High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Beelzebub

3.2K 45 16
By rg808guy

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Last chapter summer break finished and school was back session. Now things are starting to get nasty.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was after classes the same day I found out about Astoroth and his fucking love letters. We were all in the club room, Rias was at her desk while we sat down on the couches excluding Irina who wasn't here since she had some church things to do.

"There is something important we need to discuss" Rias tells us as she had her hands her hands on top of eachother.

"What is it Rias?" I ask.

"A rating game, more specifically it's a tournament to test and rank the next generation of devils, it was supposed to be held over the summer break but  Loki attacked and we all know how that ended up" Rias explains to us.

Gasped then gets scared "I don't wanna, I'm too scared"

"Don't be scared little buddy, I'm here for ya" I tell Gasped with a smile and he nods.

"If this tournament is meant to rank us then wouldn't that mean we would be going up against Sairaorg?" Issei questions.

"Yes, and he's the one that's favored to win the championship, with good reason too, he's on a totally different level. Unfortunately we aren't pared up against him in the first round" Rias says.

"They've already chosen the brackets, that's bullshit" Koneko says.

"That's right" Rias says then sighs "We are fighting Diadora Astoroth"

Asia and Issei's are shocked before Issei clenched his teeth, I just wanted to knock his pretty boy ass out.

"We have a recording of Sairaorg's fight with Zephyrdor match of the torunament, it will allow us to see how they fight and how a real rating game goes"

Rias then makes a magic screen in front of us. We all watch the sheer power of Sairaorg as he became a one man army against Zephyrdor's Peerage, we didn't even see anyone else fight.

"Holy crap balls" Issei says as the recording ended and Rias made the screen disappear.

"Flawless victory, they say he's the strongest devil in the rating game tournament" Kiba says.

"Zephyrdor's power was almost ranked as highly, he has done quite well stepping as a substitute" Rias tells us.

"A substitute? What do you mean by substitue?" I ask.

"His first heir to his house died in a accident" Rias says and then I sense unfamiliar presence.

I look in front of us where the magic screen once was and saw a seafoam like green magic circle appears on the floor.

"Astoroth, of course" Rias says slightly angry.

Then there stood Diadora Astoroth "Salutations everyone, how lovely to see you all again" he says with a slight smile with cliche supposed closed eyes.

He looks around the room, stopping for a moment when he looked at Asia and Lily.

"Why are you here Diadora?" Rias asks him sternly.

"I'm just here to talk"

After a few minutes, Akeno made tea while the ORC was on one side of the room, standing behind Rias while she sat on a couch facing Diadora. As I stood with Issei to my right, he held onto Asia's hand.

"Now shall we get down to business" Diadora says.

"What business?" Rias questions.

"I'd like to offer a bishop trade Lady Gremory" Diadora says like it's nothing.

"Ohh hell no!, Get the fuck out of here right now!" I shout as I stated walking towards him.

"Why is that?" Diadora says like he doesn't  know what I'm talking about.

"You want to use a roster trade to get Asia because of your one sided love relationship you have with her. She doesn't want anything to deal with you!" I tell him as I stood by him as he continued to sit on the couch calmly.

He stands up "I shall take my leave now" he starts walking before stopping at Asia, before he could even touch her Issei moved in front of her.

"I'm not letting you lay a finger on her" Issei tells him and Diadora scuffs.

Right next to Asia and Issei was Lily who was standing next to Emma. He takes Lily's right hand into his hands.

"I wish you accepted that dinner invitation, I really wanted to get to know you" He says.

"What dinner invitation?" Lily says.

"Get the hell away from her!" I tell Diadora as I put my hand on his shoulder so I could pull him away from Lily.

Diadora flicks my hand away with one hand and steps away from me with his hand covering his mouth and nose.

"Low borns should know there place. I can't stand being touched by a filthy dragon such as you. How revolting" Diadora says.

"You son of a bitch!" I shout and I was about to punch him in the face but a hand slaps him hard in the face.

