Fast, Furious, and... On the...

By ambersunset24

Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? More

Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 2;;Part 1]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 2]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 3]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 4]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 5]
Fast, Furious and... On the Run? [Chapter 6]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 7]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 8]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 9]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 10]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 11]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 12]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 13]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 14 part1]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 14 part2]
Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Epilogue]

Fast, Furious, and... On the Run? [Chapter 1]

10.3K 129 22
By ambersunset24

Fast, Furious, and... On the Run?

[Chapter One]

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I rolled over, grabbing my phone before it could wake my dad. "What's up." My voice came out groggy.

"Did I wake you?" A male voice came through the other end.

"Kinda. The rentals got me on lockdown. What can I do for you Mike?" I asked recognizing the voice on the other end.

"Well there's a few guys down here that wanna race The Scorpion. And what did I tell you my nickname was?" I could almost hear him rolling his eyes.

"Sorry G-Dog." I chuckled. "Alright, pinks or cash?" I asked as I threw my covers off of me.

"Cash." Mike replied with a single word.

"Iight, be there in ten. Gotta get my baby from Steve's." I said before clicking my phone off and placing it back on my night stand.

I quietly made my way to my closet, to the secret clothes I hid behind the others. Once I had a leather mini skirt and small red tank top on, I ran a brush through my hair and was ready to go.

I wasn't one to brag, but I knew I looked good. I didn't have one of those anorexiclu skinny bodies, but I wasn't fat. I was curvy in all the right places. I also had blonde hair that had a slight curl to it. A strong chin, bright blue eyes, and full lips were also included.

I almost forgot, but grabbed a wad of cash from the shoe box that was near my secret clothes.

After that and my phone were secure in my pocket, I slipped on a pair of DCs and slid my window open.

Now, my room isn't anything fancy. Normal size, on the third floor of our apartment. No built in bathroom, walk in closet, or anything fancy like that. Just plain red walls, a desk in one corner with my laptop on top, a dresser against one wall, and a full length mirror on the back of my door. And of course you can't forget my bed. Four poster, with black sheet, and more pillows then a pillow store.

After a quick check of my surroundings, I grabbed my keys off the hook by the window, and slipped out, making sure the window shut quietly behind me.

If my dad caught me I was screwed.

I stood on the overhang for only a second before jumping diagonal, to a roof of a one floor deli next door. Once I was sure my feet were secure, grabbed the pull down ladder, and slid to the ground.

Bending my knees I braced myself for the impact. I had been doing this for almost six months, and I was positive I could to it blindfolded with my hands tied in front of me.

I'd say behind me, but I kind of need them to slid down the ladder, duh.

I took off running, and a block and a half later, I could see my best friend, Steve's, apartment.

Next to his apartment, he had a nice garage that he owned. He was a fancy mechanic, which always came in handy. Saved some bucks when my car broke down or I needed some tools.

As soon as I was close enough, I pulled out my phone and hit speed dial number two. It rang five times before I heard a muffled "Yo."

"Steve, it's me." I said not bothering with my name.

"Good evening to you to Baja. Race tonight?" He asked, and I could tell that he was slowly waking up.

"Yeah, so get your ass down here. I need in the garage." I was now standing in front of the side entrance.

"Jeez, such a needy girl. Be down in a minute." He said before the line went dead.

I just smiled and put my phone away.

Steve was the best friend that anyone could ask for. Great, supportive, and cool. Everyone assumes we're dating though.

At first I found it extremely annoying, but after awhile it just became normal.

Yes, we did try it once. It didn't work out and we tried the whole 'just sex' thing. But that didn't work out, so now we were just best friends that knew everything and anything about each other.

He was about 6'1", with a nice build. Not too muscled, but not too lanky or anything. His hair was almost jet black, it wasn't shaggy, but it wasn't short either. He also had striking green eyes.

All in all, he wasn't bad looking. We made a pretty hot duo.

I was brought out of my train thought when Steve came walking around the corner. "Which one you taking?"

"My baby." I smiled just thinking about her.

He chuckled, "So it's cash?"

