Quake Protocol ~ AoS Avengers...

By RyuuLu

It has been six months since Skye had walked out from the BUS in Hong Kong, leaven three out of four members... More

The Start
The letter
The rescue
The tale of Daisy Johnson
Agent Johnson
The deal
The last minute save
Back at 616
The Files
Sparing and the call
Why she's here
Asgardian Symbols
A monster
Beserker Staff
The pick up
Visit from Asgard
Truth or dare Avengers style
The 1412
What's left unsaid
What's hidden within the protocols
Annoying calls and orders
Eye to eye
Late midnight mystery tea
What's hidden under the mask
Head in a jar
The HUB
A rookie and a plan
Mission Overkill
A message from home
Two different missions
To save a Mockingbird
To the tower
Heavy Rain
Late night talk
The second to know
Old friend
Christmas morning
Christmas evening
Family time
At the end of the year
A new year, new possibilities
The hunt begins
H.E.N.R.Y
The May family
It's a trap
A challenge for the three
From when everything started
Who is the real leader
Not according to plan
A way to find him
Getting him back
The decision
Tracker activated
Quake Protocol
The two teams
Reasons why
Knock Knock
Run away agent
What went down
End of the begining
Epilogue

Live feed

2.5K 71 12
By RyuuLu

Skye/Daisy POV

I could see how Ward was looking around himself as he entered the ally I was hiding in, deep within the shadows. Happy that I had decided on wearing my mission suite under my jacket, a jacket that was now laying on top of my bag to hide it.

Seeing how Ward turn around and walked out from the ally once more I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. Activating my mask I leaned back towards the wall, seeing how Jarvis was starting up in front of my eyes.

"Jarvis, connect me to Maria please." I said in a low voice, still careful in case Ward returned. "Right away Miss Johnson." Jarvis answered me. "Hill." I heard a few seconds later and I smiled.

"Maria, do you mind picking me up?" I asked in a careful voice. "What happened?" I heard her ask, I could almost hear how she narrowed her eyes at the question. "Simmons saw me and Darcy and with me I mean she saw Skye. To make things worse she called it into Coulson and they are now looking for me." I explained to her.

"I'll pick you up at the safe house." Maria told me and I smiled. "Perfect, I need a new bag anyway." I told her, bowing down to grab my jacket and bag. "I will be there in 10 minutes." Maria then told me.

"Good, then I have time to fix a few things." I told her before the call ended. Putting my bag over my shoulder I started to walk down the ally, knowing fully well where I was heading.

Leo Fitz POV

The air around the BUS was heavy, emotions were running wild and everyone was keeping on their toes. I kept to myself, did what was expected of me and nothing more. For this May had given me just a small nod when no one else had been around.

I was stuck in the command center, working on a way to track down Daisy on the security cameras around the city. Simmons and Coulson were standing in the room, watching me work when Ward and May was trying to find her through the old fashion way.

Hearing them return once more I could not help but to glance towards the door, seeing that May was the first one to enter. "Anything?" Coulson asked once they enter only to receive a shake of their heads. "I can't understand how a woman like that can just go up in smoke." Ward then said, it was clear he wasn't happy over any of this.

"She is a hacker, she probably has her ways." I pointed out only to receive narrowed eyes from Simmons, Coulson, Ward and May had her stone faced masked on once more. "We should probably head out once more. She can't just have vanished like this." Ward then added.

"Yeah, how about you tell me what is going on before you head out and interrupt my operation once more." A male voice suddenly said from the door. Looking away from my work, I could almost feel how my eyes grow big at the sight in front of me.

"Garret?" Both Coulson and Ward asked at the same time, the surprise in both their voices was quite clear. The senior agent smiled at their reaction as the younger one looked around himself in the command center.

"What are you guys doing anyway?" Garret then asked, walking deeper into the room and gives Ward a pat on his shoulder. Lifting one eyebrow at it I turned my eyes back to the work at hand.

"We have found out that a hacker that we have been tracking for a while is in the area, Fitz is trying to see if he can find her through the security cameras." Coulson explained, and I could feel how the senior agent was looking towards me.

"Anything so far?" He asked, and I shook my head. "Not yet. It's as if she has learned where the cameras are." I answered him, knowing Daisy she would know exactly where they were. "What kind of hacker are you guys even looking for here?" Garret asked once more.

"And how does she look like, we might have seen her." He then added. "Fitz, take up the information we have on Skye." Coulson said, and I nodded my head, taking up the little information we had on her.

"A Rising Tied hacker, well that would explain how she can hide from the cameras." Garret pointed out and I could see that the younger agent finally walked into the room. "You haven't seen her around Trip?" Garret then asked, and the younger agent shook his head.

"No sir." Trip answered, his eyes still on the picture of Skye. "Anything else you could tell, like where you guys saw her?" Garret then asked. "She was spotted sitting outside of a coffee house with another woman. Right before we got there she stood up and walked away, out of sight within seconds. The woman she had been with don't know where she could have went or how to find her. Skye is the one that contacts her if she wants to meet up." May explained and I glanced towards the side to look at her.

"Do we have that woman here?" Garret asked, and May shook her head. "We can't take her in. She works for Dr Jane Foster, it would be quite the paper work if we took her in and this place would probably be destroyed in madder of minutes." Coulson explained.

