Quake Protocol ~ AoS Avengers...

By RyuuLu

It has been six months since Skye had walked out from the BUS in Hong Kong, leaven three out of four members... More

The Start
The letter
The rescue
The tale of Daisy Johnson
Agent Johnson
The deal
The last minute save
Back at 616
The Files
Sparing and the call
Why she's here
Asgardian Symbols
A monster
Beserker Staff
The pick up
Visit from Asgard
Truth or dare Avengers style
The 1412
What's left unsaid
What's hidden within the protocols
Annoying calls and orders
Eye to eye
Late midnight mystery tea
What's hidden under the mask
Head in a jar
The HUB
Mission Overkill
A message from home
Two different missions
To save a Mockingbird
To the tower
Heavy Rain
Late night talk
The second to know
Old friend
Christmas morning
Christmas evening
Family time
At the end of the year
A new year, new possibilities
The hunt begins
Live feed
H.E.N.R.Y
The May family
It's a trap
A challenge for the three
From when everything started
Who is the real leader
Not according to plan
A way to find him
Getting him back
The decision
Tracker activated
Quake Protocol
The two teams
Reasons why
Knock Knock
Run away agent
What went down
End of the begining
Epilogue

A rookie and a plan

3.5K 77 2
By RyuuLu

Daisy/Skye POV

After hitting the bag for a few minutes, I had fallen into a routine and I could feel all off my worries and feelings disappear for every hit I made towards the bag. Feeling how I was starting to relax, my hits towards the bag weren't as hard anymore.

Hearing the door open I stopped up a little, only two people were brave enough to enter through that door and neither of them was here at that moment. "Oh sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here." A male voice said from behind me and I simply rolled my eyes.

I kept on punching the bag, complete ignoring the man that had entered, hopping he would get the point. However, I could hear him walking towards me anyway. "You are doing it wrong." He then points out making me stop punching the bag, turning my head to look at him.

"Oh, am I? And you think you know how to punch better?" I asked him, feeling how anger was starting to boil in my system. "Of course, I was the best of my class. Besides, Hand handpicked me herself." The young agent in front of me said. He was standing tall, chin out and he was looking down on me.

"Like I have heard that before." I said in a cold voice, rolling my eyes towards his behavior. It was clear he had just come out from the Academy, he had no idea of who he was talking to nor did he have any respect for anyone. "According to my teacher, the last time he had seen anyone as good as me at the Academy it had been Agent Ward." The rookie agent said, making me lift one of my eyebrows.

"Oh, same level as Agent Ward. How good." I said with a dry voice before I turned towards the punching bag once more. "I think you should show me some more respect rookie. Or are you even an agent yet?" He then said, making me freeze up in my stand. Slowly turning around, I looked at the rookie once more.

"Excuse me?" I asked, I could hardly believe my ears. This rookie was going down, no madder what Hand had told me before. "You heard me." He simply said, crossing his arms. "You know what, let's settle this shall we? I guess you have boxed before?" I asked him, my eyes narrowed. "Have you?" He simply asked me back.

Without answering him I walked over to the wall, taking up a pair of boxing gloves and helmet. A pair for me and a pair for him. Putting on my own gear I throw his things over to him before I took my stand. The rookie was smiling with confidence as he puts on his gloves. "Don't worry, I will go easy on you." He then tells me, making me roll my eyes.

Before he was fully ready I make a high kick up towards his head with my right leg, barley blocking that attack I put my leg down again before a hard hit with my left hand ends up in his stomach. As the rookie takes a step back I crunch down spinning around with my right leg out to kick his feet away from under him.

The rookie hits the floor, head first and I stand up swiftly to only look down on him. "Johnson!" A voice suddenly calls out and I simply rolls my eyes, looking towards the door I could see Hand and May walking in. "What have I told you about knocking my agents out?" Hand asked me, marching towards me and the shocked agent on the floor.

"Not in the head, and not when they still have reports to finish." I told her with a roll of my eyes. I could see May smiling a little and I simply shook my head. "Wh... What just happened?" The rookie soon managed to get out and all our eyes were on him once more. "Agent Anderson, meet special agent Daisy Johnson." Hand told the rookie and held my head high this time. "And here I was going to ask if you could think about taking Anderson with you on the mission as backup, however I feel that the answer might be a no now." Hand then added, looking at me this time.

May walked up to stand beside me, looking down at the fallen rookie. "Seems like I have to make a call to Tasha and tell her that she need to hold on to her crown, there's a new rookie slayer in town." She then says with a small grin and I simply rolled my eyes. "Yeah, do that." I told her, and Hand looked over at the two of us. "You will do no such thing! The last thing I need is another competition between the two of them. If anything were to break it's on my head!" Hand told us, crossing her arms as she speaks. "Oh, don't worry Vick. I will behave, if others can." I told her, looking down at the rookie who didn't dear look up at me anymore.

