CreepyPastas X Reader

By JRich_2832

Laughing Jack? BEN Drowned? Eyeless Jack? Masky and Hoodie? I got them all! ***I'll be taking ANY requests... More

Laughing Jack X Reader
Jeff the Killer X Reader
Smexy x Reader (Lemon)
Masky X Reader X Hoodie
Eyeless Jack X Reader (Lemon)
BEN Drowned X Reader
Bloody Painter X Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman X Reader (Becoming a Proxy)
Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon)
Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon) Part Two
Smexy x Reader
Ticci Toby X Reader
Please Help!
Puppeteer X Reader
Puppeteer X Reader: Part Two
Laughing Jack X Reader (Lemon): Part Three
Yandere!Jason the Toy Maker X Tied up!Reader
Ticci Toby X Reader (Part Two)
Tsundere!Homicidal Liu X Shy!Reader

Jeff the Killer X Reader X Ben Drowned (Lemon)

10.4K 108 250
By JRich_2832

     Being part of the creepypasta group was the best thing that has happened to you. Being in Slenderman's mansion meant the world to you. You've met all of the creepypastas, including Jeff the killer and Ben Drowned. You actually had a secret crush on both of them for a while now.

     Every time you were around them, your heart would beat right out of your chest. You've kept your cool for a long time, but you knew you couldn't keep it up anymore. You would have to tell them how you felt sooner or later...

•••

      You woke up to someone knocking at your door. You got up and hopped out of your bed. You walked over to the door and opened it. To your surprise, Jeff stood there. His white skin and that smile carved into his mouth.

     "(Y/N), Slendy put us on another mission together," Jeff stated. You stood there, trying to find the courage to speak.

     "O-Oh okay," you stuttered. Jeff smirked at you.

     "I'll give you an hour to get ready," he stated as he then walked away.

     'Another mission?' You thought, 'I barely survived the last one with him. How will I control myself around him?'

     You sighed as you then began to get ready. You took a quick shower. You then fixed your hair the way you usually do it.

     You grabbed some comfortable clothes and put them on. You decided to go with black, because you would probably be sneaking in the dark. The black would help you blend in with the shadows.

      Suddenly, Jeff came into your room. You quickly put on some comfortable shoes. Something that would help you climb into windows and all that.

     "I'm ready!" you shouted. He shook his head.

     "Come on then, I don't want to disappoint Slendy," Jeff says. You nod as you quickly run to him. You two then go downstairs, where Slenderman is waiting.

     "Children, I've been waiting for both of you. I need you two to retrieve a human by the name of Liam Smith. I want you to kill him without making a mess. If you make a mess, then you will have to clean it up. I don't want the police to get involved either. Just kill him and come back after you two are done with it," Slenderman's voice boomed in your head. You looked over at Jeff who was squinting at Slenderman.

     "Why are you asking us to do this in the first place? Who is this guy and why don't you just have your proxies to do it?" Jeff asks, looking up at the tall creature. You look back at Slenderman.

     "My proxies are on an important mission. I need this guy dead, so you two will have to do," Slenderman replies, his voice booming in your head. You look at Jeff as he looks at you and shrugs.

     "Okay, then. We're on it," Jeff says. We then suddenly hear footsteps run up to us. It was Ben.

     "I'll come too!" Ben exclaims. Jeff looks at him, his face full of anger.

     "No! You will stay here! (Y/N) and I will go alone!" Jeff yelled. Ben frowned.

     "No, I will not stay here! I will come along and help you too!" Ben yelled, his voice even louder than Jeff's.

     "No! You're staying here!"

     "No! I'm going!"

     "No!"

     "Yes!"

     "No!"

     "Yes-"

     "Enough!" Slenderman yells, his voice echoing through your head, "Ben will go as well and that's final!"

     You look over at Ben as he smiles widely. Then, over at Jeff. He looked angry. Jeff grabbed your hand and then dragged you outside of the mansion, toward the woods as Ben followed.

     Now you had both of them coming with you? Why does things like this happen to you? You knew you weren't going to be able to control yourself around both of them. One, maybe, but two?

     You suddenly feel Ben wrap his arm around you. You look over at him, his red pupils looking at you.

     "How are you, (Y/N)?" He asks.

     "I'm fine, th-thanks for asking," you reply, stuttering a little. He chuckles a little to himself.

     "You're not at least a little nervous being with Jeff and I?" He asks, getting closer to your face.

      "N-No, not at all," you reply, feeling the lie slip from your mouth. Ben continues to get in your face.

     "Ben! Leave (Y/N) alone!" Jeff yells. Ben looks over at Jeff and then smiles.

