Old Friends, New Beginnings |...

Por mayaxwriter

PETER PARKER FANFIC **** Peter Parker has been your best friend since you were young and you both are crushe... Más

Part 1 - Kids (Prologue)
Part 2 - Back to Queens
Part 3 - Hey Parker...
Part 4 - Just Friends...
Part 5 - Spider-Boy
Part 6 - Web Fluid
Part 7 - Night Talk
Part 8 - Homecoming Tears
Part 9 - Cloud Nine
Part 10 - Homecoming Game
Part 11 - Dinner Butterflies
Part 12 - "You look perfect tonight"
Part 13 - Airport Meetings
Part 14 - Just Leave...
Part 15 - I Missed You
Part 16 - Gemini
Part 17 - Tony Stark
Part 18 - Mind Messages
Part 19 - Elise
Part 20 - The Gift
Part 21 - Burns
Part 22 - Partners
Part 23 - Banks and Secrets
Part 24 - The New Guy
Part 25 - Birthday Surprises (Part 1)
Part 26 - Birthday Surprises (Part 2)
Part 27 - Questions
Part 28 - Goodbyes and Lies
Part 29 - Drunk from Love
Part 30 - Forget
Part 31 - Ember
Part 32 - Thoughts
Part 33 - Confession
Part 34 - Back Again
Part 35 - Work Lies
Part 36 - Dad
Part 37 - Dinner
Part 38 - Discovery
Part 39 - Consequences
Part 40 - Delmar's
Part 41 - Job Offer
Part 42 - Bottom Bunk
Part 43 - The Ticket
Part 44 - The Call
Part 45 - MJ
Part 46 - Explanation
Part 47 - A Walk
Part 48 - After School
Part 50 - Reassurance
Part 51 - Meeting
Part 52 - Hero Talks
Part 53 - Safe
Part 54 - Dress
Part 55 - The Last Night
Author's Note & Sequel Tease

Part 49 - Mom

4.2K 137 130
Por mayaxwriter

Our phones always seemed to ruin our special moments. But this time, it was my phone. I pulled apart from Peter's lips and reached into my pocket to check the caller ID.

Tony Stark, it read. I clicked the answer button and held the phone up to my ear, "Hello?"

"Miss Gemini, good to hear your voice again. How are you and underoos doing?" Mr. Stark asks.

I looked at Peter and smiled, "We made up,"

"That's a great happy ending. Always good to hear that, listen I need you and Peter up here right now."

I scrunched my eyebrows together, "Why?"

"I made some modifications to your suit, I take it that you didn't know it was gone."

My eyes widened and I walked to my closet and checked the back of it for where I threw my suit when I was upset. To my surprise, it wasn't there.

"How the hell did you get my suit?" I questioned strictly.

"That's not important, just get underoos and get down here." He hung up with that last note.

I turned off my phone and slipped it back into my pocket. Peter sat there looking at me confused. I gave him a small smile and a shrug.

"We have to go to the new Avengers Facility," I told him.

"What?" Peter asked, "Why?"

I was already up and grabbing a small jacket from my closet, "He made some modifications to my suit, so he basically broke into my house and took it." I laughed, "Let's just go and see what he did,"

I grabbed Peter's hand and led him out of my bedroom and down the stairs. My mom was sitting in the kitchen with a billion papers in front of her. She had her glasses on and she looked tired, but somehow she managed to look alert and put together at the same time.

She heard me and Peter come down the stairs, "I take it you two made up?"

"Yeah, we did," I told her, "Listen we have to go to the Avengers Facility for a little bit, we'll be back soon."

She frowned at me, "Y/N what did I tell you? I don't like you hanging around there or with them."

"What do you mean 'them'?" I questioned.

"Nothing, just go. We'll talk later." She put her head in her hands and looked back down in her papers.

~

Once Peter and I arrive at the Avengers facility we walk in and come face to face with the two security guards that wouldn't let me in the last time.

When they say me they moved out of the way to allow us through. I smiled, "Thanks boys,"

Peter looks shocked and whispers, "How did you get them to do that?"

