Taken By Sleep {Joshler} |Com...

By Charlie_c

(Cover made by the amazing @alltimetrashcan) Tyler: your typical shy new kid Josh: the unpopular nice guy Whe... More

School
Author's note
The music project
Mama Dun
Guns For Hands
Filler chapter
Mama Joseph
Lazy Day and Disney
It's Back
Cuddle buddy
They keep happening
Sorry!!
Christmas dinner
A mall a park a kiss.
Boyfriend? Boyfriend
1K reads!!!!
Dinner with Debbie
Coming Out
Down in the forest
"You smell nice"
"He sounds amazing." "He is"
Meeting Jenna
Operas and Ice Cream
'Babe'
Bye Jenna
10K/Blurryface
Fake You Out
Stressed Out
Rollercoaster of Emotions
I'll Kindly Enter into Rooms of Depression
Surrounded By Josh
Wish We Could Turn Back Time
Taken By Sleep
Final Chapter
Epilogue- Truce
Edits/Another Joshler?
Ideas?
Thank You
Cover Winner!!!
My Oneshots Book

Noodles everywhere

29.7K 1.3K 4.8K
By Charlie_c

Tyler's POV

"Um, yeah actually." I said as Josh wrapped his arm around me and asked if it was better.

In all honesty it was much better. I instantly felt warmer. It was still cold but it was probably just me because I don't do good in cold places.

A few minuets later I started to feel a bit sleepy. My eyes grew heavy and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. I layed my head on Josh's shoulder and almost instantly fell asleep.

_____

I woke up and snuggled into to covers a little more. It was still a little cold in Josh's house but when I opened my eyes I saw a small heater in the room. I turned around and noticed that Josh wasn't there. I frowned and sat up. I got out of the bed and walked down the hall and down the stairs. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed a note on the table.

Good morning Ty. Sorry I didn't wake you up to tell you I was leaving. I wanted you to stay as warm as possible so I found a heater and put it in the room. I found out that someone had hit a power line and it only took out the power in mine and my neighbors house. I went out to Hardee's for breakfast. I should be back soon. Call me if you need anything :)

I smiled at the note. That's nice, I thought and laid the note back down. As soon as I did I heard the front door open. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Josh was just walking in.

"Hey you're up." He said as he held two Hardee's bags. "I got us breakfast." He said and held up one of the bags.

"Thanks." I said and took one.

We ate in the kitchen and we brought the heater in there also so we would be warm.

"So you wanna go to my house after we eat? We have heat there." I said and Josh laughed a bit.

"Yes that would be much better than there." He said and took a bite of his sandwich. We had both gotten bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits.

After we ate we went up to Josh's room and got our phones and then headed to my house.

When we got to the house we were greeted by my mother, looking stressed.

"Hey mom, you alright?" I asked her.

"Hey Tyler. Hello Josh. Yes I'm fine I just have a lot to do today and we are out if milk and I was going to make dinner tonight but we don't have anything to make." She said pacing the kitchen looking for something to fix. "I stayed up late last night because of some work I had to finish and didn't get much sleep." She looked at her watch. " Oh and now I'm going to be late for work." She said and hurried to get her coat and purse.

"Me and Josh can go out to the store and get some things for you." I offered.

"Are you sure? Oh I don't want to make you do that and ruin you guy's day." She said.

"Oh Mis...I mean Mama Joseph, it's fine. We don't really have anything else better to do." Josh said and shrugged.

"Oh thanks you so much boys." She said and hurried out the door. "Bye!" She called.

"Bye!" We said right before she shut the door.

I sighed. "So, shopping now, or later?" I questioned.

"Now. I think we should make some dinner for your mom when she gets back from work." He said.

"Hm. That's not a bad idea." I said and looked around the kitchen for the keys to my car.

____

"So what are you planning on making for my mom?" I asked Josh.

"I don't know. She's your mom, I don't know what she likes." He said and picked up a gallon if milk and put it in the cart.

