StarGazer (Naruto Fanfic)

By NinjaOfSecerts

Aiya was young when the women she thinks is her mother is killed by two people in cloaks with red clouds, Aiy... More

StarGazer (Naruto Fanfic)
Konohana

Village in Flames

96 2 0
By NinjaOfSecerts

IMMMMMM BOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD

Casue I awesome like that

I like to get pigs, cause I like their bacon!!!!

MANANANAANANANAJAJAJAJAAJ

Pic to the side is Yori

<><><><<><><><<><><>><><><><><><><<>><><><>

-----??? POV----

A blast of light exploded in the center of our secert village, The towns ninjas instantly arived at the scean, surrowndind the ball of light. I as the hidden village leader, I took out my kuni and face the ball along with them. A loud popping sound exploded into the atmosphere and two young childern were pushed threw the light, falling infront of us uncontious. Their forms flickered, Into fox-like forms, suddenly have a fox hair and ears, but once I blinked, they were back to normal.

The ninjas around me visably relaxed once the bright light blinked out and vanished, they lowered their weponds looked at the two kids suspitiously. My wife foolishly ran out to the kids, picking them up in her arms like they were glass. I cursed under my breath, shes two soft on kids, because she cant have any of her own. Jani took out her hankerchif and started to wipe the tears off the young girls face.

She cooed under her breath, standing up with them in her arms looking like it was no trouble to hold them at all. I frowned as she walked over to me, smiling softly down at the girls peacefull face. I scenced great chakra rolling off the two, their chakras in harmany with each other and mixing into a white green chakra. I suddenly felt at peace looking at the silent sleeping girl, her unknown power soothing out my doughts.

"Shes so beautiful...." Jani cooed, rocking the two in her arms, the young boy shifted untill he was holding the girls hand protectively. Suddenly, with a wave of the girls power, the tence villagers instantly calmed and started smiling as if my wife had just given birth to them herself. No...she did! Its a miricle!

A faint voice in my mind spoke, Shes got you...

------Aiya's POV---

When I opened my wide eyes, a young women in her twentys stared lovingly down at me as if I was her daughter. Confused, I sat up swiftly, Yori suddenly awakening next to me. "Aiya." Yori said shortly, moving infront of me protectivly. The women smiled so happy it was odd, confsing me even more. Why should I be happy? My mom just was killed! What is worng with these people!?

"My sweet Aiya, how was your sleep? I made you some breakfeast on the table, dont forget to bathe, you to yori!" I wondered how this women knew our names, and why she was treating me like her own. Yori looked back at me confused, but I heard his voice in my mind, *She thinks were her twins.* I looked at him in shock, when had he been able to speak in my mind? *How can you talk to me in your mind?* I thought back.

He shrugged in a most human way it was funny. I smiled a bit, but it turned into a frown when my mothers death rattled my mind. Why arent I crying for her? *What should we do, Yori?* It turns out that Yori was smarter than me when it comes to logical thinking or planing.

*Lets just play along, I dont know where we are, the star took us someplace I dont understand.* Standing up, We got off the bed and went into the bathroom to our right, the tubs water steaming and ready. Being the six year olds we are, we stripped and got into the blissfull water. After a bit we got out and wrapped ourselves in warm fuzzy towels, dryed ourselves off and got dressed in odd clothes that had been laid on the bed we woke up on.

The women entered the room and I said, "Hi mommy." Just to play along, She grined so unbeliveably happy that it made me want to really be her daughter. She took my had, chatting about how our 'father' is so strong and skilled as a ninja. When I asked her about ninjas, she happy told me everything she knew about the subject. I found her willingness odd, but she was making me happyer, the image of my real mother started to fade away before I realized it.

We sat on a small polished wood table, japanese rice balls and other odd foods were set infront of us by two smiling women who 'mom' said was our servents. They seemed well paid and fed, happy to do whatever was asked of them. When the food was all in my belly, I sat on the couch with Yori, speaking to him in my head.

*Yori, whats going to happen to us?* I asked

*I dont know, but, I'll protect you. You dont have to worry.* He reasured, ruffling my hair. I saw 'mom' walking over to us and went silent in my mind, she crouched infront of us with a big cheerful grin. "Hey, babys, was the lunch yummy?" I nodded with a small grin, this seemed to make her grin more if that was possible. Her grin suddenly fell and she gave me a serious look, "Honey, would you like our Kekki Genki?" she asked.

