Lynn Gunn One Shots And Imagi...

By farting_rat

The title says it all. If you have any requests feel free to let me know and I'll make them. (08/08/2018): #1... More

[welcoмe]
[pιzza delιvery]
[мeѕcal, cιgareттeѕ and вυттѕ]
[daтe]
[ιғ yoυ jυмp]
[rιvalѕ]
[prιncιpal]
[relaтιon|
[noтe]
[new yearѕ'ѕ eve]
[тrιp]
[gιve мe yoυr ғυcĸιng мoney]
[jυмpѕυιт/nιco and тнe nιnerѕ]
[тнe rooммaтe]
[drυnĸ тeхтιng]
[ғιrѕт]
[welcoмe тo тнe panιc rooм]
[noтe]
[вlonde]
[good тo ѕee yoυ agaιn]
[ѕlow мe down]
[noтe]
[ѕнe]
[мυѕιc vιdeo]
[ιce ѕĸaтιng]
[ѕнe doeѕn'т тalĸ]
[are yoυ cereal?]
[ι dιdn'т ĸnow]
[ѕмoĸe]
[ι proмιѕed]
[нalloween]
[can yoυ pleaѕe ѕнυт υp]
[qυeen oғ тнe cloυdѕ]
[rυn]
[нoмeѕιcĸ]
[ѕpooĸy ѕcary ѕĸeleтonѕ]
[coғғee ѕнop]
[deѕpaιr]
[laѕт one]
[lynn х doт (a тrυe love ѕтory)]
[coworĸerѕ]
[вroccolι]
[angelѕ]
[нappy вιrтнday]
[proм]
[тнe нangιng тree]
[мιrrorѕ]
[мιrrorѕ parт тwo]
[мιrrorѕ parт тнree (endιng)]
[мy ѕnow wнιтe qυeen]
[ѕoυlмaтeѕ]
[ιт'ѕ cнrιѕтмaѕ]
[anarcнy]
[ѕeqυel тo anarcнy]
[weddιng craѕнer]
[365 dayѕ]
[вacĸ нoмe]
[тнe нangιng тree 2]
[вυry a ғrιend]
[eхpecтaтιonѕ]
[ғlower gιrl]
[pepper ѕpray]
[вlood]
[ѕтone cold
[тнe wιтcнer]
[υp тнere, ѕoмewнere]
[тнe вlacĸ roѕe]
[dιѕтanт нearтвeaт]
[вrυхa]
[dead weιgнт]
[3520 norтн мarѕнall ѕтreeт]

[redrυм]

563 10 5
By farting_rat

[008]

[redrυм]
-
-
-

Lynns POV

I've been best friends with Y/N for a while now. Everytime I see her I instantly smile. She's so amazing. The only thing that bothers me is her boyfriend. He's always with her and I hate it. She's mine and only mine.

He had to disappear. I was going to make sure that he never saw daylight again after today. How dare he steal Y/N from me.

He made a mistake by walking around town alone at night. I was sure he was going to regret everything in a minute.

I knew where he lived and which route he took to go home. He always took a shortcut through an alleyway.

The second he walked into the alleyway, I pulled my knife out of the pocket of my leather jacket. I walked up behind him, fastening my pace so I could catch up to him.

He heard that someone was walking behind him and turned around. I took the chance to stab him right in his stomach.

He gasped and grasped my shoulders as he fell to his knees. I pulled the knife out of him, letting him bleed out on the floor.

I smiled as I wiped his blood off the knife. I knelt down next to him and watched as he slowly bled out.

"L-Lynd-dsey. I-I h-h-hat-te y-you." he managed to get out.

He put his head on the ground and took his last breath.

"Goodbye. I won't miss you."

I dumped his body in a dumpster the alleyway. I didn't care about him anymore. There weren't any fingerprints on him and nobody knew I killed him. There was no way the police could figure out who killed him.

I went home and put the knife in a secret place I had in my house. Nobody would ever be able to find it. I guess I was the perfect killer.

Now I just needed to wait until Y/N found out about her boyfriend. I knew Y/N had feelings for him and she was surely going to cry when she head the news but I couldn't wait for her to be mine.

Suddenly my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lynds. I was just calling to ask if you know where James is? He's not answering his phone and he promised he'd call me when he got home." Y/N said.

"He probably just fell asleep or something. Don't worry about it."

"Yeah, probably. It's just that I feel like something bad happened. He usually never falls asleep and always calls me."

"It's okay Y/N. Call him in the morning or go over to his house or something. He'll be fine"

"Okay. I know you don't like James and all but thanks for helping me anyways. Thanks for being such a good friend, Lynds."

