Evil-Natured Husband, Don't T...

By holibelle

"Is this man not going to divorce me? Why does he still ask me to warm the bed every night?" A certain man sa... More

6 - 10
11 - 15
16 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31 - 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
51 - 55
56 - 60
61 - 65
66 - 70
71 - 75
76 - 80
81 - 85
86 - 90
91 - 95
96 - 100
101 - 105
106 - 110
111 - 115
116 - 120
121 - 125
126 - 130
131 - 135
136 - 140
141 - 145
146 - 150
151 - 155
156 - 160
161 - 165
166 - 170
171 - 175
176 - 180
181 - 185
186 - 190
191 -195
196 - 200
201 - 205
206 - 210
211 - 215
216 - 220
221 - 225
226 - 230
231 - 235
236 - 240
241 - 245
246 - 250
251 - 255
256 - 260
261 - 265
266 - 270
271 - 275
276 - 280
281 - 285
286 - 290
291 - 295
296 - 300
301 - 305
306 - 310
311 - 315
316 - 320
321 - 325
326 - 330
331 - 335

1 - 5

37.1K 538 39
By holibelle

Chapter 1: She Loved the Wrong Person

"Miss, are you awake?"

Song Wuyou opened her eyes and hasn't yet made any sense of her surroundings when a voice of a young girl resounded next to her.

Miss?

Even if she had been thrown into the Cold Palace, the palace maids should still be calling her niangniang[1], then why is she being called miss?

Song Wuyou's thick, long and curled fan-like eyelashes trembled slightly, something was flashing within those confused eyes.

Had she not been 'bestowed' with the three feet of white silk[2]? Then why was her mind still felt as clear as it was before?

Did she, perhaps, not die?

How could she still be alive?

Recalling the series of events, Song Wuyou felt some pain at the back of her neck. But the place where it hurts most, was undoubtedly her heart.

She and that man had been through life and death, fought ordeals in the battlefield and had been alongside each other to build their country together. He once swore to the Heavens, that the day he became the Emperor she would be coronated as the Empress, and shall become the mistress of the Imperial Harem. But after she had accompanied him every step of the way, the Empress had not been her.

In the end, not only did he betray the vow he had made to her, he also abandoned her in the Cold Palace, sentenced her with guilty verdict, killed all of her nine familial generations, and then he even 'bestowed' her with three feet of white silk.

Thinking about this made Song Wuyou felt such a excruciating heartbreak.

"Miss, don't think about it anymore." Xu Jing who was sitting on her bedside had noticed Song Wuyou's expression and couldn't help but worry.

Xu Jing's voice pulled Song Wuyou's faraway thoughts back to the present. She gently blinked her eyes and then took a good look at her surroundings.

The ceiling is as white as snow, there's also some blinding white light and a lingering smell of disinfectant. All of these, for Song Wuyou who just regained her consciousness, felt too peculiar and somewhat unfamiliar.

Sad eyes showed some surprise, 'Where is this place, is this hell or heaven?'

When she saw Xu Jing, her brows furrowed; 'Why is this girl's clothing style looks so strange?' The shocked expression in Song Wuyou's eyes became even more apparent, coupled with a trace of confusion.

Did she actually die or not?

She secretly pinch hard her own waist, and felt pain.

Didn't she died?

If she really hadn't, then she should be in bed in the Cold Palace, so how come she's here?

This girl who sat beside her bed looking full of concern and distress, 'Who is she?'

"You..." Song Wuyou looked at Xu Jing and asked softly, eyes full of confusion.

"Miss, do you want to drink some water?" Xu Jing asked fully concern when she heard Song Wuyou's hoarse voice.

"Miss?" Song Wuyou frowned once again.

Xu Jing stared at her blankly for a moment. When she noticed that Song Wuyou seemed to be filled with questions and a lot confusion, she became nervous, "Miss, are you alright?"

"I...." Initially, Song Wuyou wanted to ask Xu Jing who she is, but suddenly a burst of pain came to her head.

'What is happening?'

'Why does my head suddenly hurts so much?' Song Wuyou's frown became deeper.