I looked at Yori who shrugged. "Uh...sure." I said and masked my frown with a smile. 'Mom' smiled back happily and took my face in her soft hands. "Come on, Take it." She encoraged, I looked at her confused, what was I supposed to do? I felt something In my eyes tingle, and my arms moved, my pointer fingures on her temples. I stared into her eyes, my own felt like the star that had enrapped around me, the warmth pooled out of my eyes, I could litteraly see it go into 'Mom's eyes.

'Mom's irises went clear white, the pupil was the only thing I could see, I started to get panicky and wanted to remove my hands, but my arms felt like glew to her head. The white green light illuminated her eyes and then seeped out of the cornors flying into my own. Her irises appeared again and I felt a suden surge of energy full my body, it ripped into my soul and I felt the stars glow transform it into my own power, upgrading and repairing any damage.

I opened my eyes, not only to notice the mirror that reflected where I sat, but to see my once green eyes had turned completely Gold in color, the whites of my eyes gone. I looked down at the women who I so wanted to call mother. She smiled brightly and said, "Now swich it off." The power inside of me swiched off and the gold swirld like a wirlpool into my iris and vanished, my green eyes back again.

I stared in shock and mother chuckled. "dont worry, this village is full of Kekki users, You'll get so strong! Im so proud of you!" She kissed my forehead and swept out of the room like nothing major just happened. My jaw, I noticed was slack along with Yori's who seemed more worried then surprised.

What just happedned? What did I do? How did I do that? What am I?

-------6 Years Later-----

I stood up with a huff, slightly annoyed as Yori snickered at me, throwing a banana peel at me, I glared at him. He just smiled and said, "You know you love me!" I rolled my eyes and I flicked his cheek. *No, I hate you.* I thought sarcasticly, *Like I could something I created myself.* He smiled.

Over the years, We learned that In fact, Yori isnt human, but a Artic fox and three times the normal size of your regular artic fox. He's my bonded animal I created him when I was just a newborn out of my Kekki Genki from whatever clan Im in, He's able to become human at will but is human form is remarkably simular to my human self. I also found I could transform into a artic fox exactly the same as his just three inchs smaller and more finner in apperance.

This took no chakra, transforming just came naturaly, like our bodys were built to do so. I also found another thing, about myself, which was quite disturbing. I had the ability to change peoples negitive emotions into positve emotions or the other way around, I could make people believe whatever I wanted them two, thats how my 'mother' thought she had given birth to me. I have no control to my power, it has a mind of its own. I cant use it for my own gain, so its rather useless. When the village first found us, and it swiched everyones suspition into happieness for mom Juni and her new twins.

I felt increadibly guilty for tricking her and the villagers. Yori couldnt do some of the things I could and I cant do some of the things he can. For instance, Im horrible in genjutsu and okay in ninjutsu, He's awesome in genjutsu, ninjutsu, great in tijutsu and very planing. but Im better in tijutsu, I have four kekki Genkis (Surprise), Im perfect in clouding my chakra and his, and I use a lot of element type jutsu, which is good because of my higher chakra energy.

My chakra can be used up half way pretty fast, but my chakra is odd, The more I use, the faster I get more. Almost like Im feeding off the energy around me.

Yori stood up as I walked to the door, my pouch hooked around my waist. Yori smirked and ruffled my hair, "You look nice." He commented, making me glare at him, he snickered knowing that I dont like to be complemented. Yori wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his side with a happy grin, eyes closed.

He wore is normal jacket with a black skull on the side, with black shorts with many pockets. Is orange hair flicked in all directions, my own simular but long to my chest. I wore a Black T-shirt with no sleaves, my black white back over my shoulder, with matching black simple shorts, bandages wrapped underneath. We had the normal black shinobi sandals.

As we left our room, mom came from around the conor with her never-ending smile. "Good morning, Ayia, Yori. Going out hunting again?" She tilted her head in a almost child-like way. Yori smiled and nodded, "Yes, mother." We had gotten used to her being our mother, our old one faded deep in our memories, I wondered if she really was our mother, mostly because I remember her with dark hair unlike ours.

"Mom, can we take-" Yori started, "Some food from the cabinet?" I finished for him. Mom looked up and happily said, "Why of course, anything for my young twins!" She went to go wipe down the table, I sent a guilty look at Yori who rolled his eyes at my consern. I grabbed some simple food from the cabinets, bread, cheese, crackers, fruit and some apples, putting them in my bag. Unlike most ninja who cary shiriken and kuni, I mostly use many special daggers or my bow and arrows, not kuni or shiriken.

