Stalking My Wife: Redefine th...

Door winter9900

It's here from popular demands the SEQUEL of stalking my wife...Now filled with so many twists and turns, sec... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 6

1.1K 36 4
Door winter9900

The Next Day
Yn's P.O.V.
Yn- A trip?!

Aug and Chres were at my house talking about Jordan asked them to go to a trip in Miami this Saturday for 2 weeks.

Chres- Yeah Yn. I guess he wants to get out. I mean he hasn't since he had his baby boy.

Aug- Yeah I mean, he might've forgot how to play the game.

Yn- So, you guys are gonna help him find a girl?

Chres- More so try and find one. I mean who knows who you can find out in the world.

Aug- Yeah, baby can I go though please?

Yn- Baby, that's fine but you BETTER behave your damn self. That's the last thing I need from you.

Aug- Babe I promise. If Chres watched me at the strip club...(gco)

Yn- YOU WENT TO THE STRIP CLUB WHEN WAS THIS!?

Chres- I think I better be going.

Yn- SIT YA ASS DOWN WHAT STRIP CLUB!?

Aug- Baby, yesterday I was chilling with the guys and Chres wanted to go to the strip club. He watched me the whole time and I ain't touch a female nor did anything with anybody. Even if he didn't watch me i would still behave myself.

Yn- Chres is this true. Don't lie to me I can tell when you're lying.

Chres- Yeah Yn. Trust me he didn't do anything and he wouldn't.

I stared at Chres hard. He's telling the truth. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

Yn- Ok, that's good to know. Now, you can go to Miami baby. I just want you to be safe, be careful, and be smart.

Aug- Of course baby.(kisses you)

Yn- Yeah.( you kiss back)

Chres- What you gonna do while we're gone?

Yn- Well I have a funeral to get to on that Saturday morning. But, I'm sure I have some modeling gigs to do.

Aug- That's good boo. Wait...who died

Yn-My second mom.  My...friend told me the news when you were gone yesterday and said I should attend.  She was my heart.

Aug-Oh, baby I'm sorry.

Saturday Morning
Yn- Bye Baby enjoy your trip.

Aug- Bye baby, please be safe and stay strong.

Yn-I will.  Bye Chresanto!

Chres-Bye Yn.

And just like that they were on their way to the airport.  I went back inside the house to get ready for this funeral.

Jordan's P.O.V.
So, I'm sitting at the airport waiting for Chres and Aug to get here. I know what you're thinking, "why invite Aug if you still have feelings for Yn?". Well honestly Chres told me he was legit with hooking people up and gives good advice. Plus, he and I don't have no bad blood so it's acceptable. I don't know him like that all I know is his track record so who am I to judge.

As I was waiting I saw Chres's ex-girlfriend Malaysia sitting far away from me.  I hope she's not going to Miami.

Chres- Aye Jordan what's up man!

I turned my attention to Chresanto and dabbed him up.

Jordan- Aye man what's good with you?

Chres- Nothing man we finally made it. 

Aug- What's up man?

I look at Aug for a second then dab him up. 

Jordan- Aye man look, I don't got no problem with you. Let's just dead the past and keep it pushing.

He smiled and nod his head in agreement.

Aug- Yeah of course that's what's up.

Intercom- Plane 246 is ready to board.

That's our plane number.  We get up to go and I noticed that Malaysia got up as well. Oh shit, as long as she stays away from us we good.

Daniel's P.O.V.
Daniel- My mother will forever be in my heart(tear slides) I couldnt have asked for a better mother.  She did so much for me she didn't need to do.  She even provided me with so much  advice growing up. She made the man that I am today.  My mother is not gone more so she is an angel watching over all of us and when it's our time we'll be able to join her at the gates.

I sit down as everyone applauded me for the speech I made for my mother.  I look over and see Yn wiping away her tears.  God she looks so beautiful, I'm so glad she's here.

1 hour later...
Everyone is eating and enjoying each other's company at my house.  My mother would have wanted to see this.  I look over and I see Yn taking pictures with the family. I walk over and wait for them to finish.  When they were done I gently pulled her arm to get her attention.

Daniel- Can you stay after everyone leaves?

She was hesitant a little.

Daniel- Don't worry I'm not trying nothing funny.

Yn- Ok that's fine.

I gave her a warm smile and continued with the festivities.

Aug's P.O.V.
As we take our seats I see that Chres and Jordan sitting next to each other and Im sitting a little bit away from them. Some set up I see. Before I could actually settle I see Malaysia take a seat next to me.

Malaysia- Hey August.

Aug- Oh, hell nah. I'm not sitting by you.

Malaysia- Aye Aug calm down. It's only an hour flight.

I sigh and just put my headphones in and close my eyes. She's not about to ruin this trip for me.

