set it off |mbj

Von mochahontaz

"You had the chance to get out of this lifestyle. Why didn't you take that chance?" "A dog always returns to... Mehr

| S O U N D T R A C K
| CHARACTERS
SET IT OFF | I N T R O D U C T I O N
1 | S O L A N A
2 | R E A S O N I N G
3 | I N T O U C H
4 | B O S S L A D Y
5 | B A C K F I R E
6 | F L A S H B A C K
7 | S U P R I S E
8 | Q U E E N P I N
10 | F E A R
G I R L G A N G
LEELAHROSE X YALL SLEEP
11 | T R U T H
12 | I N T O O D E E P
13 | B L E S S I N G
14 | V O W S & V E G A S
15 | R O O M 4 3 0
16 | R O N A N
17 | L A N A B A N A
18 | C . R . E . A . M
19 | S U G A R P A R E N T S
20 | B A D G I R L S
21 | T H E M A R K S
22 | T H E R A P Y
23 | B I R T H D A Y
24 | M E E T I N G S
25 | T R I C K S
26 | S O N D E R S O N
27 | C O N S U M E
HOE WHY IS YOU HERE
28 | BUSINESS
Why Nothing Has Been Updated: Plagarism

9 | P L A Y Y O U R S E L F

11K 555 442
Von mochahontaz

P L A Y  Y O U R S E L F

"W H O T H E F U C K D O
Y O U T H I N K I I S"

O C T O B E R  2 0 1 2

"He's got me fucked up... that's what he's got me." Solana spoke to herself while she paced her bedroom, clapping her hands to every syllable to the words she was saying. "He really thought I wouldn't— he has balls." She chuckled and shook her head.

She's been calling Michael for the past two days, only to get his voicemail— she even went by his place and got no answer. She knows that he's still in town and is seeing everything she's doing because he had no reason to leave. He was avoiding her and she knew why.

He was messing around with another girl.

No, they weren't officially 'together', but they made it pretty clear that they both wanted each other even if they would flirt with others. The only difference in this case was that Michael was fucking this 'new girl' and has been keeping her on the back burner, like she was the side chick; and if one thing was for certain, it was that Solana Nichole-Estelle Farris was nobody's side chick.

Her parents were away for another weekend, so she decided that she was going to surprise Michael at his place since he wanted to be so secretive. "I can't believe this boy really... wow. Just wow." She grabbed her things and left out the house, going to her car.

Solana dialed his number one more time before getting the same dial tone. She was fed up now.

By the time she pulled up to his condo's lot, she saw the two familiar cars that weren't Bakari's; they belonged to Ant and Bryson; Bakari's best friends and partners. She instantly parked her car and went up the steps to his door, banging on it. "Open the damn door!" She yelled.

All the noise from the opposite side of the door grew silent and she heard the lock on the door move, and Ant poked his head out and smacked his lips. "Lana? Man, why the hell you playing so much, banging on the door like that? You almost got your ass shot at." He frowned, sticking half of his body out the doorway, making her raise her eyebrow.

"Whatever, Ant. Where is Michael? Let me in." She tried to grab the door and move it herself, but he gripped it and pulled it back towards him. "I know he's got a hoe in there, open the door!"

"See... I fucks with your crazy ass; but I can't do that to my mans."

"So you are implying then that he does have another girl in here?" She crosses her arms. Ant opened his mouth to protest but frowned and stopped himself.

"Um.... no?" He lied.

"I will break your face in with my heel if you don't open this damn door and let me in!" She yelled like a mad woman.

"Girl, chill! Bakari ain't doing nothing."

"You might as well let her in; the girl ain't stupid, nigga." Bryson's voice came from the other side of the door before it got moved and his face appeared too. "Hey, Lana."

"Hey, Bryson. Don't lie to me... is Michael in there with another girl?"

"See for yourself—"

"Nigga!" Ant groaned and looked at Bryson like he was crazy; but Bryson wasn't phased. He rolled his eyes and pushed Ant to the side.

"Look, he doesn't plan on letting her go anytime soon and you know it; I'd rather have them go at it for this instead of seeing him bring this new girls annoying ass in here." Bryson mumbled. "Plus, I'm a faithful nigga, I don't do all this cheating shit. Isis isn't about to rip me a new asshole for it; so I'm not about to let his ass do it if he clearly got feelings."

For all that Solana knew, Bryson was the only one in a happy and committed relationship. Apparently, him and Isis have been together for a few years and they had no intentions on letting each other go. Isis was smart as hell. She's been in school studying law and has her hopes set on being a lawyer one day, while Bryson went to school to study forensics.

