Abusive Affair (URBAN)

By BrilliantMind__

Meet Camille Davis. 16, 5'2, with a body like whoa. Camille doesn't have your average teenage life. Behind h... More

Pure Hell
Let's Get This Money B.
Issues.
Tired & Released.
Revenge
Meeting New People.
Getting To Know You.
Are We Moving Fast?
Going Crazy.
We Don't Have To Explain (Pt. 1)
We Don't Have To Explain (Pt.2)
Makin' Up
Actin' Up
Ain't This Some Shit.
Careful Now.
Gotta Let Em Know.
Author's Note.
Recovering.
Catching Up.
AUTHORS NOTE
Hurt Nomore.
Black Code.
Toughen Up.
New Me
Apologies
I Wanna Be Down
I Trust You
Stranger (Pt.2)
Going Away
Suspect
Tic-Toc
Boom!
Quick Announcement.
Life or Death
Fill In.
Twist.
Sequel.

Stranger (Pt.1)

69.5K 2.2K 1.1K
By BrilliantMind__

* Camille's POV *

Remember. Whatever you're going through will only get better, if you put an effort to solving the situation. It doesn't just magically get good, you have to work at it....

- Yours Truly

I fluttered my eyes open, as my nostrils smelled the scent of breakfast. My stomach growled, as I rubbed my eyes.

I stepped out of bed, still naked and limped towards the bathroom. Brandon put it down last night.

I sat down on the toilet, did my business and then got the water ready for a hot shower to help ease this soreness away. Even though I technically wasn't a virgin, it still hurt.

I showered for a good 25 minutes, before I stepped out to air dry. I brushed my teeth and afterwards went back into the bedroom.

I found an outfit to wear, but I also noticed my breakfast on the nightstand with a note attached.

'Goodmorning beautiful. Last night was amazing! But anyways, I made you breakfast baby. I hope you enjoy. & also, I'm taking you shopping today. Dress comfortable.'

- Love Brandon .

I smiled and folded the note back up. I put on deodorant, body spray and lotion before putting on my undergarments. After finishing that, I laid my outfit out.

It was a red, crop top polo neck sleeveless t-shirt. Light blue, ripped jean shorts. And for shoes, my red converses.

I got dressed, then did a little something to my hair. A simple bun and bang.

I grabbed my plate and walked downstairs. I noticed Brandon and my brother watching espn on the flatscreen. There was another girl here too, but I was wondering why.

"Goodmorning babe, morning bro." I announced, sitting down beside Brandon. He kissed my cheek and I began eating my food.

"Morning sis."

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to the girl next to him.

"This is my friend, Precious. Precious this is my little sister Camille."

"Hi." Precious sweetly waved, she seemed shy.

"Hey hun, you're pretty." I smiled. No gay shit though. I just give credit when it's due.

"Thanks, you are too."

I nodded and finished my plate.

"Babe that was good, how come you never cooked breakfast for me before?"

"Because you never gave it to me, like you did last night before." He whispered in my ear, before biting it.

I giggled and Kendrick cleared his throat.

"Oh, shutup!"

He mumbled something, but I walked away to put my plate in the zink before I could actually hear it.

"Y'all ready to go?" Brandon asked.

"Yup."

"Yeah."

"Tenfo' let's roll." Kendrick replied. He had to be the odd one.

Brandon grabbed the keys, waited for everyone to exit the house.

As I walked towards the car, I noticed a black jeep across the jeep. That's funny, because I never noticed it before. I shrugged it off.

We went to the mall in separate cars, me and Brandon joked the whole way there. I swear, I love moments like these. Just me and my baby.

When we arrived at the mall, me and Brandon walked in hand in hand. I got a few looks from some females, but I choose to ignore then. I don't have time to entertain their ignorance.

"Babe, where you want to go in first?" Brandon asked. My brother and his friend had already left us.

"Let's go in that boutique over there!"

He groaned, I giggled and pulled him along.

"I was hoping you were gonna pick a shoe store, I hate shopping with women." He told me, as we entered the store.

"Whatever, we're not that bad."

"Shittin' me." He mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked, crossing my arms. He kissed my lips lightly.

"Nothing babe, just hurry up and do ya thang."

"Yeah yeah, I want your opinion so you're coming with me."

"Ugh!" He complained. I laughed and began searching for some outfits.

1 hour later

"Do you like this one?" I asked holding up a pretty light blue dress. It was a little revealing, but cute.

"Everything you picked out is cute bae, grab it and let's go! We been in here for a hour and I feel gay." He said poking his bottom lip out. That was so adorable.

I kissed his bottom lip, then bit it. He bit mine back and kissed me slowly, pulling me closer. I pulled away and smirked.

"Let me try it on and we can go."

He exhaled, then I saw Precious dragging my brother in here. Once she noticed us, she smiled and walked towards us.

"Wassup y'all?"

"Trying to get out of this store, if Mille hurry up and get her ass in that dressing room!" Brandon yelled, slappin' my ass.

"Ow!" I exclaimed.

"I feel you man, we been in like 5 stores and she STILL ain't bought something yet. This why I hate shopping with females."

"Shut up." Me and Precious told them at the same time.