"Yup. No way in hell that'd I'd risk my baby. I'm good, but you never know." I grimaced just at the thought.

"Pretty sure you have enough cash to buy like three more." Steve said as he unlocked the side door.

I walked in behind him, making sure to lock it, "Yeah, but it wouldn't be the same. Plus it's a limited production. Were you not listening when I bought it?" I rolled my eyes at him. He could be so dense sometimes.

"Yeah, but it's fun seeing you get all worked up over a car."

I just stuck my tongue out at him, before unlocking my car and flipping the top open. I quickly took in the beautiful paint job, red of course. The doors I also thought were pretty awesome, instead of swinging open, they went upwards.

It also had cool flame decals in black, and a light underneath it that was blue. Pretty awesome, am I right?

It was also the fourth fastest car on the market right now. But that was without any mods or anything. The Saleen S7 Dual Turbo was my baby.

"Hey, it has new nitrous it in right?" I rolled my window down so Steve could hear me.

He was climbing into his car, "Yup, they're the best I could find. So you owe me a few." He closed the door to his car and I heard the familiar sound of a car turning on.

Steve also had a pretty cool car. It was a sleek Ferrari Enzo, which was also red.

I could remember the day when we went to buy our cars. He wanted to get his in yellow, but after a lot of begging and puppy dog faces, I convinced him that we should both get red, that way we matched.

I turned the key and felt the car purr to life.

I gently nudged the gas pedal and moved forwards, out of the garage door.

I made sure that Steve was still behind me, as I weaved in and out of the busy streets. I kept to the speed limit, not wanting to have a police chase or anything.

After a few minutes of driving I saw a group of people and other fast cars. I didn't even need to honk my horn, once one person saw my car, they all knew I was here.

People were backing up, mostly to avoid getting run over, and so I could make it to the starting line.

There I could see two cars already set up, with their drivers sitting on their hoods, talking to Mike. I pulled into the far left spot, and Steve took the spot next to me.

I saw as the two guys' mouths dropped open at the sight of our cars. They were fancy, and most definitely fast.

In this game you didn't need a fancy car to go fast, that's what mechanics were for, but a fancy car always brought attention to itself.

I started to laugh quietly as the two tried to get a look at who was on the inside, especially with my car, but the windows were tinted completely black. No one was going to see inside my car.

And that was half the fun.

No one ever expected a girl to be behind the wheel. Especially by the end. So it was great to watch the reactions as I stepped out of the drivers side and gave the losers a hand shake and a smile.

Mike knocked on my window and I slid it down after making sure the other two were still by their cars. "Standard 3 gs?" I asked.

"They have deep pockets actually hun. They wanna do 4." He replied.

"Alright, all the more fun." I smiled before pulling out my wad of cash and handing it to him. "I brought 4 incase tonight."

He laughed, and took it from me, putting it in his own pocket for safe keepings.

I quickly rolled my window and watched as he collected the money from the others.

Soon enough he was backing the spectators away from us, didn't want anyone getting hurt. And a girl was standing a few feet in front of us. Arms raised.

I watched as she made the mouth movements of the words I'd heard so many times before.

On your marks....Get set....

Go!

And with that her arms fell to her side. The four of us were all speeding forwards, each trying to get ahead of the others.

I stepped on my gas peddle as hard as I could, going for zero to sixty in three point two seconds. Just a car length ahead of the two mystery men, and half a car ahead of Steve.

Steve and I only raced against each other once in a while, mostly cause he knew he would never win and would like to once in a while.

I let go of all thoughts though as I turned the steering wheel, taking a sharp right. I was in my zone, and nothing was going to stop me.

Except when I looked over to my right, there he was. One of the guys was right next to me. I knew he couldn't see me, but that didn't stop him from staring into my car with a smug look.

All of a sudden his car jerked and I looked behind him, to see Steve. He had rammed his car into the guys causing him to loose control for a minute.

That was all I needed as I took the lead once again and rounded another corner. Keeping on the inside, I felt the car start to drift slightly.