"Thank you." Solana smiled at Bryson but glared at Ant, bumping shoulders with him. She and Ant had a love/hate relationship towards each other from the night they met in the club. She walked down the hallway to where Michael's room was and heard faint but annoying moans from another girl and grunts from him. Solana frowned and her hands shook with anger. He had her out here looking stupid.

"Fuck this." She mumbled and opened the door, seeing Michael laid out on the bed while some girl had his dick in her mouth. They both looked up, but they both had different expressions on their face.

The girls face had a look of panic and lust, while Michael just looked pissed. The girl instantly moved to the other side of the room, wrapping the blanket around her naked body.

"Yo, what are you doing here?" Michael groaned and pulled back on his boxers.

"What am I doing here? What is this?!" Solana yelled and pointed between him and the girl.

"I've been calling you for days and you've been ignoring me, I come here to see what's up with you and you got your dick in some hoes mouth! Is that the game we're playing now?! I thought we weren't fucking other people?!" She yelled and pushed him back down to the bed when he tried to stand up. He looked up at her like she was crazy and chuckled.

"Lana, you need to chill; seriously. Watch who you're putting your hands on ma—"

"Did you just call me a hoe?" The girl interrupted and Michael shook his head, knowing this wasn't going to end well.

"Sweetie, I'll get to you when I'm done; don't interrupt." Solana rolled her eyes.

"Bitch, you really have the wrong one! Just because your man—"

Michael hissed and shook his head. "I'd watch that bitch word if I were you, Maya. She doesn't take too kindly to that word and I don't either."

"Watch your mouth before I break it." Solana pointed at her before going back to Michael. "You're a dumbass, you know that? You fucked up." She chuckled and shook her head. "We didn't have a title but we both knew where our feelings were; even if neither of us stated it."

"Lana, chill, ma." He chuckled and went to hold her waist. "It was just a little fling; wasn't shit serious. I didn't technically fuck her... I fucked her mouth—"

"And you think that makes it any better?!"

"A fling?!" The girl, Maya yelled at Michael. "Really, Bakari? I've been over here with you for the past few days and you say that shit? If that's the cause you should've had her crazy ass over here!"

Solana turned slowly to look at her. "You need to be lucky that I haven't stomped your face in yet. Relax yourself, babygirl."

"I don't need this shit today." Maya groaned and slid her underwear back up her legs, clasping her bra together and putting on her clothes. "Michael, you call me when you're done with her and you'll know where to find me, no flings next time."

Solana's eyes widened at how bold the girls statement was. "Let me tell you something—" Solana charged at Maya, only to feel Michael's arms wrap around her and pull her back. "You, let me go! Cause as soon as I'm doing with her, I'm beating your ass too, Michael."

"Maybe if you take a few techniques from me, you wouldn't have to worry about your man cuming in someone else." She smirked at Solana and that's when she lost it. Maya got her hand halfway to Michael bedroom door before Solana acted out of anger, grabbing Michael's gun.

"Solana wait—" Michael started but the gun already sounded, and the bullet was in Maya's head as her body fell limp to the floor. She threw the gun on his bed and glared over at him.

"Now, back to you!" She yelled but was stopped when Ant and Bryson rushed in, almost breaking the door down to see what happened. Bryson looked at Maya's body that was on the ground and frowned, looking back up at the pair.

"So who the hell wants to be the first to explain to me how and why this happened?"

"She got pissed and shot her." Michael shrugged at Bryson while Ant rolled his eyes and walked out.

"I don't have time for y'all relationship drama. I'm hungry as shit, so we're gonna go get something to eat while y'all work this shit out." Ant sighed and walked out with Bryson.

"Get this situated." Bryson pointed to Maya before shutting the door.

As soon as they realized that they were now the only living two there, Michael stood up and smirked, walking towards Solana. "Baby—" she slapped him, making his head jerk to the right.

"Don't baby me! Fuck you! You wanna be out here doing this to me? Okay, I got something for your ass. Cause I can do the same thing too." She stormed towards the door only for him to grab her by her arm and push her back against it. There was no space between the two. Both of their chests were rising and falling, and nostrils were flaring.

"Fuck did you just say? And what's that supposed to mean, huh?" He seethed and looked down at her, getting in her face.

"You heard me," she spat. "You think you can be out here doing this to me? Just wait until you see the guys I can call up; cause you're not the only one who has people wanting them, Michael."