When Xu Jing noticed her face becoming pale with a painful expression, it made her panic. "Miss, are you alright, where do you feel uncomfortable? I'll call the doctor!" Xu Jing jumped up, and her hand reached for the bedside button.

"Hurts." Song Wuyou was clutching her head; the pain was unbearable, it felt as if a long thick of needles were pricking her brain, and along with the pain came an endless images flashing through her mind.

'Yes, these are memories!' From bits and pieces of intermittent memories, Song Wuyou finally knew why she was lying here, and where this place was.

It was likely that her soul had crossed over space and time and was thrown into the body of Song Wuyou in the twenty-first century!

This Song Wuyou was known as the infamous spoiled and selfish daughter of the Song Family that became the M City's most powerful man, Gu Yanhao's, wife!

Since little, this Song Wuyou dreamt of marring Gu Yanhao! Thus, she had used every means possible in order to achieve it and in the end, she got what she wanted and married Gu Yanhao. However, facing this wayward, unruly, selfish, and narrow-minded person, Gu Yanhao felt nothing but disgust. She simply was not favored by him. And within the three years of their married life Gu Yanhao had never once touched her..

However, three months ago, Song Wuyou who could no longer endure it had resorted to extreme measures, in which she drugged Gu Yanhao and slept with him. She became pregnant afterwards. At first, she wanted to use the child in her belly to have Gu Yanhao's love.

But, after discovering that she was pregnant, he had ruthlessly told her to get an abortion. Song Wuyou, of course, had refused vehemently which made Gu Yanhao angry and he hated her even more.

And his actions had made her resentful. She would find fault in every little things and she would always run and complain to Old Father Song about Gu Yanhao. At times, she would even turn up in the office headquarters and would caused a commotion in public and whenever she saw another woman talking to Gu Yanhao, she treats the other party as a love rival.

Cursing Sing Wuyou, Gu Yanhao said that he will divorce her.

Hearing this, Song Wuyou had truly taken a great mental blow. She cried, caused an uproar, and even went as far as to threaten that she will hang herself, yet none was effective.

Caught up in a crazed emotion, she had driven recklessly to the Song Manor, plan to complain to the Old Father Song again and hoping that Old Father Song would uphold justice for her and for his unborn grandchild, would stop Gu Yanhao from divorcing her.

But things did not turn out as planned; in the middle of going there an accident had occurred. She had been severely injured, miscarried, and spent eight days in a comatose state.

In those eight days in the hospital, Gu Yanhao had never visited her, not even once.

Thinking of this, 'Did Gu Yanhao loathe her that much, to the extent that he abandoned her?'

After sorting these memories through, the pain in her head naturally lessened. Also the shocked and confused expression within her eyes turned into a fierce one.

Whether it was in the past or present, she had loved wrongly.

In her previous life, she and her husband had been childhood sweethearts. In order for her to accompany him when he went to war, she disguised herself as a man and joined the army. They had fought enemies together, yet the retribution from that was the long three feet of white silk!

In this life, she also had fallen in love at first sight when she first saw Gu Yanhao at thirteen. From that time onwards, he had always been the center of her universe and everything she did was for him.

In the end, all she got was the feeling of annoyance and coldness to the extent of preventing her from giving birth to his child.

The doctor checked Song Wuyou's condition and declared that her recovery was progressing well. Two more days in the hospital and then she would be discharged.

After the doctor left, Song Wuyou sat up on the bed.

"Miss, are you hungry? Would you like to eat something? I'll get it for you." Xu Jing asked, looking at Song Wuyou with concern. After Xu Jing heard that Miss was recovering well, her heart was finally at ease.

"I'm not hungry." Song Wuyou shook her head. But because she had been comatose for too long, her voice sounded a little hoarse, "Give me a glass of water." Her throat and lips felt dry as a tree bark.

Xu Jing smiled, "Okay."

Song Wuyou watched silently as Xu Jing poured the water; Xu Jing was a servant of the Song Family, her age was not far from Song Wuyou herself.

In the Song Family, Xu Jing was the only person who had been good to her, so when she married Gu Yanhao, she had brought Xu Jing over as well.

