told her.

"Why did you do it?" Freya asked.

"Because your friends cannot win without something big, something, like, uh, I don't know, being two of the heroes in a fire," Gold answered.

"And you knew that all three of us would be there at the right time," Freya told him. "Why would you have me as one of your little heroes? I'm not running for Sheriff, and while Emma and Ella are trying to get their jobs back..." She realized. "You wanted to show the town that I do have what it takes to be a deputy." Gold smiled at his daughter's insightful genius. "The only question is, why?"

"I think that a deputy would have a better chance at regaining custody of a certain Light Bringer who's powerless in this world, than a teacher," Gold told her. "Maybe you and Jefferson would even be able to get your real daughter Grace as well, someone who you can't even see or speak to because Grace doesn't have the luxury of remembering our past life, who doesn't know you anything more than her teacher, and doesn't know her real father, Jefferson, or mother you. You and Jefferson would do anything to get Grace and Lisa back." He used her words against her. "I know you better than anyone, so don't try to fool me."

"Why are you helping me and Jefferson?" Freya asked. "You know that doing this will not help me get Lisa and Grace back. And you know that it won't make me forgive you for everything you've done. Not just to me, or Jefferson, or Grace, but to everyone. Now you suddenly care about making amends? You don't do anything unless it benefits you."

Gold nodded in agreement. "If you don't trust me, which I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, or if you want to tell your good friends the truth about the fire, go ahead, expose me, but if you do, just think about what you'll be exposing and what you'll be walking away from." Freya glared at him for a moment, turning to leave, walking toward the door. "Oh, yes, and, um, who you might be disappointing."

Freya turned around, glaring at Gold, walking out, slamming the door behind her. Gold smiled.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Duke's Castle - Outside

Rumplestiltskin had arrived with Young Priscilla and Baelfire, lighting one of the torches they had made earlier, setting a pile of straw on fire, making it spread along the castle's walls, burning wooden joints and cracks, the fire spreading inside the castle, burning ceilings and rafters, some burning rafters falling to the ground.

Inside

Rumplestiltskin walked into a hall with flags standing along the walls, putting one silver-green banner aside, revealing the hidden dagger behind it, taking the dagger, seeing the name Zoso on it, the Dark One's name. Rumplestiltskin left the castle.

ღღ

Now

Storybrooke

Day Two

Morning - Town Hall - Outside

Above the entrance was a banner hanging, reading: Debate Today - Sheriff's Election.

Mary Margaret was stapling promotion posters saying 'Swan for Sheriff' on a bulletin board, going on with her task on the other side of the board, running into David. "David. Hi."

David nodded nervously. "Mary Margaret. Hi."

Mary Margaret showed him the flyers in her hands. "I was just, uh..."

David showed her the flyers in his hands. "Yeah. Yeah. Me, too."

"How are things?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Okay," David answered. "I got a job. Yeah, I'm working at the animal shelter."

Mary Margaret was pleased to hear this. "Really?"

"Yeah," David answered.

Mary Margaret noticed David fixing a poster to the wall. "So, Sidney?"

David nodded. "My wife is friends with Regina. So..."

Mary Margaret nodded in remembrance. "Oh, right. How is Kathryn?"

"Good," David answered. "She's meeting me here. Later."

"That's wonderful," Mary Margaret told him, stapling posters with more force than necessary to the wall. "Well, I'm all out of posters. I'm going to go. Get some more."

Mary Margaret quickly left.

Inside

Sidney was getting ready for the debate.

Archie was practicing his opening speech. "Citizens of Storybrooke. Uh, we welcome to you to, uh... Welcome citizens of Storybrooke. Uh, we welcome you citizens of Storybrooke. Welcome--"

Emma was sitting at the podium, drawing back the curtains. Ella walked closer to see Henry, Rose and Lisa sitting in the audience, who smiled at them. Mary Margaret and Freya approached Emma and Ella. Freya handed some papers to Emma. As Emma took them, Mary Margaret handed her a bottle of water.

"I'm not going to win," Emma told them.

"What are you talking about?" Mary Margaret asked. "Everyone's talking about what you three did in the fire."

"No, Henry and Rose are right," Emma told them. "We can't beat Regina like this, not at the way she fights, just watch and see."

"Is this really about beating Regina?" Mary Margaret asked.

Ella drew back the curtain to have another look at the kids. "It's just..."

