π˜”π˜³. π˜‰π˜°π˜Ίπ˜§π˜³π˜ͺ𝘦𝘯π˜₯

By theshimmery_star

From a fake relationship to a real one.... How will it happen? To know more peep into the story. Cover credit... More

Prologue
Character sketch
First meeting
The offer
Second meeting
New problem
Meeting new parents
Where is Manik?
Finding Manik
You have no right
Leaving home
The end
Hidden feelings
Separation
Shock
Proposing her
Shout out
Family time
Roka
Site seeing
Marriage
Announcement
Epilogue

Disaster? Is it?

7.9K 639 46
By theshimmery_star

I want to clear one thing. Are not you interested in the story? Then tell me me I  will take it down. If you are reading them at least vote. please. I can see the response is decreasing in each parts. So, am telling you for the last  time.

So is the most awaiting part. Lets see what will be Manik's decision.

Next day Manik called Nandini to meet him. She agreed.

N: Hello.

M: Hi.

N: So, what did you decide?

M: I am really in need of money but that doesn't mean I will betray someone for that.

(Hearing this Nandini became sad and thought that he will say no to her.)

But you said you future is also dependent on it. So, as you are saying I will do this for you.

N: Thank you.. thank you so much. You don't know how much it will help me.

M: But please make sure one thing that I don't get in some trouble because of this.

N: I had told you before also and I am saying again that you won't be in any problem. If you do, I will take care of that.

M: So, what will I have to do?

N: Nothing much you just need to go in front of my parents and talk to them. You have to tell a lie that you work in an IT farm.

Then Nandini explained Manik everything and they went to their own way.
That night Manik came back home a little late. When he came back Cabir was there already.

C: Aj itna late kyun hua?

M: I had some work. Woh I have accepted the job. Now I can find another job without any interruption.

C: Congratulation for the job. But which one?

M: Arre I had told you a girl gave me an offer for being his boyfriend for 3 months that one.

C: You accepted the offer? Have you gone mad?

M: Toh aur kya karta? I am not getting any job. Everyday I go to so many places for interview. For those travel, house rent and for everything I need money. From where I will get that? So, I accepted the offer. I will get money from there and also search a job in this while.

C: Don't worry everything will be alright. Jo v karna soch samajh ke karna. Just make sure you don't get caught or be in some problem.

M: Hmm.

C: Chal so jaa. Bohut late ho gaye hein. Good night.

M: Good night.

At Nandini's house Dev was sitting on the coach and was reading something. Nandini came there and called him

N: Papa

D: Kya baat beta tu iss waqt? Kuch kam tha?

N: Yes, papa. I wanted to tell you something.

That time Durga also came there. While sitting beside Dev she asked

"You only want to tell your papa? Not me?"

N: No, maa, I was going to call you now only. Actually I wanted to talk to both of you about something very important.

D: First sit here and then tell.

N: Aap dono kuch dino sein mujhe shaddi ke liye bol rahe thein aur mein bar bar mana kar rahi thin. I had a reason for that.

Being excited Durga started telling "That's mean you have....."

Before she could tell anything more Dev stopped her
"Shh.. Tum chup raho. Let her speak."

N: Maa, you are right. I like someone. If I have to marry, then I will marry him only. There is some problem going on in his office else we had decided that I will make you meet him directly.

Du: It's your father who was guessing this. I am very happy for you.

D: I won't object in your marriage. Our happiness lies in you only. If you are happy, then we are also happy.

N: Thank you so much papa.

D: Abhi jaldi sein usko bula hume usse milna hein.

N: Thik hein papa.

Then Nandini went to her room and called Manik. Manik picked up the call after a few rings.

N: Hello, Manik.

M: Yes, madam.

N: Tomarrow be ready you have to meet my father okay? At sharp 10.

M: Okay.

N: I will pick you. Bye.

M: Bye.

Next morning Manik got ready in a formal wear as he doesn't know what he should wear. Nandini came at the right time and picked him up.
After a driving of 45 minutes they reached. Manik was sitting in front of Dev. Nandini was sitting beside Dev. By each passing seconds Manik was getting more nervous and nervous. His palms were getting wet with his sweat.

D: How is work going on?

M: I.. M..e... Me.... Woh... Woh... Mein..

D: Arre why are you stammering. Don't stammer. Talk freely. You don't need to get afraid or nervous. We are your family only. But don't tell lie. I hate liars.

M: Wo... Woh... Unc... Uncle... I....

D: Arre why are you stammering again? (looking at Nandini) What happened? Why is he stammering so much?

N: Nothing papa. He is just nervous.

D: Manik, tell me what is happening? Tell me the truth.

Dev asked Manik sternly so Manik got afraid told everything in a trance.
"uncle I don't work in any IT farm. I don't have any job. So, your daughter told me to pretend to be her boyfriend and she will pay me for that. Please uncle I did not do anything."

N: no, papa, nothing like that. Manikkk

D: What did yu say? And you are still sitting here in front of me? Go.. Out of my house right now.

N: No, papa.. Manik... Manik....

Interesting? Shocking? Funny? How did you find the part? Tell me.
please vote and comment.
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...
37.4K 2.6K 21
❀ It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
96.3K 9.4K 57
#6 in Lifestory out of ~10K stories (June, 2021) When THE Nandini Murthy met Manik F*CKBOI Malhotra, during her undergrad days in New York, it was th...
1.2K 81 10
Manik ka tutta hua dil... Nandu ka unchaha rishta... Kya hua, Kaise hua?? Jaane ke liye jaldiii jaiye aur padhiye puri kahani....