We decited on making spaghetti and then some cupcakes afterwords.

We got home and started cooking right away. When the noodles were done boiling and noodley-like I set them in a bowl with holes to drain them. Josh was on the sauce.

I went to check the time on the clock to see how much longer we had.

"Hey Josh it's abo-" I was cut off by a noodle being thrown at my face. I opened my eyes in shock to see Josh steadily working on the sauce as if nothing had happend. I walked over to the noodles and threw one at him.

"Hey!" He said and tried not to smile as he got some noodles and threw them at me.

"Woah dude!" I said and put my hand up to try to shield my face and body from the noodles. I squealed and ran to the living room as Josh chased close behind me with the bowl of noodles in one hand and throwing some at me with the other, both if us laughing.

I ran around the couch and up the stairs, running faster leaving Josh behind a little. I took a left to the bathroom and hid behind the door just as Josh came in there. I ran out and shut the door, but not before grabbing a handful of noodles, and then ran back down the steps.

"I'm gonna get you Tyler! You can't run forever!" I heard Josh from upstairs. I looked back and Josh now only had two handfuls of noodles one in each hand. He mush have gotten tired of the bowl.

I turned back around and tripped on a step and flipped and went tumbling down the stairs. Josh was close so he ended up tripping on me before he could stop his self and fell down the stairs with me,both of us laughing as we hit the floor at the bottom of the stairs. I saw noodles fly everywhere.

"Aww man that hurt!" I said still laughing. Josh had landed on top of me with one of our legs tangled. As I looked up at him I burst into laughter again.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"There's a noodle in your hair." I barely got out before laughing again. I could feel tears from all the laughter.

He reached up and got it before throwing it at my face.

Our laughter died down after a few seconds and then just a small chuckle. Josh's laugh was adorable. I could feel his chest shaking on mine as he laughed. I smiled at him and he looked at me. I didn't realize how close our faced were until now. We just stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds.

"Uh we should probably clean this up." Josh said looking around and snapping me out of his gaze.

"Yeah we probably should." I said. We got up and as soon as we did I got a swarming pain in my head.

"Ouch." I said holding my head.

"Are you ok?" Josh asked.

"I think I hit my head on one of the steps when I fell." I said and stood up. "When I move my head to fast it hurts."

"Looks like you've got a bruise forming already." He said and told me to sit down.

I sat down on the couch and he came back a few seconds later with a bag of ice. He handed it to me and I held it to my head.

"Thanks." I said and he sat down with me.

"No problem. Maybe we should have been more carful on the stairs." He said and I smiled.

"Haha, yeah. It probably wouldn't have ended up so painfully. how come you're not hurt?" I asked him.

He shruggled. "You cushioned my fall." He said and laughed.

"Well then you're welcome." I said and pulled the bag away from my head.

"Thanks." He said.

"Come on let's go clean up before the animals and bugs do it for us." I said and me and Josh got up.

__

"Hey guys! I'm home. Ooh what is that smell?" I heard my mom as she came in.

Me and Josh had just sat down after finishing the spaghetti and were now sitting on the couch watching tv. We turned it off and got up.

"We made you dinner." I said with a proud smile.

"Aww boys you really didn't have t- cupcakes too?!" She asked as she looked over at the counter.

"Only for the one and only Mamma Joseph." Josh said and smiled.

"Oh I can't believe you did all this for me." She said in awe again and looked at us.

"It was Josh's idea." I said and Josh blushed a little.

"Oh Josh, how thoughtful of you." She said and hugged Josh. He hugged her back awkwardly as I tried to keep in a laugh.

~

"Oh my goodness that was delicious boys. Thank you again for dinner and desert." She said and started to pick the dishes up.

"Oh please, let us do that." Josh said and went to take the plate from my mom.

"Oh no. You guys have done enough for me today. I'll clean this up and you guys go relax the rest of the evening." She said and got up the rest of the plates.

