Tokyo Ghoul X reader OneShots

By necr0misis

[Requests are closed!] You know you love these characters as much as we all do, so I made it this easer to fa... More

Eat | Mutsuki Tooru
Secrets | Karren Von Rosewald
A/N: WhOOPS
Name | Shirazu Ginshi (Angst)
Disappearance | Urie Kuki
Bi | Shirazu Ginshi
Mom | Suzuya Juuzou
La Vie en Rose | Tsukiyama Shuu
Happy | Karren Von Rosewald
Ashamed | Sasaki Haise
Loved | Karren Von Rosewald
Tell Me You Love Me | Mutsuki Tooru
Day Off | Shirazu Ginshi
Quit | Karren Von Rosewald
Horrible Things | Urie Kuki
Supernatural | Tsukiyama Shuu
Bets | Suzuya Juuzou
I'm Here | Ui Koori
Truth | Shirazu Ginshi
Interrupted Training | Ui Koori
Ashamed II | Sasaki Haise
Music | Mutsuki Tooru
Bets II | Suzuya Juuzou
Second Chances | Irimi Kaya
A/N: SORRY ;-;
Promise | Arima Kishou
Family | Sasaki Haise
Coward | Abara Hanbee
Propositions | Abara Hanbee
La Vie en Rose II | Tsukiyama Shuu
Help Him | Tsukiyama Shuu
French | Karren Von Rosewald
Trust | Naki
Danse Macabre | Sasaki Haise
Negatives | Abara Hanbee
Save You | Suzuya Juuzou
Cards Against Humanity | Quinx Squad (+ Arima Kishou)
Dates | Ui Koori
Family Reunion | Suzuya Juuzou
Caring | Karren Von Rosewald
Worth It | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Ignorance? Nah. | Naki
Empty Threats | Furuta Nimura
If I Was A Ghoul | Shirazu Ginshi
Tolerable | Tsukiyama Shuu
I Miss You | Mutsuki Tooru
Not Going Anywhere | Karren Von Rosewald
Incubus | Mutsuki Tooru
Flower Crowns | Arima Kishou
Discrete | Urie Kuki
A Favour | Furuta Nimura
Hunch | Ui Koori
Open Up | Urie Kuki
Stress Relief | Mutsuki Tooru
Revenge | Mutsuki Tooru
Cope | Kuroiwa Takeomi
Tag | Karren Von Rosewald
Life is Short | Arima Kishou
Smiles | Yomo Renji
Christmas | Suzuya Juuzou
Break Out | Naki
Hesitation | Takizawa Seidou
How? | Tsukiyama Shuu
Protected | Tatara
Loser | Furuta Nimura
Ten Years | Tsukiyama Shuu
Sparring | Karren Von Rosewald
New Clients | Uta
Characters and sports
| Tokyo 69
Funny saiko shit i just thought of

Alley Act | Shirazu Ginshi

30.5K 208 114
By necr0misis

A/N: This takes place a bit before the TG:re arc!

"I'll also need (Y/N) if I want to get through with this plan."

You craned your neck, to look back at the purple haired boy behind you, face frozen with a look of bewilderment. Urie never, never asks for help. What's he planning..?

"What do you need her for?! Ain't I enough?" Shirazu complained. You nodded, admitting he had a point.

"That's true!" You were so tempted to get up from your spot on the couch to argue, but you were too comfy (and slightly lazy). "I can barely control my kagune! What good would I do? I'd most likely wreck the whole ward..." Your eyes went from your squad leader to your feet, shame radiating off of you like crazy.

Urie muttered something under his breath — nothing good, most likely— and sighed.

"I need a decoy. And Shirazu can't do it alone." He answered monotonously.

"I'm just a decoy?!" You glanced at the blonde boy, ready to watch what ever temper tantrum he was gonna pull off.

"Not if she doesn't come along." Urie said, giving you a slight glare. "I can't kill this ghoul if she doesn't come."

Oof. He struck a chord within you. Urie really knew how to make you feel like shit. Damn him and his controlling nature.

"And you wouldn't be using your kakuja. We all know you can't control it yet and that you shouldn't have gotten it in the first place."

It's not like you could say no after that.

Both of the boys looked at you, one completely calm and the other could barely stay in place, for a reason that you couldn't figure out. If you didn't go, this ghoul would still be standing by tomorrow, but if you helped Urie, you'd be one ghoul closer to peace in Tokyo.

