Quake Protocol ~ AoS Avengers...

By RyuuLu

It has been six months since Skye had walked out from the BUS in Hong Kong, leaven three out of four members... More

The Start
The letter
The rescue
The tale of Daisy Johnson
Agent Johnson
The deal
The last minute save
Back at 616
The Files
Sparing and the call
Why she's here
Asgardian Symbols
A monster
Beserker Staff
The pick up
Visit from Asgard
Truth or dare Avengers style
The 1412
What's left unsaid
What's hidden within the protocols
Annoying calls and orders
Eye to eye
Late midnight mystery tea
What's hidden under the mask
Head in a jar
The HUB
A rookie and a plan
Mission Overkill
A message from home
Two different missions
To save a Mockingbird
To the tower
Heavy Rain
Late night talk
The second to know
Old friend
Christmas evening
Family time
At the end of the year
A new year, new possibilities
The hunt begins
Live feed
H.E.N.R.Y
The May family
It's a trap
A challenge for the three
From when everything started
Who is the real leader
Not according to plan
A way to find him
Getting him back
The decision
Tracker activated
Quake Protocol
The two teams
Reasons why
Knock Knock
Run away agent
What went down
End of the begining
Epilogue

Christmas morning

2.8K 78 4
By RyuuLu

Daisy/Skye POV

As the intro song to Doctor Who suddenly started to echo in my room, I found myself sitting straight up in bed. With the special made ICER gun in my hand, I started to look around myself in a try to locate where the sound was conning from.

My eyes soon landed on my phone and I could not help but to roll my eyes. Dropping the ICER I reached out for my phone to answer the call. "Good afternoon Fitz." I said, falling back into the bed once more.

"Merry Christmas Daisy." Fitz answered with a happy voice and I could not help but to smile. "Merry Christmas to you too." I told him, closing my eyes. "Did I wake you up?" Fitz then asked, suddenly sounding worry.

"Its fine, I would have been woken up in just a few minutes anyway." I assured him, finally starting to move around in the bed to get up. "How is it going over there?" Fitz then asked and I could feel how the smile turned into a grin.

"It has been absolutely amazing. We have already managed to have two prank wars and I just found out that an old childhood friend of mine is working for Jane Foster." I told him, carefully pulling on the robe.

"Jane Foster, as in?" Fitz asked surprised and I found myself nodding my head. "Thor's girl." I answered him, taking the gun once more before heading for the door. "Well that must have been a surprise." Fitz commented, and I nodded my head. "A good one for once." I told him, stopping as I could see that May opening up her door to.

"Hang on for just a second." I told Fitz before putting down my phone on my shoulder, smiling towards May. "Merry Christmas Melinda." I then said, making May look up. "Merry Christmas Daisy." She then said, lifting one eyebrow as she looked at my phone. "It's Fitz." I told her.

"Well, tell him I said hi and then finish up the call before the others come knocking." May told me before she started to head for the main door. Rolling my eyes, I put the phone back to my ear once more. "May says hi." I told Fitz and I could hear that he started to cough on the other end of the line. "Are you alright?" I asked him with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just didn't expect that May was with you." Fitz commented once he had calmed down. "Well she is a friend to half of my team." I told him, leaning back to the wall behind me. "Well, if she is there then..." Fitz started to say before he stopped. "Then what?" I asked him, having a small feeling I knew what it was he wanted to know.

"Well, it's just that. When May left the BUS the other day Simmons asked the same thing she asked you and... May said she had a daughter. Or rather she said she was going to makes sure her daughter wasn't arrested." Fitz explained, I could feel how my blood suddenly runs cold. "Ah yes, she is here." I told him, not really sure how else I was going to answer him.

"So, she really does have a daughter?" Fitz asked once more, the shock in his voice was very clear. "Yes Fitz, she does." I told him once more, turning my eyes to look towards the door. "Fitz, I have to go. I'll talk to later?" I then added. "Yeah sure, take it easy tonight." Fitz answered, and I had to smile once more.

"I can't promise anything." I told him before ending the call. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath to calm down, once I opened up my eyes again I headed for the door and out into the hallway. Walking down the corridor I could hear the Christmas music playing and I was smiling big. "Someone seems happy this morning." A voice suddenly said behind me, making me jump. Turning my head around I glared at Natasha that was smiling back at me.

