The Key

By alonesoul_2019

it all started with the night , Thapki , national security officer with whom life has been too hard, the girl... More

Prologue
shocker
Kill her
Staying with him

Shot

110 19 25
By alonesoul_2019

Thapki and jefferey reached home. The two entered their apartment drenched in exhaustion.

jefferey : Baby !! come here....sit..(pointing at his lap)

Thapki snaked through the room and positioned her buttocks on his lap. Jefferey kissed her cheek and she rested her head on his hairy chest drawing cirlcles amidst the small hair.

He killed the silence inhabbiting the room , sitting upright making thapki groan but for the moment he bypassed that and continued,

jefferey : Darlo , what's going on ? i mean how come you ended up in all these things...?

Thapki : actually, (reluctant sigh) when you left for your office this morning dad 's pet called me up inviting me for a meeting and i couldn't help but visit him then i received call from zeeshan sir asking me to go vetron hospital as P.M. sir has been brutally murdered. And there idk how but my DNA matched with assasin's DNA and Bihaan pandey accused me of killing him throwing me behind the bars.

Jeffery (startled): what Bihaan pandey..but he only helped me getting you out...well i guess someone's framing you...

Thapki : hmmm...maybe but i m not scared as long as you hold my hand all these fears can not even stand.

Jeffrey : ohk Now you go and get ready...i mean i am going to
Mr. kapoor's house, party is there only the saloon girls might be here any moment i'll send a car for you ohk ?

Thapki nodded and pecked his lips before he disappeared. his retreating image blended with the darkness.

Thapki peeled off her clothes and pelted herself on the king sized bed in her bikini. The bed reacted treating her body with a bounce.

She closed her eyes pondering and recalling every mishappening right from the early morning phone call. Her cell germed to life , vibrating. Thapki forced her lids to part and recived the call.

Thapki : hello vani here..

Bihaan : Mrs. Archer i need to see you...

Thapki : From where did you get that?

Bihaan : got what ?

Thapki : my number....

Bihaan : oh fish !! have you gone nuts? you are asking me such stupid things ik everything about you right ftom your clothes size to your email's passkey.

Thapki : whaaaaaaaaattttt ?????

She felt dejected. The anger in her fountained gobbeling on her senses. She disconnected the call throwing her phone to break it into fragments.

Bihaan : hello...hellooo....damn it she just disconnected.

Thapki : how dare he ? i will kill you bihaan....kill you........

The bell rung disturbing thapki , she rushed for the door and as she unlocked it two beautiful shapes materialized.

Sheena : you're sexy af !!

Maira : hotttt !!! pretty....

Thapki bloomed going all crimson as the two girls piquered her brain with realisation. She in a jiffy draped herself with a duvet.

Thapki stumbled as she gushed,

Thapki : y...you ttwo.. ?

Sheena : i am sheena and she's Maira jeff appointed us to cook you up...

Maira chuckeled while thapki gave them her best deadpan look.

Thapki : oh i see you mean saloon girls ?...please come..this way...

Maira : lil officer now just remove this...(snatching her duvet) cool....sheena....

Sheena : yeah....

Sheena pushed thapki making her front concile with the bed while she setteled on her hips. She unfastened the knots causing her bra to slip. Then oiled her palms with a lotion and massaged thapki's back. She applied foundation , toner and compact on her back.

Maira helped sheena getting off her and then they lifted thapki up ignoring her voilation to be half naked before them. Sheena lubricated her breasts and cleavage while thapki shuddered in mortification. The Air conditioner fanned her breasts , to which her nippels hardened. Sheena worked her meticulous fingers over her body plucking out hairs from her arms , between her breasts , thighs etc.

Maira : do you want vaxing there too??

Thapki : nooooo thanks....

Maira : here's your dress....do you like it ?

Thapki gaped at green satin gown which flickered , her eyes shimmered expressing her happiness , the words froze in her throat.

Thapki : beautiful !! is this for me ?

Maira : sheena put her in this...

Sheena helped thapki wear the gown and teid her hair in a bun and then touched her face with the weapons the two carried with them.

Sheena : you look bedazzeling...

Maira : muaahhh !! simply stunning !! seductive....

Thapki flushed at the reamarks...waiting to ensorcell her husband asap. Before leaving the room she gazed at her reflection , reddening.

Maira : the car is waiting downstairs jeff has sended an Audi for you darling...

Thapki : whattttt ?

The stupefaction captured her voice. This was something she never expected. An audi ? they were undoubtedly wealthy but showing off was not jeffrey thing.

Sheena : See you at the venue you are suppose to be there in the car alone according to his directions...

Maira : yeah come sweety we should leave....Meet you in the party Mrs. jefferey.

Thapki waved at them as the two desolated her. She locked her apartment which was password protected and headed for the elevator.

Thapki carried herself , and finally placed her frail body in the admirable 4 wheels waiting for her.