      "Yes, mother," Ben replies as he then steps away from you. You look over at Jeff, who is angry. You could see the smoke coming from his ears and the fire in his eyes.

      "SHUT UP, BEN!!" Jeff yells. Ben giggles to himself.

      "No," Ben quietly replies. Jeff growls.

      "UGH! YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" Jeff yells as Ben starts laughing.

      "Stop it, you two. We have a mission that needs to be completed," you join in. They look at you and then at each other.

      "Fine," Ben replies as he then stays quiet. Jeff does the same.

      You three stay silent for a while, until you came up to the house with a gate that had "L. Smith" engraved on it. You look at Jeff and Ben.

      "This has to be it," Jeff states.

      "Damn, this house is huge! How are we ever going to find our guy?" Ben asks. Jeff places his hand on your shoulder.

       "We'll have to split up," Jeff says, "and we have to be sneaky about it."

      You nod as you then begin your way toward the house. Jeff and Ben go in different directions. You make your way to an open window. How convenient?

       You enter the window and then quietly look around. You seemed to be in a guest bedroom. You quietly made your way out of the room and into a huge hallway. You slowly walked down the hallway, looking into every room. Where is this Liam guy?

       You stop as you then feel a hand on your shoulder. You quickly turn around to see that it's just Ben. He smiled at you.

       "How's the hunting coming along?" He asks, quietly. You shake your head.

      "Not good," you reply, "I can't find what room our target is in." Ben continues to smile at you.

      "Well, I'm off. Just wanted to see how you were doing," Ben whispers as he then walks away. You shake your head as you then continue to look for the target.

     You enter a room that has the lights on. You look around and don't see anyone. You are then suddenly attacked by someone. You fall to the ground as they are on top of you.

     It's a man, maybe in his late fifties. He wrapped both of his hands around your neck.

     "Who do you work for? Is it that creature I'm after? The one that made all the kids disappear? Tell me!" He demanded. He began to squeeze harder. You started struggling for air.

     You pulled out knife and then paused. You remembered what Slenderman said. No mess. You turned the knife and hit him with the handle. He got off of you, surprised. You then pounced on him.

      You wrapped your hands around his neck, squeezing. You then twisted and heard a loud and muffled crack. His body stoped squirming and then stayed still. He was dead.

     You get off of him and then stand up, rubbing your neck. Jeff and Ben walk in. They see the body and then look at you.

     "Was that our guy?" Jeff asked. You nodded.

     "By what he asked me, I'm going to assume yes," you reply. He nods as he then walks toward you.

      "That was a pretty good job you did," Jeff says.

     "Pretty good?" Ben questions, "(Y/N) did an awesome fucking job!" You smile as you then rub the back of your neck.

     "Th-Thanks Ben," you sheepishly reply. Ben looks at you and smiles even more.

•••

     You three get rid of the body and then walk back to the mansion. Once you got there, you walked to your room. You had to change into something more comfortable.

     Before you could change, Jeff walks into your room. You didn't hear him knock or anything.

     "Don't you ever knock?" You ask, "what if I was in the middle of changing?" He smirks.

     "I'd consider myself lucky, then," he replies. You look at him and give him a look.

     "Wh-What's that s-supposed to mean?" You ask. He takes a couple of steps closer to you.

     "I think you know," he says as he then suddenly kisses you. You're taken back by this. You push him away, touching your lips.

     "J-Jeff, where is this c-coming from?" You ask, looking at him in confusion.

     "When I saw you standing over that dead body, it... sorta turned me on," he admitted. You look at him as he looks back at you.

     "It turned you on?" You ask. He nods as he takes a step toward you. You look up at him, staring at his lips. You quickly kiss him. Your lips touching his. You wrap your arms around his neck.

      There you were, kissing Jeff. It seemed like a dream. You never thought that this would ever happen. Could it get any better?

     "Hey, (Y/N), I- Jeff?" Ben asks as he stands, watching you two kiss. You let go, looking at Ben.

     "Ben, get out of here. (Y/N) and I are kinda in the middle of something," Jeff demands, waiting for Ben to leave.

     "I'm not going anywhere," Ben replies, "Not until I've shown (Y/N) how much of a better kisser I am." Ben then walks up to you and kisses you. It was gentle, but full of passion. He runs his hand through your (H/C) hair.

     He then stands back, letting go of the kiss. You look at him in shock. Do both of them like you? Is this a dream?

     "Do...Do both of you like me?" You ask, rubbing your arm and looking toward the floor. You were affraid they'd still say no. Even though they kissed you.

     "Yes," they both answered at the same time. You look up at them and then smile. Jeff walks up to you.

     "(Y/N), I've always liked you from day one," Jeff replies.

