All behind us now... (on hold)

By msreid17

I was so in love with Tyler but he broke my heart so I went away... I was young and stupid that I broke Cassi... More

Blast from the past
Playing it cool
Where's Cassie?
Green eyed monster
Reliving stupidity
Wedding Cakes and Green Eyed Monster 2

NOT AN UPDATE

8 1 1
By msreid17

Dear friends,

Sorry for the very late and very slow update. This is my first try to write something for everybody else to read and I'm kind of not sure if my doing or going the right direction (of the story). So regarding this, I would like to ask you guys for some comment- may it be constructive or not, it's very much welcome. This would really help me with writing this story till its completed. Thank you in advance.

narl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
324K 18.6K 19
"แ€˜แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€ถแ€€แ€œแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€šแ€บ แ€„แ€œแ€ปแ€พแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€พแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท.... แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€›แ€•แ€ซแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€—แ€ปแ€ฌ...... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ€”แ€พแ€œแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€ทแ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ปแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ.... แ€€แ€ปแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ถแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...