New bff's... kinda (BTS suppo...

Por TaKTfulThinker

ThisAgustD: yooooo Lisa95liner: Who are you? ThisAgustD: Your new bff ++++++++++ Future future future T: Why... Mรกs

1: bored
2: what?
3: weird strangers
4: okay?
5: whattttt
6: come back
7: el
8: t-tae?!?
9: Date
10: decisions, decisions
12: amnesia
13: Park
14: Shook
A/N: PLEASE READ
15: History: Before... (pt 1)
16: History: After... (pt 2)
17: Bullets
18: Hope
19: End?
A/N: WOOOOOO

11: 'get together'

15 1 0
Por TaKTfulThinker

I'm sorry

This is SUPER long.

Over 2.2k words, just for the actual story soooooo...

There's a semi-inappropriate scene at the end soooooo

Yep.

Warning blah blah

Read at your own risk blah

Okay.

I'm tired because it's already past 1:30 in the morning, meaning I've been awake for too long.

So

See ya later,

~T💜

Btw, LONG CHAPTER + SEXUAL STUFFS

K BYE

---------------------------------------------------

"Wait, wait, wait... you're telling me," Seokjin says as he points to himself, and then over to El, gasping dramatically, "That you slapped him?!?"

The nine of us were gathered on the floor, kind of in a circle, with El on my right and Taehyung on my left with Jimin to the left of him and Yoongi right beside El. By this point, all of the boys had at least a couple of drinks. Hobi only had two and is as wasted as I am whereas Yoongi has had four and barely affected.

"Ohhh," I slur, leaning onto El's shoulder as I'm sipping my drink, "I remember that! Didn't you tell the dude that I was your girlfriend?" I look at her, noticing the odd expressions from the boys around us.

El noticed them too, giving me that look, letting me know what was about to go down, "Oh yeah," She smiles at me with a slightly lustful look in her eyes, slightly touching the bottom of my chin before resting her hand on my thigh.

Let me tell you right now, we're both very much so against dating each other or anything like that. Her and I just both happened to take acting classes when we were younger, benefiting us right now as we mess the boys.

"I remember that night," She continues, glancing down at my lips, "That was the best night ever," She grins, leaning in.

I lean in seductively as well, watching the guys wide eyes and confused faces as we suddenly pull away, laughing our asses off. El starts laughing so hard that she's crying and falling onto my lap.

I turn to the boys, finally slowing down my laughing, "You guys are so duummbbb!"

She tries slowing down her laughing as well, "We're straight, dumbasses!" The boys laugh a bit as well, more feeling ashamed than anything.

Well, I'm not but whatever.

Taehyung smacks my arm as soon as El and I were sitting up straight again, "Lisaaa, you're mean!" I look over at the drunk 5 year old and hug him tightly.

"I'm sowwyyy," I mumble into his shirt.

"It's okayyyy," He smiles, letting go.

I see Seokjin and Namjoon sitting beside each other as Jinnie hits Joonies thigh with his hand, almost in tears, "Why are they growing up so fast? I remember when Taehyung was just a small little bean and-" he choked on his tears, causing a groan from Jungkook.

"What about me?" He points to himself, acting very childish, obviously getting jealous of where the attention was turning towards, "I'm younger than him!" He points to Taehyung harshly.

Namjoon awkwardly takes Jin's hand off of him, blushing slightly, "I know we're all drunk and stuff but could we, like, not fight right now?"

Hobi giggles, "Nooooo fightingggg!"

Holy shit he's worse than I am.

Yoongi finally speaks up from his corner, looking towards me, "We should play a game. Just something to do for all the drunk idiots."

I put my hand to my chest dramatically, "Ouch, Min Yoongi... That one stung..."

He rolls his eyes playfully while smirking as Jimin speaks up, "How about a game of truth or dare?" He smirks devilishly, looking towards me as well, causing a blush to begin to form.

Everyone else turns to me, causing my blush to grow, "Yah! Stop staring! I don't care!"

Everyone around the room cheers slightly. Jin pipes up, "I think oldest should start first!"

Everyone looks at me again for a decision, "Yah!" I cover my face, face as red as a beet, "I said stop staring! I don't care!"

Jin starts, "I pick... Namjoon!"

The questions and dares were simple at first, what superpower so you want, yell this out the window, if you could marry someone famous who would it be... but then, everything got hard when I got asked, "How many boyfriends have you had?" From Jimin.