In the eight days that she had been in a coma, no need to ask if Gu Yanhao had come to visit her, not even one person from the Song Family had come. Only Xu Jing had stayed vigil day and night to take care of her.

Xu Jing poured a half glass of water, and as she was about to turn around, she noticed a tall silhouette standing at the door like a descending god. Seeing this person, Xu Jing was stunned for a moment and then quickly greeted respectfully, "Young Master Gu!"

________________________________
Note:
[1] Niangniang - a reference to the position of an Imperial Concubine
[2] Three feet of white silk - (as in television dramas) Consorts/Concubines are bestowed with a three foot long of white silk by the Emperor as a way of saying "I don't want to hurt you, please commit suicide."

Chapter 2: I Will Sign It

The instant Song Wuyou heard the words 'Young Master Gu' her eyes went wide. She turned around abruptly and saw this Gu Yanhao walking towards her direction with a steady step.

The man possessed a tall stature with cold, indifferent noble bearing; wearing a black western suit that vividly enhanced his domineering and arrogance.

So similar!

There's just too much similarity!

Whether it was the face features or the imposing aura he was exuding as he walked, each movement was so identical to that heartless man!

Song Wuyou crunched up her brows, 'Was the past and the present lifetime really exist for humans?'

Nevermind that, the truth was right before her eyes, she had been reborn!

Heavens was not that cruel to her and had even gave her a chance to live again!

Song Wuyou bit her lip; she wouldn't do any more foolish deeds for any man, including the dangerous man in front of her.

Remembering the suffering she had endured in the Cold Palace and the original host's fixated love and obsession towards this man standing before her, Song Wuyou's eyes turned indifferent.

She looked towards Xu Jing, her voice leveled: "Xu Jing, water."

"Miss, here," Xu Jing hurried over to Song Wuyou's side and gave her a glass of water.

Taking the glass of water, Song Wuyou drank it slowly.

Her overly tranquil mannerism, starting from receiving the water til she finished drinking, every movement was done gracefully, making Gu Yanhao raised an eyebrow.

When Gu Yanhao arrived at her bedside, he only stood there, watching. It was akin to an Emperor watching his subject.

Song Wuyou was truly thirsty, her lips were so dry that it was cracked but her actions were steady and elegant. After several mouths full of water, she placed the glass back on the bedside table ever so gently.

From the corner of her eyes, she swept a look over to the envelope containing some documents in Gu Yanhao's hands. Song Wuyou's actions slowed down for a moment as her heart gradually began to sank.

She subsequently looked up, a pair of clear and bright star-like eyes were gazing at Gu Yanhao, smiling yet distant.

Faced with Gu Yanhao's cold expression that was sharp like a sword's edge, Song Wuyou's reaction was actually very calm.

If this was before, seeing Gu Yanhao up this close, the original host would have been drooling, and her eyes would have been greedily devoured him as if having a feast.

The Song Wuyou now was no longer the same Song Wuyou from before.

"The documents in your hand should be the divorce agreement, right?" the corner of Song Wuyou's lips curved up slightly; her voice sounded collected and flat, making it hard to guess her emotions.

Her nonchalant act stunned Gu Yanhao for a moment; today, her reaction was a little unexpected.

In the past, the moment divorce was brought up, she would start to cry, throw a tantrum, would even use her own life to threaten him, and would say that even if she were to die she still would never agree to a divorce. But now, seeing these divorce papers right before her eyes, was she was actually this calm?

"Song Wuyou, you can only blame yourself for this result!" Gu Yanhao's cold voice could be heard, laced with undisguised ridicule.

"Right, I really did brought this upon myself." Song Wuyou's lips curved up in a cold smile.

One of Gu Yanhao's eyebrow went up, he could clearly see the touch of cold sneer on Song Wuyou's smile.

This Song Wuyou was giving him a bad feeling that something was amiss, and it was also a bit peculiar.

"This is your own sin, you killed the child in your womb and this has made grandfather very upset. He agreed to our divorce." Gu Yanhao said sharply as he flung the divorce papers at Song Wuyou.

Even when she acted this collected and indifferent he still thought that she was really annoying and could not help but want to get rid of her as soon as possible.

