Subject Child (BBSx Reader GT...

By TheScorched_Soldier

(Y/n) is a seventeen year old girl living on her own in Los Santos. She might seem normal, but at the age of... More

~/1\~
~/2\~
~/3\~
~/4\~
~/5\~
~/6\~
~/7\~
~/8\~
100 READERS??!!
Authors Note
~/9\~
~/10\~
~/11\~
~/12\~
~/13\~
500 READS!!!
~/14\~
Authors Note 2
~/15\~
~1000 READS~!!!!!!!
~/16\~
Authors Note 3
~/17\~
~/18\~
~/19\~
~/20\~
~/21\~
~/22\~
~/23\~
~/24\~
Ship!Poll
Poll!End
~/25\~
~/26\~
~/27\~
~/28\~
~/29\~
~/30\~
~/31\~
~/32\~
~/33\~
Ship!Poll 2
Ship!Poll 2 End
~10K Reads~
~/34\~
~/35\~
~/36\~
Hybrid Teen

~/37\~

2.1K 80 30
By TheScorched_Soldier

~*^Your POV^*~

Another few weeks have passed since I had gone back to see Bryce. Of course, there was always that indecent male waiting at the bar. I wonder how much trouble I would get into if I were to kill him? I sighed and tied on my now signature bandanna. I sheathed my swords in my original 'X' fashion across my back. My dagger taking its easy to reach position at my side.

I missed Icicle. It was easier to call it back to me instead of having to go and retrieve it. But I guess it was a little more fun when feeling my targets blood run down my hands.

Tying my hair into a low ponytail, I strapped an extra knife onto my belt. I didn't want to risk losing my dagger, so I had bought an extra hunting knife. It's hilt was a (F/C), and its blade was a ice white. It was chrome as well. Seeing as it wasn't as expensive as my black iron weapons, I wouldn't care if I lost it. I checked myself in the mirror one last time, making sure my bandanna was fastened securely, before slipping out my window.

I heard the sounds of cop sirens in the distance. I took the roof tops slowly, listening to my surroundings. Ever since being freed from HDMP, I haven't gone hunting. I would resume my hunting at some point, but for now, I had to lay low. Mainly so I wouldn't draw the boys attention to myself.

The news had been bizarre about me being missing. Everyone had seemed to breath easier. I would ruin that at some point. Just for the hell of it.

I smiled to myself, balancing on the lip of the building, listening to the regular gun shots coming from the distance. Even if this place was a hell pit, I did love it. It was my home. It was where I met my boys. And it's where I will return to them, once I'm ready. Once I know that I won't unintentionally hurt them. I sighed, and jumped across the lips of the buildings, walking on the tips of my toes, arms outstretched. I wasn't in a rush tonight, so I sat on the edge of one of the buildings two blocks away from the bar. I've been going in almost twice a week.

I hadn't realized how mediocre these jobs were. Yet they still payed a hefty amount. So, I would stick with Bryce until I was ready to go back. I sighed and ran a hand under my bandanna. What did the guys think of my leaving like that? What were they currently doing? I assumed they might of been continuing with their heists and all of that, but at the same time, I had no clue. I smiled at the thought of them. They were unpredictable, always running head first into situations if it meant protecting one another. I guess I was like them, to. I sighed and stood up, leaving a ghost of a smile on my face.

I dropped into one of the alleys and quickly exited it. Ever since I had been rescued from the bunker, I had developed claustrophobia. Even these alleys were too much. But would it be different if I were to hunt again? I absentmindedly strode the rest of the way to the bar, swagger returning to my step as I entered his establishment. By now, people knew that I was close with Bryce. Some of them tried to be friendly, mainly to get close to him. And then there was that predator male, always trying to get close to me. I strode through the room, feeling people's gazes turn to me. He, of course, stepped into my path. I rolled my eyes under my bandanna and flicked my gaze to his face, unknowingly to him. But this time, he didn't have his grin on his face. Instead, he scowled at me. I could only assume one thing.

I glanced to the ring on the far right of the bar. Bryce had put it in after two males had gotten into a fight. It was the only place people were allowed to fight in the bar. If only to settle a feud. I could see the challenge on his face. If only I was in the mood. I pushed past him and towards the office. Someone mumbled under their breath, and he grabbed onto my elbow. I whirled around and punched him in the jaw. He went flying backwards, clutching his chin as he fell over a table. I gave him a wicked grin.

"Not today." I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. The males looked away from me as I strode towards the door. The guard opened it for me without having to see the coin. Bryce sat leaned back in his chair, hands clasped behind his head.

