ENEMIES || Yoongi x reader

By chewxxx23

Every person is born with two tattoos. One on each arm. One matches your soulmate, and one matches your worst... More

|| Before you read ||
|| Prologue ||
2. First Impression
3. Cafeteria Chaos
4. Library Interrogation
5. Green Gentleman
6. Stuck
7. Tag
8. Tattoo
9. Pathetic Confusion
10. Epilogue

1. New school, new start, new pricks

44.8K 1.4K 1.2K
By chewxxx23

Man, this place is huge! You'd need a map to not get lost!

You and your parents walked towards the biggest building on the new school grounds.

The school was old. And there were four buildings.

One main building with classrooms and the canteen.

One building with a combined assembly hall and gym hall for P.E lessons.

And two twins buildings with dorms, one for boys and one for girls.

Outwardly, the school looked really old.

You and your parents had reached The Main Building now. It was quiet.

The inside was much nicer than the outside.

There were four floors. And lots of windows. White walls everywhere. And the occasional coloured wall here and there.

Halls filled with tables, chairs and benches to sit and study at. Many long corridors with lots of doors to different classrooms.

And of course many staircases. So many steps.

The only sounds that could be heard came from the few people walking around, their steps echoed through the corridors. A teacher walked past. Some students did too. You looked around.

Then suddenly- you made eye contact with a boy.

He had black hair, middle parted. He froze. So did you.

Something surged within you at the sight of him. It felt like your blood was boiling. It felt really strange, and hard to explain, you've never experienced something like this before.

Then it was over. Gone as soon as it came. The boy broke the eye contact and turned in another direction. You think someone called for him.

Prick.

Slightly annoyed and uncomfortable you started to walk again. Your parents were ahead of you. Your dad wore his usual business suit and your mom wore her usual skirt and jacket.

They were eager to get out of this building and work more.

Like they just wanted to get the papers signed, so that you're officially a new student here and so they could get out of this place.

You have always hated getting the "new student" label when you have transferred schools. It's like there's a sign stuck on your back saying "I'm new and don't know the people here, so do want ever you want".

In your previous schools, some of the students just stared at you. Some ignored you. Some mocked you. Some whispered behind your back as you walked past them.

"Who's that?"
"She's the new girl, right?"

And worst, some even bullied you.

Like hell, that you wanted to feel like that again! But this time it had to better.

It just had to.

You reached the principals' office. Your mom knocked on the door. A faint "come in" could be heard.

She opened the door and the three of your were greeted with an office with lots of bookshelves and a desk in the middle of the room. With the principal at the said desk in the middle of the room.

"Welcome, please take a seat," He said. So we took a seat in front of the desk.

The principal wore a dark grey suit and red framed glasses. And his hair... was he wearing a toupee?

"I assume that you are Mr. and Mrs. L/N?" He continued.

"Yes, we are here to get the papers signed for our daughter." My mom politely said. You nodded to the principal in confirmation.

"Right. There you go." The principal opened a drawer and took out the papers and handed them to my dad.

"Thank you." He answered as he received them. The principal had also taken a key from the drawer.

"Here's the key to your dorm Miss L/N. And there's also a map with the papers."

Good. That will be needed. You'll probably end up lost multiple times considering the size of this place.

"Thank you." You answered and took the key.

"Please have the papers signed and turned in by tomorrow morning before the first period." The principal said and half-smiled.

"Yes, we'll make sure that happens." My mom said and smiled. She looked at you.

Do not forget to turn these papers in tomorrow. She seemed to say with that look she gave you.

"Very well then, have a nice day and welcome to our school Miss L/N."

We thanked him and left to find my dorm.

☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

You finally reached your dorm! You turned the key around in the lock and opened the door.

You stepped into the room. The dorm was small.

Well, what were you expecting? At least you'd be living alone.

You had the luck to get a dorm for one. And that meant no other person would bother you here. Thank gods for that.

In the small dorm, there was a bed to the left, an empty desk to the right. Two doors opposite each other began at the end of the desk and the bed. One presumably to a bathroom and one to a small walk-in closet. With one small window at the end of the room. Beneath the window was an inbuilt little sitting area.

There I will spend much time reading.

"Well, this is nice, isn't it?" Your mom said.

"Once you get your stuff in here at organizing it'll feel more..." Your dad continued but lost the last word.

"... at home?" You added.

"Yes! It'll feel more at home." Your dad finished. "Let's go get your stuff."

All of you headed down to the car to get your boxes and bags. After thirty minutes or less, you had them all in your room.

"Ah finally! You'll be alright from here, right darling?" Your mom said and smiled. You could sense that she had important business to attend. Your dad too.

"Of course. I'll call if I need anything." You answered.

"That's my girl!" Your dad smiled brightly.

You hugged them goodbye and so they left you alone.

☆*:.。.*.。.:*☆

The next morning you got lost twice.

Trying to find the way, with the map, to the principals' office to return the signed papers was harder than you thought I'd be. He had said, "right on time".

And as if on cue, the bell rang.

Shit. You're going to be late! To your first class, great. Well done Y/N.

You were hurrying through a corridor while holding your new school equipment and trying to decipher the map at the same time.

It did not end well.

As you turned around a corner you bumped into someone.

And landed on your butt.

All you could register was that your stuff now laid scattered across the floor, and the other person had also landed on their butt.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!"

You looked up. Something unexplainable surged through you again, just like yesterday.

It was the same boy that you made eye contact with yesterday!

And he looked pissed.

[A/N There you go~ the first chapter of ENEMIES. Thanks for reading! What did you think? :)]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 4.8K 70
When you're born, everyone gets a shot in their wrist. It's known at The Elixir and when you turn 24, it causes a tattoo to burn into your skin. Well...
116K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
546K 16.3K 41
[COMPLETED] Everyone has a soulmate. Some people have 2, but it is very rare to have more than 2. And some people have none. Everybody has a tattoo s...
2M 73.1K 22
« two different people. same stubborn personality.» You and Min Yoongi never got along. However, little did you two know is that the both of you are...