PLAYING DIRTY WITH MR.BILLION...

By littledamselintown

Once upon a time there was a billionaire,who was being played but is it that easy to play dirty with Mr.Billi... More

CHARACTERS
Abstract
Chapter 1:The beginning
Chapter 2: Confession?
Chapter 3: Coeur Brisé
Chapter 4: Be my very personal assistant!
Chapter 6: Jealousy?
Chapter 7: A Kiss led to realisation!
Chapter 8:Left alone!
Chapter 9: I LOVE YOU...GOD DAMN IT!
Chapter 10 : A start to new life.
Chapter 11: The New Found Love!
Chapter:12 Love without jealousy..impossible!
Chapter 13:Difficult times.
Chapter 14:Love-sick Brains
Chapter 15: Manish Uncle?
Chapter 16:Something Good Happened

Chapter 5: Then vacate my place!

6.7K 775 231
By littledamselintown

Morning 8:15 am.

"You are ten minutes late Miss Murthy!" Without raising his eyes from the laptop screen Mr.Malhotra spoke in an anger laced tone and I fidgeted with my bag nervously.

"Actually appa got seriously ill last night so....."Before I could state reason of me being late he shut the laptop screen with thud,apparently shutting me.

"I don't care if your appa die or live!I want you here at 8:00 am sharp!" He sneered recklessly and I felt a sharp pain in my heart.How ruthless he has turned or he was already,perhaps.

"I'll get you coffee sir!"I staggered with low eyes and without listening to his answer I came out from his cabin.

What the hell he thinks of himself!How dare he say like that about appa! Who the hell is he after all to say like that!

I walked into pantry blabbering angrily.

"Ohoo jhansi ki rani kia haal hai!"Zain who was enjoying angry traces on my face chirped while making himself a cup of tea.

"Nothing new!"I hang my bag on wall hook and grabbed an apron before marching towards coffee maker.

"Lagta hai boss ne subah subah hi dho daala!"He murmured while pouring his tea in the cup from kettle and I looked at him with the corner of my eyes,threatening him to stay mum.

"Ohk Fine!Stop scaring me!"He widened his eyes and kept a hand on his heart.I gave him a bored look and he chuckled to which I remained forlorn and poured the just prepared coffee in the mug.

"Come on! Why are you so upset larki?I told you ya that don't take him serious!"He squeezed a smile at me and I smiled meekly in return.

"I think it's getting late!That monster won't leave me!"I widened my eyes sarcastically before rolling them at last before moving out from pantry.

"Monster uhh? Great going !"He giggled from behind and I raised my thumb up at him without turning.

"Coffee sir!"Without knocking the door I entered into his cabin and slammed that coffee filled mug on his desk.He stopped talking on his phone and looked at that slammed cup and then at me,not so lovingly.

"I'm going to my cabin! You can call me if you need some help!"Speaking straightly I turned to exit his cabin when he ordered from behind, "Stop!" 

"Yes! Oh no Mr.Dev it's completely fine!I shall meet you tonight at your place!"

"Who is the boss over here?You or me?"After ending his conversation he asked sarcastically,standing up from chair. 

I turned and gave him a careless look,instigating him more.

"Don't give me this type of attitude Miss Murthy!"He threatened coming closer to me and I squeezed my brows at him before rolling my eyes. "Listen sir it would be better if you give me some work instead of  fighting with me!"I gave him a bored tired look and believe me his eyes turned irony hard,glaring at me with the all he could.

"You want to do work right?"He asked with pursed lips and I gave him a positive signal through my sarcastic eyes.

"Fine!"He turned back and picked up a pile of file from his desk and thumped it in my hands with a jerk.I stumbled on my place due to sudden weight,my jaw dropped down to floor.

"Correction of errors!"He gestured me towards files with a smirk and I pursed my lips angrily before stomping towards door.

When I was so close to the door,the door sprang open hitting me and I doddered back. "Aaaahh!"I screamed on the top of my voice as all files fell from my hand and my body leaned backwards.

But my back didn't touch the floor instead two comfy arms were wrapped around my stomach and waist saving me from falling.

I opened my eyes and they settled in those loving deep brown eyes automatically.The eyes which were so sharp a minute back were now so soft,so dense.

"When will you stop falling?Aur kitna giro gi tum?"He whispered venomously and I control the urge to cry.A girl can abide anything but when a question is raised on her character,it breaks her soul.

"Stop catching me then Mr.Malhotra!Why don't you just leave me!"I whispered sternly with traces of hurt in my tone and he looked at me with evil eyes before removing his arms from my waist.

"Aaaoo! Aiyappa!"I shrieked holding my back and then looked up at him angrily.He gave me a sophisticated smirky smile "Left you!" I clenched my jaws before standing up from floor agitatedly.

Collecting all files I walked out of his cabin not before glaring at that smirking man who had opened the door so recklessly. 

1:00 pm.

"Done sir!"After working continuously for 5 hours I rectified all mistakes in these dozens of files and now I was standing arrogantly in front of my boss who looked currently busy with his Mac book.

He raised his eyes up at me and then at door behind.

"Do you have any problem in knocking the door?"He asked sarcastically and I looked here and there totally ignoring his question.

"If from next time...."Before he could threaten me I exclaimed with a sweetest smile, "It's lunch time! What would you like to have sir?"

He gave me a don't-play-with-me-or-else look but I continued to smile at him. 

"The lunch you have brought with you!"Closing his Mac book he smiled sweetly at me and my smile vanished instantly.

"Kyon ji?Thats my food!"I scowled exasperatedly and he pointed both his elbows on the table,joining his palms he kept his chin on them and spoke, "Then vacate my  place!" 

I felt my breaths going harsh.My palm abruptly clutched the cutter from the pencil holder kept on his desk.