"Not cool." It told her, crossing my arms and Natasha just laughed. "I'm surprised we didn't have to wake you up this morning." Natasha then said, walking up beside me. "I got a phone call that woke me up." I told her with a shrug and Natasha nodded her head. "Ready to see what you are getting for Christmas?" She then asked, and I couldn't do anything but to grin. "Are you ready to see what you will end up with?" I asked, and Natasha shook her head at that.

"There you two are! About time!" Tony suddenly called out once Natasha and I walk into the living room. Looking up I could see that everyone else was already there, except for Darcy and Jane; they would show up later that day with Thor. "And here I thought I was the youngest one." I commented, sending most of the people in the room in to laughter.

"Oh, just get in." Tony commented as he turned around and join the others. Shaking my head, I walked over and sat down beside May, Natasha joining in on the other side of Clint. "Well then, who should we start with?" Tony asked his smile big and eyes were shining with the happiness of a 5-year-old.

"I say we start with Daisy, since most of our gifts are for her anyway." Pepper pointed out and Tony nodded his head. "Sounds like a good plan." He said, and I just looked around myself. "Wait, what?" I asked only to be ignored as Tony droops a package into my lap. "This one is from Pepper and me." He told me before he finally sat down.

Lifting one eyebrow, I start to unwrap the package and opening the box. My eyes grow big as I saw the new mask and gauntlets laying on top of a new mission suite. Turning my eyes away from the gift I looked at Tony. "I did some updates. Jarvis is now in your mask and with the new technology in both the gauntlets and the mission suite he can keep track on how you are holding up." Tony explained, smiling proudly.

Carefully I put the box down to stand up so that I could give both Pepper and Tony a big hug each, doing everything I could not to cry. Once I was sitting beside May, Bruce leaned forward to hand me a small gift. Taking it with a nod I started to open I up, to reveal a book and CD. Smiling big I looked up at him.

"It's the newest in breathing control and a new CD with calming music for when you are up for some meditating." He told me, and I repeated what I did to Tony and Pepper. "Thank you." I whispered to him before sitting down once more. "Well then, I guess it's my turn then." Steve said, standing up to hand me his gift.

Taking it, I could tell that there was some weight behind it. Lifting one eyebrow I started to open it up, eyes growing big when I could see what was inside. "I can't believe this." Was the only thing I could get out and I could feel how May was looking over my shoulder, I turned my eyes away from the box as looked at Steve.

"You, out of all people here got me a computer?" I asked, having a hard time believing it. "What!" Tony asked, almost falling of the couch. "Pepper helped me pick it out, since Stark still hasn't fixed a new computer that he has promised." Steve explained with a smile. "Thank you!" I told him, half throwing myself towards him for a hug.

I could feel how Steve carefully pat me on the shoulder. Releasing him once more I sat down, having a hard time to stop smiling. "Alright then kid, my turn." Clint said, and I turned to look at him, seeing how he reached for something behind the couch's back. He soon handed me over a bag and I could not help but to lift one eyebrow at him.

"I couldn't find a box to put it in." Clint explained before I started to open the bag up. "You got me a bow?" I asked him surprised as I took it out. "Sure I did, you can't always use your powers from the distance to take people out." Clint started to say, holding up a finger to stop me. "You can't use your powers for everything." He then added, and I just rolled my eyes.

"He does have a point." May pointed out, making both me and Clint to look at her. "Did you just say I had a point?" Clint asked and May just rolled her eyes at him. "Now that's a first." Clint said in a low voice and lean back once more. Natasha hits him a little before she handed over a small gift. "This is from me, May and with the help of Maria." She told me, and I looked at her in surprise before I turn to look at May once more.

Taking the gift, I slowly unwrapped it and I could feel how everyone else was interested to see what it was. Looking at the book in lap I slowly opened it up, feeling a smile growing as I looked down at a picture of me and the Avengers that had been taken a few weeks after they had found me.

Quickly looking through it I could see more pictures, some that I knew about and some that I was sure had been taken from the security cameras. Pictures from the Avengers towers and a few pictures from the BUS, carefully picked out. "Thank you, both of you!" I told them, this time I could not keep my tears away. "Thought you could use a proper family album." Natasha said, and I nodded my head, drying away my tears and took a deep breath.