"So both woman are known to S.H.I.E.L.D" Garret said in a low voice, glancing towards him I narrowed my eyes. There was something about how he said it that didn't really feel right to me. Turning my head back to the screen once more I started to look through the security cameras.

"How about we head out one more time." Ward suggested, and I could not help but to roll my eyes. "Any ideas of exactly where to look? It seems like a wild goose hunt to just head out without a goal." Simmons pointed out, her arms were crossed as she stood beside me.

"Better then to stand around here watching Fitz work on the computer." Ward told her, the anger in his voice was quite clear. Knowing Simmons well enough, this would just turn into a fight. Ignoring them both I keep my eyes on the screen and I could soon feel how they grew big.

"Guys!" I called out, breaking the fight before it even started, and all eyes were on me. "I found her." I then told them, nodding towards the screen in front of us. "This is also live." I added quickly.

Looking at the screen we could all she how Daisy was walking down the ally, it was quite clear that she was looking around herself as she was walking. Her eyes soon lands on the camera and we could see how she narrowed her eyes.

Suddenly she started to smile and within the next second the screen went dark. "What happened?" Coulson asked, and I quickly got to work. "I lost connection with the camera." I told him and soon realized something else to. "I have lost connection with every single camera in the city." I then added, looking in front of me.

"What!" Ward, Coulson and Garret called out in surprise. "Move aside Leo." A female voice suddenly said and I froze up. Turning my head towards the side I could see Daisy standing in the door opening, her mask was on as always. "Johnson! Where have you been?" Coulson asked as Daisy walked over to me and I took a step to the side.

"She was in a meeting with us." Another female voice said and I turn my head towards the door once more to see both Maria and Fury standing there. "Mr. J! I need a full diagnose on the BUS computer system and also on the cameras if you could get it from here." Daisy then said, her eyes were on the screen in front of her but I had a feeling she could not really see it.

"Hill, Fury." Coulson said, the surprise was clear in his voice and as I looked around myself I could see that May was the only one that wasn't surprised over it all. "There is no damage to the BUS computer system and the reason why you can't connect to the cameras is because they have all been turned off. I won't be able to figure out how from here." Daisy then said and I lowered my head, knowing fully well she knew how it happened.

"Then let's head out there." Coulson said and I could see he was getting ready to leave. "You will do no such thing." Fury told him, and everyone looked at him once more. "Sir?" Coulson started to say, however, Fury lift his only eyebrow. "No nothing. You guys have a much more important mission a head of you." Furry started to tell him.However, his eyes soon landed on Garret and Trip.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked them, arms crossed. "Can't a former SO come around and say hello to his rookie?" Garret asked with a grin, patting Ward on his back once more. Looking towards them I started to figure out why Ward was the way he was. "And besides, I'm quite curious about who that is." Garret then said and nodded his head towards Daisy.

"Special Agent Daisy Johnson. She is at the moment helping Agent Coulson and his team." Maria answered him. Her eyes were narrowed as she spoke. "Daisy Johnson." Garret said in a low voice and I could see how Daisy turned her head to look at him. "Well then, nice to meet you agent Johnson. However, Trip and I have to head out. We have a mission that needs to be finished." Garret then said, nodding his head before he started to walk out.

Trip looked at each and every one of us before nodding his head to, following after Garret. Once they were out Fury turned his attention back towards the rest of us. "Sir, we are so close to find her..." Coulson started to say once more, and I could see how Daisy was looking towards him.

"And you will not keep working on this case, I thought I made that clear the first time around." Fury said, stopping Coulson from speaking. "However, I will send out the second best team I have in tracking down people." Fury then added, and he looked towards Daisy. I could see how Daisy looked towards Fury after a minute.

"Wait... are you talking about my team?" She asked out of surprise. Fury's eyebrow rose up once more, Maria was laughing a little and May just rolled her eyes. "Yes your team, I need to send them out on a big mission any way so why not this." Fury confirmed, and Daisy nodded her head. "Good." Fury then added before taking out a file and put it on the table.

"Your next case, good luck and don't do anything stupid." Fury told us all, looking at Daisy when he said the last part before he turns around and walked out from the room. Daisy just shook her head and headed over to Maria to give her a hug. "You heard him." Maria said to Daisy before she looked at the rest of us. "Good luck agents." She then said before following after Fury.

Hearing Coulson letting out a sigh I turned to look at him. "Well then, let's start this new mission of directly then." He said and we all took our places around the table to be able to see what was on the file.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517 22 9
Andrea Hill, the daughter of the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Maria Hill, is chosen by Agent Coulson to be on his team to help investigate 0-8-4s...
596K 12.1K 28
Percy Jackson, after the war with Gaea, Percy has decided that he wanted a break from quests and wars. He leaves for the mortal world not wanting to...
92.4K 2.7K 61
The gun wound wasn't the only thing the GH-325 healed on Skye. The reason as to why she joined S.H.I.E.L.D wasn't the only thing she had been keeping...
10.2K 293 31
When Coulson informs them that their next O-8-4 mission is going to be along side another secret organisation, Skye knows her life is in danger. Even...