Song Wuyou glanced down at the scattered papers. Her expression did not give much clue whether she was thinking about that heartless man or the original host's love towards this man.

Looking at the divorce papers, an unbearable pain squeezed her heart.

She tugged at the sleeve a little before she went to pick up the scattered papers as a pretense for the pain she felt.

When she reached out, the sleeve fell further back and accidentally revealed a narrow scar across her wrist.

She was astounded for a moment and even her hand paused midway.

Her sight was solely focused on the scar, this red-tinged scar looked particularly ugly against her porcelain white skin. This was left behind by the original host.

It was something that had happened over a year ago.

The original host had witnessed it with her own eyes when Gu Yanhao was embracing her eldest sister, Song Jiuyue!

Someone like her who could not accept a single stain in the name of love had acted like a vulgar woman and wanted to hit Song Jiuyue, instead, she was pushed away by Gu Yanhao till she fell to the ground.

The fall had been very painful yet Gu Yanhao did not even bother himself with her at that time and only walked away with Song Jiuyue.

Unwilling, she struggled up and chased after them only to see Gu Yanhao's with a cold expression and he told her that they would be divorcing sooner or later.

That had been the first time Gu Yanhao mentioned the word divorce to her.

At that time, the original was stupefied by the word that she could only stand there dazed, rooted at that spot for a long time. 'Had he wanted to divorce her so that he could go out publicly with Song Jiuyue?'

When she returned back to the villa, once again she acted brashly, like a mannerless woman looking for a fight, crying and shouting, using death to blackmail Gu Yanhao.

She picked up the fruit knife from the coffee table right in front of Gu Yanhao as she cried: "If you insist on divorcing me, I will slit my wrist and commit suicide in front of you!"

Gu Yanhao stared at her coldly, spitting out every word precisely, "Go ahead, slit it.  Make sure it's deep enough so you could die faster!"

He turned around and left after saying that, then as he was walking down the stairs he pulled out his mobile phone and called his lawyer ordering him to get the divorce papers ready in pronto!

She already used her life as a bargaining chip, and yet, he still insisted in proceeding with the divorce. Devastated, the knife slashed down her wrist and lots of blood was spilled.

But the suicide attempt had failed because a servant found her and called 999.

Old Grandfather Song heard about her suicide and forbid the two of them to divorce. This matter was on hold till now.

So foolish.

After piecing back the scattered memories clearly within her head, the corner of Song Wuyou's lips curved in a mocking sneer; for this man did not even love her, the original host was really daft, through and through.

Song Wuyou retrieved her hand, a finger gently traced the scar on her wrist as her indifferent voice mumbled, "If the compensation is reasonable, I will sign it."

Her decisiveness surprised Gu Yanhao.

He frowned, the deep unfathomable eyes held a trace of suspicion, "Are you really going to sign it?"

Song Wuyou faced him directly, smiled faintly and said, "Of course."

Gu Yanhao watched Song Wuyou sullenly, staring straight at her.

Her smile was angelic, eyes bright as the stars, and this particular smile was mesmerizing. Song Wuyou's looks were beautiful to begin with, soft and smooth white skin, a great figure, and delicate features.

If she wasn't so overbearing, arrogant, spoiled, acting like a vulgar woman at the drop of a hat, and also loved to be the center of attention, perhaps, Gu Yanhao would not hate her that much.

"You better not go back on your words." Gu Yanhao said in a somber voice that was as cold as an iceberg.

Song Wuyou gave a charming smile instead and said, "I'm afraid you will be the one who will go back on your words."

Gu Yanhao scoffed, his eyes showed a trace of ridicule: "Just you, do you even have the qualifications to make me take back my words? Song Wuyou, I'm really looking forward to your signature!"

The trace of smile on Song Wuyou's face turned even colder, "Yes ah, of course you can't wait to divorce me. So anxious that you are willing to sacrifice your own child. Gu Yanhao, you surely are heartless!"

Hearing this, Gu Yanhao wrinkled his brows, penetratingly cold voice could be heard: "You blame me for the car accident?"

Song Wuyou: "Can I not?"

Gu Yanhao bent down and pinched Song Wuyou's chin between his two fingers. Instantly, his smell assaulted her nostrils.