     "And I've liked you since they first say I saw you here," Ben states. You smile at both of them. They both walk up to you.

      Ben kisses your lips as Jeff stands behind you, feeling your body. You place your hands on Ben's chest. You can feel yourself being heated up inside. Ben lets go of the kiss in the process of removing his shirt. You quickly take yours off as well.

     You then take everything off, leaving you naked. You watch as Ben and Jeff stare at you body. Ben bites his lip.

     "Damn, you're so fine," Ben says. Jeff nods.

      "So fucking damn fine," Jeff says, agreeing with Ben. Jeff removed his black pants and hia underwear, revealing his long, thick penis. You gasped at the size. Was it going to hurt?

     "Pfht. Mine is bigger," Ben says as he then reveals his giant penis. It was almost as big as Jeff's. You looked at them and then gulped. It's going to hurt.

     Jeff laid you down on your bed as Ben got on there with you. He kissed your stomach. This caused you to squeeze your legs together. Ben pushed them open, allowing him full access to you. You looked down at him, but then Jeff directed your attention towards him.

     He stood beside you, his penis in your face. You decided if you wanted to put it in your mouth or not. You slowly opened your mouth. Jeff then pushed his penis in your mouth. You closed your eyes. He pinned your arm closest to him down on the bed above your head.

      He began to thrust his penis slowly in and out of your mouth. You then felt Ben sticking his tongue into your hole. He then began licking the outside of it. You felt all this pleasure inside of you.

     You then felt something warm slide down your throat. Jeff then pulled out as you automatically coughed and gasped for air.

     Ben stopped licking you and let Jeff on top of you. Jeff looked at you. You knew he what he was about to do.

     "Are you ready, (Y/N)?" He asked. In your mind you were so ready, but he was so big. You knew it would hurt you.

     You looked at him and then gave him a slight nod. He smirks at you, as he adjusted himself. You waited for him. He smiled at you as he then slammed into you. Tears naturally formed up in your eyes. You bit your lip, trying not to scream.

     He then began thrusting himself in and out of you, grunting. You gasped a little, leeting out a few moans.

     "Damn, you're so fucking tight," Jeff grunts, continuing to thrust in and out of you.

     You looked over at Ben. He smiled at you as he then shoved his penis in your mouth. You closed your eyes, taking in the feeling. Jeff thrusting into you and Ben shoving his penis down your throat.

     You then felt Jeff slam hard into you. Pleasure rushed through your entire body. Ben stayed at a constant speed, going in and out of your mouth.

     You felt so much pleasure. You never wanted the feeling to stop. You wanted to feel this good all the time.

     Jeff began to go faster, making your body move up and down quickly. Ben began to go a little faster too. You felt something inside of you release as you then felt Jeff fill you up with his seeds.

     Ben pulled out, getting his white, sticky juice all over you. You gasped for air as you then looked at the two of them. Both Jeff and Ben sighed.

     "Sit up," Jeff demanded. You did as you were asked. He laid down on the bed. Ben helped position you on top of Jeff. You two were positioned in a "sixty-nine" position.

     You felt Ben at your back end. He placed his thick, penis at your hole. You grabbed Jeff's penis and then put your mouth on it. Soon after, Ben slammed into you.

      You continued to suck on Jeff's penis as Ben slammed hard into you. You moaned in pleasure as Ben grunted.

      You were enjoying this as much as they were. All this pleasure was so good. It all felt so wonderful.

     "You feel so good, (Y/N)," Ben stated between grunts. You continued to moan and suck on Jeff. He moaned a little as well.

      Suddenly, he sped up even more, making it a little hard to suck on Jeff. Jeff cam in your mouth as Ben then slammed into you one last time. You felt Ben's seeds fill you to the brim.

     You crawled over Jeff and then collapsed beside him. Ben laid down beside you, causing you to be between them.

     "That... Was great," Ben said.

     "Yeah, that was amazing," Jeff agreed. You sighed, trying to calm yourself.

     "I love you both, I always have," you said. They both turned toward you as each one then kissed both of your cheeks. You smiled and blushed.

     "We love you too, (Y/N)," they said in unison. You smiled and then closed your eyes to go to sleep. This was the best day ever and what made it even more better, is knowing that you'll have both of them for the rest of your life.

_______________________________________

Well, hopefully you enjoyed this! I'm super sorry for the long wait!

I love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.8K 28
Hello everyone! this is my very first story! So sorry if its not good...Anyways lets get started! If you don't have anything nice to say keep it to y...
1.2M 19.6K 53
Includes Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, Masky, Lost Silver, Bloody Painter, Ticci Toby, and Zalgo. Comment if you want any more...
315 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...
7K 300 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...