The Beach House • JB

By suckingbieber

Winnie Stone is an aspiring author who is working on her first romance novel. Justin Bieber is a millionaire... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. I
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE PT. II
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
EPILOGUE PT. I
EPILOGUE PT. II

CHAPTER FIVE

2.6K 106 141
By suckingbieber

˚˚˚
UNWANTED GUEST & QUESTIONS
( CHAPTER FIVE )
YOU MOCKED GOSSIP GIRL AS IF IT WAS A CANCELLED SHOW.❞

˚˚˚

"Oh that's just great."

"What?"

"We're out of almond milk." Justin breathed out as he shut the fridge back and played with the drawstrings of his smoke gray hoodie as Winnie walked into the kitchen.

"Well, come on."

"What?"

"We'll go to the store."

Justin rolled his eyes and huffed. "Why? So you can go into town and see Pete?"

Winnie creased her eyebrows and turned around to face Justin with a grin on her lips as Justin looked at her nonchalantly as if his comment wasn't offensive.

"Oh I see. . .you're jealous of Pete, huh?"

"For?"

"Hell if I know, he hasn't even asked me on a date." Winnie murmured softly as she bit her thumbnail and slowly leaned against the wall that leads her into the kitchen.

"Wait, he hasn't asked me and we haven't talked in like two days. . .do you think it's me?"

"What?"

Winnie huffed and sat down onto the chair in front of the kitchen island. "Is it me? Should I text him?"

"Winnie are you asking me for advice?"

"Damn, you're right, considering you and Iris—"

"Wait, what?"

"Aren't you and her. . .together or something?"

Justin laughed softly. "And by together you mean?"

"Two people that have occasional sex and barely have a decent conversation that doesn't involve talking about what position you'd try later on."

"Oh, Winnie, you're such a hoot. How I enjoy our morning conversations."

Winnie grinned and rested her chin in the palm of her hand as she watched Justin take a glass out of the cabinet and open the fridge in search of something to drink.

"You're right. . .I need a girls perspective of this, or. . ."

"Or?"

"I could just go see him—"

"God, Winnie, what's next? You're sending the guy postcards?"

Winnie rolled her eyes and shook her head as she got up from the chair and walked out of the kitchen leaving Justin to drink his orange juice in peace.

Meanwhile, Winnie had went upstairs to her room and grabbed her backpack and laptop and made her way down the staircase again and headed for the door.

Before she left, she heard the sound of Justin clearing his throat making her huff and pause with her palm rested on the doorknob. "What?"

"We need some more almond milk, babe."

"Don't call me that, fuckboy."

Justin fake gasped. "Winnie, don't you know? Only sticks and stones can break my bones!"

"Well in that case, I'll bring home that big rock I hit on the way into town."

Justin's smiled faded as a smile made its way to Winnie's lips as she opened the door and waved sweetly to Justin and headed out.

˚˚˚

Winnie bit her bottom lip softly and opened the door to the coffee shop and was instantly engulfed with the sweet smell of coffee beans and cinnamon.

Winnie searched around and to her luck, the woman she had met the other day was in her spot she had told Winnie about making Winnie smile and speed walk over.

The woman looked up from her phone with her coffee cup in her other hand and gave Winnie a soft smile and sat her coffee down onto the table. "Hey, Winnie, right?"

"Yes. . .um, Jade?"

"Correct, how's it going?"

"Um, great you know? Um. . .will you listen to me vent?"

Jade giggled softly. "Sure, we can go somewhere more private."

"That'd be great."

Jade smiled and giggled as she hopped up from her seat and walked around Winnie and motioned with her head for Winnie to follow as the two went outside and over to the curb where Jade unlocked the door to the black Hummer parked right in front of the coffee shop.

"Jesus. . .I really need a car."

Jade giggled as she opened the driver's side door and watched Winnie open he passenger side door and slid inside with her. Jade put her key into the ignition and let the radio blast Love Lies by Khalid as she drove off.

˚˚˚

"So. . .you kissed him?"

"Well, more like a peck on the lips? But it means something, right?"

Jade shrugged as she peeled back her paper wrapper for her fish taco as Winnie took the moment of silence as a chance to bite hers as the two sat at the edge of the pier.

"I think he's just trying to process everything, it's obvious you two are digging each other, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then don't doubt yourself, he'll text. Men are like a jigsaw puzzle while we're the word search."

"Oo, I love word searches! And Scrabble!"

"See?" Jade spoke as she rose an eyebrow making Winnie laugh softly and take another bite of her fish taco just as Jade did.

"Wait, so you're an author?"

"Well, I'm trying, I just love writing stories. . .when I was a little girl my papa always read me stories and I grew to love the thought of happy endings."

"That's sweet."

"Yeah. . .but I really should get on it. . .my publisher only gave me until the end of August."

"Ah."

"What about you?"

