Finn and Friends Imagines

By FinnyFinnEh

This is an Imagines book based on Finn Wolfhard and his friends. Members of Calpurnia, Quincy Fox, his brothe... More

Malcolm Craig: A Strangers Glasses
Jack Anderson: Online to Iceland
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Cake Pops (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Colour
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 1)
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 1)
Jack Anderson: First Kiss
Josh Ovalle: I Love You
Finn Wolfhard: I Hate You
Dane Beiks: Trying To Be Funny
Josh Ovalle: Horror Night
Finn Wolfhard: A Dark And Stormy Night
Malcolm Craig: Kiss Me Hard Before You Go
Nick Wolfhard: She's Just Too Cute
Finn Wolfhard: Stolen
Finn Wolfhard: Notes
Josh Ovalle: Stop Talking To Me
Jack Anderson: Poor Thing (Part 2)
Josh Ovalle: Are You Really Mad At Me?
Quincy Fox: Heart Of Gold
Josh Ovalle: Joshy
Finn Wolfhard: In The Dark Of The Elevator
Jack Anderson: I Really Like You
Quincy Fox: McMarriage
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 1)
Finn Wolfhard: Joint
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 2)
Jack Anderson: Don't Touch Anything (Part 3)
Ayla Tesler-Mabe: Close With The Rival
Malcolm Craig: "Promposal"
Josh Ovalle: If You'd Like
Malcolm Craig: Fake Love (Part 2)
Nick Wolfhard: You Are You
Jack Anderson: For My Sake
Nick Wolfhard: Touch
Malcolm Craig: Hallucinations
Josh Ovalle: Meet My Parents
Finn Wolfhard: Teenage Hormones
Josh Ovalle: Water
Malcolm Craig: Avoid It
Quincy Fox: Smiles
Josh Ovalle: Crush
Malcolm Craig: Drummer Boy
Finn Wolfhard: Church
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 1)
Finley Craig: Summer Camp
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 1)
Quincy Fox: Finish Her (Part 2)
Finn Wolfhard: Lunar Vacation (Part 2)
Malcolm Craig: Diamond

Nick Wolfhard: Kisses

1.6K 20 8
By FinnyFinnEh

@Billyxbowers

Nick's POV

I groaned as my mom pulled up to the high school I would be attending Summer School at and she laughed when I smashed her car door shut and stormed into the giant unknown school. I walked towards the line up of people finding where their rooms were for the summer and I accidentally tripped a girl and I quickly caught her before she fell. I wrapped my arms around her waist and noticed I was helping up my girlfriend.

I laughed and helped her up fully. She sighed and said, "Hi handsome." I smiled back and pecked her lips.

I walked her over to a bench and sat her down and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and asked: "Where is the fucking class stuff?"

She giggled and said "The "class stuff" is actually in the fucking back hallway if you want to tag along with me so I can show you the classes or!-"

I cut her off and said, "Listen, baby, I'm not a big fan of shit like that and I don't want to get up so why don't you look at my page and tell me where my class is." as I handed her my page.

She giggled and read it over for a second and then looked at her own and then yelled out "YOU HAVE THE SAME CLASS AS ME!"

I smirked and kissed her softly. She kissed back and then I heard "Can you not?" and looked over at Finn sitting on the end of the bench and I stuck my finger up to him as Y/n went to pull her face away but I pulled it back to my lips and she blushed as she kissed me back.

We went to our class and I pulled her in and sat in the back with her and held her hand as the teacher walked around handing out our "course outline" shit.

Y/n looked at me and winked and I smiled at her and whispered "Come here. Now."

She walked over and grabbed my hand while saying "I love you, Nick."

I smiled up at her and said: "I love you too baby."

She grabbed my face and kissed me as I kissed back. I smiled and whispered "You're amazing"

She giggled and sat back down and the teacher stormed over and smacked his ruler against her desk. I stood up and yelled, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

He sighed and said, "I didn't touch her."

I grabbed her hand and yelled out "FUCK YOU!" as I dragged her from the classroom. She grabbed my hand tightly and pulled me back and I said "I love you. Stop."

I sighed and said, "You're just letting him hit you."

"He didn't, he could've but he didn't. I'm sorry that I didn't freak out." she sighs.

I grabbed her and said "It's fine. Fuck summer school. Come with me to my house. Fuck it."

She sighed and said, "You can't just walk out of your future like this because someone slapped a small plastic ruler off my desk, Nick."

I groaned and said "truth... I just want to go home and this is a good excuse."

She laughed and said "That's cute. Now... I'm not leaving so come to give me a kiss so I can go back to class and you can leave."

I chuckled and walked over pecking her lips and whispering "of course." then pressing my lips to hers fully and she smiled and leant in to kiss me softer than ever.

I smirked into the kiss and pulled away as she walked back to the classroom I so did not want to be in and I walked into the courtyard and smirked as I climbed the fence to escape this hell of a prison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 18.5K 39
i have been, and always will be right here. [ c o m p l e t e d ] + #1 in jaedenlieberher
19.3K 367 25
~"this love just ain't disposable" imagines for finn wolfhard and his characters! ♡︎ x fem reader ♕
187K 4.9K 43
❝ 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞? ❞ ❝ 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨. ❞ an abusive relationship disguised by a band and...
359K 3.2K 48
just some finn wolfhard headcanons and occasional imagines bc i'm bored completed august 6, 2020