"Henry," Mary Margaret finished. "Rose. Lisa."

"We wanna show them that good can actually win," Ella explained.

"That's why you want to win it for them," Mary Margaret told them. "But why do you want to win for yourselves?"

"That is why," Ella told her. "We wanna show them that heroes can win, and if we're not--if we're not heroes, and we're not Saviors or Protectors, then what part do we have in their lives? Okay, there it is."

Mary Margaret smiled. "There it is."

Freya drew back the curtains, noticing Gold entering the town hall, knowing she had to tell Emma and Ella the truth. Gold noticed Freya behind the curtain and that she had seen him arrive, smiling slightly.

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

Baelfire and Young Priscilla were waiting for Rumplestiltskin to return.

Baelfire knew that his sister was scared, pulling her into his arms protectively. "It's gonna be okay, Cil."

"How do you know that, Bae?" Young Priscilla asked.

"Even if Papa's plan doesn't work, I'll be here to protect you," Baelfire told her. "Wherever we go, even if I have to leave for battle, I will always come back to you."

Young Priscilla managed a small smile. "You will?"

Baelfire smiled, nodding. "Always. Forever. As long as we're both alive, at least, silly Cilly."

Young Priscilla couldn't help but laugh at the nickname. "Silly Cilly." They smiled, the two siblings embracing once again. Rumplestiltskin ran toward them. They looked at him in relief, smiling. "Papa!"

Rumplestiltskin smiled. "Oh, Bae. Cilla."

"We were so worried about you," Young Priscilla told him. "Are--are you burned? The castle..."

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Rumplestiltskin answered. "I need you to go home and wait for me there."

"Come with us, please," Young Priscilla told him. "I have a bad feeling."

"Bae, Cil, this is something I have to do on my own," Rumplestiltskin told them. "Bae, take Cilla and go home, now. Go home and wait for me. I'll be back. You go." Baelfire took Young Priscilla by the arm, looking back at their father for a moment, pulling his sister with him as he left, taking her home. Rumplestiltskin took out the Dark One's dagger, holding it up in the air, so he could read the name written on the blade by the light of the torch. "Zoso. Zoso, I summon thee."

At first nothing happened. Rumplestiltskin lowered the dagger, turning around, seeing the Dark One/Zoso, frightened, quickly backing away, dropping his torch.

"You were asking for me?" Zoso asked.

In order to keep Zoso at distance, Rumplestiltskin advanced the door. "Submit, oh, Dark One. I control you."

"Yes, you do," Zoso agreed. "Wield the power wisely. You can wield it any time now. It's almost dawn. That means it's your son's birthday. I bet Hordor and his men are already on their way to your house."

Rumplestiltskin shook his head in fear. "No, they can't take him. I can't lose him, neither can Priscilla."

"You don't control them," Zoso told him. "You control me. Have you ever wondered were Baelfire and Priscilla really your children at all? Unlike you, they're not cowards and yearn to fight and die in glory."

"No," Rumplestiltskin told him.

"What a poor bargain that would be to lay down your soul to have your bastard children," Zoso taunted. "So I ask you, what would you have me do?"

"Die!" Rumplestiltskin answered, stabbing Zoso in the chest, tackling him to the ground. In the torch's light, Zoso's face changed, revealing that he was the beggar, laughing. Rumplestiltskin recognized him, in shock. "It's you. You are the beggar."

Zoso gasped for breath while he was dying. "Looks like you made a deal you didn't understand. I don't think you're gonna do that again."

Rumplestiltskin was just completely confused. "You told me to kill you."

Zoso chuckled. "My life was such a burden. You'll see. Magic always comes with a price. And now, it's yours to pay."

"Why me?" Rumplestiltskin asked. "Why me?"

"I know how to recognize a desperate soul," Zoso answered, starting to fade.

Rumplestiltskin tried to keep him alive. "No, no, stay! You have to tell me what to do. Tell me what to do."

Rumplestiltskin's hand, which held the dagger, changed color. Removing the dagger from Zoso's body, he noticed that his name was now on the dagger's blade.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Town Hall

Archie was welcoming the audience, looking at Emma and Sidney, where they had taken seat on either side of him. "Tragedy has brought us here, but we are faced with this decision. And now, we ask only that you listen with an open mind and please vote your conscience. So, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to the candidates. Sidney Glass and Emma Swan. Glass. Swan. Sounds like something that a decorator would make you buy. Wow, crickets. Okay, uh, Mr. Glass, your opening statement."