"So we're on first name basis now? Nah, you're not calling up anybody so you can chill with that, ma. And you gon' learn to keep your hands to yourself." His nostrils continued to flare.

She chucked darkly. "Oh, you wanna give me rules and regulations now, huh? It doesn't work like that. Since you want to have all these flings and ignore my calls for days— having me thinking that I did something wrong, I'm gonna treat you the same way you treated me. I can call up one of my old guys— who's still willing to do anything I ask, and since you're acting like you're a god out here... maybe he could have what I was gonna give to you." She smirked evilly; referring to her virginity.

"Maybe he would appreciate it more when the time comes and make me feel good cause right now, you're shit to me."

They both knew— they both talked about Solana giving her virginity to Michael. He didn't ask for it, cause he knew how girls were about that; so he didn't wanna pressure her about it. She actually brought up the conversation when it started, implying how she wanted Michael to have it, and he said he'd take it... only when she was ready and all that. So for her to say something like this? Made him go crazy.

"You all talk right now, Solana."

"Am I?" She pouted and tilted her head to the side.

His hand went to her neck, gripping it in his hand. "You keep playing and testing me. Give another nigga what's mine and his body is gonna be on the floor with a bullet through it next, you hear me? I'll kill his ass and you."

"You out here killing bitches over head. We ain't even got a title and you out here showing out; you better be lucky I didn't slide up in her shit or you'd really be in your feelings. Cause trust me, I was about to." He was saying things just to piss her off even more now, since she wanted to talk so much shit a few seconds ago about her calling up old dudes.

As always, she acted out of impulse, and punched him in his face. Her arms were flying as she was hitting and scratching at him, calling him every name in the book. "Fuck you!"

One thing about Michael, is that despite his job and what he does, one thing he doesn't do and makes sure his men don't do, is put their hands on women. He would snatch up Solana every once in a while when she got out of hand, but never put his hands on her.

"I don't need you! There's so many niggas out there I could be giving my time to instead of your disrespectful ass! Fuck you!" He grabbed her arms, pulling them across her chest so that she wouldn't throw anymore blows his way.

"Fuck me, huh?" He pulled her back to his chest, making her face the wall. "Fuck me?"

"Yes, fuck you! As soon as I leave here we never have to see each other again. Fuck you, and fuck that hoe on the floor. I can find me someone else, and when you see me with him, I hope you feel horrible." She twisted and turned in his arms, trying to break free.

Michael picked her up, walking her over to his bed and throwing her on it. He hovered over her body and held her hands above her head so that she wouldn't hit him again. "Shut that shit up, now." His voice boomed, making her get quiet, but she was still pissed. Her chest was rising and falling against his as she frowned up at him. "You ain't talking all that shit now, are you? Exactly."

"Like I said, if I ever catch you walking around with another nigga in these streets that's not me, I don't have a problem with killing him on site while he's standing right next to you. And I'd have no problem with taking care of you and this smart mouth you got after him."

"You make me sick, I swear I can't stand you." She grunted and tried to kick her legs, but he had them stuck between his knees. "I don't want you."

"We were never officially together for you to want me; but, you don't mean that." He smirked. "If you didn't, you wouldn't have killed her over me." He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, putting wet kisses against her skin.

"See? When you say shit like that, you expect me to be cool about it? Yeah, we never confirmed a thing; but we know where we stand with each other... or at least I thought. I'm done." Tears started to form in her eyes out of anger and pleasure. She hated that her emotions and her body were having two different reactions at the same time.

"No you're not." He mumbled and bit at the space above her collarbone and ran his tongue across the spot. "Cause I'm not. You look good today too. Fuck, I didn't look at you all the way when you came in." He pulled away and looked at her stomach.

"Cause you were too busy getting your dick sucked; now get off me." She huffed.

"Nah, Cause I think you really don't want me to." He pecked her lips even though she wasn't kissing back. She just looked at him with an irritated expression.

He knew that they weren't gonna get anywhere so he sighed and gave in. "I'm sorry, Solana. Yeah, I was wrong for ignoring you and I didn't have a reason to... I just got distracted by her and she threw it at me... so I caught it."

"That's not a good excuse. Where did you meet her?"

"Strip club."

Solana laughed loudly— a sarcastic one. "So you settled for some girl from a strip club? Wow. And you have the nerve to kiss me? You're buggin." She turned her head.

"Come on, ma. I'm sorry; I won't step out on you again. I guess I just realized your ass is too crazy for me to be doing all that." He chucked, still getting no reaction from her.

"Mamas," he called to her... still nothing.

"Be my girl, Solana." Her head instantly turned to look at him, eyes wide.