"Fine! I'll come!" You slammed your hands on the couch and got up. "But we'll have to let Mutsuki know. Maybe you're okay with going on missions without anyone knowing of your whereabouts, but I don't want my body rotting in some random alley because we didn't tell anyone where we were going!"

Urie was about to protest, but Shirazu was faster. "Well? Bring him here then! We're wasting so much fucking time!"

You nodded and ran around the Chateau, desperately looking for your green haired friend.

••••

"I'm back!" Haise shouted, expecting three Quinxes to pop up out of somewhere soon to greet him. Surprisingly, only Mutsuki showed up, Shirazu and (Y/N) missing.

"Welcome back." Mutsuki said, in a rather... Nervous tone?

The mentor frowned. "Where's Shirazu and (Y/n)? And what's with you..?"

Tooru scratched his cheek, gazing at the wall beside him. "Urie went on a mission again..." He started.

Sasaki sighed and sat down in the nearest chair. This was getting out of control... What would happen if that stubborn kid went searching for a strong ghoul all alone like that? He could get hurt, or worse..!

"And what about the two others?" He asked.

"They went with him... Well, I don't think (Y/N) was 100% into their idea, and neither was Shirazu, actually, but... They're all out. I think they should be back by midnight, according to their plan."

"At least Urie got back up," Haise sighed, relieved. "It might help (Y/N) gain better control of her kakuja..."

Mutsuki didn't utter another word and awkwardly shifted. Sasaki gazed at him with a suspicious expression. "Is there anything else that they told you, Mutsuki?" He asked.

"They're decoys..." Mutsuki stated.

"Who are?"

"Shirazu and (Y/N)."

Haise sighed. "Of course they are... Thank you for telling me, Mutsuki."

What a rough day...

••••

Back slamming onto the wall, you let out a breathy moan as you felt his tongue enter your mouth. You tried to avoid his sharp teeth as much as possible during the exchange of saliva, but that was well near impossible.

Your arms tugged his neck closer, attempting to deepen the kiss both of you shared. Shirazu pressed his entire body against you, squeezing you between him and the wall. You moaned once again at the contact.

Damn it...You thought. When's this ghoul even gonna show up? This is so embarrassing...

Just the thought that Urie was standing nearby, watching the whole thing sent shivers down your spine, and not the pleasant kind like the ones that you were getting from shark boy over here.

Shirazu growled as you rolled your hips onto his, commencing this sort of wave-like movement between the two of you. He sure knew what he was doing for someone like him.... But then again, you were acing it too.

His hands slipped under your shirt and moved it up, caressing your skin as he exposed your built stomach. You shivered from the pleasurable feeling, sighing.

Desperate for air, he finally let go of your lips to attack your neck instead, and you encouraged him by sliding a hand into his blonde hair.

You heard some shuffling near, and your gaze fell on some man a few feet away from you. Your eyes locked for a moment, but before you could tell Shirazu your target was here, you felt him bite a sensitive spot on your neck, causing a loud, throaty moan to escape you.

The man started walking towards the two of you, licking his lips. Your grip in shark boy's hair tightened as you felt something in the middle of your back move a bit.

"S-Shirazu..." You warned. The pleasure he was giving you was awakening something else.

"I know. He's here, just hold on a bit longer." He muttered against your skin, pressing his pelvis into your bare stomach.

"That's not it, Shirazu..." You said, eyeing the man as he came closer, kakugan finally showing itself.

"Just hold on. Urie'll take care of him." He said, sounding almost annoyed that you had stopped him from continuing his ministrations.

Panic flowed through your veins as you could feel the skin on your back slowly rip apart, almost mocking your lack of self control. You tried your best to control your kakuhou, but to no avail.

Luckily, the man's kakugan gave away enough information about the person to let all three of you know that this man was indeed a ghoul. Urie finally jumped into action, attacking the beast as you wriggled against the wall, trying to scrape off the forming kakuja.

Shirazu noticed your discomfort and finally backed off, shaking his head as an attempt to get rid of all feelings that had risen with the former situation.

"Sorry I made you uncomfortable. I may have gotten carried away..." He explained.

You were still scratching your back on the brick wall, feeling your kakugan spring to life in your eye.