Driver : Mam , (handeling her a gift box) this is the first gift , there will be 5 redlights which we will be crossing and sir has instructed to give you your presents at each red light.

Thapki sensed tears gripping her perfectly lined eyes. How can somone be this devoted ? This was the moment she lived and died. Suddenly guilt came to take its toll on her. She did not buy anything for him. Thapki unpacked the box and a beautiful sketch of her gazed back , accompanied with a diamond neck peice.

The engine roared and the car thrusted forward. In the similar manner she received all her presents consisting of jewells and roses. Finally she was at the venue and much to her astonishment the media With their camera lights growling greeted her and a man's familiar head in blue tuxedo hopped up. she stepped down and there he was her man in blue. This beautiful craftpeice belongrd to her she owned his heart and deep green orbs.
Thapki smiled at him pouring her love in that one curvature. The girls came and sprinkled roses over her as she walked in the balnket of cameralights with the roses fondeling her skin , on the smooth velvet red carpet.

The moment she reached her prince charming she felt her feets leaving the ground and swinging in the air. A strong set of arms was curled around her waist , and a green pair gawped at her.

Jeffery : You look mouthwateringly sexy.....tonight i want to be inside you Mrs. Archer.

Thapki was taken aback initially and then pecked his lips , winking.

Thapki : for what you have done for me you deserve it...presents were arrestingly glorious...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

party was blown away by the songs and with the flood of renowned personalities. A photographer had thapki with him since half an hour to prepare a bridal collection and thapki cooperated.

Thapki wasn't used to such stuff this was pissing her off. Standing their like a statue and posing with the guests she did not even knew them except her friend shivani and Abhay. The two worked with her in the SCA.

Since , her arrival this was the first genuine smile she wore.

And next in the focus were Maira and shradha. Thapki & shradha were not on good terms and her presence was a bad news that  would  Kk be coming too ? But , for the day she wanted to put all these things off her tiny head and posed with the two faking her most practiced curve ,

Shradha : congragulations Mrs. archer...you look stunning in green...well excuse me....

Thapki : thankyou...pet...(coldly)

Shradha grimaced at her but understanding the importance of the night she overpassrd her lingo.

Shradha : you are a kidoo..cattt...excuse please...

The moment shradha left zeeshan arrived in black ,

zeeshan : vani....

Thapki : sir...thank you so much you came...

Zeeshan : we have to talk....its urgent..

Thapki almost cussed her fate for again ruining her happiness. The day has been already shitty and god wasn't satiated he wanted more of her. 'Then the war is on' she muttered to herself.

Thapki : yes sir....

Before zeeshan could proceed jeffrey showed up.

jefferey : sorry today she's not your employee excuse us... ( unartistically)

Thapki : what was that ? ( frowning)

Jeffrey : he just can not talk business in here....

Thapki : you know what just...leave me this was so mindless of u to talk to him like that...

jeffrey : See just close this topic here...this is 'us' day...

Bihaan : which i would like to interupt...

Thapki & jeffrey turned around receiving the most awful sight... ' The Bihaan Pandey '. Thapki gaped at him. He slayed in that suit of his. Today jeffrey had a tough competitor to deal with. She quickly pushed away the thoughts and yelled at her heart.

Bihaan (handeling them a bouqet) : You two complement each other...

Thapki : Mister. Thank you but u do not belong here...in fact you don't belong anywhere except assylum

Jeffrey : vani..behave youself he's the guest...i invited him

Thapki : whatever....

Bihaan : anyway you look spectacular...

Thapki : thank you....and you look just the opposite..

Bihaan : han maybe that's why you were staring at me...lovingly..when i came...

Thapki squinted at his remark. she pouted angrily at him while jeffrey began ,

jeffrey : Mr. pandey would you mind a drink with me ?

Bihaan : No one can mind a drink we can only have...

Jeffrey chuckled and thapki carried on darting him with her miffed faces and expressions.

Thapki : bloody lamer....

Jeffrey : vani..please...he's our guest...

Thapki : fine (throwing her hands in air) then i am leaving...

Bihaan (waving) : bbye...i hope i don't see you again..(calling behind her)

jeffrey : why you two behave as Tom & jerry...

Bihaan : she's Tom then and i Jerry because jerry is brainy..and she is dopey...

Jefferey : ahaa !! Mr pandey she's flawless....and smart , she's just like a nubile starlet..

Thapki was engrossed in chit chatting with her freinds and colleagues while Bihaan was analysing everything around. Jeffrey was severely inebriated. Bihaan smirked and advertently carried jeffrey into a room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

zeeshan somehow got hold of thapki and was about to tell her the most important secret of her life , which had the strength of eradicating her existance. But , before he could speak Jeffrey appeared , cupping thapki's shoulder and then pecked her cheek.
Thapki felt something different as if its not his lips but someone else's yet they comforted her more than jeffrey's does.

