Cared For #Yoonmin

By LittleHoneyBunBun

SMUT WARNING!!! Hybrid Story MPREG Yoongi wasn't expecting to find a pretty, pink hybrid in his back garden. ... More

1: That's No Hedgehog...
2: Adjusting
3: Making Friends
4: Making A Choice
5: I Choose...
6: Accidents Happen
7: Mate
8: Be Mine
9: What A Sight!
10: Needing You
11: I Want You Daddy
12: Who The Hell Are You!?
13: Such A Good Boy
14: Something Special
Important Authors Note!!
15: Peaches And Cream
16: Nesting
17: You're Having A What!?
18: It's About To Get Crowded
19: Any Questions?
20: Pain And Need
21: I Need You
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!
22: So Sweet
23: Unexpected Visitor
24: He Knows!
25: Seeing Red
26: I Need To Talk To You...
27: Suppressing Who You Are
28: Heat
29: Just How I Like It
30: Play Date
32: Part One
32: Part Two
33: You Make Me Feel So Good
34: Fragile
35: What A Tease
36: Punishment
37: More Babies!?
38: Baby Shopping
A/N: New Story
39: Flat Liner
40: Miracle
41: Nine Lives
42: Never Leave Your Side
43: My Little Kitten
44: Naughty Kitty
45: Superhero
46: End
Epilogue: Jimin
Epilogue: Jin
Epilogue: Taehyung

31: Careless Words

13K 493 175
By LittleHoneyBunBun

Do you guys think this story is dragging and is boring?

Please tell me it isn't 😭

I decided to skip Jungkook's 30 minute long lesson about little's because it would just be boring, and hopefully you all already know about littles anyway, but if anyone has any questions about anything, just ask in the comments and I'll reply to you.

Sorry and thanks! ❤️

***********************************

Yoongi's POV:

-Thirty minutes later-

...

Jimin and Taehyung sit at the living room table, drawing on massive pads of coloured paper. I think Jimin may be attempting to draw Mr Maney.

I feel bad for thinking it but... It's not very good.

"... He will also need a set of rules to go by and if he breaks a rule, he must be punished, you can choose what the punishment will be, but you will have to discuss that with Jimin when he's big, decide what you are both comfortable doing and not doing in terms of punishments etc."

"Wow, okay. Damn I didn't know there was so much to little space, there's so much I didn't know..."

"Oh and you're going to need to go shopping to buy him "little" things; pacifiers, stuffies, colouring books, crayons, blankets, sippy cups, children's cutlery sets, clothes that he can be comfortable in when he's little and toys for him to play with."

Okay. I think I get it all now. Wow that was a lot of information to absorb in 30 minutes.

"Well Jesus, that was a lot of information..." I say after Jungkook's extremely long and detailed lesson on 'little hybrids.'" I let out a loud sigh feeling overwhelmed by all the information.

"I told you we had a lot of talking to do." Jungkook shrugs nonchalantly.

"So, what do you do when they're on heat and little or about sex in general when he's in little space?" God knows we have sex a lot.

"I said before, it doesn't matter Yoongi, if the two of you want to have sex when he's little, then go for it, there's nothing wrong with that. You'd have to have sex with him inevitably when he's on his heat, whether you like it or not, because he'll die if you don't help him. Just make sure you talk to Jimin about it, ask him if it's okay to do sexual things with him when he's little, but I can't see any reason why he'd have anything against it, you love each other after all."

I nod in understanding, I don't think Jimin would mind either, but I would never do anything without his consent, so the next time he's big, I'll ask him what he thinks and we'll go from there.

"Has Tae had his heats yet?" I ask, because I've never asked the question before.

Jungkook looks at me, completely dismayed, as if I asked a very stupid question.

"Uh duh! He started his heat the same week we moved into our house a YEAR ago! It came in the middle of the night. I woke up to Tae, naked having taken all of his clothes off, moaning and crying whilst whimpering my name, rubbing himself against my body. It set off my own rut and we had sex all day, everyday for a whole week. He's had them every month since, just the same as me and every other hybrid. Jimin's had his, hasn't he?"

"Yeah, he had his first one a few months back and every month since, he's on his right now, but it's calmed down for now."

"Are you two still trying for a baby?" I question, know it's a sensitive subject, maybe I shouldn't have even brought it up...?

Jungkook looks heartbroken as he looks at Tae, his bunny ears drooping down lower in sadness.

His voice lowers, as we talk about the sensitive topic, his voice sad and filled with emotion.

"We never use protection when we have sex, ever, we keep trying and trying and trying, but he just can't get pregnant. We've been trying for over a year now and we've got no results. We've tried everything, every technique to get him pregnant but they don't work. I think we may have to adopt or maybe Hoseok can help somehow? I don't know, but it's heart breaking, we want a baby so badly, but it just doesn't seem possible any-"Jungkook cuts himself off when he sees a wide pair of eyes looking at him.

Taehyung looks over at us, clearly hearing our conversation, despite how quiet we were trying to be. He is a fox after all, his hearing is incredible.