"You know I could hear everything, right?" I gave him an apologetic smile. He shrugged. "Should have expected it at some point though. Especially since no one knows who you are." I chuckled, and looked to the folder on his desk. "I already had one specifically pulled for you." I came up to his desk and felt my smile drop. It was a hit man mission. But it was on Panda and FourZero, apparently having hacked into someones bank account. I shook my head.

"Sorry Bryce, but I can't take this one." He cocked an eyebrow before his face melted into realization.

"Your friends with them too?" He ran his hands over his face. "Shit, I'm sorry Hou- I mean BloodyRose." He was still getting used to the change of my name. "I forgot that the BBS was friends with them." I shook my head.

"It's fine. I just don't want anything bad to come to them." He nodded his head.

"Well, I don't really have anything else, so maybe we should try again within a week." I nodded, and turned to leave. Then the sound of the door being thrown open came from the main room. Bryce was up and walking out with me. I froze and held my breath. Standing there was Kryoz and Smiity. They both turned to look at Bryce as I casually walked with him towards the door. Kryoz stepped in my path as Smiity walked up to Bryce. I looked up at him as they started talking. Kryoz watched me as I stepped past him and slowly walked to the door. I heard a 'who's the kid who was in your office?'. Bryce gave them my new name. I could feel Kryoz whirl to me as I left the bar. And that's when I ran. I heard Smiity behind me. I haven't had to run in so long. But I could feel myself losing him. I went around a corner and skidded into Kryoz's chest. How the hell did he get ahead of me so fast? He must have taken the alleys.

His hands grabbed onto my arms, and I struggled in his grip.

"Hound." He called me. I froze and looked to him. He knew me right away by that name. "Why are you running?" He was concerned. I stopped struggling, and he released my arms, moving his hands to cup my cheeks. "Why are you running?" He lifted my bandanna off my face, and I let him brush his thumb against the scar under my eye.

"Because I have no clue what can happen." I said quietly. "For three months, they dumped chemicals into me. I have no clue what can happen." I let the tears fall. His eyes were lined with silver. He clutched me him.

"Do you have any clue how scared I was. You jumped off a fucking balcony and disappeared. I don't care if we're put in danger. I don't want to lose you." I looked up a to him.

"Kryoz, I-."

"I love you too much to lose you again." My eyes widened in surprise, before relaxing into a sad stare. He... did he say he loved me? Before I could ask him, he closed the gap between us. His lips were soft against mine. They seemed to fit together like missing puzzle pieces. I wrapped my arms around him and returned the kiss. He pulled away too soon. "It doesn't matter what they did to you. We could help you more than you can on your own." My lips wobbled, and I finally collapsed into his embrace.

" I guess your right." I mumbled, sad smile on my face. He sighed and took my hand, walking me back towards wherever he wanted to go.

"Where'd you come up with that name." He was referring to BloodyRose.

"It was a nickname I gave to a child who was stuck with me. We... we had grown quite close. I had promised I wouldn't let her die off. So, I planned to go by BloodyRoss until I felt safe enough to return." He squeezed my hand, and I returned it.

"Well, it's safe enough for you to return."

And he was right. It had been a month since they had gotten me back from running off. It had been five months since I was last with the HDMP. And nothing occurred. The only thing that got to me were my nightmares of being strapped down. But Kryoz was there to comfort me when I woke up drenched in sweat. He was there to kiss my brow and lull me back to sleep. I was still with the BBS, but I moved in with Smiity and them now. And I would stay with them. I would participate in their heists. And I would stay with them, until the day I died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't hate me my Hellhounds. But it's done. After how long of work and writing, I have finished this book. But to those of you who want more fanfics, don't worry. Within some period of time, I will have started a new fanfic, which will be called 'Hybrid Teen'. So, until then,

Remember,

Stay strong,

Stay happy,

Continue to howl and I will see you all in Hybrid Teen.

~*^Scorch^*~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 3.2K 18
YANDERE GLITCH X READER Vesity, an online world, made to replace the useless outside world no one cared for any longer. Vesity is home to everything...
324 37 34
When she was born her mother knew she wasn't normal. Her mother's family itself wasn't normal. She feared that her beloved daughter carried the gene...
4.6K 429 98
TRIGGER WARNINGS: - Descriptions of graphic blood and gore - Strong language - Sexual themes - Descriptions of physical and psychological torture - T...
4.4K 177 31
Y/n is one of the failed experiment of the Los Santos Human Experimentation Group (or LSHE) that survived from the side effects of the experiment and...