Like, a Gunners stiletto, a Randall knife, A Akina knife, a hunting dagger and one unknown one. All of them are hidden in random places of my clothes or behind my neck or back. I waved goodbye to mom and we left the house, walking on the green trail into the big woods. I moved my black slinder bow off my shoulder, the criver on my backwas full of strong arrows made of steel. I reached up and pulled one out, putting it in my bow for ready use. I gripped onto my bow, the silver grip of the bow firmly in my hand.

Me and Yori stalked threw the forest silently, the crunch of the leaves always catching our attention. Yori's long bow was simple, made of wood, though he normaly prefered to hunt in fox form, he was pretty good with a bow, when I was perfect at it. I noticed a slight movement and imeadiantly swung my bow in a steady postion and shot. A heavy body fell and Yori highfived me as we went to clam our prize.

It was a white-tailed deer, male and by the size of his horns, a very good catch. I smiled in victory and begun tieing up our pretty deer, it appeared well fed and was it was strong boned. I took out my hunting dagger and cut of its antlers, likeing the way they were formed like daggers. Yori slug the deer over his shoulder and we begun our return home, me sharpening the points of the antlers, wanting to always have a wepon on me.

Yori stopped and I bumped into him- well the deer- as he snifed the air. "I smell smoke." He stated confused, I sniffed the air, smelling the musky sent of smoke. "Its coming from the village." Yori muttered, I pushed the antlers/daggers into my bag and begun runing through the forest to our village. Yori followed behind me, not minding the extra weight.

We stepped out of the forest to see the villlage on fire, not a soul in our heightened sight, I couldnt feel any familor chakra. "Yori!" I screamed just as he scaned the veiw in horror. He handed me the deer and transformed imeadiantly into his artic fox form, his green eyes popped out as the only other color than white on him. He ran into the flames of our house, I dropped the deer to the ground with my bow and arrows and transformed.

Pure snow white fur grew over my skin, claws grew from my hands and my nose into a snout, I jumpped into the flames, standing on the hind on my legs. "Oh, God!" I muttered seeing dead or heavily wounded villagers on the ground, blood pouled around them, the ones still alive moaning in pain. I turned and ran into my house searching desperatly for my mother. "mom!" I called threw the flames, my fur black with ash.

I found her under the table, half-dead, Yori over her trying to fix the large hole in her stomach. "Mom!" I dove down to Yori who spoke not a word. She was breathing, but her heart beat was faint. I shifted forms and shook her lightly with human hands, her eyes fluttered open. I smiled at first, but when I found terror and fear in her eyes I stopped, "Mom, whats wrong!?" I went to confort her but she pushed me away.

"Stay away! Y-you Monster!" She screamed threw tears, "What did you do to me? Your not my child! A monster like you will never be my child!" She coughed up blood, blood pouring from her wounds. "I hate you!" She fell limp, I crouched, frozen in place, unable to move or talk for fear I'd become empty, numb. Yori's shoulders sagged in dispair, he stood up and pulled on my shoulder.

"Come on...Ayia.. lets go." I lashed out on him and he was slamed against the wall. I screamed, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" He winced and my harsh voice but got back up, hooking his arms under my shoulders and forcing me up. I swung madly, pushing and kicking him away. I bit into his wrist, my teeth becoming canines and he yelled in pain, but didnt let me go.

He dragged me out of the flaming house just momments before the whole thing collapsed, our mother gone forever. "Wheres.....dad?" I asked quietly, Yori's panting breath on my ear, his chest extending and decending. He shook his head. "Im..sorry." I apologized, lightly grabing his hand and kissing white I'd bitten into his skin. His body heaved with the pain, fear and horror. My hands begun glowing a odd white color, I laid my hand gentaly onto my bite on his skin.

I healed the damaged blood vessels, healing his arm untill all that was left was a bite scar. His head fell onto my shoulder in relief, grabbing onto my shoulders and breathing in my familar welcoming sent. Bodys scattered around us, homes in flames and ashes, human screams running threw the early morning light. But none of that mattered to him, the humans were nothing to him, I was all that mattered, he was created to always be with me and only care for me, to be my partner and helper, my healer and friend.

I felt saltly tears slid down my cheeks, but I was human- a little. I had cared for all these people, kind and friendly all the time, never saying no to my requests. But now, all of them lay dieing, and there was nothing I could do about it. I couldnt heal them, I wasnt strong enough for them.

The village went down in flames.

<><>><>><><><><><><><><><><><><>

OMFG!!

IMA MEAN!

I GAVE YOU A CLIFF HANGER!

RAWR!

VOTE

COMMENT

RATE

CHEESE

Continue Reading