Song Wuyou felt pain from being pinched, making her frowned unhappily. She glared icily at Gu Yanhao.

Gu Yanhao's eyes were also frigid cold as he said, "Song Wuyou, you're digging your own grave!"

Chapter 3: She Despise Him

Song Wuyou looked at Gu Yanhao with a faint smile on her face, "It was just a suspicion, what are you so worked up for?"

Gu Yanhao smirked in return, "Don't think everyone is stupid like you! Always doing some brainless acts."

"Yes, I'm stupid, if it weren't so, how could I fall in love with an apathetic and heartless man such as yourself." Song Wuyou retorted coldly.

Her cold indifference startled Gu Yanhao for a moment.

The man's already gloomy expression had turned a shade darker, his piercing gaze was pointed right at Song Wuyou's eyes just like an arrow as if they were trying to extract something out from them.

"Song Wuyou, have you changed your previous obsessive nature, or are you trying to enact a play of loosening the reins only to capture me better?" his fingers gripped Song Wuyou's chin harder.

Song Wuyou frowned, slightly irritated. Her eyes glaring daggers at Gu Yanhao, "Gu Yanhao, let go!"

His grip on her chin become more painful.

She doesn't want to play this kind of games with him.

To have the chance to live once more, if she was still fixated on the same person, then she would just be wasting this chance.

Two lives had been lived for men, this time being reborn again, she wished to live only for herself.

Gu Yanhao's brows furrowed and his eyes became frigidly cold. He sensed a trace of disgust coming from her just now.

This damn woman, how dare she have this kind of sentiment towards him.

Thinking of this, not only did Gu Yanhao not let go, his fingers also wrapped around Song Wuyou's throat.

Feeling the pain creeping from her throat, Song Wuyou cough lightly.

Xu Jing, whose presence had been ignored, is still standing on one side. She's extremely worried for Miss safety, seeing that Young Master Gu hand is on her Miss's throat. Feeling the disdain and hostility radiating off the man, Xu Jing stepped up halfway only to retreat timidly.

Gu Yanhao's head was bent down, the distance between his face and Song Wuyou's was less than a few centimeters. As he came closer, Song Wuyou inhaled a unique male fragrance that teased her nostrils.

If she was the original host, she would have been long drunk, drown in that distinguished fragrance.

"What will you do if I didn't let go?" Gu Yanhao's cold thin lips moved, and his tone carried a deep chill.

His abysmal eyes seems like an endless sea, they could easily pull a woman's heart into their depths, languidly sinking them in.

Song Wuyou put back her coldness, "Nothing. It's just that, seeing your expression become so gloomy, it seems like my act has affected you, hasn't it?"

Gu Yanhao regained the reign of his emotions back. She really was only putting off a play with him!

He thought that she would reflect from this accident, but she was still the same!

Gu Yanhao abruptly withdraw his hands, fished out a handkerchief from his pocket and started to clean it with distaste.

His actions made Song Wuyou's heart sank. She stared motionlessly at Gu Yanhao's beautiful hands and smiled bitterly in to herself; in his heart, was she really that repulsive? Just a touch and he needed to wipe his hands clean.

"Xu Jing, bring me some wet tissues." Song Wuyou said to Xu Jing.

Hearing this, Gu Yanhao's cleaning motion waned. Xu Jing was dumbfounded for a moment, then she quickly passed over a packet of wet tissues without any question.

Song Wuyou took out a sheet of wet tissue and wiped her chin and neck.

Xu Jing was stunned as she looked at her Miss's actions. What was Miss doing?

Gu Yanhao scowled and gave Song Wuyou a dirty look.

Song Wuyou's gestures were exquisite, completely different from the previous Song Wuyou. In the past, if he accidentally touched her, she couldn't bear to wash that spot for days.

Yet today, she despise him?

"Song Wuyou!" the feeling of being looked down upon was truly unpleasant.

Song Wuyou suddenly looked up and flash a brilliant smile at Gu Yanhao. "Gu Yanhao, if there is nothing else, please leave, I need to rest. Don't worry, if there are no issues with the divorce agreement, I will sign it as soon as possible."

