Spark (Bumblebee Love Story)

By DarcyNoir

*I do not own the Transformers Franchise! Michael Bay and Universal Studios own Transformers! I only own my O... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Author's Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A few Ideas for you Guys...
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Big Favor From you Guys....
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
A Quick Update
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 12

12.3K 371 97
By DarcyNoir

Danielle grimaces, feeling her legs grow sore from her rapid bike pedaling as she drifts down the street, Sam right beside her. Her focus was strictly on her brother and her bike, not wanting to get distracted enough to be sent flying over her handlebars, like her brother just about 10 minutes ago.

Sam analyzes every possible spot for both him and Danielle to escape the Camaro, trying to find a secluded spot to hide away. Sam finally adverts his gaze to a crowded parking lot, and looks over to his sister, Danielle, reaching over to tap her shoulder.

"Hey, Danny!" Sam yells at her, catching her attention.

He carefully points over to the parking lot, his sister nodding in confirmation. It was almost a synchronization for them to switch gears and pedal over to the parking lot. It was a smart choice, with the hundreds of empty broken down cars strewn about in the lot, making it easy to get lost in, a perfect strategy to get rid of a stalker- well, in this case, a Camaro.

"Follow me closely" Danielle whispers to her brother, slowing down her bike as her and Sam veer over to the multiple cars lining up the parking lot.

They slow their bikes to where the small click from their bike chain was the only sound coming from the both of them. Danielle hears the familiar roar coming from the Camaro, holding her breath hoping to cause less noise. She and Sam slowly walk their way to the other side of the parking lot, towards the exit opening, away from the Camaro. However, as they get near the exit, a siren reaches their ears.

Danielle and Sam turn around, seeing a cop car pull up to them, its red and blue lights flashing, almost blinding the twins. Sam sighs, nearly cheering, heading over to the police vehicle.

"Oh, great," Danielle mumbles, "Cops".

Sam strolls over to the driver's side of the police car, Danielle slowly following behind. She glances at the man inside the car. He was a middle-aged man, with a prominent dark brown mustache and a full head of hair. He has a stoic expression on his face, as he doesn't even glance over at Sam when he approaches the car.

"Hey, Sam, I don't think we should-"

"Officer!" Sam interrupts Danielle, speaking to the officer. But, as he gets to the officer's drivers side of the door, said officer harshly opens it, making Sam hitting the ground, his bike a few inches away from him. Danielle yells Sam's name, hopping off of her bike, running over to Sam, helping him up, dragging him away from the car, around the hood instead of the officer's door.

"Officer! Listen to me!" Sam repeats, letting himself put most of his weight on the hood of the car, staring directly at the officer, "Thank God you're here! We had the worst day ever! I've been...I've been followed here on my mother's bike, right? And my car's right there, and it's been following us here! So- So get out of the car!"

Danielle flinches and gasps in shock, as the cop's car engine revs forward, topping Sam to the ground, a few feet away from the hood. And the officer wouldn't stop revving his engine, making the car rev forward harshly, making Sam and Danielle nearly go into a panic mode, as both of them yell for the officer to stop.

"Okay! Look, look, look! Stop, stop!" Sam yells out to the officer.

It was almost as if Sam telling him to stop was a safe word, as the car stops moving, but the next moment makes Danielle go pale in horror. The headlights of the car popped out of the car, little spikes around the light rim, the headlights inching forward to Sam. Sam exclaims, scooting himself backward, reaching for Danielle's hand.

"Please! Okay, what do you want from us!?" Danielle yells, her hands nearly shaking from horror as she stares at the popped out headlights.

The car stops the grotesque-like headlights inching back towards its original spot in the car. Danielle sighs in relief, but then her eyes trail forward to the officer who was in the car, but she visibly pales and holds her breath. There was no driver in the car. He vanished.

Danielle was about to question it out loud to Sam, until he grips her shoulder hard, his face becoming even paler than a ghost. She grows confused until she hears the sudden gear clicking, robotic-like sounds. Danielle watches as the car...transforms, watching as all of the gears clicked and turned harshly as if the gears were in pain to move. The car transformed into a human-type robot, at least, that's what Danielle thought. What makes Danielle shiver from her spot, was the robots glowing red eyes coming from the optics. Its whole body looked like the police car it formerly was.

"Oh, God, no!" Sam screams, scrambling to his feet, pulling Danielle up. Both teenagers run as fast as they can, Danielle's legs shaking as she feels the vibrations on the ground, knowing the robot was chasing after them, making a deep snarl.

