I Am Reese

By sprittals98

Reese has always dreamed of being a YouTube star, but all she's done is make rant videos that she never posts... More

I Am Reese
I Am In Love-2
I Am Online-3
I Am Loved-4
I Am a Suck Up-5
I Am Confronted-6
I Am Friendly-7
I Am Caught-8
I Am Confused-9
I Am Visited-10
I Am Fought Over-11
I Am a Baby Maker-12
I Am Warned-14
I Am Hated-15
I Am So Friggin' Happy-16
I Am Going Home-17
I Am So Sick-18
I Am Live-19
I Am Reese-20
I Am Confronted... Again-21
I Am in Euphoria-22
I Am an Idiot in Love-23
I Am Introduced-24
I Am the New Girl-25
I Am Reese-26

I Am Famous-13

98.8K 3.3K 825
By sprittals98

VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

**************************************************************************************

I Am Famous

"I can't go to the mall if I'm broke, Taylor," I said to her on the phone. She was insisting that we hadn't hung out in a while because of the fact that she'd went back home. The thing is, I'd seen her two days ago, the day before Declan took me out to The Diner.

"It's called window shopping, Reese. It's what most of us poor people do," Talyor replied, in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, I hate window shopping. It's depressing." I said and crossed my arms and lay down on my bed.

"Reese," she whined.

"Taylor," I said back, mocking her.

"Fine," she said.

"Thank you." I really just wanted to lounge around in my bed all day. Like a bum.

"Okay, I'm hanging up now," she said.

"Ok- Wait." I shot up from my bed and saw her in my doorway, making her way over to me. "What are you doing in here?"

"We're going window shopping whether you like it or not," she said and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of my room, down the stairs, and out the door.

"Wait, you have to let me change first," I said, trying to break free of her gasp. I was in grey sweatpants and a small pink shirt. I don't remember where or when I bought it, but it was now two sizes too small for me and you could see the bottom of my stomach. My hair had not been brushed so it was pretty much all over the place.

Not attractive.

"I gave you time to get ready, and you just sat on your bed. We are leaving," Taylor said and pushed me into the passenger seat of her car.

I slumped down in the seat and crossed my arms with a 'humph.' At least the car was pretty and new looking.

About ten minutes later we arrived at what I assumed was the mall. I had never been here before, but it looked pretty cool.

We got out of the car and I tried not to notice how many people were staring at us. It was kind of weird. Taylor was all dressed up nicely with her hair flowing in the wind, while I was here looking like her awkward best friend that you only keep around to feel better about yourself.

I followed Taylor in and as she led me in I noticed that almost everyone from the ages of twelve to twenty five was looking at us. 

I nudged Taylor. "You should have let me change, everyone is staring at us," I said, looking around.

She looked up from the racks. "Really?" she asked. "I didn't notice."

"Well, they are," I said and tried to scare them all away by giving each and everyone one of them a cold, scary glare. Or at least I thought that's what I looked like.

"Give them something to look at," Taylor suggested.

"What does that mean?" I whispered.

"I don't know, put on a show." 

"No!" I whisper yelled. "I'll just embarrass myself!"

Taylor shrugged and continued looking at clothes and putting them in a pile on her arm. What happened to window shopping? Looking but not touching?

Liar.

We continued around the mall, me feeling paranoid that there was a huge stain on my clothes because of the fact that I kept getting stared at. Maybe I was going crazy because Taylor said that she didn't see it.

But everyone's beady little eyes were on me. I could feel it.

I was basically hiding behind Taylor's short frame when a girl of about thirteen came up to us.

"Hi," she said, looking at me. "You're Reese, right?"

"Depends who's asking," I said slowly and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Me, Lexi. I love your videos, they are so funny!" She said. "And your boyfriend is just so cute! I love him." Then she turned to Taylor. "I think you're so funny too! But why did you have suction cups in your-"

"Okay, we're leaving!" Taylor yelled and pulled me away, while I yelled a 'Thanks for watching' to Lexi.

"I though you edited that out!" Taylor shouted at me when we were about five feet away, so I'm pretty sure Lexi still heard us. And anyone else within a twenty foot radius.

"I lied," I stated bluntly.

"Well-"

She was interrupted by another girl who looked about sixteen sating, "You're videos rock!"

"Thanks," I said with a smile. I feel like a celebrity. If only I had some celebrity clothes on....

"You and Declan are dating right?" she asked.

I shook my head, why does everyone think that. All I said was that I wanted to have his babies and that means nothing. Basically."No."

"Oh, really? You two seem... chummy with each other. Well anyways, I love your videos. I Am Addicted," she said.

I gave her a wide smile. "I see what you did there," I said and nodded my head.

She laughed. "Well, I gotta go, but you two are the funniest people on this planet. Seriously." She walked back over to a group of girls who immediately ate her up, probably asking her how it felt to talk to a celebrity.

Because I totally am one now.

"Taylor, we're famous," I said to her.

"No, you're famous," she said. "I will not be caught up in the Hollywood world. Nope. Never."

"Whatever!" I almost screeched. "People are recognizing us on the streets. This is huge!"

"Dude, calm down-"

"I can't calm down, I'm fucking-"

"Hey."

I turned around and saw a boy. He was at least six feet and he was.... beautiful. Too bad he wasn't Declan, though. He had another boy behind him who was eying Taylor like a piece of meat. Quite scary, actually.

"Um, hi," I squeaked.

"You're that girl on YouTube that everyone is talking about right?" He asked.

Everyone was talking about me? Okay, I know I've said this so many times before, but this was the best day of my life.

"I guess so," I stated unsure and messed with the drawstrings of my sweatpants. His face was blinding me.

"You seem like a really cool person," he said to me.

I looked up to him in shock. My experience with boys is hardly any. I've had one boyfriend in my entire life. Two, if you count this one guy in the ninth grade. We lasted for a week. So having this boy say that I seemed like a really cool person was basically the best thing in my life other than Declan.

"Thanks," I said dazed.

I didn't even realize that he asked for my number. I didn't even realize that I gave it to him. I didn't even realize that he said he would call me soon.

I also didn't realize that Taylor was having a major lip locking session with meat eyes guy.

By the time we left the mall, ten more people had came up to us about the I Am Reese videos. A mall cop even came and asked for our autographs. I promised myself then, that as soon as I got home, I would practice my signature.

Right after I checked the comments on my videos.

I opened the laptop and opened YouTube up first. I clicked on one of my most recent videos and tortured myself by slowly scrolling down to the views.

I almost died. 

I was too lazy to read all the number after the first two but there were eight digits. And the first two numbers were five and zero.

Fifty million views.

I had jest checked yesterday morning and it was fifty thousand. How was it possible to gain that many views in a day?

Before I could scream my head off, I heard my phone ring. I picked it up without looking at the name on the screen and said "hello?"

"Okay, people are talking about your videos all the way over here," Cece said, not even letting me finish my greeting.

"Cece? Are you serious?" I asked. If she was playing with me, I'd literally kill her. As soon as I came back to life from dying of a heart attack.

"Yeah. Do you remember Nicole? She was talking about how she knew that you would be famous one day and that she was your best friend and such. The lying ass bitch."

Nicole was this girl that I had never talked to in my life. We were part of different circles and we never crossed paths. I'm pretty sure that she didn't have any idea who I was.

"Forget that, people are talking about me?" I asked. "What are they saying?"

"They love you!" She yelled. "People keep getting their phones taken away because they're watching your videos during class!"

"Well that sucks, but who gives a crap, I'm famous!"

"And I'm a famous person's best friend. Now I can meet Justin Bieber!"

"Ew, Cece, no." I said. "Justin Bieber isn't even that big of a deal."

"Well those boys you like aren't even cute."

"They're better than Justin Bieber."

We continued fighting like this for a while until we got back onto the topic of my new found fame. We squealed like little girls until my mom came in and told me to shut up.

"Okay, Cece, I have to go," I told her.

"Aw, okay, fine. Bye!" I heard a click and I threw my phone onto my bed. But as soon as it landed, I received another call. 

"Reese?" Declan asked once I picked up.

"Oh, hey Declan, guess what!" I said, getting straight to the point.

"What?"

"I got fifty million views on one of my videos!"

"That's awesome!" he said. "Okay, I don't like talking on the phone. Go to your balcony."

I nodded my head, not realizing that I was on the phone then said, "Okay," and ended the call. I walked out onto the balcony after brushing my hair a little bit.

"Hello, Witherspoon!" I heard from the right side of me. I turned and saw Declan waving his arms around like a maniac.

"Hey, John Doe," I greeted and waved back.

I watched as Declan smiled then went to the left edge of his balcony. He climbed on top of it and using the average sized tree that was right in between us, he climbed onto my balcony.

He was a fucking monkey.

"You're a fucking monkey," I said, speaking my thoughts.

"I try," he said with a shrug.

We stayed there for about two hours, talking and laughing about random topics. At that moment, I forgot about the views I had on the video and just focused on Decaln, because he was pretty awesome.

I don't care if I become the most famous YouTuber in the world, Declan will always be my John Doe.

 ****************************

PLEASE READ THIS!

So, I have posted a slide show with the people who are nominated to play Reese. I took out Diana Agron because I just couldn't see it. So, for this chapter, please tell me who you want to be Reese and whoever wins, shall win! Yay!

But now, what you have all been waiting for (and if you already looked at the slide show, you already know:p) Your new Declan is Landon L!!! I don't have the patience to spell out his last name. Sorry for that. Well, I guess he's the old Declan, actually. He won by a landslide actually. He got 37 votes, Steven got 17 and Asher got 11. I also got two votes for Alex Pettyfer... Oh! And I didn't count the votes that said "this or this" because I didn't want to have to choose one. Asher was in a lot of those, I think that's why he lost so bad.

So anyways, this is dedicated to sami... something something..... because i sorta kinda used her comment. :)

By the way, I love you guys' comments! I read each and every one. Trust me.

So anyways, vote for who you want to play Reese. I'm not gonna tell you who I like the most. Don't want the votes to be biased. *cough*ASR*cough* Anyways. 

VOTE! COMMENT! FANIMOS!

P.S. This chapter was actually edited a little. Can you believe it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 13 80
The girl who leaves her hometown to begin a new life 💘 What happens when a girl leaves her hometown to begin a new life as an assistant for two Yout...
1.7K 379 23
Formerly known as "Fool Me No More." "I've had a taste of love, and now I never want to stop loving you." My smile faltered slightly, and a tear drop...
75.1K 2.5K 68
I'm Jenna Carner. A 17 year old girl with NO friends. You want to know why ? I'm bad at making friends. My mom probably thought: "Let's put her into...
1.1K 246 19
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...