(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ perfect losers

By AngelinaHarris711

nope. More

Face reveal?
✒2
✒3
✒4
✒5
help.

✒1

25 1 0
By AngelinaHarris711

Why we enrolled now, I don't know. The thing is, tomorrow is the last day of school. We've only been here a week yet the teachers already love me and (most) kids already hate me. Good thing we only have tomorrow left.

I'm standing outside my brother and sisters school. I see the boy who's brother went missing. Poor kid. I here the bell ring and wait for them to walk out. I wait. Two minutes...
Five...
Ten...

I decide to go see where they were. The last few kids were leaving and finally see them and sigh with relief. I go to hug them and I look down at their faces. My brother had a fat lip and my sister had bruises on her legs, like she had fallen. Or someone pushed her. Their faces were red and puffy from crying most likely.
     I kneel down and ask my brother," What happened?".

    "Those boys did it Angel! They were calling her names and th-they pushed her down. I tried to protect her. I'm sorry. Don't tell daddy!" he says and a tear falls from his eye. I wipe it off and kiss both their foreheads.

I twist my keys in the lock. I hear the soft click of the door unlocking and push open the door. We drop our book bags by the door. They go upstairs to change. There's a note on the counter that says
Be home soon
Love,
Mom and Dad

Once they're changed, I let them in my room.

Since we know our parents hide baby monitors, we don't  speak.
We each have our notepads and pencils.

I write: who were the boys that bullied you?

They both write: we don't know

Me: What did they look like?

I look around for the baby monitor and see it in the corner. I switch it off.

B: there was a fat one and he burped a lot
S: one had ugly hair and a knife
B: the other guy had white hair!
Both: and the crazy guy had a fire shooter!

I should've known. Of course it was them.
Everyone's favorite assholes.
Belch Huggins
Henry Bowers
Victor Criss
Patrick Hockstetter

Strike One.
Strike One.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
249K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...