A Butterfly's Wings | 박지민

Od BongBongSoonieya

[DISCONTIUNED] "Aw, does my little peanut not have a car? Why, because her widdle legs are too short to weach... Více

UPDATE
A/N
십일
십이
십 삼
십사
십오
십육
십칠
십팔
십구
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십

42 2 0
Od BongBongSoonieya

•-----------------------•

Wait. What?

모두 들, 내 여자 친구를 만나보십시오.(everyone, meet my girlfriend)

I repeated that phrase in my head over and over again.

Girlfriend? Girlfriend? GIRLFRIEND??

What on earth is he talking about???

He turned to face me and massged my ears with his small fingers. After five or six times of him rubbing my ear he leaned towards it and whispered softly.

"Just play along. I'll explain everything later."

Yeah you better.

The staff looked bewildered, but then Mr. Oh shouted to them that they needed to get back to work.

Kwang-soo stood still. She stayed in the same spot for a good three minutes, then went to her makeup station.

I grabbed Jimin's wrist harshly and dragged him to where I was studying.

"You wanna get steamy already?"

I ignored his comment and shut the door. After I did, I jumped at him and pulled his hair.

"Aish! What the--"

"Girlfriend??? Oh, you went too far this time, mister! First peanut, now this?? Uh-uh. You're gonna pay!!" I screamed while pulling his hair.

"You're messing up my hair!! I have a photoshoot!!" he shouted.

"Does it really look like I care??"

He didn't say anything, he just grunted while I continuously pulled his hair.

He ran into a few things, making my back hit against the wall, but at this point, all pain was non-existent. I had to pull out his hair.

He tripped on his feet, landing on his back. I was on top of him while he struggled beneath me.

I had to wear a skirt today, huh?

After a while of trying to yank at least a clump of hair, a warm hand made its way up my thigh. I was too distracted to notice it, but all changed when a grip on my underwear appeared.

I jumped off the man and sat across from him in shock.

"D-did you j-just--"

"Don't get any ideas," he said huffing through his words. He turned to the mirror and tried to fix his hair. "I was only trying to get you off of me."

"Yeah, right. You wanted to get in my pants! You pervert." 

"Don't call me that. I would never do something so rash without your consent. I'm not a pervert, I'm just someone who doesn't want to get fired."

"Oh, really?" I taunted.

He turned from the mirror and stared at me with those cold, distant eyes.

"Do you realise how much this job means for me? You know this is what I wanted. You know how much this job means to me, so start acting like it. I could get fired, Chae-eun. Fired. But you wouldn't care, would you? Would you?"

"Ji-Jimin--"

"Oppa?" 

A head peeked through the door and walked in.

"Yes, Kwang-soo?" he replied.

Her eyes went wide and she ran up to Jimin. She put her hands on his face and tried to fix his hair.

"Oh my, what happened to your hair?" she asked worriedly.

"Nothing. Let's just go." he smiled.

Kwang-soo looked over at me and back at Jimin.

"The new theme is," she grabbed his hands and pecked his nose. "Sexy. We have to pretend that we're in love, so there might be a few kiss shots. Are you alright with that?"

My stomach dropped below my waistline. Why? I don't know.

"Yeah," he looked at me. "I think my girlfriend is, too. After all, is just a job." 

He grabbed her hand and walked out the door.

I couldn't move. I was in shock over what just occured. What just did occur? I'm confused. I'm so torn about how I feel for this man, I don't know why I feel like this and I don't like it. None of this happened when I lived alone. Why is my life so....not calm right now? This isn't what I wanted. None of this is what I wanted. Why can't I just get what I want? Why is life so unfair??

As I was thinking of these things, I didn't notice I was crying. My tears were hot as they streamed down my face. I can't take it anymore. I just wanna go home..

I grabbed my study material, and headed out the door. As I passed by, I saw Jimin kissing Kwang-soo. It wasn't an ordinary kiss. It was a deep kiss. A French kiss.

He looked straight at me while he did it, too. Directly into my eyes. I felt my feet trip over one another, when I heard Kwang-soo sigh into his mouth. 

All my things scattered the floor. The staff once again was turned towards me, now on the ground.

"Are you okay??" one of the makeup artists asked me.

"I'm alright. Just, just go away."

"Pardon?"

"Leave me alone!" I said as I grabbed my things and stormed out the door.

I wiped my tears, but they just kept coming. Fall, fall, fall...

My vision was blurry so I tried my best not to do bump into anyone.

As I was getting closer to my apartment, I bumped into a little girl. I bowed and apologised, but stopped mid-way when I saw her face. And a stuffed Alpaca.

My knees gave out and my tears stopped. Kirimi?? No, it can't be...It can't...

I reached out to touch her face, but she jerked back and screamed.

"Don't touch me! Stranger Danger!!"

"Natsuki?" a sweet voice called out.

"엄마!"(mom!) she shouted as she ran towards the woman. 