Gu Yanhao snorted. How could the agreement he had prepared have issues?

Chapter 4: Fulfill Them

"I will tell Ah De to come and collect it tomorrow." Gu Yanhao's cold voice rumbled.

"See yourself out." Song Wuyou looked insinuated as if she could not wait for Gu Yanhao to f*ck off.

Seeing her expression, Gu Yanhao eyes looked extremely dissatisfied similar to the disappointment of having landed a punch on a cotton.

After he left, Song Wuyou threw the wet tissue into the waste basket in a lazy demeanor.

"Miss, are you alright?" Xu Jing walked up and looked at her Miss with a weird expression.

Was it because Miss suffered a miscarriage that she eventually agreed to sign the divorce papers so easily?

Xu Jing had worked in the Song Family for several years, the love and obsession Song Wuyou had towards Gu Yanhao, no one knew it better than her.

In order to marry Gu Yanhao, Miss had exerted all of her effort then why did she suddenly agreed to divorce?

Before, the moment she heard the word 'divorce' she would start to cry and wrecked havoc, screaming that she would not agree to divorce even if she dies.

Song Wuyou gave Xu Jing a smile, "It's okay, my body feels awesome."

Xu Jing froze. Since when did Miss's smile become so feminine and elegant looking. Just a simple smile and it was already alluring. Miss used to smile a lot in the old days, but it had never looked this good.

"I didn't ask you about your body condition." Xu Jing stared at Song Wuyou and said.

Song Wuyou looked at Xu Jing with humor in her eyes, "Are you talking about the divorce?"

"En," Xu Jing nodded.

Song Wuyou took a deep breath, her eyelashes fluttered as she looked down at the divorce papers on top of the blanket, and said: "When fate has come to an end, separation is a natural course."

Xu Jing's expression indicated as if she was going to faint, "If you divorce Young Master Gu, doesn't that mean you're fulfilling the Eldest Miss wish?"

Song Wuyou looked up at Xu Jing with a trace of smile in her eyes, "I suddenly don't love Gu Yanhao anymore, it's not fulfilling anyone's wish."

Xu Jing felt a heartache just by looking at Song Wuyou's pale beautiful face, her hand reached out and clasped Song Wuyou's hand tightly, "Miss, you have suffered."

Song Wuyou laughed, her tone was incisive: "Never again."

The night was spent in excellent slumber.

If it was not for the doctor coming to check up on Song Wuyou, she would have continued sleeping.

She could not remember how long it has been since she last slept so well.

After the check up, Song Wuyou was reclining against some fluffy pillows, munching on the apple Xu Jing had peeled and cut for her.

At this time, a tall silhouette appeared in the hospital room. He was Gu Yanhao's personal bodyguard, Ah De.

Song Wuyou glanced once at Ah De and continued to eat her apple as if no one arrived.

How much hatred did Gu Yanhao harbored towards her to make him so anxious to divorce her? Just the mere sight of her must really annoyed him to no end that he chose to send his bodyguard to collect the divorce papers instead.

'Song Wuyou, take a good look at what kind of man you fell in love with!'

"Young Madame, I have come to retrieve the Young Master's divorce papers." Ah De walked to her bedside, his attitude was still considered polite, but his tone was stiff and cold.

As Gu Yanhao's personal bodyguard, Ah De of course knew everything about Song Wuyou. And he doesn't like Song Wuyou one bit.

Spoiled, selfish, and wayward, just some small matter and she would make a commotion like an aunty in the market; threatening to jump off from buildings or hang herself, what sane man would take a liking to this kind of woman?

Song Wuyou glanced at the divorce papers on the side table and said lightly, "It is there, take it back."

Ah De picked up the documents and flipped it over straight to the signature section, seeing one of the signature spots empty, Ah De reminded, "Madame, you haven't signed it."

"There is a problem with the agreement." Song Wuyou said impatiently, "Bring it back and tell Gu Yanhao to amend it."

"What is the problem?" Ah De inquired.

Chapter 5: Thinks It Isn't Enough?

"The assets distribution is not fair."

When Xu Jing heard this, she stared at Song Wuyou with a shock expression.