Tears prickle in his eyes as a look of absolute betrayal takes over his face.

"Shit, Tae-!" Jungkook shouts, reaching out for his boyfriend.

He stands up, throwing his crayons into Jungkook's face, taking Kook of guard; tears fall down Taehyung's cheeks, before he runs out of the living room, his crying loud and filling the house.

Me and Kook instantaneously stand, springing into action to follow Tae, I grab Jimin's hand so we don't leave him on his own and take him with us, trying everything we can to get him to stop from running away.

After the things Tae just heard, god knows where he's going or what he's going to do.

We shouldn't have been talking about something so sensitive with him right fucking in front of us, talking about him as if he wasn't even there.

We're absolute fucking idiots.

The real panic sets in when I hear the back door slide open.

Oh no...

Jungkook hears it too and sprints outside, chasing after Tae's fast running figure.

Jungkook gestures for me to stay where I am, so I do as I'm told and stay at the house, watching as they both run into the woods.

"Daddy, what happenin, where TaeTae'?" Jimin speaks up, his higher pitched voice flowing into my ears.

I decide to sit down on the step in front of my back door, with Jimin sat right next to me.

I think it's best to leave Jungkook and Taehyung to it, it's what Kook wants, but if Jungkook needs me, I'll be right there for him to help. I keep my phone in my hand, just in case.

"TaeTae is feeling a bit upset so he just wanted a bit of time to himself, Jungkook has gone to make him happy again. We're going to wait here for them to come back, so you can continue you're playdate, okay sweetie?"

Jimin looks utterly confused. Yeah maybe that was a bit too much information and big words to give to a little. It takes him a few seconds to absorb the information, but when he does, he nods slowly, smiling at me to show he understands.

"Okay Daddy, hope TaeTae and Kookie come back soon!"

"Me too Jiminie." I pull him closer into my side, my arm around his waist, hand placed on his baby bump.

I was going to tell Tae and Jungkook about Jimin's pregnancy today, but I don't think earlier would've been the best time. Not after what Jungkook was talking about with Tae's infertility. I feel like it would've been cruel and unfair to bring it up, but even so, as they're our good friends, I wanted to share the amazing news with them.

It will have to wait now.

About twenty minutes later, I see Jungkook emerging out of the woods, carrying Taehyung's smaller body, cradled in his arms.

Me and Jimin stand up, running to meet them halfway to hear what happened and if Tae is okay.

"Is he alright?!" I ask looking over his sleeping form.

"Yeah, he's okay now. He was upset that we were talking about something so personal, as if he wasn't in the room. He said he feels useless and stupid because he can't get pregnant even though he's a hybrid. I talked to him for a while and convinced him otherwise, comforted him. He's alright now. He cried himself to sleep though. Man, I feel like fucking shit, how could I do this to him, say all that shit about the one I love... I'm such a shitty boyfriend..."

"No, you're not Jungkook, you just love him and want to have a family with the one you love, I can understand why you're so upset."

Jungkook shuffles on his feet.

"I'm going to take Tae home now and spoil him, keep saying sorry until he forgives me and treat him like a princess. I'm sorry but this play date will have to continue some other day. See ya Yoongi." He waves at me, as he starts walking past me.

"Make sure he's happy Kook, you're good at keeping a smile on his face, you are his entire life. You know how much he loves you. You're mates after all."

Kook stops in his tracks, turning back to look at me, a smile on his face.

"I know, he's my whole world, I love him with every piece of myself, I'll spoil him always and forever because that's what he deserves. I'm the luckiest hybrid alive..." He states at Taehyung with pure love in his eyes.

I smile as I think the exact thing about Jimin.

We wave Jungkook and Tae off as they leave our house, Tae still asleep in Kook's arms.

Now it's just the two of us once more, the house is a mess but I don't care, all I care about is the hybrid, cuddled up in my lap, I stroke the top of his head, playing with his pink ears, lulling him to sleep, his breaths slowing as he rests his head into my chest, a smile on his beautiful face.

I place both my hands protectively over his growing bump, moving his loose shirt out of the way to touch the bare skin of his tummy with my bare hands. Our babies are in here. Our family.

This.

This is the life I've dreamed of for so long, holding the one I love in my arms, having a family.

This is the life I wanted and I myself feel like the luckiest man in the whole damn universe for having it.

************************************

Hi guys!!!! Thank you so much for reading!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, like and comment if you did to let me know ❤️❤️❤️

Hugs,

BunBun ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 2K 41
Read to follow Taehyung, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook on their love story. Human!Taehyung And Jimin Hybrid!Jungkook And Yoongi Bad Writing I HATE THIS...
79.5K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
312K 12.6K 49
"YOU BELONG TO US" In a place where humans and hybrids barely co-exist, fate brings together the most unlikely of people, forcing them into awkward s...
28.8K 1.4K 43
Maybe loving you was a mistake. A common hybrid story. But bit different. In humen and hybrids coexistenced world, there is a thin line between the...