Malaysia's P.O.V
Damn, August is here. Why is he here? Did him a Yn break up or something? Hmmm, if that's the case then August can show me what Chres can't.

Daniel's P.O.V.
It's now night time and everyone left except Yn. She's been helping me clean up everything around the house. I didn't ask her but she insisted on helping.

Yn- Ok, I thats everything.

She handed me the last bit of dishes to put in the dishwasher.

Daniel- Thanks Yn.

Yn- No problem. But um, why did you want me to stay?

I looked in her eyes and sighed.

Daniel- Yn have a seat please?

She nodded her head and proceeded to sit on the couch. I sat next to her.

Daniel- I just wanted to catch up with you on things. You know after everything that happened between us we lost touch.

Yn- That's because of you.

Daniel- I know I'm really sorry Yn. I honestly wanted to talk to you about that because a lot you don't know had happened.

Yn- Well what could deny the fact you cheated?

Daniel-Listen Yn, I'm not denying the fact that I cheated. Which is why I want to say from the bottom of my heart and on my mother's grave i'm sorry. I wasn't thinking AT ALL. I had too many to drink and the fact you was still a virgin..(gco)

Yn-So, because I was a virgin at the time gave you a reason to cheat?

Daniel-No, i'm saying it wasn't a good reason at all. My dumbass mind and childish ways got the best of me.

Yn-Daniel we would talk about any and everything. You never asked me on my virginity.

Daniel-Because I knew you was saving yourself for marriage and I didn't want to change your views because of mine. I love you too much to make you do something you didn't want to.

This time she looked deep in my eyes. I see that spark that used to be there when we was together.

Daniel-Yn, I really do apologize and I know we're not going back to the way things are but at least let me be a part of your life again please? At least catch me up on how things are?

She started thinking and then spoke up.

Yn-Well as you know Jordan and I are divorced and I am with someone currently.

Daniel-Oh that's good

I'm actually upset about that but it's ok. I mean she wasn't going to be single forever.

Daniel-Are you guys going to get married or even thought about kids.

Yn-I can't bare children. And we haven't even discussed marriage.

Daniel-Oh, I'm sorry. Do you love him?

Yn-Well yeah I do.

Daniel-Good....That's good. Well as long as your happy that's all that matters.

Yn-Yeah, what about you?

Daniel-Divorced. I haven't dated since then. I have been working on my music to be honest. It's what keeps me calm and collected. Staying out of trouble basically.

Yn-Thats good. I actually do modeling.

Daniel- Really? Wow that's crazy. Hey I got a question to ask you?

Yn- What?

Daniel- I'm doing a music video in a couple days and i'm looking for a female to be in it. Would you be available?

Yn- I don't know Daniel. Is it like sexual or anything?

Daniel- No you just have to model and look cute that's all.

Yn- Um, sure that'd be good.

Daniel- Perfect. Thanks so much (hugs Yn)

Yn- (hugs back) lol no problem.

Daniel- God I missed you.

Jordan's P.O.V.
So we made it to our hotel and thank god because Chres was getting on my nerves always asking for food and shit.

We checked into our room and got settled in.

Aug-Damn this hotel is nice.

Chres-Yeah the view is better

I looked outside and saw the view Chres was talking about it was an amazing view.

Chres- Alright well Jordan either you wanna hit the club today or hit it tomorrow? Take your pick.

Jordan- Man tomorrow I'm hungry as hell and tired as hell.

Chres- Lol alright well call shower first.

With that Chres hopped in the shower. It was just me and August in the room.

Aug- Aye look man. I've been meaning to ask you what made you invite me here?

Jordan- Well, I feel like that we shouldn't let Yn get in between us. She was in the past for me and you're still cool with her and Chres. I have no choice but to see you and you and I never really got a chance to hang. If I can be cool with Chres I can be cool with you.

Aug-Oh alright I can respect that.

Yeah I bet you can but I can keep my eyes out on that.

The Next Day....
I wake up to the sound of August yelling outside.  I check the peephole and he's on the phone.

Aug- No Yn I don't feel comfortable with you doing that!...Because it's different it's a fucking music video not just pictures...So you gonna do it anyway?...Yn you better not...No baby I'm sorry don't(gco)

He looks pissed whatever I'm gonna leave it be for now.  Yn must be doing something stubborn like or something. Typical Yn as usual.  I rush into the bathroom to hop in the shower.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

106K 3.6K 76
Side Bitch Sequel!!!!! READ SIDE BITCH FIRST
79.9K 2.5K 53
(Sequel to "The Stepbrother") THIS STORY HAS BEEN UPDATED! WARNING! (R+18) This contains mature content and trigger warnings such as trauma, murder...
2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
17.4K 969 57
Mature content !!!! Forced marriage ! I didn't ask for it ! " I will ruin your innocence " " You will be destroyed with me " " You betrayed me an...