As Diadora raised his head there was a black handprint on the left side of his face.

"Don't you ever talk to my boyfriend like that!" Lily tells him as her hand  looked like it was covered in ice, giving of a very cold aura.

He touches the print and winces in pain. "I see, well I have better things to do then to deal low borns" He then points at me and Issei "This isn't the and Green and Red dragon emperors. We will have our fun during the rating game"

Diadora then walks away and starts making a magic circle. Before the circle teleported him he whispers something as he touched the black hand print on his face agsin"Bitch"

Before I could do anything Diadora was gone. I was pissed off and I didn't know what to do. I just wanted to break something.

POV: Rias

Diadora left through his magic circle. (Y/n) stood in the middle of the room with his fists and teeth clenched. It then started to feel like it was harder to breath. (Y/n) was radiating a dense aura of anger, I wasn't the only one who noticed it, everyone did.

"God damn it!" He shouts before falling to his knees from the pain in his head.

"(Y/n)?" I say as I stood up from my desk and walked towards him.

He looks up at me and for just a second I swear that I saw his eyes flash  green. I crouch down next to him.

"You need to calm down" I tell him "Diadora wants you to get all worked up, he wants you to be irrational. So please calm down"

"I'll try too....." He says faintly as his expression starts to soften into one of pain.

(Y/n) stands up and wobbled a bit, Emma went to his side to support him. He put his hand on his head, still feeling the pain from what he said.

"I'll take him back home, I think it would be for the best and slow him to relax and think" Emma suggested to me.
Q
"Yes, please do that" I say with concern.

She nods then takes one of (Y/n)'s hands and starts walking out of the club room. After the door closed I looked over at everyone who were all shocked by (Y/n)'s out burst. Then I looked at Lily's hand which was now back to normal.

"Lily what happened to your hand earlier?" I asked her.

She looks at her right hand, like she didn't know "I'm not sure. I got mad at what Diadora said to (Y/n) then I slapped him, but I don't know why" she tells me.

"Maybe it had to do with your elemental powers being connected with your emotions?" Akeno says while inspecting her hand.

"Seeing that her power is Ice, I would say that her hand got so cold that when she slapped him it gave him instant frost bite" Kiba suspects.

"So could that mean whenever she feels a strong emotion it could get out of control?" Xenovia questions.

"I would hope not" I say.

Part 2.

POV: You

Emma brought me home and when we got there my head was feeling much better now. Emma brought me to my room to be able to relax.

"Do you mind if I take a bath in here?" Emma asks me as she had her pajamas in hand.

"Go ahead, I don't mind" I tell her.

She then goes into the bathroom and closes the door. I sat on the edge of my bed and laid back. I close my eyes and relaxed my body.

"It was all an act" I hear a some what familiar voice.

I open my eyes and looked around to not see the owner of the voice, a voice I haven't heard in a while.

"I didn't want to do what I did" The voice says in a saddened tone.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"The one you hate so much" The voice said as it sounded like it was weeping.

"It can't be.....Raynare?" I say, not in a angered tone but in a calm tone, something didn't feel the same compared to when I killed her "Where are you?"

"I'm side of you....in your consciousness. This only occurred because of a curse"

"What's wrong? Do you need my help?" I question but got no response.

"What just happened?, I need to find out more about this 'curse' Raynare talked about" I thought.

I stand up and I walked out of my room and into Colten's room. All his research stuff was thrown all over the place, even after the renovation everything in his room looks the same. I walked over to his desk that was on the far wall, books and journals littered the top of it.

"There's got to be some sort of book about curses"

I scavenged through the books and I saw some weird books like How to raise a kid and Being a single parent. I then find a picture of a baby on the desk on top of a book. I look at the picture and it looked worn, I look at the book and it had a was labeled on the side "Journal of (Y/n)". I pick up the book and opened the book. On the first page it was a entry labeled the same day I was born.