"Uh..." Everyone looks towards me again, making me feel ashamed, "One..." The boys eyes all look at me sympathetically as El wraps her arms around me. She knows how hard it is for me.

Taehyung looks at me wide eyed, "Really??? But you're so pretty..." He looks away from me after noticing the death glares from everyone as I mumble a "Thank you."

"Well," Jimin speaks up, "I'll date you if you want that number to go up..." He winks at me as Jin hits him on the arm. Jimin just laughs and give a sad look, but only for a brief second, making drunk me very confused as we continue with the game.

"Alright," Yoongi says, facing towards me, "It's my turn so I dare Lisa to sit between me and Namjoon."

I roll my eyes, standing up and turning around for a moments to see Taehyung's sad eyes before sitting down in-between the two boys.

I sigh, This boy is so annoying sometimes but it just makes me wonder... why?

El breaks my thoughts, "Okay, so, it's my turn so I dare Lisa to sit in Taehyung's lap for the rest of the game." She winks at me and I groan.

"I have to get up again?" I stand up slowly, smiling when I see Taehyung smiling up at me as I sit into his crossed legged lap.

I glance across to see Yoongi texting and El pulling out her phone.

--------------------------------------------

Yoongs

Yoongs:
Wth El????

El:
Waht?

Yoongs:
omg how drunk r u???

El:
Verry

Yoongs:
Why'd you do that?

El:
So u'd be jalous,
duhhhhhhhh

Yoongs:
We're talkimg about
this when ur sober.

----------------------------------------------

I watch as El puts her phone in her pocket, rolling her eyes and Yoongi putting his in his pocket, excusing himself to the bathroom.

I sigh, leaning back into Tae's chest as he wraps his arms protectively around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder. El falls over, leaning her head onto my lap, the three of us cuddled nicely as we listen and watch the others making fun of themselves, occasionally speaking up or getting up to do a dare. The feeling was comforting, enough to make me sleepy but not quite fall asleep.

I yawn, rubbing my eyes lightly, getting an coo from Jin, as he is drunk enough to be seeing us as his children and getting a return yawn from a few others.

Throughout the whole night, I've been getting stares and glances from Yoongi and Jimin, a couple from the others as well. Because of how drunk I was, I didn't seem to care, speaking up anyway, "I'm kinda tired. Maybe we should raincheck the rest of this game?"

I get some tired nods and stand up, giving Taehyung reassurance that he'd be in my room with El and I, as I tell people where they can sleep and grab extra pillows and blankets.

Once I thought everyone was asleep besides myself and Tae, who was waiting to cuddle, since that's a normal thing for us now I guess, I went to the downstairs bathroom to brush my teeth. As I was looking down, grabbing my toothbrush, I felt hands slip around my waist tiredly and assumed it was only Taehyung, whining because my bed's too cold or something.

I was surprised to look up into the mirror and see Jimin.

I stare at him in shock as he puts his head on my shoulder, mumbling, "Jagiya, I'm tired... come to bed." I take a closer look to notice that his eyes were barely open and his breath still reeked of liquor.

I slowly put my hands on his, pulling them away from me, "Go back to sleep, Jiminie. I'll be there soon."

With that, he nods and kisses my cheek, making me blush, before heading back to one of the guest bedrooms.

I sigh, brush my teeth, then head back to my room, where Taehyung is sitting on my bed, smirking to himself and El is nowhere to be seen.

I whisper to him, "Where's El?" I sit beside him on my bed, wondering how long he's been waiting.

"I think she fell asleep in one of the guest rooms." He whispers back, setting a hand on my thigh slowly.

"Tae-"

"I know," He interrupts me, "that its probably the wrong thing to do," He looks at me lustfully, a look I've rarely seen real, "but I really want... you. Right now."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

He leans in slowly and knowing how drunk I was, I wasn't planning on stopping anything.

He breathes for a half a second, glancing at my lips one last time before crashing into them. The feeling of his light, soft lips against my own slightly chapped sent shivers down my spine as we moved together, feeling each other's lips like no tomorrow. It wasn't long after that he bit my lip slightly, causing me to gasp long enough for him to shove his tongue in, gaining complete dominance quickly. Without breaking apart, we had managed to move positions so I had my legs wrapped around his hips and his hands on mine. I had my hands wrapped tightly behind his head and into his hair, tugging it slightly, making him groan slightly and grow and myself wet.

