GOT7 Would You Rather 18+

By user10208966

Would You Rather? 18+ I saw a youtube video that was a lot uf fun! So I wanted to post it here. Hope you enjo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Well you are a perv

Continue or Stop? (BTS)

4.2K 36 7
By user10208966

Sooooooo I actually wanted to stop doing this but im thinking of doing a BTS version cuzzzzz why not.
If you like this idea comment or a star and I will start doing it!

Update the bts version is on!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 651 28
A story about a girl who just wants to leave her past behind and move on, she finds someone who actually loves her she falls in love but she suddenly...
2.1K 84 7
Alternate Ending Prologue: As someone who just watched the Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo drama and was saddened with the end, the end of this drama...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1.2K 76 4
ใ…ค ๐—อŸ๐—อŸ๐—๏น•๐‘ณ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง.com... ๊—ƒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ? ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ? ๐‘ณ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง โฉฉ ๐€ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ...