Burning Desire

By EverleighAshcroft

2018 Wattys Longlisted. A little spicy. A little sweet. A lot of passion. Kate Crawford has always known what... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
The Sequel: The Ties That Bind (Jesse's Story)
Buy Burning Desire
Sneak Peek at Licensed to Kill
Dedication
Burning Desire
About the Author
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Playlist

Acknowledgements

4.2K 108 9
By EverleighAshcroft

First off, I want to thank each and every one of you who supported this book's journey over the last two years. I'd taken a break from writing Burning Desire a long time ago, and in that time period, I'd ended up letting my passion for the story fizzle out. 

For quite some time, I contemplated abandoning the story, thinking that I wouldn't be able to get back into it enough to finish writing it. But so many of you loved the book and begged me to continue it - especially my best friend, Brionna, who will forever be team Jesse - and I realized that I owed it to you all to give an ending to the story you loved so much. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so patient, supportive, and most of all, persistent in bugging me, because had it not been for you, I would not have picked up the book again and fallen in love with the story again in the process. 

Thank you all so much for playing such a huge role in the creation of this book, and for laughing, crying, and getting heart-eyed over Kate, Alex, and Jesse's love story along with me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.9K 47
✅ Complete ✅ When Campbell Kramer accepted a job offer in Manhattan, she never could've imagined what the city had in store for her. Namely, two hand...
399K 16.9K 60
She heard a low growl rumble in his throat and turned her head, shooting him a teasing smile before quickly testing the water again with her toe. It...
1.4M 40.7K 44
Clara Bowen has had a troubled life. Her family, being very religous, has entrapped her into a life hidden from the real world. Now Clara is given th...
1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...