I just shrugged and we went to my room for some Mario Kart. I picked Yoshi, as usual.

" I should head back home now." Josh said and stretched after about half an hour of playing.

"Josh, you know I can't let you do that." I said and looked over at him.

"I don't want to keep your mom up. She looked pretty tired today." He said.

"No. Uou're staying here in the comfort of my house with heat or I'm coming with you and cuddling with you so you will be warm." I said and have him a look that told him that he didn't have a choice.

He chuckled. "I wouldn't mind that." He said and shrugged.

"Whatever dude." I said and yawned. Not phased at his flirty comment. "I don't care what you say. You're staying here for the night wether you like it or not." I said.

"Oh yeah?" He asked and crossed his arms.

"Yep." I said and crossed my arms as well.

"Prove it." He said and before I knew it he jumped up and started running towards the door.

I wasn't expecting him to do that so instead of getting up after him I kind of fell over in an attempt to trip him since I was sitting down.

He didn't fall though. I got up a second later and ran behind him. Right before he got to the door I ducked in front of him and stood in front of the doorway. He tried to push past me but I was equally as strong so we just kind of stayed there pushing against each other. Hoping the other would give up first. I knew he wasn't really going to go to his house but I still wanted the victory of winning this.

"Your stronger than I thought you would be." He said, struggling to get past me.

"Never judge a book by it's cover my friend." I said, about to give up.

Then an idea popped in my head. I stopped struggling immediately and turned around towards the door and took a few steps.

"Woah dude what ar- OOMPH!" He said as I turned around and tackled him like a football player.

We hit the ground and he looked at me like I was an insane person.

"Why'd you do that ?" He asked with his eyes wide.

"I don't know." I shrugged and got up and brushed off my shirt. "I wanted to win." I said and smirked.

He got up and pulled down his shirt. "You sir, are insane." He said and smiled. "You know I wasn't really going to leave right?" He asked.

"I know. I just wanted the victory of winning."I said and Josh just rolled his eyes.

"Well, I'm gonna chrash no so...don't do anything insane while I am your guest please." I said and Tyler laughed.

"Don't worry. I'm tired too." I said and turned the game off and went to get some pajama pants. "I'm gonna change in the bathroom. You can stay in your jeans or barrow some of my pajama pants." I said and went to go change.

~~

Josh's POV

I decided to change into some of Tyler's pajama pants since these pants were a little uncomfortable to sleep in. Just as I sat down on the bed Tyler came through the door with his pajama pants and shirtless. I found myself staring at his chest, for I had never seen him shirtless before. He had seen me shirtless a few times when he would randomly visit but I hadn't seen him with out one yet.

" Is there something on my chest?" Tyler asked pulling me out of my thoughts. I could feel heat coming to my face. Luckily it was dim so he hopefully couldn't see.

"Uh no I was just... I've just never seen you shirtless before." I said.

"Dude. I'm shirtless all the time here. But you're right I always have on a shirt at your house." He said and got in the bed next to me.

"Ready for the light to be off?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said and layed down.

I could feel him lay down a few seconds after the lamp was flicked off.

"Goodnight Josh." He yawned.

"Night Ty." I said, and drifted off into dreams about noodles and bare chested Tyler's.

__
Please Vote and Comment if you liked the chapter! It helps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 73 20
A heavy mess of nostalgia and tenderness. A bit of heat and excitement, all coming from a mind that won't rest on one emotion. If you're feeling it...
1.2K 826 25
After moving for Tyler's best interests he was forced to be put in a new smaller school. Though he was happy it was a smaller school and a smaller to...
862 29 17
Tyler is an unhappy man with the perfect life, then he meets someone that changes that all. Joshler AU based off the Twenty One Pilots self-titled al...
37.5K 1.2K 15
Tyler is a very depressed kid who struggles with depression and anxiety. But then he meets Josh. And he turns his whole life upside down. In a good w...