"It's okay. Now, go to sleep. It's late. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay. See you tomorrow. Love you. Bye."

"Love you too. Bye."

If she only knew that I loved her more than a friend. I put my phone on my nightstand and put on my pajamas before going to bed.

The next day.

Y/N: Hey Lynds! Can you come over today?

I just woke up to a text from Y/N.

Me: Good morning to you too but yeah, I can.

Y/N: It's already noon, sleepyhead.

Me: Ow. Well, okay. Lol. I'll come over in a few.

Y/N: Okay. See you soon.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I quickly are something before going over to Y/N's house.

"Hey! Lyndsey!" Y/N yelled as she opened the door. She pulled me inside and hugged me. "I missed you."

"I literally saw you yesterday and stop calling me Lyndsey. I hate it." I hugged her back. She goofily smiled at me.

"Can we watch a movie. I'm bored."

I nodded and Y/N put on a movie. We were half though the movie when I saw
Y/N look at her phone with a sad expression on her face.

I nudged her arm. "What's up?"

She looked up at me and I saw tears in her eyes. I outstretched my arms for her to come hug me. She smiled a little as she put her head on my chest.

"James still isn't responding. I don't know what to do."

"Do you wanna go over to his place?" I asked. Y/N's face lit up and she nodded. I laughed ad her adorableness.

"I'll drive."

We got into the car and Y/N gave me the directions to James' house.

We walked up to the door and Y/N knocked, yelling through the door when she got no reaction.

"Is he not home?"

"Don't you have keys?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I do." she searched her pockets and found the keys. She unlocked the door and when inside.

"James? Are you here? Why haven't you been answering my calls?" she walked around the house but didn't find James. Maybe that was because he was in a dumpster in a dark alleyway.

"Let's go back home. He's not here." I said.

"But where could he be than?"

"He'll show up soon enough. You don't have to worry. Maybe he had to go on a trip for work and he forgot to tell you or something."

Y/N sighed and took one last look around the house. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the car. I drove back to Y/N's house.

We watched another movie and this time it was a horror movie. Y/N clinged onto me the whole time and I always had to smile at her cuteness.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. Y/N looked at me in confusion and I shrugged.

She got up and walked over to the door, opening it.

"Hello, miss. Are you Y/N Y/L/N?" I heard someone say. I turned around on the couch and saw two police officers standing there.

"Uhm. Yes."

"We're sorry to say this but we found James William dead. He was laying in a dumpster in an alleyway. I'm sorry ma'am. You where the first contact we found in his phone so we immediately came over."

Y/N's eyes went wide and the color was drained from her face. She started crying and fell down the ground. I quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly to my chest.

"See, I told you something bad had happened." Y/N sobbed.

"It's gonna be okay, Y/N." I tried to hug her again but she pushed me away.

"No! It's not! He's dead, Lyndsey! Somebody killed him!" she got up and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I sighed as I stood up.

The officers asked who I was and they told me more about the murder. I didn't need them to tell me much since I was the murderer. They didn't suspect anything at all. I guess I was a good actor.

The officers left and said they were going to investigate more and do their best to find the killer. They won't find me. They don't have anything to start with.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Y/N?"

"Go away." I heard Y/N sob.

"No, open the door."

I heard some ruffling on tbe other side of the door before it got opened. I walked inside and pulled Y/N into a hug again.

"I'm sorry Y/N but now he won't be a problem anymore." I whispered.

Y/N looked up at me with a confused expression on her face.

"What?"

I smiled at her creepily. "He won't be an obstacle anymore now." I looked at her lovingly.

I saw her expression change as she realised what I had done.

"Lyndsey...no...y-you..you..d-didn't." she tried to run out of the bathroom but I wrapped my arms around her again from behind.

"You're not going anywhere, my love."

.
.
.

I guess this was supposed to be a more creepy one. Don't know if that worked out but thanks for reading anyways. Hope you enjoyed it! See you later. (Does anybody even read these notes?)

~Kvrstvn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 1.4K 91
Some oneshots people might enjoy. You'll find anything but mostly fluff in here !finished august 2nd 2021! i started this in february 2019 and the f...
22.9K 967 19
PhayuxRain 🌪️🌧️♥️ |😺 Just inspired with one of my favourite Wattpad writer 📝 but sadly, write didn't complete that book and I don't know if she p...
81.9K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
114K 2K 16
Never try to sneaky link with me, you'll love it here I do not own any pics or videos used. They are just to match a face to the characters you are...