𝚄𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍...

By HelloWhoopsItsTime

⚠️ WARNING: This fanfic has cringy random chapters/poorly made fan service lol ⚠️ ... More

School:We meet again
School: We meet again Continued!
Afterschool
continued chapter
Birthday begins
LeTs GeT ThIs PaRtY StArTeD!!
Thanksgiving special
Christmas special
Halloween special!(old chapter \ draft)
💚Happy New year!!!💚
Finally
"Im sorry"
✨A/n- Thanks again!✨

The new kid

2.1K 17 3
By HelloWhoopsItsTime

(I was listening to this while I was writing well I hope you enjoy the video And the story. ) It was a sunny day when I found out that we moved to a small town called "south park" in colorado .I was greeted by the smell of breakfast I slightly drooled at the sight "Good morning sunshine".muttered my mom.while smiling.I smiled back today is going to be a good day.I replied with a "good morning" after i ate my breakfast i asked my mom if I could take a look around. (Walk around)
to which she replied with a nod .running upstairs to my room.putting on some sweats/jeans/shorts on .with a f/c shirt .I ran outside only to be greeted by the sun shining on my eyes .squinting and hardly seeing who was walking in the sidewalk I bumped into someone."sorry" i apoligized "no its fine "said a male( high pitched?) voice.i stepped Back to get a better look at his appearance he has messy red hair and green eyes the color of emeralds.he had a orange sweater and black skinny jeans and he has a green hat that layed on his head. A smile formed on his facial features.i returned a nervous smile back."so..whats your name?".he asked "y/n, l/n ".i replied."are you new here?"he asked i nodded and muttered a "yeah,we just moved here.". "Well see you at school!!"he replied before waving farwell. I waved Back before i began running to my house.
______________________________________😆well I hope you readers enjoy this story and I'll keep writing it when I have time. Till then keep reading!!! 😄

oh before I forget comment any suggestions or any opinions or advice for this story! ! Thank you for reading 📖the first chapter of the story!! I might edit this in the future!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 229 17
The boys are all older, and now as all four of them are at Cartman's house Kyle and Cartman make a bet, but whoever loses has to hold up their side o...
126K 2.5K 28
Kenny McCormick is an interesting boy, and let's be honest he's pretty damn weird too. Y/n Y/l/n is a nice, extra ordinary girl who most of the time...
110K 1.7K 43
There is a new kid in town ever since that new kid has arrived there has been reported murders where the victims neck is bit, or torn open by some ki...
383K 14.1K 37
OH wow, a Kenny X reader fanfiction, never seen that before. Anways, I know it's very common but I have an idea and I need to write it. Also, this is...