"You really wanna play the manipulation game, don't you? I'm not stupid Bakari—"

"I'm not playing nothing, I'm being serious." He cut her off. "I should've just asked you the shit a month ago, but you know how I am. Be my girl. No cheating, no more stepping out. You won't have to worry about any other flings, I won't have to worry about any niggas coming at you... come on." He chuckled. "Like you always saying; we're in too early to use those damn I love you's— and neither of us wanna use it, but we both know feelings are there. Come on mamas." He let go of her hands when he felt the tension leave them.

"You're just saying this cause you don't want me to kill you next and cause I almost gave your ass whiplash." She mumbled.

"Look at me." He turned her head so that they were making eye contact. "No other girl I've been with— and I've been with a lot; has had me fucked up like you did a few minutes ago. When you said that stuff about another guy having you? Normally, I'd just say cool and let the girl go cause I knew she'd be back anyway. But with you? That shit made my blood boil. You just killed somebody over me— if it was out of anger or jealousy? I don't know—"

"Relax yourself. I'm never jealous of another woman." She corrected him, making him smirk.

"I want you, and all of you, Lana. Be my girl? Imma keep asking till your stubborn ass says yes." He went back to pecking her lips repeatedly, trying to get her to smile. He slid his hand down to the front of her jeans, cupping her womanhood through them and she laughed.

"Stop!"

"By my girl then. You know you want to, you're just in your feeling right now. Cause I know deep down inside your ass is geeked." He went back to kissing her again.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, giving in. "Fine."

"Fine, what?"

"I'll be your girl."

He chucked. "At least sound happy when you say it, cause you are."

"Don't push it, cause I'm still pissed at your fine ass. Had me looking stupid and shit, walking around like I'm crazy."

"Well you are, you just killed somebody." They both looked over the edge of the bed at the lifeless body that was still there. She groaned and pushed him off of her, his body falling next to hers on the bed.

"If my parents knew about this, do you know how long they'd have me in church? I just killed somebody. There goes college and shit for me..."

"Chill," Bakari chuckled. "They won't know. Bryson knows how to get rid of evidence from shit like this. Stop stressing." He pulled her to his lap and kissed her neck. "You looked fine as hell when you grabbed the gun though. I didn't know if I should've been worried or turned on."

"Shut up, Bakari." She rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Awww, you calling me Bakari now? A few minutes ago, I was Michael. See? Telling you to be my girl changed your whole attitude." He smirked. "I'm telling you, the day I get up in you is gonna be wild. I can tell you look like you'd be into some crazy shit, man."

"Yeah, and for this shit you pulled on me, I'm gonna make you wait even longer, nigga. Now let's get this cleaned up."

____________________________________

Bakari

"You're telling me she's been out of jail this whole time, and it's been her doing all this?" Ant chuckled at me while he helped me get rid of the body. "Damn, I always knew she was crazy, but this? Is something. You made her this way though, B. So you can't be that surprised."

I frowned at him and dropped the body that was wrapped up in the sheets. "You're really about to put this on me?"

"Damn, I know she's dead and all, but you ain't have to drop her like that, bro." Ant shook his head. "I know Mama Jordan taught your ass about respecting the dead."

"Nigga... we're about to burn a damn body. Respect is out the window." I rolled my eyes. "You really put this on me like it was my fault." I picked back up the sheet as we made our way out to one of the trucks that we used to transport the bodies without being suspicious.

"B, think about it." He sighed and kicked the door closed. "You left her in jail and ain't give her a reason why, and promised her half of whatever money you make... only to tell her no. So yeah; I'd be pissed at you too. Shit, if it was me, I would've shot you. You know how women can act." Ant chuckled.

They pushed the body and the sheets into the truck before closing the door. Ant hit the door twice with his hand before it sped off out of the gates. "Now the question is, what are you gonna do about everything now? The girl has a whole team behind her, owns states like you do— she is the female you."

I leaned against the wall of the house and bit my lip. I couldn't deny the fact that he was right, cause I was the one who got her into all of this. The one who taught her literally everything she knows now. I'd have to play the game the way she was playing it to see what her next move would be.

Even when we were together, Lana and I did everything like a game of chess; even when we would argue. She just made her move and jumped me, so now my only move was to watch her own and see.

"We watch." I shrugged. "I have eyes all over New York, anyway. I'm gonna bump into her again at some point, and I'm gonna convince her to give me one of her states for the money she wants." I smirked at Ant.

"And if she doesn't say yes?"

