Quake Protocol ~ AoS Avengers...

By RyuuLu

It has been six months since Skye had walked out from the BUS in Hong Kong, leaven three out of four members... More

The Start
The letter
The rescue
The tale of Daisy Johnson
Agent Johnson
The deal
The last minute save
Back at 616
The Files
Sparing and the call
Why she's here
Asgardian Symbols
A monster
Beserker Staff
The pick up
Visit from Asgard
Truth or dare Avengers style
The 1412
What's left unsaid
What's hidden within the protocols
Annoying calls and orders
Eye to eye
Late midnight mystery tea
What's hidden under the mask
Head in a jar
The HUB
A rookie and a plan
Mission Overkill
A message from home
Two different missions
To save a Mockingbird
To the tower
Heavy Rain
Late night talk
The second to know
Old friend
Christmas morning
Christmas evening
Family time
At the end of the year
A new year, new possibilities
Live feed
H.E.N.R.Y
The May family
It's a trap
A challenge for the three
From when everything started
Who is the real leader
Not according to plan
A way to find him
Getting him back
The decision
Tracker activated
Quake Protocol
The two teams
Reasons why
Knock Knock
Run away agent
What went down
End of the begining
Epilogue

The hunt begins

2.4K 74 8
By RyuuLu

Daisy/Skye POV

Dumping the bag in the back of the SUV, I turned my head around to take one last look at the tower. Smiling big I turned around once more and jumped in to the car, memories of what had happened since I got back were playing in my mind.

I had somehow managed to grow closer to the Avengers, I had really got myself a mother and my closest childhood friend had managed to find her way back into my life. A childhood friend that was sitting beside me in the SUV right at that moment.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I started to drive away from the tower. "My head hurts." Darcy answered, and I rolled my eyes. "Sounds like it will be a trip to the same old coffee house then?" I asked, getting a nod from Darcy as a respond.

"Ready to head back to May's team once more?" Darcy asked after a few minutes of silent driving. "I'm not really sure, I'm looking forward to give Fitz his present and to see him again." I answered her, looking around myself in a try to find a parking spot. "Well then, let's get some coffee in your system." I then told as I jumped out of the car.

Darcy jumped out to and walked around the car to join my side. "Now that sounds like a brilliant idea." She told me, and I smiled, walking towards the coffee shop that two of us had spent a lot of time back in our days. Walking into the shop I stopped and looked at all the people. "Great, more people who had this idea." Darcy complained as she stepped through the door.

"Let's just get our coffee, we can always sit outside. Easier to talk to one another to." I told her, walking over to the barista to make the order. Darcy just followed after me, leaning towards the counter as she waited. Once we got our drinks we started to walk out once more, sitting down on one of the tables outside.

"See, much more calm and quiet." I told her, and Darcy just rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her coffee. "Well, at least we have somewhat a good weather today." Darcy pointed, and I rolled my eyes, laughing a little. "Well, it's either to sit out here or sitting in a car." I pointed out, smiling big as Darcy shook her head.

Jemma Simmons POV

Leaning towards the wall I could not help but to tap my foot. Fitz was in the store behind me and I had been put on watching the bags, the things in them could easily make trouble of us if we had to open up a bag in the store.

Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back, really wanting Fitz to hurry up on what ever he was doing in there, when I asked him if he had everything before we left he had said yes.

It was then that I heard it, the laughter that was echoing down the quiet road. Freezing up in the spot I knew I had heard that laughter, so many times. Looking around myself in a try to locate where the laughter was conning from, my eyes soon landed on one of the two young ladies sitting across the road.

I could see how one of them were waving her hands around as she was speaking, and the other woman was leaning forward as she laugh. It was that woman that I recognised, it may have been months ago since I last saw her, and she had changed a bit during that time.

However, that laughter had not changed at all and there was no one else that had so much melody into her laughter then Skye. At least not when she was very happy over something. Keeping my eyes on her I did the only thing I could think of in that moment.

Carefully pulling up my phone I made the phone call. "Sir, I have eyes on Skye." I said the moment I heard that Coulson answered the call. "Say that again?" I heard Coulson asking, the surprise was very clear in his voice.

"I'm waiting for Fitz to buy something and I have ended up finding Skye, she is sitting right across from me on a coffee shop along side a woman that I don't know off." I explained, never taking my eyes of Skye as I did. "What will I do?" I then asked as I started to grow a bit worried.

"You two will stay where you are, Ward and I are on our way." Coulson told me before the line went dead a second later. Taking my phone away from my ear once more I put it back into my pocket. Looking at Skye laughing and talking so easily somehow made my heart hurt a little.

I had been missing having her around on the BUS, it wasn't the same when she left and even if Daisy had joined us it wasn't the same anyway. Daisy had been keeping to herself mostly of the time and the only ones she let close to her was either May or Fitz.