"I guess you got excited too, huh?" He smirked. "I didn't know you-"

"GINSHI IF YOU DON'T CALL SASAKI RIGHT NOW I WILL NOT HESITATE TO EAT YOU!" You screeched.

Since your kagune was a kakuja, your RC cell count was significantly higher than the others, only on the thin border line between human and ghoul, which meant that you could deal with eating both human food and flesh (not that you ever ate flesh before,) without a problem, so your threat was certainly not an empty one.

Off in the distance, you heard a sickening squishing sound, conforming that Urie killed the ghoul.

You groaned and collapsed to the floor as the RC cells finally emerged from your back.

"Holy shit!" You heard Shirazu yell.

You felt the cells on your back go crazy. You had never been able to materialize your kagune, leaving the confused cells to just create a dangerous mess on your back, like millions of very angry and tiny red wasps. It grew in size by the mere second, and you let out a scared sob.

"You two need to leave!" You said, feeling your mouth water as you inhaled their scent. "Forget Sasaki! Just run!"

Urie had decided to listen to you for once, walking right in front of you and exiting the alley. Shirazu, on the other hand...

"Yeah, get here as fast as possible, she's completely losing her shit- ...hello? Sassan?!" He threw his phone down. "Asshole hung up on me!"

You growled in annoyance (your stomach growled out of hunger, though). "Ginshi what the fuck are you still doing here?!" You screeched.

"Well I can't leave you alone since Urie already ditched us!" He explained, calmer than before. He seemed to have backed away to a 'safe' distance, too. "So I guess I'm babysitting you."

Instead of answering with words, you whimpered as you felt an odd feeling around your back, enveloping your stomach, crawling up your neck, reaching your shoulders...

"What the fuck?!" Shirazu yelled, obviously disturbed.

It must have been the kagune. There was no other explanation.

You tried your best to make sounds that sounded anything like words, but your brain couldn't process a thing with the fear and hunger you felt.

With the remaining strength and willpower you had, you managed to whimper Shirazu's first name before blacking out.

••••

Wether you completely passed out or just lost control of your body, you had no idea. The next thing you remembered was waking up on a hospital bed, staring at the off-white ceiling above you.

After adjusting to the bright light, you heard some shuffling next to you.

"Finally awake, huh? It's about time."

Your eyes caught a glimpse of blonde hair, and you smiled at your colleague.

"What happened after I...?" You started, trying to find a word to explain what you possibly did.

"You passed out like a fucking wimp, that's what."

Chucking, you gazed to your side, locking your eyes with his. "Jeez, that makes me feel just great. Thanks."

Shirazu chuckled too.

"I guess the kakuja's too much, then..." You said, more to yourself than to him. "I don't understand why Urie didn't get it. I can't control a thing like that."

"Eh, I can see why you passed the test for it." Shirazu shrugged before getting up and stretching. "And besides, they still let you have it, so that's something. They just added a few frames."

"Are you leaving?" You asked, disappointed.

"Hell no! Move over a bit."

You glanced down at your bed, wondering how two people could fit on it, before scooting to the side to make place for Ginshi. He climbed onto the bed and sighed, putting his hands behind his head and crossing his feet.

"Why'd you think I should've gotten the kakuja?" You asked, still curious.

"I dunno. I guess you just come off as a kakuja type of person." He grinned at you, and you pouted.

"That's not a very clear answer."

"Well, I guess you're pretty determined when you want, and you're nice to most people. You have a good heart, I suppose. And all that goodness can probably balance well with that sack of evil you have in your back. I don't think Urie's got that quality. Oh, and you're strong. Like, hella strong."

You snorted. "Strong? Were you even there when I couldn't control my own kakuja because of a mere kiss? Or when I passed out because of it?"

"Yeah well I don't think anyone could have stayed awake as long as you did." He countered, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. You turned your head to look at him, catching a glimpse of his exposed neck and semi-visible Adam's apple. You swallowed dryly, pushing the dirty thoughts out of your head.

It was a one time thing. Hell, it was just acting, (Y/N).

"Thanks." You mumbled, looking down at yours hands laying on your lap.

The two of you remained silent for a little while. It was nice, just being able to relax like this (even though it was basically just you recovering instead of relaxing).

"Hey, (Y/N)..." Shirazu started.