The woman picked the girl up, and glared at me.

"If you come around my daughter again, I won't hesitate to call the authorities." she spat, and walked off.

What just happened? I feel as if my head's going to burst..so much stuff is happening all at once...I can't grasp the situation..

I clutched my stomach as I walked home.

When I finally got inside, I rushed to the bathroom. I threw up.

Damn...I threw up on an empty stomach...that's not healthy...

Kirimi? Was that really you?

•-----------------------•

After a shower and brushing my teeth, I went straight to bed. I couldn't sleep. Everytime I closed my eyes, I either saw Kirimi, or Jimin kissing that woman. Both things gave me the urge to puke, so I stayed woke.

When I heard the door open and shut, I jumped out of my bed and locked the door that connected the bathroom to my room, and my bedroom door.

As I heard footsteps going towards Jimin's room, I jumped back in my bed, and cried softly. I had no one to comfort me. No one to kiss my forehead and call me peanut. No one.

I heard my connected door's lock rattle, and cursing on the opposite side.

"Chae-eun?" a soft voice called out.

I didn't reply. I was too pissed off at what he did earlier. He stared at me. While kissing that woman. He stared. What kind've sick person does that?

"Peanut?"

My tears stopped. My heart softened at that, but I don't know why. It feels as if, I wanted him to say that. But I didn't want him to say that. I didn't want him to say my name at all.

For some reason though, my legs got me out if my bed and took me to my door. I turned the lock and opened it slowly. I looked up at his face to meet his eyes. He wore no shirt, as if he was getting undressed. His eyes softened, his breath hitching as if he were about to cry.

The sight of his face made me bust out in tears. I cried my eyes out. Right there in front of Jimin. The man whom I am so torn about.

His muscular arms came around my waist and pulled me into his chest. His warm, bare chest. I cried into it. He brought me down onto the floor, and patted my back. I sat in his lap whilst he talked softly to me.

"Peanut, I'm so sorry. I don't know what got into me. I lost my sanity, and made you cry. I kissed Kwang-soo while staring at you. Staring at you. I'm such a sick person. Why did I do that? Why did I make you cry? Why do I keep constantly breaking your heart? I don't know why, but I get all warm and fuzzy when around you. It's the best I've ever felt after a long time...You're the first person to make me feel this way, peanut."

"Shut up." I cried.

"What?" he questioned.

"I said shut up. You don't feel that way about me. You're just saying that to make me feel better." I popped.

Jimin laughed softly and looked me in my eyes. He leaned towards my ear, and spoke.

"Would we be in this postion if I wasn't?" he whispered.

I looked at my legs which were now on either side of Jimin's thighs. His hands were rubbing perpetually in an up-and-down motion down my bare legs. I blushed furiously and jumped off his lap. I slammed my door and made sure to lock it. I heard his booming laughter on the other side and the shower turn on.

Does he really feel like that about me?

No, he kissed Kwang-soo. With tounge. And he only kisses me on my forehead.

WHAT AM I THINKING??? IS NOT LIKE I WANT HIM TO KISS ME ON MY MOUTH...

Or is it? 

.........

NO

I was finally able to get some shut-eye.

"Mmmhmmhmm.."

•-----------------------•

Today was the last day of break of school. Tomorrow we would have to tell how much we learned about our partner to our teacher.

I guess I could update my facts. Hey, I wonder how much Jimin has listed about me..

I unlocked both doors, and went straight to the bathroom. I freshened myself up and realised how hungry I was. I threw up off of nothing yesterday and went straight to bed. I'm surprised I'm not emaciated right now.

I put on some black shorts and and pastel blue long-sleeved top. I put on my bunny slippers I never wore, until now, and walked towards the fridge, expecting nothing to be inside, it was filled with assorted foods.

"But I thought--" I said aloud.

"I went to the store yesterday. I remebered we didn't have any food, and decided to do this as a way of you forgiving me.." a voice called out.

"Oh, you're forgiven." I replied stuffing different packages of ramen in my arms.

"Really? I was only joking."

"Well, I'm serious." I popped. 

And I was serious.

•-----------------------•

"Thank you, oppa for the meal!!" I screamed as I hugged his chest.

Jimin's eyes widened. 

"Oh, I thought never in a million years you would call me oppa?" he smirked staring at my lips.

I faked a pout and buried my face into his chest.

"I lied." I mumbled against his chest.

"Aww you're so cute when you're drunk." he said as he ruffled my hair.

How am I drunk you ask? 

Well let's rewind.

•-----------------------•

**A/N**

Hi guys. Jimin's a jerk. That's all I have to say!

BYE BYE

-Bong Bong

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

49.4K 1.9K 37
What happens when you and your roommate find a baby on your doorstep? ... College AU! Jungkook X...
56.4K 1.4K 87
❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞. ❞ ━ bts | bangtan x gn reader
89.7K 4.2K 30
★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ ❝𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰...
3.2K 119 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...