Eventually, he pulled away, grabbing my chin and turning it slightly, attaching his lips to my neck, sucking just enough to cause me to groan.

"Fuck, Tae... What if someone sees?" I say, my eyes still slightly closed.

He pulls away from my neck, chuckling in his deep ass voice, turning me on even more. He reaches up and gently puts his thumb on my bottom lip, pulling down until it falls off, watching it the entire time, "Babygirl... what if I want someone to see?" His lustful eyes look into my own before he crashes back down onto my neck, sucking more harshly than before.

Every second, I could feel the blood rushing through my body, just to get to where Taehyung and I were connected. When he was satisfied, he leaned away only to lean back in to gently kiss the hickey before admiring his work, rubbing his finger over it once before grabbing my chin and crashing back onto my lips.

It wasn't very long before his shirt and pants were on the floor and he was tugging on my shirt for me to take it off. I hesitantly do so, immediately covering my semi-exposed chest, nervous. I look down and blush slightly.

Taehyung instantly lets go of my face and puts his hands on the side of my arms, grasping them and bending his neck and head down awkwardly to look at my red face, "Hey, Lisa, if you're not comfortable, we can stop."

I look up at him only to blush and look back down, gesturing to his 'problem', "But what about that..."

He laughs lifting up my chin, forcing me to look at him instead of his crotch, "It doesn't matter. Whatever you want." He kisses my forehead lightly before looking back at me, waiting for an answer.

"I'm just... I just... I haven't done this in a while." I look at him and he continues waiting.

Such a polite boy...

I nod slightly, "I just... I'm still a virgin."

He smiles, "I know, which is why we don't have to go all the way if you don't want to."

I nod, "Thank you..."

He smiles softly once again while kissing my forehead before slowly grabbing my hands and uncrossing them from my chest and putting them onto his own as he touches my lips again with his own, slowly reaching back to unclasp my bra. I gasp as he slides it off, pulling away to admire my chest.

"You're beautiful..." He attaches his lips onto mine, unbuttoning my pants. I willingly move, helping him pull them off. We keep kissing passionately for a while, Taehyung turning us around and lying me down onto the bed, only pulling away from my lips to kiss down my body lovingly to just above the edge of my laced underwear, looking up to me for permission.

At this point, I could only nod, due to the dizziness and spinning roaming my head. Problem was, I couldn't tell if it was Taehyung or the alcohol.

He gently pulled down my underwear, about to spread my legs as I blushed.

Then, he stopped, frowning heavily.

Anxiety started rushing through me.

What if I was right?

I'm not good enough...

I'm not pretty enough...

He gets up without a word, grabbing his overnight bag and slipping on sweatpants before going into my closet and grabbing another pair of my underwear and his large black t-shirt off the ground, handing it to me as I sit up.

I look up at him sadly before putting both on slowly. Before I could sit back down, he hugs me tightly, apologizing.

"Lisa, I'm so sorry. But I really did want to go farther... I mean, you were great, but... we're both drunk," He pulls out of the hug, looking me in the eye, "And I wouldn't want you to regret it."

He pulls up the corner of the sheets, helping me get into bed before going to the other side and getting in himself, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Taehyung," I whisper, "Wouldn't you be worried about regretting it yourself?" I snuggle my back into his chest.

"I would never regret that if it were with you," He says before I hear soft breaths, indicating he's asleep.

I sigh.

I have no idea how I'll feel about everything tomorrow...

"Goodnight, Taetae." I say before closing my own eyes.

------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Wooooooooo

That was a roller coaster, wow.

Well, a lot of things happened...

But a lot more is yet to come, this was just a taste of it...

aNYWAYS

That was my first time writing anything like that so I'm kinda nervous about this being published bc its probably bad but oh well.

I gtg to work now after trying to edit this for the 10th time.

See ya,

~T💜

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

5.2K 193 6
...๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Š๐’”...? ใ€Žโ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•”๐•™ ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ›๐•ฃ๐•• ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜ใ€
203K 7.3K 34
โ Why can't you just date me already?! โž โ Excuse me? โž He leans in closer to me. โ Be mine?? โž Started: 3.12.17 Ended: 25.3.18 ;-;
4.7K 161 47
๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šข, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข? เผ„ โ˜”๏ธŽโ˜”๏ธŽ
1.4K 46 25
Suga, how you get so fly? BTS Min Yoongi Fanficton Complete