When Song Wuyou went through the agreement, she had allowed Xu Jing to take a look as well, so she was very aware on what was written on it.

Ah De found the page regarding the assets distribution, and his eyebrow rose as he noted the figures written there. He turned to Song Wuyou and said, "I feel Young Master's arrangement is very reasonable."

Song Wuyou's actions were elegant as she took a sheet of tissue to unhurriedly wipe her hands before tilting her head up to look at Ah De with a faint smile, "Although you are Gu Yanhao's personal bodyguard, you cannot represent him. Moreover, you cannot represent me. What you feel reasonable has no significance whatsoever."

Her smile was captivating, exuding a refined temperament that Ah De was unfamiliar with. Those shiny eyes looked like a pair of twinkling stars. Suddenly an amazement flashed across his eyes that he himself was not aware of.

'This is really the Young Madame that he knew?' This question crossed Ah De's mind like a flash of lightning. But Ah De did not think much of it, frowning slightly, he said, "I will call Young Master right away."

Meanwhile, Gu Yanhao is in his office going through Song Jiuyue's new design sketches.

And Song Jiuyue was sitting across him, a soft gentle smile adorned her porcelain white face as she gazed at him.

Gu Yanhao is one of the most beautiful men in M City. His physique and looks made the word peerless seemed crude. From his family background, ability, and his wealth that could rival a country's, his temperament was also noble and refined. He's mesmerizing from head to toe.

Song Jiuyue pursed her lips into a thin line. Why did such an excellently perfect man married Song Wuyou? It's absolutely blasphemous.

But this humiliation would end soon enough because she knew Old Grandfather Gu had agreed to allow Gu Yanhao to divorce Song Wuyou!

With Old Grandfather Gu's permission, Gu Yanhao would definitely get rid of Song Wuyou at the quickest time possible.

"Young Master Gu, how are my designs?" Song Jiuyue asked softly, her voice sweet as honey.

Gu Yanhao nodded, "Pretty good."

Being complimented by him, Song Jiuyue smiled demurely.

At this time, the mobile phone on the desk rang, Song Jiuyue gave a quick furtive glance at the caller's ID - Ah De.

Gu Yanhao looked at his mobile phone, and his eyes turned alert seeing who the caller is. It's as if he had already guessed the purpose of the call.

His long and slender hand picked up the mobile phone. "Speak." Such a simple word yet it contained an indescribable edge.

"Young Master, Young Madame refused to sign the divorce papers, "Ah De informed respectfully.

The corner of Gu Yanhao's lips curved up in a ridicule sneer, "I already knew this would be the case. How could that woman agree to sign it so easily?"

She agreed so readily yesterday because she was playing the 'loosening the grip to tighten it' act.

Using this way, had she thought that he would not force her to sign it?

In his eyes, this trick was useless.

A sudden understanding cross Song Jiuyue's eyes; Signature? Had Young Master Gu sent the divorce papers to Song Wuyou's hands?

"Young Madame said Young Master's distribution of assets is unfair." Ah De immediately added.

"Unfair?" Gu Yanhao's eyes turned cold, he had agreed to give her so much money but she still deemed it unfair?

"That was what Young Madame said."

"Give her the phone."

Ah De passed the mobile phone to Song Wuyou, "Young Madame."

Song Wuyou took the phone and placed it close to her ear, "Hey, Young Master Gu."

A clear and crisp voice came from the other end of the phone, sounding composed and laid-back, and this made Gu Yanhao frowned.

"Song Wuyou, what tricks are you up to now?" he was generous enough to give her one billion and a high-class apartment yet she thinks it isn't enough?

________________________________
Translator: Woodear Editor: ChocolateMorn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 142K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
39.2K 995 168
Not my story For offline reading only Enjoy😊😊 Please do not vote ---------‐----------------------------------------- The young master of the Huo Fa...
9.1K 243 22
Title : After the Female Supporting Character Who Lost Favor Logged off, Her Ten Older Brothers Went Crazy Author: Mu Ruoyun Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN...
39.2K 992 77
Naruto has finished elementary school and is now in high school. But he does not know that someone else is hiding behind his shy classmate Hinata...