Sidney walked up to the podium. "I just wanna say that if elected, I wanna serve as a reflection of the best qualities of Storybrooke. Honest." Regina was inaudibly mouthing Sidney's words simultaneously, revealing she had coached him to saying it. "Neighborliness and strength. Thank you."

Regina cheered him proudly.

"And Emma Swan," Archie told them.

Emma walked up to the podium. "You guys all know Ella and I have what they call an, uh, troubled past. But you've been able to overlook it because of them, um, hero thing we did with the help of Freya Gold. But here's the thing. The fire was a setup." The audience began to murmur, becoming noisy. "Mr. Gold agreed to support us in this race, but we didn't know that that meant he was going to set a fire. I don't have definitive evidence, but Freya's sure. And if Freya's sure, Ella and I are sure. And I can't win that way. I'm sorry."

Gold stood, looking at Freya, smirking knowingly, leaving the town hall. Freya watched him go, looking from him to Regina, not sure what either of them would do now.

ღღ

Granny's Diner

Freya, Emma and Ella were sitting at the counter, drinking.

Ruby stood behind the counter. "Another for all?"

"Oh, hell, yes," Emma answered.

The kids walked in.

"Henry," Ella told him. "Rose. Hey, Lisa."

Henry, Rose and Lisa were each holding a walkie talkie, handing the other three to Freya, Emma and Ella.

"What's this for?" Freya asked.

"You stood up to Mr. Gold," Henry answered. "It's pretty amazing."

"Well, he did something illegal," Emma told them.

"That's what heroes do," Rose told them. "Expose stuff like that."

Ruby brought Freya, Emma and Ella another drink, placing glasses of milk in front of Henry, Rose and Lisa.

"Rose and I shouldn't have given up on Operation Cobra," Henry told them.

"We're not giving up again," Rose told them.

Lisa smiled. "Good."

Regina and Sidney walked in.

"I thought I might find you here, with drinks, with my kids," Regina told them.

"I'm not your kid," Lisa replied.

Freya, Henry and Rose smiled at the fact Lisa was not afraid to stand up to Regina.

Emma looked at Sidney. "Here to card us, officer?"

"Well, not at all," Sidney answered. "I think I will join you."

"Here?" Ella asked. "I don't know. I think they're setting up a back room for the victory party."

"Oh, well, you'll have to tell me what that's like," Sidney told them.

Regina took the Sheriff's badge out of her pocket. "Congratulations." She placed the badge in front of Emma on the table. "Sheriff Swan."

Henry and Rose were in shock. "Wait. What?"

"There was a very close vote, but people really seem to like the idea of a Sheriff brave enough to stand up to Mr. Gold," Regina explained.

Slowly town people walked in.

"Are you joking?" Henry asked.

Rose shook her head. "She isn't joking."

"Well, first things first for my first job of becoming Sheriff," Emma told them. "Giving Ella her job back. And she could even be my second in command. Co-Sheriff, if you will. And Freya?"

"Freya has proved she can do the job," Rose finished. Regina gave her a look. "I mean, Miss Gold. Graham offered the job to you before."

Henry nodded, smiling. "When Freya saved me, Rose and Lisa from the mines. When she helped us find Ashley."

"Freya, now that you proved you can do it?" Rose asked. "Are you gonna take the job? Now that Emma and Ella are the ones offering? After you helped save them and our mom from the fire?"

"You can do it, Freya," Lisa told her, smiling.

Freya smiled, nodding.

Henry and Rose smiled. "Yay."

Lisa smiled.

Flashback

The Enchanted Forest

Day - Cottage - Outside

Hordor and a group of his knights were at the cottage, where Baelfire and Young Priscilla were outside, and they were taking Baelfire.

"Everyone's watching from behind their curtains today," Hordor stated. A soldier holding the reins of Hordor's horse suddenly fell to the ground. Rumplestiltskin stabbed him with the dagger, completely changed. Hordor knelt. "Dark One." Rumplestiltskin walked toward him. "No. Who are you?"

"Have you forgotten me already?" Rumplestiltskin asked. "What was it you used to call me again? Spindleshanks?" He snapped his fingers. "Hobblefoot."

Young Priscilla and Baelfire were in shock. "Papa?"