No Nandani! Calm down! Calm down! 

"So? Kiya socha?"He eyed the cutter and then smiled at me.

"I'll get you my tiffin sir!"Hiding my clenched teeth behind that fake tight smile I threw that cutter on his desk and marched out from his cabin.A whisper like chuckle was something I heard from behind.

"Hey!" As I was about to open my cabin door Zain came from nowhere suddenly. 

Looking at my puffed cheeks he raised his brows, "Now what happened?"

"That monster wants to eat my lunch!" I literally cried angrily and Zain looked at me with amused eyes before muttering, "Arey don't worry! Let him eat your lunch we'll go out somewhere!"

"No! It's fine I'll buy something from the canteen!" I spoke sadly and entered into my cabin.

"God! Why are you so stubborn girl! Ohk fine it's a treat from my side! A treat for our new friendship!" He cheered  and I looked at him plainly before my lips curved into a grin.

"Fine ! I'll be back in two!"I clicked my finger excitedly and he chuckled.

Fishing out tiffin from my bag I walked briskly towards Mr.Malhotra's cabin.

"Sirrr!"I zoomed inside with the tifin,unfortunately colliding with the employee who was standing before sir's desk.
That employee fell on the table ahead making my eyes wide.

I bit my tongue and then palmed my mouth.I heard raspy breaths but I kept my eyes on the ceiling above knowing who was glaring at me.

Aiyappa bachao!

"Are you crazy?"That employee turned and spatted on my face but I kept my gaze upwards only.

Aiyappa!!

"Ashok! Meet me after lunch!"I heard Mr.Malhotra's dangerous tone and literally my little heart started jumping in my chest. 

"Main bhi apko lunch k baad milti hn!"Speaking hastily I kept that tiffin on his disheveled desk and followed Ashok who was exiting the room.

"Wait!"He growled from behind and I shut my eyes,cursing him silently in my breath.

"Have lunch with me!"

"What?"I literally shouted after turning towards him.

"I said have lunch with me! What's so confusing there?" He spoke nonchalantly as if it wasn't a big deal. A sly smile was on his lips.

"No!" I declared and turned to open the door when his words peeped in my ears, "Then vacate my place!"

Closing my eyes I huffed a shallow breath and then turn towards him again.He gave me his signature dirty smirk and in return I gave him a plain yet angry look.

"Let's eat!" He exclaimed picking up tiffin from his table and walked towards  his accommodation room which was connected from his cabin.

Kia karoon! Bhaag jaon?

The twinkling idea just erupted in my mind and before I could even smile at my intelligence I heard, "Miss.Murthy!" 

"Aiyappa! Where I'm stuck!"Slapping earth beneath my foot whining,I took feeble steps towards him. 

"Hmm Yummy!" He closed his eyes as soon as his taste buds felt the aromatic taste of my handmade idli.

From past fifteen minutes I was sitting on the chair Infront of him and he was filling his stomach.Not for once too he asked me to eat.I gulped back the water which had accumulated in my mouth seeing him devouring my lunch so deliciously.

Aiyappa! Are you seeing what's he doing with your devotee?

"Wese Miss.Murthy!Khana acha bna leti ho!Kal se ghar pe aajana breakfast bnane k liye!"He spoke casually while eating,slamming me out of my complaining session to Aiyappa.

I looked at him with unbelievable eyes before snarling,
"I'm your PA not your maid!"

"Then vacate...!"Before he could play his card a sluttish voice reached us, "Manik!"

We looked at each other recognising the voice and soon her steps entered into the accommodation room.

"Oh Manik! I missed you so much!" Aliya came and without giving time to Mr.Malhotra she bent down and hugged him.I averted my eyes as Mr.Malhotra too wrapped his arms around her bare waist after looking at me with the corner of his eyes.

Why is it effecting you Nandani?They are engaged!

"What is this bitch doing here?"Moving back from hug her eyes fell on me and she shouted making me shiver on my place.

"She?She is my new PA!"Mr.Malhotra replied smilingly while eyeing me and Aliya frowned at my sight.

"But why...."Before she could ask something Mr.Malhotra clutched her wrist making her fall in his laps.

She looked at him with a sluttish smile and Mr.Malhotra traced his knuckles on her cheek.
"She is not that important that we should talk about her!Let us concentrate on us!"He whispered huskily going close to her lips and my eyes tear-up for God knows why.

"Hey you bitch! Get out from here!"Aliya turned her face at me and I stood up with a jerk.A tear fell from my eyes and Mr.Malhotra looked at me.A kind of emotion flashed in his eyes but I chose to ignore it and ran out from there.

Going into my cabin I thumped on my chair and rested my head on the desk infront,crying bitterly.

Why does it hurt so much?Main..kyon mr.Malhotra ko kisi aur k sath nhi dekh sakti! Why ? Kyon Aiyappa ?

"Because you love me!"

My head shot up at the source and my eyes widened seeing him standing in my cabin.

......

NEW WANDERER!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 7.8K 15
A sequel to Maine Pighladya Patharon ko Ek Tera Dil Pighalta Nhi-:)Those of you which haven't read it yet then run and read it fast! ~~Thora sa pya...
394K 31.9K 39
**WATTPADINDIA FEATURED STORY** What happens when you loose your "HOPE" Do you move on..without fighting.. Or Do you...
457K 30.3K 63
[Unedited] [HIGHEST RANK: #23 in FANFICTION as on 16/05/2017] What happens when OBSESSION crosses all the limits of SANITY..sometimes it destroys EVE...
99.2K 8.7K 37
The beautiful cover is made by @AutumnHymns. Nandini Murty - One of the best Bollywood singer with an aim of spreading I pop overall the world. She...