Sam curses repeatedly, Danielle almost the following suit as they run for their dear lives. Her heart races, feeling it thump against her chest, herself almost feeling lightheaded. But then, Danielle feels a harsh, metallic object hit against her side, vaulting her off the ground and into mid-air. Danielle screams in a panic, vaguely hearing her own brother's scream until she feels a burning sensation all around her back. She lets out a sharp breath, eyes clouding up with tears, as Danielle looks around the place she landed on- realizing she was on top on a car roof. She catches sight of Sam's blue shirt right below her, Sam landing on the same car as her, except he landed on top of the broken front window.

Danielle was about to fall off of the car on her own until she hears the metal clanking as the humanoid robot inches closer to the two.

"It's a bad dream" Sam mumbles, his voice cracking.

It was only the monster-like red eyes that keep Danielle in place, watching the robot creep towards the two, slamming its hands/wheels on the car and ground, trapping both of them in place.

"Are you username Ladiesman217?" The robot snarls out to the two.

Both teenagers fall silent, Danielle nearly feeling like she was about to pass out. The robot....it could talk. It spoke English.....what the hell?

"I don't know what you're talking about!" Sam yells back.

"Are you username Ladiesman217?" The monster-robot screams out.

".....Yeah?" Sam hesitates to confirm.

"Where is eBay item 21153? Where are the glasses!?"

The robot slams its arm down on the car hood, inches away from Sam's legs. With this, the car tires pop, startling the robotic monster. Danielle leans forward, grabbing Sam by the arm, stumbling off the car, landing on the asphalt. Both teens look at each other, then to the robot, before sprinting down the parking lot. Danielle hears clearly the robot growing angry, as a loud metallic band echoes in the parking lot, the robot flipping the destroyed car over in anger before it starts to chase after them. Danielle and Sam gasp for breath, pushing themselves as fast as they can to the end of the parking lot, their fears pushing them forward.

As both teenagers near the other end of the abandoned parking lot, Danielle catches sight of a familiar bright blue scooter, along with its driver. Instantly Danielle tries to catch their attention.

"Mikaela!" Danielle screams for her, "Get back!"

But, with Danielle calling out to Mikaela, it only causes Mikaela to drive over to them. Acting quickly, Sam lungs to the oncoming scooter, grabbing Mikaela by her midsection, pulling her off of the scooter. Mikaela grunts, landing on her bottom and glares at Sam.

"God!" Mikaela grunts, "What is your problem, Sam?"

"Okay, there's a monster right there! It just attacked us!" Sam exclaims.

Mikaela seems confused, until the massive tremors of the ground shake the three from their spot, seeing the giant metal robot advancing towards them. All of them were frozen in their spots, not even daring to move.

"Get up and run!" Sam yells to Mikaela, grabbing her shoulders, "You have to run!"

Danielle grows dizzy, as tears prick at her eyes. Was this the way she was going to die? By some monstrous metal robot with its red eyes full of rage? Tires screech from afar, as a familiar car zooms past the three humans, hitting the robot, making it trip and fall to the ground, before the car zooms towards the three.

Danielle couldn't believe it. It was the Camaro- that chased them! The Camaro opens both doors, the radio-emitting a static from inside

"Get in-beautiful!" The radio static emits from inside.

Danielle's mind race, but she reacts quickly, getting off of the floor, running over to the driver's side of the Camaro, nearly throwing herself on the seat. Automatically, the second she sits down, a seat belt goes across her midsection, securing her in place comfortably. Danielle couldn't think straight, being terrified of the situation, or being terrified that she actually feels safe inside the car.

Danielle glances over at the two others, seeing them frantically hopping inside the car. She sighs, rubbing her head. She hears the radio flicker again.

"Are you okay- beautiful?" the radio asks.

Danielle simply just shakes her head, staying silent as the Camaro shifts the car into drive, driving the 3 out of the parking lot, sirens following from behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.3K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
42.3K 848 41
Y/n Witwickey and Sam Witwickey are going to get their first car today. But what happens when It turns out that their car is an alien robot and shows...
64.5K 1.2K 10
You and your friends have a normal life, that is until Sam comes home with a yellow Camaro. When you go out with your mom after being gone for 5 year...
29.8K 681 13
A Experiment escapes from Hoover Dam, two years later, Sam buys a car with his adopted younger sister, Matsuri. After he bought the car, weird things...