You glanced at him, humming to let him know that you were listening. He kept his eyes on the ceiling. He looked like he was conflicted with something.

"Back in the alley... You were really good."

You blushed. "Uh... Thanks..? You too, I suppose. Those were some good acting skills."

"What?" Ginshi questioned, looking down into your eyes, confused.

"You were really into the role, you know!" You explained. "I'm impressed you managed to go through with it even when the ghoul showed up!"

"Why would that even be a problem?"

You felt yourself shrink a bit. Even if he didn't mean for you to get like this, you still felt a bit insecure that he seemed so confused about something so simple. Were you just not good at explaining things..?

"Well... Er, you know... It must've been weird, and uncomfortable."

"Honestly I was 100% okay with it. Yeah, I wasn't sure if Urie was still sane when he explained it, but... I guess I enjoyed it." Shark boy averted his gaze back to the ceiling as his face began turning red, and you realized the same was happening to yours.

"Oh..!" You said, finally getting it.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable back there, I really am." He chuckled. "I must've been horrible if I made you go full defence mode, kagune and all."

"No, you were fine! Really fine, actually. I enjoyed it too, Ginshi." You smiled through your embarrassment.

His eyes locked onto yours once again. Neither of you said anything, you just stared at each other for the longest time.

You took a deep breath, and spoke your thoughts. "Would you mind if we did that more often, then?" You asked.

Shirazu's face became redder, and he gave you a nervous smile. "I wouldn't mind, I suppose..." He stated, looking away. "I mean!" He snapped his head back to you. "I'd really like to! I'm not saying I don't care, okay? Because I do!"

You giggled. "I understand, Shirazu."

He seemed to calm down, and you felt an indescribable urge to lean towards him. From his movements, he felt it too because in mere seconds, your noses were almost touching.

"Can I?" Shirazu asked.

"Of course." You answered. "That's not even questionable anymore."

With that, the two of you closed off any remaining distance, performing an alley stunt once again, just softer and with more innocent feelings than before.

Everything seemed perfect. His lips felt amazing against yours, making them tingle in a way that you possibly couldn't get enough of. His hands found their way to your face, lightly caressing your cheeks with the pads of his thumbs as yours snaked behind his neck, playing with his blond hair.

The two of you could've gone on like this for ever until-

"Yeah! You get some Shiragin!"

You pulled away, and Shirazu fell off the bed, painfully colliding with the floor. You cringed.

"I-I'm sorry!" Mutsuki exclaimed, bowing in front of you two, his face turning as red as a tomato. "We didn't mean to look!"

You glanced at him, forgiving him instantly and asking him to stand up straight. How could you ever stay mad at such a sweet guy?

"We're really sorry!" Haise said.

"It's fine, you guys! Really, it's no big deal, right Ginshi?" You glanced down at the poor boy. He was red with embarrassment, just sitting on the floor, mortified of getting caught.

"So are you guys a thing now?" Saiko asked.

Now that you think about it, it's the first time you saw her out of her room...

"Well, I guess so..." You said, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Yes!" She cheered. "Finally, one of my OTPs worked out!"

"OT-what now?" You asked.

"I'm really happy for both of you," Haise started. "But the two of you still have to behave, do you understand?"

The way he said that made you blush. "O-of course, Sassan! We won't do anything like that when there'll be people around!" Finally, Shirazu spoke up.

"Are you saying the two of you will still do it when you're alone?" Saiko smirked.

"Saiko!" Mutsuki scolded, blushing madly once again.

"Of course you'd be blushing, Mucchan!" She snickered, "Your room's right next to (Y/N)'s!"

"SAIKO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.1K 59
Are you a simp for this man? Me too bitch let's go to therapy together. -THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK I EVER WROTE AND I THINK IT IS KIND OF TRASH JUST TO...
67K 1.2K 9
Tokyo Ghoul Pregnancy One-Shots *SPOILERS GALORE* The songs used are what I envisioned the reader and said character listening to on their baby-makin...
308K 7.1K 26
NO LONGER UPDATING. There's not enough Juuzou love, so I decided to write a small(or big)collection of Suzuya Juuzou one-shots. I hope you enjoy! ○(...
106K 1.9K 37
Just a vast collection of my work. Title says it all. This is a one-shot collections of my Tokyo Ghoul x reader...so...yeah....enjoy!! Hope you like...