ππ‘πˆππ‚π„π’π’ οΉ” 𝐝𝐣𝐝...

By nimrod404

stella dior grew up in the limelight, her father being a well-known director, her mother an actress. she didn... More

00.
1
2
3
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
part two.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
the conclusion.

8.

3.1K 59 3
By nimrod404

chapter 8: "the one with the party vibes (pt.2)"
word count: 1,984

JADE AND I ARRIVED at the boy's house a lot faster than we thought we would. Traffic in LA was always very unpredictable. Jade was very excited for this party, as she and Dom finally stopped their little fling and she felt like a free woman all over again. In other words, she was going to try and sleep with as many people tonight. I didn't mind her doing that, it was her decision, not mine, but, it did get a little annoying when those people are all of my friends. It makes it awkward for me. 

Walking into the house, it was just starting to get a little crazy. It was definitely considered more of a get-together than an actual party, as everyone who was coming were all friends. It wasn't often we had everyone all together in one house, so this was an environment I would take advantage of. There were still some members of the Vlog Squad I have yet to meet, and I was hoping I would end up meeting them tonight. 

I knocked on the front door, and a few moments later I saw Toddy on the other side, "Hey! Come in!" he cheered and I smiled, giving him a quick hug and reintroducing him to Jade. They said their hello's and I took Jade into the backyard where everyone else was. I said hi to everyone I knew, introducing myself to the people I've yet to meet. 

"You're Stella right, David's friend?" It was Matt King. Sure, I knew who he was, but we've yet to have a formal meeting. I nodded my head and gave him a quick hug talking to him about the usual get-to-know-each-other stuff. A few moments later a song came on, making me look right at David. It was my song, and he was standing right by the speaker with his phone. I smiled and rolled my eyes, letting him pull me to wherever he wanted to go, it just so happened to be in front of everyone. 

"Hey, guys!" David yelled out to everyone, making me hide my face in my hands as I blushed, turning away from everyone,"I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to support Stella with her new song," he exclaimed, making me look at him confused, "She thought this was just a normal party, but it is actually a congrats party with everything she's done these last few months!" David yelled out, filming what was happening right now, including my reaction. My jaw dropped when I heard those words, it was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me, I couldn't believe it. 

"This is a joke," I mumbled to him, David shaking his head. Everyone then continued to do whatever they were doing, completely oblivious to their surroundings. I then turned to David, still confused on what was happening, "Who did this?" I asked him, making him shrug and point to himself, "Dave? Really?" I questioned, to which he nodded his head with that signature goofy smile. 

"Yeah, well, I figured Jade would've done it, so I'm sorry it wasn't sooner," he apologized and I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him confused. 

"Dave, no, this is perfect, thank you," I smiled and wrapped my arms around neck, hugging him tightly. He was rather hesitant for a moment, but I soon felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me into him. A few moments later I pulled away from him and watched as a small blush rose onto his cheeks. I thanked him once more and felt someone grab my wrist, it is Heath. 

"C'mon baby, we celebrating tonight!" he slurred out with a smile, pulling me over to the little bar area they had set up in the house, Dommy D actually handing me over a shot. Dommy then counted us down and Heath and I downed it, soon chasing it with a few sips of Zane's soda. I still couldn't get the fact that David did this for me out of my head. It was crazy. 

"So, how long have you and David been dating?" Dommy asked me, to which I shook my head with a nervous laugh. 

"We're not dating, he's just a friend," I explained and Dommy's face fell, he looked embarrassed. 

"I'm sorry, I just figured, because, well-" he rambled out, making me laugh a little bit and shake my head, telling him to not stress out about it. If the roles were reversed, I would honestly assume the same thing. 

We were a few hours into the night, and Jade was nowhere to be found. Last time I saw her she was giving a lap dance to Alex Ernst for David's vlog, but that was about forty-five minutes ago. I didn't really bother looking for her, it was a tiny house, I would see her eventually. Also, if she went home with someone? It's not my problem to stress out about it. 

"Ella, follow me," I heard behind me, obviously knowing it was David by the nickname alone. I nodded my head and followed behind him, him bringing me to the front of the house. I was kind of confused but wasn't nervous about it since I trusted him completely. Soon David put his camera down beside us and pulling out a box with a bow on it. 

"David, do not tell me you bought me something," I explained, to which David nodded his head, "No Dave, really, don't tell me you bought me something," I repeated, a smile on my face. David then handed it over to me and told me to open it. I did and found a rose gold charm bracelet on the inside, with the release date of my new song on one charm, and the title on the bigger one. I just shook my head and felt myself tear up a little bit from it. The party was a big gift enough, nevermind David buying me this bracelet. 