Maira : gyzz you should dance...i mean its your anniversary...come on people cheers for them...(glasses striking against each other) it is imcumbent upon you two to dance...a sexy , tempting , fetching and yes ofc elfin performance.

Thapki was horribly reddened. She tried to smile hiding her blush. Jeffrey went down on his knees offering her for a dance. Thapki placed her palm in his and there was some sort of instinct propogating in her , which told her that this partnership is for lifetime. Their hands will remain like this until they're alive and she grinned asininely to herself to which jeffrey eyed her , confused. She was nonplussed by her innvervoice's openly expressed admiration of their chemistry.
Jeffrey with her hand adhered to his rattled to the stage. He interlocked his fingers with hers in air , elbow flexed. His arm curled around her waist and thapki's hand was resting on his muscular shoulder.

Thapki : btw you wearing a ball mask nd i don't have one so if we'll dance don't you think i should also have one for me ?

jeffrey shooked his head pulling her close to him. Thapki felt a bit weird due to his antics but still smiled.

Maira ( shouting ) : jeff would you be okay with a hindi song ? as in bollywood ik you don't know hindi but you just have to feel the song. Or you want english ?

jeffrey signalled her with a thumbs up and a wink and she retailiated with similar gesture and the song started.

Dekha hazaron dafa apko ,
fir bekrari kaisi hai ,
sambhale smbhalta nhi ye dil
kuch apme bat aisi hai,

He twirled her around the stage and then the two matched each other's footsteps.

lekr ijazat ab apse
saansein ye ati jati hain ,
dhunde se milte nhi hai hum,
bas ap hi ap baki hai ,

He lifted her and spinned while she chuckled. He placed her down and back hugged her and thapki hummed the tune.

Pal bhar na doori sahe apse,
betabian ye kuch or hai ,

He faced her and their lips met , thapki felt a unfamiliar spark . Her south muscles excited as their tounges danced in synchrony. She could feel herself growing wet already. Jeffrey has kissed her n no. of times but today it was something unusal she never felt this before. The public hooted as the adored couple smooched.

Hum door hoke bhi pas hai,
nazdikian ye kuch or hai.

Dekha hazaro dafa apko
fir bekrari kaisi hai ,

sambhale smbhalta nhi ye dil,
kuch pyar me bat aisi hai,
aagosh me hai jo apke aisa
sukoon or paein khaan,
ankhe hme ye ras aa gai ab hm yha
se jaein khan ,

Dekha hazara dafa apko fir
bekrari kesi hai ,
smbhale smbhalta nhi ye dil
kuch pyar me bat aisi hai.

jeffrey embraced thapki suddenly moving sidewards in a periodic fashion .
hmm..hmmm.hmm..
bekarari kaisi hai..
hmm..hmm..hmm.
kuch pyar me bat aisi hai..

In the dim darkness of the hall a mystical figure emerged and suddenly Thapki's partner was terror stricken as a reflection in resemblance to revolver loomed.

Thapki was hardly aware of the happenings around her. She wanted to douse deep in his fragrance . His chest hair caressed her face and she gulped in his aroma. His cologne.

He eyed Maira conveying her something to which she nodded sternly.

The hall was suddenly sunken in darkness. Thapki found herself snared in fulginous trap. The only source of light in the room was the moonlight which filtered through the curtains. Thapki stopped at her spot as she felt the loss of touch , she clinged onto emptiness in the air . Panic within her started brewing clutching her heart. Her breathing doubled up. Though thapki's trainig as an officer has imbued her with a sense of bravery yet for the first time she felt scared , scared of this infernal web. Thapki wheeled across the stage slowly and rustling of clothes nearby froze her. She sensed her makeup melting and smudging as the sweat setteled over her glistened , shimmery face. Thapki took another step forward and *sssshh* a silencer plated gun groaned throwing bullet to meet thapki's stomach. Thapki felt a surging pain desolving her . It was going bleak all bleak everything was falling on her she sensed herself dying. Her memories with her mother , jeffrey and the most unexpected Bihhan pandey too came to see her off. Thapki for the moment lived actually died in cimmerian isolation in a decaying world. The dusk grappeled her . She tried to scream , speak but the words refused to rise and sleep was seeding. The last Vani archer felt was being dragged.

Hello all , so here's the next part and i am dissspointed which means i might stop writing still a hopeless request from you all ,

vote and comment.

No target for this episode.
lots of love to the regular feedbackers and lovers....thanks for support and trust me i m dissapointed with the minute ffedback in comparison to reads.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.3K 34
I love you, Alara! My love for you knows no bounds-I would sacrifice everything for you!! ...
12.8K 551 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
141K 15.1K 46
"I will definitely help you in finding the murder mystery of Varna. Hariharan. I promise I will help you..." why can't Manik leave me to myself. I kn...
244K 17.3K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...