To (Y/n)

If your reading this I guess you've found this journal, though I don't know if you will ever find it. The first thing I would have to say is that there are many things in this book that will shock you, since they will be secrets that I am keeping. I will be dead by the time you are a teenager. I hope we get to meet each other someday"

Sincerely
Colten Beelzebub
Your loving Father

I was shocked at what I read, I had so many questions now but I knew if I continued reading that all of those questions would be solved.

"This means that my father never died before I was born.... it was just a lie..." I say to myself in disbelief.

I decided instead of reading this book in the confinement of my father's room I would go down to the Zen Garden in the basement to be able to relax about everything. Once I got to the Zen Garden I sat down in the gazebo while I listened to the running water of the waterfall and stream. Bees flew around flowers, pollinating them while harvesting nectar before flying to the apiary that was inside the room. I re opened the book and turned to the next page which had writing on it.

What We Are

Well since I told you that I'm your father, that means that you are half devil while your mother was a human. I wanted you to have a normal so I put later after layer of magic seals on you to make it so you wouldn't be sensed  that your a devil or that you are my son. I did this to protect you from cruelty of the supernatural. And after doing that I left you and your mother so that I didn't lure any danger to you or your mother. Your mother had a power, it is called a sacred gear, powers given to humans from god. Her sacred gear gave her the power to protect others, it was called the Bow of Artemis. Even though your mother had such a power she wouldn't dare hurt anyone with it unless it was absolutely necessary.  If there's one thing I know, your mother wouldn't let anything happen to you without a fight.

After reading that, I had nothing to say. Just this page of information has stunted my brain. One thing on that page stuck out. "Your mother wouldn't let anything happen to you without a fight"

"If that we're the case then how did I get kidnapped while mom was home?" I asked my self.

I then feel a presence of 2 different people in the room with me. "Come out of the shadows please" I say while closing my book.

Then in front of me down the bath to the gazebo was a Koneko's sister Kuroka and Vali. They walked into the gazebo, Vali leaned against the entrance frame while Kuroka decided to sit next to me on my left.

"So question, why are you in my house, if I remember correctly we left of on the wrong foot, not a very good one either" I ask.

"Even if we left on the wrong foot, that doesn't mean we can't start over" Kuroka says before leaning towards me and licking my cheek "Mmm, you don't taste like a virgin. Hey, you wanna do it with me some time?, your a dragon and I wouldn't mind having brats with that kind of strength" she says while pulling down the top of her kimono a bit, revealing the top of her breasts more.

"Uhhh, not sure how to answer that, kinda sudden don't you think?" I ask.

"Hmm maybe, I guess we'll just have to get to know each other more some time"Kuroka says before winking at me" How about I'll come here sunday around 10?"

"Sure, I guess" I say before asking "What's the real reason your here?"

"I heard that you would be participating in a  rating game, and your opponent is the heir to the Astoroth  family" he says.

"Which means?"

"I wouldn't let my guard down around him. I just wanted to caution a fellow dragon" Vali says.

A light blue vertical magic circle opens up at the entrance of the gazebo, Vali walks in to it. Kuroka stands up and kisses me on the cheek.

"See ya later big boy" She says before walking into the circle before disappearing.

The elevator dings and I see Emma walk out of the elevator, she sees me and walks to me.

"I knew I would find you down here" She says as she walked into the gazebo "The others are here, Rias wanted me to tell you that the rating game with Diadora is tomorrow night"

"I see, thanks for telling me" I say then stood up "I'm going to go start dinner, wanna help?"

"Of course" Emma says in delight.

We walked to the elevator and got in "Through all the information I've found out today, one thing is still a priority, dealing with Diadora"

~~~~~
Hello everyone it's the end of the chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and I hope you guys are hyped for the next chapter. Until next time bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 427 31
Devils..Angels...Fallen Angels....They're real...and their power is so terrifying that it could even make the gods bow before them....this...is not t...
579K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
15K 226 31
This is my first story on here so it is bound to be a bit of a rough patch but i hope you'll stick around for it. This story is gonna be based off Hi...