"Let me go try on this dress, I'll be right back." I told them, but more to myself.

On my way to the dressing room, I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked up and sure enough a man was watching me. Although he was talking an employee, he kept his eyes on me.

He smiled and winked. I looked away and blushed because he was handsome. I wouldn't dare do Brandon like that though, so I kept it moving.

I went in tried on the dress and it fit perfectly. I took a mirror selfie with it on and posted it to instagram. I just knew I was going to get alot of likes and comments.

I took the dress back off, put on my clothes and went back towards the guys and Precious.

"Brandon, can you give me my wallet?" I asked, tucking the dress under my arm.

He scrunched up his face.

"What for?"

"To pay for my dress, duh." I gave him a dumb look and he started laughing. What was funny?

"You ain't paying for shit girl, here." He said handing me a black card.

"I'm not taking that, just give me my wallet."

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because... I don't like using your money."

He sighed and pulled me close to him.

"My money is your money baby girl, gon' head and pay for that dress." He whispered in my ear, slappin' my ass.

I can't lie, that turned me on a bit. I took the card and went to pay for it. That man was still there, so I hoped and prayed he wouldn't speak to me.

"Will that be all?" The cashier asked, after ringing the dress. I nodded and handed her the card. I felt his eyes on me again.

"Excuse me." His baritone voice asked.

"Um, yes?" I said taking the dress, making sure not to make eye contact. Where is Brandon?

"What's your name?"

"Taken." A familiar, baritone voice said. It was Brandon, thank God. He and Kendrick were eyeing ole dude down.

Brandon roughly grabbed me and placed me against his chest. I swear he's a little over protective sometimes.

The guy laughed and smiled at Brandon, then me.

"Okay miss Taken. May I take you out sometime?"

"Nigga you disrespectful as fuck, get the fuck on 'fore I kill yo ass dawg. Real shit." Brandon scolded.

"Hell yeah, you'ont want no problems boy. I suggest you keep it movin'." Kendrick added. By then Precious had walked up, with a confused face.

"Alright you guys, let's just go." I said trying to pull Brandon to the door.

"Hell nah Mille, back up!" Brandon snatched away from me.

I smacked my lips. Did he really just do that?

"Better listen to beautiful over there, if you know what's good for you kid." The guy smiled.

"Nigga what!? You must not know who the fuck I am!" Brandon yelled punching him. The cashier screamed and reached for the phone.

"Yeah bitch, what now?" Kendrick asked standing over him.

The guy held his nose, blood dripping all over him. Brandon looked at him with disgust clenching his jaw together.

"Brandon baby, please. Let's just go, they've called security already come on." I tried to reason with him.

He nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked out, but we were greeted with security.

"You starting trouble boy?" One of the security guards asked.

"Boy? Ha! Let's go baby, we ain't got time for the pigs."

"Who you think you talking to like that? I could lock you up for the commotion you caused!"

"Do what you gotta do then, damn! I swear you fake ass rental cops get on my fuckin' nerves." Kendrick stressed.

And just like that, the guards snatched them up and arrested them.

"Bruh get the fuck off me!" Kendrick yelled. Brandon was silent, but was shaking his head.

"Babe call Trigga." He said before they took him away.

I saw Precious kiss my brother before he got pulled away, and I sort of smiled. They were cute.

"Ugh, I swear they love trouble." I said to myself. The mystery guy had gotten himself up and I sped walk towards the door. Precious close behind.

We reached the car and I ain't have the keys!

"Shit!" I cursed.

"Why did this have to happen?" I heard Precious say.

I called my bestfriend, hoping he would pick up. He answered on the second ring.

"Wassup Milly boo?"

"Hey Pooh, I need a favor." I said calling him by the nickname i've given him.

"What you need?"

"Well um, Brandon and Kendrick just got locked up. They need you to bail em out I guess and... they have the car keys. So I have no way home. "

"Where you at? I can come scoop you up and don't worry about them knuckleheads I got em."

I laughed.

"I'm at the mall. Me and Precious."

"The fuck is Precious? Big girl Precious?"

I laughed hard as hell, he know damn well..

"Nah man, Kendrick's new friend."

"Oh.. she better not be ugly. But iight, i'm coming gimme about 10 minutes."

"Thank you, love you Pooh."

"Love you too Milly boo."

And with that he hung up. I sighed and looked at the sky.

I knew from now, it was gonna be a drama movie.

Like It Or Nah ?

And oh yeah.. if y'all have any questions or opinions about the story just kik me! @ AyeeMookie

Vote

Comment 👌

Mookie ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.1K 31
Chrissy a 20 year old sophomore in college. With a drug lord for a father named King with her brother Jr following in his footsteps. She had one frie...
492K 6.2K 35
A 17 year old girl, named Camille Edwards and her mom and dad lives in a dangerous-ghetto neighborhood. Her mother is a crack fiend, and her father i...
1.8K 66 13
This is a teen hate love story. Asia wants to like Ja'Paris, but because she misses home. She decides to be a hard ass and hide those feelings for Ja...
Fateful Ties By Jess

Teen Fiction

163 17 18
Camille is in eighth grade, popular, and has the perfect boyfriend. What could possibly go wrong? In this journey of self-discovery and friendship, C...