Jade finished up her fish taco and crumbled up the paper wrapper and creased her eyebrows. "What about me?"

"What's your life goal?"

"Well, I just finished college about a few months ago. I have my Bachelors in marine biology. . .kind of just taking the summer of you know? At least before I head to Texas."

"Wow. . .that's inspiring."

"What? Did I make a role in your book?" Jade joked as she giggled and licked her lips and saw Winnie shake her head and smile softly.

"You might have."

"Well don't forget about me when the book blows up, although you couldn't. I'm not one that you could forget."

"And that's the type of energy I need in my life right now."

Jade smiled wide and went on to continue talking to Winnie as the two started to slowly bond and talk about things that's happened to them in life all until the sun was starting to set.

˚˚˚

Justin let out a breath as he stepped out of the shower and ran his hand through his wet locks and pulled his white towel off the rack and wrapped it around his waist.

Just when he walked out the bathroom, the sound of the doorbell going off made him huff and shake his head.

"What's next? Can't I catch a break, big man?" Justin asked as he looked up to the ceiling as if he were talking to God himself as he walked out of his bedroom.

He jogged down the staircase and made it to the last step when the doorbell rang again making him groan and throw his head back as he reached the door.

"What?"

Justin opened the door and let his eyes grow wide as he came face to face with is father seeing him standing there looking down at his phone until Justin came to the door.

"Hey, son."

"Dad."

"You haven't been returning my calls." He spoke in a firm tone as he moved past Justin into the house making Justin huff and shut the door slowly.

"I dropped my phone into the pier, didn't Frank tell you?"

"That was a load of bull."

"What? It's the truth."

"Really?" He asked as he rose an eyebrow and dry chuckled as he unlocked his phone and started tapping on the screen making Justin crease his eyebrows.

"What are you—"

Justin was interrupted by the sudden sound of his phone ringing in the kitchen making Justin purse his lips and close his eyes as his dad smacked his teeth and walked into the kitchen to get his phone.

"Dad—"

"What were you thinking? We have a business to run, and you just take a trip?"

"Dad, had I told you, this is exactly what you would've done. I just alleviated all the issues."

Justin was about to open his mouth to speak but stopped when he heard the sound of keys and the door knob turning making his eyes grow wide as he rushed to the door.

Justin caught the door in time just as Winnie opened it with two groceries bags in her hand, she creased her eyebrows and tried to push the door open but Justin stopped it. "Justin, let me in."

"No! We have uh. . .big fire out back. You should check into a hotel for the night—"

"Why are you in a towel? Honestly, I don't care, just move!"

"Winnie, no! I-I. . ."

Justin had ran out of ideas and thought of what he could do and let go of the door and watched Winnie open the door right as he dropped his towel making Winnie gasp and cover her eyes.

"Justin! What—"

"I told you not to come in."

"Justin Drew Bieber!"

Justin whipped around quick and saw his dad standing at the entrance of the kitchen with a disgusted look on his face making Justin quickly cover himself with the towel.

"Oh, dad—"

"Save it, it's bad enough you snuck out to Santa Monica and now you're having different girls come over to satisfy your needs."

"What? Excuse you, but it's not like that!"

"Then what are you doing in this beach house?"

Winnie creased her eyebrows and walked around Justin so she was in the middle of the room. "I bought this house too! Deal with it, asshole!"

"Winnie—"

"Justin, who is this?"

"Um. . .Winnie Stone meet Jeremy Bieber, my father." Justin murmured softly as he cleared his throat and slowly wrapped his towel back around his body.

Like father, like son, Winnie thought.

"Winnie Stone?"

"Yes, sorry about that, let's start over, sir."

Winnie walked over to Jeremy and held her hand out for him to shake making him look down at her hand as if she were dirty making Winnie crease her eyebrows and step back.

"Dad."

"Justin, a word?"

Justin licked his lips slowly and nodded walked past Winnie seeing her looking a bit hurt making him give a nod of reassurance as he headed outside with Jeremy.

Justin puffed out a breath and rubbed his hands together once Jeremy shut the door and walked over to Justin and slipped his hands into the pocket of his slacks.

"Who is that girl?"

"Well I believe she was trying to introduce herself. . .until you looked at her hand like she wipes her ass with it."

"Justin, just answer the damn question."

"She's my. . .roommate?"

"You seem unsure there, Bieber." Jeremy murmured softly as he slipped his hands out of his pockets and crossed his arms over his chest.

"We both bought the same beach house and now we have to share it."

"Wow, isn't that something, you're playing house with a random girl, huh?"

"She's not some random girl."

Jeremy rose an eyebrow. "Oh? Then you've met her before."

"Well. . ."

"My point exactly, Justin. . .just come home."

"Why? I told you I'm here for a break."

"Break from what? Making us money and giving a good representation for the family name?"

Justin chuckled softly. "I can't believe you, so oblivious to the real issues."