"She's hardheaded, she won't give in without a fight. When she says no, I'll know how to get her to say yes."

We walked towards the back of the house and sat down by the pool, Ant looked at his phone and chuckled. "Honestly? After all the shit you put her through? I'm surprised she didn't shoot your ass too."

I shook my head. "I might not know this new Solana, but I remember the old her. A piece of her still has feelings. She couldn't do it even if she wanted to; it's an empty threat." I mumbled and looked at the bandage that was on my arm.

"And you still got them for her?" He raised his eyebrow.

I shook my head, no. "You cross me once by lying to me, threatening me, or shooting at me? All that goes out the window. She's still fine as hell though— got way thicker than she was before." I unintentionally licked my lips while I looked down at the pool.

Ant smacked his lips at me and rolled his eyes. "Stop lying." He pushed me. "If you're saying she still got something for you, then you still got something for her, cause if it was anybody else who did this to you, you'd have them dead already."

"She's a woman, we don't kill them." I argued.

"You just got too much pride... always did. But okay, B. Whatever you say." Ant laughed at me.

"Yeerrr!" A voice came from around the building, making Ant respond back,

"Yeerrr!" He yelled. "Look who it is! We haven't seen yo ugly ass since the club last night. Where you been, Tommy?"

"Man," he sat down next to us, and smirked. "I met this girl there before everything got crazy, right? Her friend let me get some time with her, and we ended up going back to my place. She's wild."

"You ain't get a name or a number when y'all were done? You slacking, homie. Do better." Ant shook his head in disappointment, making me laugh.

"Actually, I did, nigga. So relax." Tommy rolled his eyes. "Her names Savanna. She's fine as hell, I'm telling y'all."

"Well, apparently ain't nobody topping Solana in Michael's eyes." Ant smirked at me and I pushed his shoulder.

Tommy frowned. "Solana? I thought you said she was in jail?"

"She's apparently been out for a hot minute now. Owns states he was trying to get, showed up here and killed his hoe, then pointed a gun to him demanding her money and gave him a graze." Ant answered for me.

"What?! And you didn't kill her ass?"

"Literally the same shit I said." Ant threw his hands up.

"Y'all both need to chill." I rolled my eyes. "Everything's gonna get taken care of. I gotta make a call real quick." I got up and grabbed my phone from my pocket, dialing Bryson's number, only for Isis to pick up.

"I could've sworn that we said this was our vacation and no business would be handled." I could hear the attitude in her voice but knew she was smiling.

"Damn, hi to you too, Isis. Where's the husband? I gotta talk to him really quick." I laughed. I heard ruffling on their end before Bryson's voice came through.

"What's up, B." He said, a little out of breath, that's when I realized what they were doing before I called.

"I hope y'all not out there trying to create some little Marks's or nothing like that." I chuckled.

"Nah, not yet. You're on speaker though, so I guess you just put an idea in Adaora's head." He chucked, calling her by her nickname. "What's been going on though?"

I sighed and rubbed my chin. "Solana's back. Actually... she's been out of jail for a hot ass minute now. Owns states and everything."

The line got quiet before he answered. "Are you serious?" He said.

"Yeah. Isis did you know she was out?" I asked. I always knew that Isis was close to Solana, so maybe she knew something.

"I had no clue. Last time I talked to her was the last day I went to visit her in jail." I could hear the confusion in her voice. "What did she come for?"

"Money. I ain't give her anything, but I got a feeling this won't be the last time we see each other. I'm only asking cause I knew how close she was to you." I went inside and sat at the bar area, pouring myself a drink. "She even shot at me and killed my fling."

"Good cause I didn't like her anyway." Isis interjected, making Bryson and I laugh.

"Look, I don't wanna kill y'all buzz or anything, so we'll talk about it when y'all get back."

"Cool, Cool. Love you, bro. Be on the look out." Said Bryson.

"Love you, Bakari." Isis said too.

"Love y'all too, man. We'll talk when y'all get back." I ended the call and finished my drink.

__________________
CHAPTER EDITED
__________________

Another flashback

What do you guys think of Tommy? 👀

Young Solana and Bakari? 👀👀

Ant and Bryson? 👀👀👀

And everyone's favorite, Isis? 👀👀👀👀😂

| VOTE & COMMENT |

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.9M 229K 46
All characters and events in this story are completely fictional. If anything seems familiar it is completely coincidental. All situations in this st...
152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...
152K 3.4K 41
I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay off a debt. A sexually twisted Demon who...
106K 4.8K 64
Careful what you take for granted, cause with me you know you could do damage..