But the car straightened out, and I continued on the straight road.

The good thing about this was that the place of the race always changed. Eventually they ran out of places and had to start over, so I knew each place, but you never really got bored of them.

I knew that there was only one more turn before a half mile of straight, and then the finish line.

I took the next turn, coming dangerously close to the wall of the road. If I stuck my hand out of the passenger side window, I would definitely be able to touch it.

I moved the car back over, just as I was doing that, I noticed the same guy from earlier back next to me. I don't know how he did it, but at the end of this race, I would have to find out what he's using as an engine inside that car.

I was mystified.

All of a sudden he zoomed forward, using his nitrous. I was almost worried that he would win, but I knew that he had used his one weapon too early.

He would for sure run out before he got within even twenty feet of the finish line. And that was enough.

A few seconds later I was at the perfect place. I let my thumbs slide up and over to the two buttons located on my steering wheel.

As soon as they pressed down, I felt myself be pushed backwards into my seat. I was going breath takingly fast.

This was my favorite part of the race.

It took only a few seconds before I caught up to the mystery man, and passed him.

I saw the finish line just up a head, and I could tell I was going to win by at least half a car length.

Sure enough, a few seconds later, I passed the finish line, stepping on the break fast, and spinning around, to see that the mystery man passed a full car length behind.

I waited a few more seconds for Steve and the other mystery guy to pass the finish line before I pushed my door up, and got out.

I saw the other drivers get out and went over to congratulate the first mystery man. While he didn't win, he came pretty damn close. That was one of the best races I've had in awhile.

Which is exactly what I told him as I was walking up to him, "Congrats. You did a good job." I smirked.

"Wait, what the hell is going on?" He asked. His mouth on the floor, along with his friend's.

"Well, I'm The Scorpion and I'm a girl. Which I know you didn't expect, cause no one ever does. It's just great seeing all your reactions." I recited the same speech I give every week.

"Here Baja, your winnings." Mike said coming up to me and placing a giant wad of money in my hand.

I counted it and looked at him, "I'm missing two thousand."

"Yeah, I took my cut in advance this time." He laughed.

"Oh well, I was going to give it to you anyways." I shrugged.

Steve came up to me and high fived, "Nice job. I was actually worried you were going to lose for a second there."

"Hey!" I said acting hurt, "Do you want your cut or not?" I waved half of twelve thousand dollars in his face.

"Sorry." He looked instantly sorry and worried.

I just laughed, "Good." I replied before handing him six thousand, while I shoved the other six in my pocket.

The other two guys were still looking at me in awe. "Close your mouths before you catch a fly." I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I'm just shocked to have been beaten by a girl." The first guy said, and I heard him mumble something that sounded like, "Not to mention it kind of hurt my ego."

I just laughed, "Nothing I haven't heard before." Before I turned around and got back into my car, "You may want to get a move on." Cops should be on there way any minute."

Just then, as if on cue, I heard one of the radio men yell, "They're coming."

Everyone was running to their cars and taking off. And I was doing the same.

My dad wouldn't be happy about me sneaking out. But me getting arrested would set him off the edge.

I took off towards Steve's garage, hearing sirens in the distance, with a smug look on my face.

I loved how guys never thought girls could be street racers. But look at me. And I'm the best in Miami.

************************************

Sooooo, what do you guys think? Itll get like a billion times more interesting in the next chapter and such. But im excited. This is the longest chapter ive ever written so Im excited to see how long it turns out on wattpad :o

Well same old, vote/comment/fan

Tell me whatcha think(;

And follow me on tumblr to get sneak peaks and everything :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 12 10
An evil mastermind has his crosshairs set on a world Grand Prix,- the first of its kind for the cars world. The problem?.... Liv's friends have all j...
5.2K 120 12
What about Jace? Kalvin? (Disasterology, Psychopathology, Criminology trilogy)
414 18 23
The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries has taken over the only part of the world that survived the 2012 Great Fires: Battery City, California...
274K 6.8K 80
Warning: Bad language, Sexual things, abusive content, possible misspelling, please do not hate...