Leaning back to the wall once more I crossed my arms, suddenly hopping that Coulson and Ward would get here already. The door to my right soon open and Fitz walked out, looking down into the bag he was holding.

"Alright, now I have everything. Shall we go?" He asked, stopping beside me and looked up when I wasn't moving. "Jemma?" He asked, the concern in his voice made me look at him. "Sorry Fitz, we are in the middle of a mission now." I told him, and the confusion was clear in his eyes.

Nodding my head towards the coffee shop across the street made me look back at the hacker once more. "When you were in the store I found Skye." I then answered him. "What?" Was the only thing Fitz managed to get out, his voice was low, and it was hard to hear it.

I could see that he turned his head to the side and his eyes soon lands on Skye, seeing how they grow even more. "Coulson and Ward are on their way here right now." I then told him, keeping my eyes on Skye and I could see how Fitz goes down on his knees towards his bag.

Thinking that he did so to not drag attention towards us I simply ignored it. The wait for back up seemed to take forever and Fitz had stood up once more. Suddenly we could see how Skye stood up from the chair, leaning forward to give the other woman a hug.

"What is happening?" I asked out of surprise, already know what was happening in front of us seeing as Skye starts to walk away from the coffee shop. "What should we do?" I asked, turning my head to look at Fitz out of worry.

"Should we follow after her?" I then added, and I could see how Fitz was looking around me. "There can be a problem with that." He points out and I narrowed my eyes. "Why?" I asked, turning around to look at Skye once more.However, there was no Skye to be found.

"Because she is gone. I didn't even manage to see which way she had taken." Fitz then told me, and I could not help but to roll my eyes. It was in that moment that a black SUV comes to a stop in front of us.

"What's going on?" Coulson asked when he sees me and Fitz and I swallowed a little. "She just stood up and walked away, we have no idea of where she went. However, the woman she was with is still sitting at the table." I told him, making Coulson turn his head to look at the unknown woman.

"Shit." Was the only thing the senior agent said and all eyes were on him. "You know this woman sir?" Ward asked, and Coulson nodded his head. "That is Darcy Lewis, she works for Dr. Jane Foster." Coulson started to explain. "And she thinks you are dead?" May asked, making it sound more like a statement than anything else.

Coulson nodded his head and I could see how May was rolling her eyes. "Ward, see if you can figure out which way Skye went, and I will go and have a small talk to this miss Lewis woman." May started to say as she turned of the car. "FitzSimmons, you two can put your things in the back and stay here with Coulson until we get back." She then added before jumping out of the car.

Ward did the same while Fitz and I started to gather our things. Sending one last glance towards the unknown woman before jumping in to the SUV.

Melinda May POV

Seeing that Ward nodded his head towards me before heading of I started to walk towards Darcy, knowing fully well that Daisy had found a safe place to hide or was already on her way to the BUS. Walking closer to the coffee shop I could see how Darcy looked up.

I saw that she was about to smile big when she saw me, and I only narrowed my eyes, the smile died down on her face. "Hello miss Lewis." I said in a low voice and Darcy nodded her head. "Hello." Darcy answered, and I could see she was on her guard.

"Don't worry, they will not find her. If there is one thing I'm sure Natasha was sure to teach Daisy it was how to become a ghost. Even if I know Daisy was good at becoming one before she meet Natasha." I told her, keeping my face free from emotions and my voice low as I spoke.

Darcy lower her head a little before shaking it. "Well, once you see her again tell her she better call me more often." She then toldme and I nodded my head. "Will do." I answered before turning around and walked back over to the SUV, jumping in to the driver seat once more.

"What did she say?" Coulson asked the second the door closed beside me. "That she has no idea of where Skye could have gone off to. They are old friends and if Skye wants to see her she sends her a mail that can't be traced with a meeting point and time. She has absolutely no idea of how to contact her." I told him, and I could hear Coulson swear under his breath.

"Fitz, do you think you could start to look through the cameras around here to see if you can find Skye on any of them?" Coulson then asked, turning his head around to look back at Fitz. Looking towards him in the rear-view mirror I made a small nod.

"I can try. However, it was Skye who was the expert on this." Fitz said in a low voice, taking out his phone he started to work. A few minutes later Ward returns, and he just shook his head to the silent question. "Let's get back to the BUS, we need all the resources we need to find her." Coulson order and I started the car up and started to head for the BUS once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 65 12
Pursued by the real SHIELD, Fitz turns to Ward for help. After an explanatory conversation, Fitz changes his point of view. This book won't include t...
1.2K 18 31
After New York a lot has changed, some things though, remain the same. Natasha Romanoff has a past, one she doesn't talk about very often. There are...
608 26 10
Andrea Hill, the daughter of the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D., Maria Hill, is chosen by Agent Coulson to be on his team to help investigate 0-8-4s...
8.9K 231 22
It's been 4 months since S.H.I.E.L.D. fell, and Asya Anatolievna has had more than her fair share of work. From tracking down deserters to buying bac...