Hordor was even in more shock. "Rumplestiltskin."

Rumplestiltskin smiled. "Wonderful. And now, you shall know me as the new Dark One. How about a little fealty? Kiss my boot."

When Hordor bent over, Rumplestiltskin grabbed him, snapping his neck.

"No, Papa!" Baelfire told him. Rumplestiltskin started to kill the rest of the knights by stabbing them with his dagger in such a brutal and violent and bloody way that Young Priscilla screamed slightly in shock and horror. Baelfire pulled Young Priscilla toward him, hiding her eyes from the sight against his chest. Once Rumple was done, Baelfire let Young Priscilla raise her head, but wouldn't let her look at the bodies. "Papa? What was happened to you?"

"You're safe, Bae," Rumplestiltskin told him. "Do you feel safe, Priscilla?"

Rumplestiltskin approached his children. The dagger in his hand was covered in blood.

"No," Young Priscilla answered. "I'm frightened."

"I'm not," Rumplestiltskin told them. "I protected what belongs to me and I'm not scared of anything."

Even though his children were clearly terrified, Rumplestiltskin gave a little laugh.

Now

Storybrooke

Night - Freya and Jefferson's Estate - Outside

Freya was walking home, joining Jefferson outside the house.

Jefferson stood, walking closer. "Freya. Hey. Are you okay? I heard about everything that happened in the last two days. Dealing with an insane father is not an easy task."

"I'll deal," Freya answered. "Thank you, Jefferson."

They both sensed something, sighing

"Which version of you are we speaking to?" Jefferson asked. "The Dark One, who created a bloodbath in front of his 9-year-old daughter Priscilla and 14-year-old son Baelfire, not to mention all of the other horrific things we've had to see you do, or Mr. Gold, who set a fire to try to get our friends their jobs and try to get Freya a job that could help us reunite with Lisa and Grace as a family?"

Gold walked closer, smiling slightly. "The one who knew that after a victory party and accepting a second job, that Freya would come home to tell you, Jefferson, her fiance in this world, husband in the other world, about the day's events. Unfortunately for me, neither you or Jefferson are all too fond of me, Priscilla."

Freya turned to face him, giving him a sarcastic look. "I wonder why that is."

Jefferson turned to face him.

Gold smirked slightly. "So part of the act, my dear. Political theater in an actual theater. I knew no one was going to vote for your friend unless we gave her some kind of extraordinary quality. And I'm afraid the three of you saving old Regina's ass from the fire just wasn't gonna do now. We had to give you all a higher form of bravery. They had to see you all defy me, and they did."

Jefferson gave him a look, realizing. "Everyone's afraid of Regina. But they are more afraid of you. By standing up to you, Freya, Ella and Emma won them over."

Gold smiled. "It was the only way."

"You knew Freya, Emma and Ella would do this," Jefferson told him.

"Oh, yeah," Gold answered. "I know how to recognize desperate souls. While Freya is not desperate for anything except for reuniting herself and you, Jefferson, with Lisa and Grace, Ella is desperate to have Henry and Rose as her children and have them happy, while even Emma is desperate to be in the lives of her niece and nephew."

"Freya told me about what you told her," Jefferson told him. "And I don't believe you're telling the complete truth. Maybe you did this so Priscilla and I could have an easier time to help Lisa break the Curse, to get her and Grace back, reunite with them with me and Priscilla as a family. But you also did this for something else. Didn't you? What is it?"

"I made a deal sometime back with Ella Swan, Jefferson," Gold told him. "We established that she owed me a favor. It wouldn't hurt for my own daughter and her fiance/husband to owe me one as well. And now that Emma and Ella are co-Sheriffs, and Priscilla is a deputy and a teacher, I'm sure we'll find some way for you all to pay back what you owe me, Freya." Freya and Jefferson sighed, looking away. "Congratulations."

Gold smiled, walking away from their home. Freya and Jefferson watched him go, glaring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5.2K 37
"Nothing is worth destroying yourself over, but if you are going to destroy yourself, make sure it is for something spectacular, make sure it is for...
106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...
5.9K 187 25
what if Regina had met Robin Hood that night that Tinkerbell told her that he was the one with Lion tattoo and what if they had a daughter named Rose...
2.5K 85 7
All of his life, 𝗞𝗜𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗦 was told he will never find his true love. His grandmother would always tell him that "love is weakness" and that...