"Just a little thing to help remind you where you started, who was there with you, and it looked pretty," David smiled and I wiped the tear that fell down my face, standing up and wrapping my arms around him once more. He didn't think twice this time in hugging me back just as tight, and I was glad he finally felt comfortable around me enough to do this. I pulled back once again and took it out of the box, holding it out to him. 

"Can you help me put it on?" I asked me and he nodded his head, helping me put it on my wrist with a smile, "It's beautiful, thank you, David, really," I said gratefully, making David just shrugged it off like it was nothing, "No one has ever done something this nice for me," I muttered out, making David look at me confused, yet shocked. 

"Isn't Jade like your best friend?" he questioned, making me roll my eyes at his comment, "Where even is she right now?" he asked me with a laugh, making me just shake my head and shrug. David just laughed and threw his arm around my shoulders as we walked back into the house. I then found Jade sleeping on the couch with Alex and Dommy on either side of her. I rolled my eyes and watched the two guys tense up when they saw me. 

"I'm not taking her home!" I screamed out and laughed, making everyone else around me laugh as well. Soon after that, it was half past two and everyone started heading out to their separate homes and apartments. I sighed and threw myself onto the couch, ready to pass out myself. 

"Let's go, I'll take you home," I heard David say above me making me groan as I wasn't interested in moving right now. I then threw my arms up to him, making him roll his eyes and sit down in front of me. I sat up and jumped onto his back, resting my head on his shoulder, hiding my nose into his neck. David then walked into the backyard where the rest of the group was to say goodbye. 

"Thank you guys again for tonight! I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow," I waved off, my head still resting on David's head, my eyes shut. I heard a group of goodbyes and I waved once again, David laughing and heading back out to his car, "Wait! I drove myself here!" I claimed, making David shrug. 

"As a smart girl once said, I'm sure I'll see you tomorrow, you can get it tomorrow," he smirked and threw me off his back and onto the ground so I could get inside his car. I let out a yawn and buckled myself, leaning against the door in hopes of just falling asleep. 

"Why don't you just spend the night at my place," David suggested, making me shrug, "You're just going to pass out anyways, in which I'll probably me carrying you into your apartment," he teased me, making me laugh and shift my position, laying my head on his arm that rested on the middle console. Dave then moved his hand, resting it on my knee as he drove, rubbing his thumb across my knee mindlessly. 

"Well, you're probably right," I said quietly from exhaustion, and I felt David chuckle at that statement. I then curled up into him as much as I could, too tired to actually care right now. 

Once we arrived at David's, I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my stuff getting out of his car. I smiled once I saw David standing there, waiting for me to catch up to him, making me lazily jog over to him. We got into his house, the AC still blasting from earlier that day, making it freezing. I felt my body shiver from the cold, rubbing my hands up and down my arms, trying to warm myself up a little bit. 

"Let me give you something to change into," I heard him say behind me and run into his bedroom, rummaging through all of his clothes, handing me over one of his plain black t-shirts.

"Is that all you own?" I joked grabbing it from him with a chuckle. He then nodded his head as I was walking into the bathroom to get changed. I looked through David's cabinet and found some old makeup wipes, that were probably Liza's, wiping off tonight's makeup and throwing my hair up into a ponytail because it was starting to irritate me being down all day today. I then changed into the shirt David gave me, a smile on my face when I saw how big it was on me, the bottom of the shirt reaching right down to my knees. Walking back out into the living room, I saw David starting to shut down the house. 

"You okay?" he questioned, looking over at me with a small smile. I nodded my head and leaned against the hallway doorframe, a smile on my face, "Lets go to bed then," he said as he walked by me, I follow him into his bedroom, "You can sleep in the guest room if you want," he mentioned, to which I just shook my head, climbing into his bed, "You sure?" he questioned once again, walking over to the bed. I nodded my head once more and got underneath his blankets, curling up into his chest once he laid down. 

"Thank you for today Dave," I sighed, shutting my eyes finally. 

"Not a problem," I heard him mumbled out, a light snore leaving his lips.

"Not tired my ass," I smirked to myself and finally drifted off into a deep sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 4.6K 44
that story where sophia's world gets turned around by the goofiest smile on the internet.
5.8K 9 45
the one where she thinks she's helping her best friend win a girls heart but fails to realize it's her heart he's trying to win OR in which he creat...
64.5K 1.5K 18
my eyes widen in shock "you're absolutely crazy" he laughs loudly "i'm not. i just-i like to keep things entertaining" {2018 era} {highest ranking: #...
196K 2.7K 36
qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…ο½‘ο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ david dobrik falls in love with mariah amato's little sister qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…ο½‘ο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜† ( david dobrik x female oc )