DISCONTINUED The Saxophone An...

By MegaNutella

You can read, but it's discontinued and won't have it's equal for a long time now, just a disclaimer. Megan h... More

Prolonge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Author's Note

17 0 0
By MegaNutella

Yup, the new title says correctly, this story is discontinued. It has been discontinued due to a negative impact with a real like anonymous friend and myself, but of course I take this as a learning experience and will try to be more careful with what I write. This story has been a wild ride, and a quiet fun one to write but all good things come to an end, and I do NOT blame the anonymous friend since it is MY story and MY writing.

In the future I do plan to release Skylar's P.O.V as an equal to this, so I'm not taking it down for that reason but Skylar's P.O.V will only go up to this point in the story, making it relatively short.

More detail is featured in my status updates book thing, if you wanna know more go ahead and read that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

795K 8K 67
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
526K 17.4K 124
Read and find out...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
4.3M 282K 60
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...