Angels and Demons (Overlord x...

By nicoshade

discontinued «WELCOME TO YGGDRASIL!» ----this is the last thing Kirito hears before he wakes up alone in a my... More

PT1, ACT 1: Resurgence of Legends
PT1, ACT 2: Brethren
PT 1, ACT 3: Harsh Reality
PT 1, ACT 4: Afterlife
PT1, ACT 5: Earthquake
PT1, ACT 6: Fear
PT1, ACT 7: A Turning Point, ONE
PT1, ACT 8: EX, Whereabouts
PT1, ACT 9: Shadow vs. Light, Fire vs. Ice
PT 1, ACT 10: Ruined Memories I
PT 1, ACT 11: A New Morning
PT 2, ACT 1: Adventurer's Guild
PT 2, ACT 2: Dark Warrior
PT 2, ACT 3: Intersection

Notice • Introduction

3.6K 32 8
By nicoshade

This story is currently being rewritten — thank you all for your support! Since Overlord's coming to S3 and SAO to Alicization in the anime, I guess I'll come back to this.

So, as you might be able to tell from the title this is a Sword Art Online and Overlord crossover, with numerous characters interacting with each other in friendships and hostility.

Alice and Eugeo from SAO's Alicization will be making their appearances, as well as a few of my original characters.

I do not own any of the characters, worlds, etc in this fanfiction.

I really hope you enjoy—!!!

*

(Vulgar languages and suggestive materials in this story. But if you've read/seen Overlord you'd know better than approach its fanfictions without anticipating some.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 526 13
Kirito and I collapse out of breath, the sign above us screams 'Winner' as he defeated the boss of floor 11. "We did it." I say in between breaths...
3.3K 170 9
The primary cast of Isekai Quartet find themselves in yet another new world. A botched summoning in another world goes berserk and the entire class...
2.3K 80 4
The floating castle of Aincrad is a wonderful place. It's filled with people and monsters who were designed for others to enjoy, to fulfil the desir...
72.5K 1.3K 40
(U/N) cleared the SAO but at what cost? He lost three people who he cared about, two have died and he can't find the other one in the real world. Wha...