"Anyway, since you were in here I guess you might have an answer for me about the mission?" Hand then asked me, and I turned to look at her. "I have been thinking about it. However, I need to see the map once more." I told her, and she nodded her head. "Back to the meeting room then." She said, turning to head for the door. "Anderson, get yourself fixed up. I have another mission for you." She then called out before she walked out from the room. Turning my head towards May I shrug a little. "Don't look at me, she's the boss here." I told her, and May rolled her eyes and the two of us started to walk after Hand.

"How much trouble do you and your team get into on a daily basis?" May asked me, making me smile big. "It's not that much, Hand likes to make it sound worse than it really is." I answered her only to feel how she didn't really believe me. "It's just a few prank wars, giving the rookies a hard time or just over all ignore orders." I then told her, glancing towards the older agent. "In other words, the same thing you used to do." I then added, smiling big when I saw that I had managed to get her. "You should not believe everything that group tells you." May simply answered me and I rolled my eyes.

"So, I should not believe in the videos I have seen either then?" I asked her as I pushed the button to activate the mask since we were getting closer towards the meeting room. "I am going to kill them!" Was the only reply I got from May, a reply that made me laugh a little. I could not help but to feel a little sorry for Natasha and Clint at that very moment. However, they had it coming for a very long time. "Killing who?" Coulson asked, making both me and May stop. Neither of us had realized we had entered the meeting room. "Part of her team." May simply answered him.

"Well, if you want to kill anyone it should be Hill. It was after all she who showed me the videos after she was complaining I was a copy of a young you." I told her as I walked over to sit down in one of the chairs. "Ah, I remember that." Hand spoke up before she turns around to look at me. "You guys were creating far too much trouble around here." She then added, her arms crossed and she was not looking happy. "For the 150th time, I am sorry Agent Hand." I said, rolling my eyes at it all. "And I will still think it over." Hand answered me with a smile.

"So, the mission. Have you thought it over?" She then asked me, and I nodded my head. "I can do it. However." I started saying. "I never like it when you say however like that." Hand added in before I could continue. "If I had known about this mission earlier I would have been able to look deeper into this Overkill weapon. But now, I'm going to need help to take down that weapon and I only know about one person that would be able to do something like this." I then explained, feeling how May was looking at me.

"Alright, who should I call in?" Hand asked, pulling out her phone. "He is already here." I told her with a grin. "Forget it." May said beside me and I just rolled my eyes. "It's up to him, I won't force him into a mission where there won't be an extraction." I told May, already knowing that she would be against it all. "Who are we talking about?" Coulson asked, he was looking towards both me and May. I turned my head towards Coulson and took a deep breath before answering. "We are talking about Fitz." I told him, getting ready for him to react over that.

"Agent Fitz would be a good one for this mission." Hand said before Coulson had a chance to say anything. "Hand, it is up to him if he wants to go or not. If he doesn't want to go then I will ask him to give me a quick tell on how to take down that weapons the fastest way." I told her, turning my head towards Hand this time. "As long as Fitz wants to do this on his own then I can't stop him." Coulson then said, and I nodded my head. "I will head down to the labs, I have a feeling that is where I can find him. It's better if the question comes from me and not from any of you." I then told the group of agents around me.

"Go. However, I want an answer as fast as possible Johnson!" Hand told me, and I simply nodded my head, turning around I started to walk out from the mission room and headed for the labs. Reaching the labs, it wasn't too hard to find where Fitz was hiding, reaching the doors they opened on their own and I was a bit surprise to see that Simmons wasn't in the room. "Where is Simmons?" I asked the moment I stepped in to the room, Fitz looked up surprised at the question. "She is down at the med labs." He answered me and I nodded my head and deactivated the mask.

"Good, since I do not want her to be in the room for the question I have to ask." I told him, feeling how Fitz was looking at me as I sat down. "This doesn't sound good." He said, and I made a small face. "It depends on how you feel going into an enemy base to take down a weapon and knowing there won't be an extraction plan." I told him in one go. I carefully glanced up to see his reaction to it. "You need my help?" Was the only thing he asked. "I don't know how to take the weapon down in a safe way." I then told him. "However, I could take it down if you can tell me how, if you do not follow with me." I then added, making sure he knew there was another way out of it.

"I am not letting you go in to a place like this without any kind of help." Fitz suddenly said, standing up as he did. "I am coming with you." He then added. Determination was shining in his eyes. Nodding my head, I rose up as well. "Well then, Hand will want to have a word with both of us then." I told him, and Fitz nodded his head. Activating my mask once more we started to head out from the labs and heading for the meeting room. Glancing towards the side to take a look at Fitz I was starting to wonder if I had made the right decision after all or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 110 22
After the end of the war with Inhumans, Asya Anatolievna has been given a new task--find the new Inhumans that have been cropping up and recruit them...
92.4K 2.7K 61
The gun wound wasn't the only thing the GH-325 healed on Skye. The reason as to why she joined S.H.I.E.L.D wasn't the only thing she had been keeping...
39.4K 946 22
"I stopped sipping my tea and looked at him in a way of saying you have my full attention. "When you weren't there," He started "it was like the pod...
7.9K 464 104
Alejandra "Alexis" Vasquez formerly known as Mariana Juliana Reyes is a FBI agent with a hidden past. Her life turns upside down when she unknowingly...