"I came here because I care, Justin."

"You don't care about me, you care about the business." Justin spoke as he creased his eyebrows and walked closer to Jeremy seeing him shake his head and chuckle.

"So I can't convince you to come home?"

"No, I'm going to take the break I deserve. If you have a problem then you'll have to seek some guidance from Frank."

Jeremy scoffed and uncrossed his arms from his chest and buttoned up his blazer and turned around to head inside as Justin followed him behind.

Winnie looked up from unpacking the groceries to see Jeremy stop at the kitchen entrance to look at her making her freeze in her spot.

It was almost like Jeremy was studying her, but it was making Winnie feel uncomfortable. She cleared her throat and went to put the eggs in the fridge as Jeremy shook his head and walked to the front door.

"You're making a big mistake, son."

"No. . .I made this one, that's how I know it's not."

Jeremy huffed and shook his head as he headed out of the house and toward the limousine where Frank waited with the door open.

Jeremy slipped inside and Frank went to the driver's door giving Justin a chance to jog and stop him at the door.

"Frank. . .a favor?"

"Yes?"

"Bring my Bentley's down here asap, please."

"Which one's, sir?"

Justin smirked. "The red and black."

Frank nodded and opened the door the limousine and started the engine as Justin stood back and watched the limousine drive off.

And for the first time in a while, Justin felt like there was no weight on his shoulders.

˚˚˚

"Alright, you're in a burning house and have only one superhero that can save you. Who are you choosing?"

"Mm, Superman."

"What? No Batman?"

Winnie giggled and shook her head. "No, he's not a superhero."

"And why not?"

"Because he's nothing without the suit, he's just Bruce Wayne."

"And that's why Superman died in Superman vs. Batman."

Winnie scoffed and smacked Justin's arm as he shrugged and chuckled as him and Winnie sat outside at the chairs surrounding the fire pit while drinking almond milk with the soft sound of Sam Smith playing on Winnie's phone.

Just as the sound of their laughs died down, Winnie licked her lips and looked over to Justin seeing him staring at the flames. "Justin?"

"You can call me Jay if you'd like."

Winnie smiled softly. "Jay. . .can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"What did you and your father talk about?"

"Winnie—"

"Was it about me?" Winnie asked in a whisper as she fiddled with the rim of her glass as she pursed her lips momentarily. "I just. . .I don't know, I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what? My dad being a dick once again in what makes me happy."

Winnie gasped softly and looked over to Justin and made eye contact with him as his eyes went wide slightly and he cleared his throat.

"As in the trip. . .you know, it's a break from everything."

"Why would you want a break from that kind of life? Aren't you happy?"

Justin scoffed and slipped some of his milk. "Not if you call manipulating your way into money, having different women want you everyday, and being able to buy what you want, then sure."

"So you are one of them!"

"Okay, I might have exaggerated when you hit it spot on at the realtor office."

"You mocked Gossip Girl as if it was a cancelled show."

Justin rolled his eyes and chuckled as he leaned back in his spot and watched Winnie hug her knees to her chest and sit to face Justin as she saw him looking up at the stars.

"My life revolves around lies, it's good to get away. . ."

Winnie pursed her lips and remained quiet as Justin huffed and took another sip of his almond milk.

Just as the two were enjoying the peace and quiet, the sound of Winnie's phone vibrating in her shorts made her pull it out and gasp sharply. "It's Pete."

"Pete?"

"Yeah, you don't mind if I. . .?"

"No, go." Justin spoke as he gave a small smile and watch Winnie's face light up as she sat down her almond milk and dash out of her seat and back into the house.

As Winnie went inside, all Justin could think about for some reason was Winnie and how he had defended her from his own father.

Maybe she isn't so bad, Justin thought.

Justin let a small smile creep on his lips as he took one last sip of his almond milk and slouched his shoulders into his seat and went to look back up at the stars.

˚˚˚

HELLOO BABES! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I HAD A CAMP TO BE A COUNSELOR FOR AND DIDN'T HAVE ANY FREE TIME LOOL.

BUT I AM BACK, I'LL BE UPDATING MORE AND FASTER! ALSO I WILL BE UPDATING MY OTHER BOOK DOPE, GIVE IT A READ!

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JUSTIN'S DAD? DO YOU GUYS LIKE JADE?

WHY DO YOU THINK JUSTIN'S DAD DOESN'T LIKE WINNIE?

JUSTIN AND WINNIE? *WINKS*

LEMME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS

ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR READING. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, SHARE, & COMMENT (INLINES ARE THE BEST)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
32.6K 1.1K 51
Sequel to "Between Us: A Spelivia Love Story". Spencer and Olivia are now experiencing new changes in their lives. With a wedding soon approaching an...
321K 6.2K 40
"That attitude has to go." He says crossing his arms, stepping closer to me. ++ number 6 in prettymuch !!