"Well then, you guys are not the only once that has fixed up some gifts." I told them once I had everything under control. "Sadly, the gift for Tony isn't hear yet so you will have to wait a bit more for it." I then added, looking towards Tony. His eyes grow big when he heard it. "What!" he asked, sounding very much like a little child once more.

"Don't worry, you will love it when you get it." I told him, rolling my eyes before I got up from the couch and walked over to the Christmas tree to pick up the gifts. Walking around in the room I handed the rest of my team and Pepper their gifts.

"Pepper, if you would like to go first?" I told her, and she nodded her head, opening up the card she had been given. Lifting one eyebrow she starts to smile, looking up at me once she was done and closed the card before Tony had a chance to see what it was. "Thank you, it's exactly what I need." She told me, and I nodded my head.

"What am I missing?" Tony asked, looking between me and Pepper. "Bruce, your turn." I said, ignoring Tony and Bruce nodded his head. He carefully opened the box up, even he smiled at what he was seeing.

"Well, just what I needed. Thank you, Daisy." Bruce said, and I nod my head. "What did she get you?" Pepper asked, and Bruce carefully holdout the box, so the others could see. "New lab equipment." He answered.

Turning my head towards Steve I nodded as a signal and he started to unwrap the small book. Looking at it out of surprise, he opens the first page. "Since I'm not in the tower as often as I sometimes like. I decided to write down a list on the things you have missed out. The list is still not completed so others can help you out on the way." I explained, smiling as Steve looks up at me.

"Thank you." He said, and I nodded my head. "Alright then, only you two left then." I said, turning my head to look at Natasha and Clint. "You two can open up at the same time." I then told them, nodding their heads Natasha and Clint start to open their gifts.

"New arrows?" Clint asked, taking one out to have a closer look at it. The arrow head glowing in a faint blue light. Natasha holds up a pair of new widow bite bracelets. "The arrow head and the new widow bites has the same function as the Night Night bullets." I started to explain, and all eyes were back on me.

"Night Night bullets?" Natasha asked, lifting one eyebrow. "Yes, the special made for the Night Night Gun." I then added, and I could see the confusion in the room, May being the only one that were not surprised over any of this.

"Who even names a gun like that and why?" Tony asked, and I just rolled my eyes, quite happy he had actually asked that question. "Its quite easy." I started to say, turning my full attention towards Tony. "Say night night Tony." I told him and before he had time to react, I had pulled out the ICER gun and shot him.

"What did you do!" Pepper called out as Tony fell to the floor, Bruce, Steve, Natasha and Clint were now standing up. "Don't worry, he is fine." May explained, seeing how the blue veins that had shown up were slowly fading away once more.

Taking out the bullet holster I held it up, so they could see the bullets. "Like I said, Night Night Bullets or as the second version is called, ICER bullets." I started to properly explain. "It's a Dendrotoxin-based stun weapon. We have used it quite often and it's perfect to put a suspected out if you need to take them in." I then added, putting the holster back into the gun again.

"So, Tony will wake up in a couple of minutes and be his normal self once more." I then told them, looking down at the sleeping Tony. "Why didn't you tell us you had a gun that could to that earlier?" Natasha asked, lifting one eyebrow and I just shook my head.

"And miss out on this fun? No way." I told her, smiling big and the people around me just shook their heads. "Well then, how about we eat some breakfast? We have a long day in front of us." Pepper then said and with a nod of our heads we all followed her to the kitchen, leaving Tony alone on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 12.4K 75
This is the story of Original Character Asia Monroe, an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. from the Operations school, hand picked by Strike Team Delta themselves...
3.6K 133 8
𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄 ! ❝ you really are quite ravishing for a shield agent ❞ ❝ shut up lopez ❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 margarita fucking lopez has roya...
39.4K 946 22
"I stopped sipping my tea and looked at him in a way of saying you have my full attention. "When you weren't there," He started "it was like the pod...
18.6K 617 22
When Natasha comes back from a particularly difficult mission to find that Clint has disappeared off the grid. She must find him before it's too late...