"We just had a little disagreement last time I was here and I showed them what I can do," I giggled.

We made our way up to the top floor where Tony was sitting talking to Happy Hogan. Once he realized we were there he got up and walked over to us.

"Glad you guys decided to come," He says as he gets closer.

"You kinda made us," I reply laughing.

"Potato potahto," Mr. Stark says as he moves us into another room.

"So, what I mainly wanted to show you is an improvement on Gemini's suit," He taps some buttons on his watch and a tube comes up with my suit in it. It looked about the same except the mask was a little different. The mask covered my entire face now, except my eyes and it wraps around my ears.

"I installed a parachute in your suit, just like Mr. Parker has in his. It's just in case you ever are in a situation where you may need it." He explained, "And the mask has been raised and it covers more of your face. Just to you know, hide your identity."

"Oh, and also your suit is now fireproof," he adds, "No need to thank me, but you can. And if you feel like thanking me tell me now because I'll record it and make it my ringtone."

"It sounds great, I'll give you that," I tell him.

He takes a sip of his drink, "I should've recorded that,"

He taps a button on his watch and my suit is enclosed in the tube and it makes a noise, "Your suit will be packaged and then you can take it back with you."

~

Peter and I wait until we can take my suit home. Once we got my suit we left immediately. We start on the long walk home together, hand in hand.

"So, Ned told me that you were pretty sad without me," I tease.

He rolls his eyes, "I was fine, Ned was just worried." He grips my hand tighter.

"You came to school and your eyes were red, that doesn't seem fine."

"OK, I was a mess." He admits laughing.

I poke his arm, "Don't worry, I was a mess too."

I think for a minute. We've known each other since kindergarten, and I never saw him cry, except for when I left for Michigan, and when I do something to hurt him.

"Do you still want to be with me?" I stop walking and look at him.

"Of course I do. Why would you ask that?" He tells me.

I don't reply for a moment. I didn't really know what to say. I study his face again. His eyes aren't red anymore.

"I don't know, forget I said that." I continue to walk along the road.

Five minutes later right before we reached my house, Peter stopped me. I was confused on why he stopped me. But my question was answered.

He pulled my face to his and kissed my lips, and it made me realize how lucky I was to have him as my boyfriend, and my best friend.

~

Peter and I walk in the door to my house and notice my mom sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee. She looks worried, but surprisingly she doesn't have any papers in front of her.

I set down my bag from Tony Stark, "What's going on?"

"Y/N, we have to talk about the Stark Internship." She motions to Peter, "You have the Stark Internship too right?"

Peter nods nervously, his hand still in mine, "Mom, what's going on?"

She stands up, "I want you to quit the Stark Internship,"

"What? Why?" I ask.

"It's dangerous, being around Iron Man all the time. This world is dangerous and I don't want you to be around a man who is constantly battling criminals or aliens!"

"Aunt May lets Peter do the internship," I protest.

She sighs, "I'm not May," She grabs my hand that isn't holding Peter's, "Y/N, the Avengers, Spider-Man, and that Gemini, they're not any better than the criminals they fight. They make a mess and put others in more danger. And I don't want you near any of them."

I stood there with my mouth open. My mom didn't know but she was basically calling me a criminal. I feel my hand grow hot up against my mom's and Peter's. I remember that I can't control my powers  well when I'm upset. Peter notices because he looks at me with a worried look.

"I'm not having an argument about this. Now, you need to go upstairs and pack for when you and your dad move." She begins to walk away before I stop her.

"I'm not moving," I tell her. She turns around and walks back over to me.

"Why? You said you were going to,"

"I was bluffing. I was just upset with Peter and I wanted to say something that hurt him."

"Y/N you already agreed, the plane tickets are bought. You're going." She raises her voice.

My hand gets hot to the point that Peter has to let go, "I never asked you to buy the tickets. You guys bought the tickets before I agreed. I'm not going, Mom. I'm staying here with Peter."

Peter moves closer to me, "Calm down, you both are going to get upset."

"Give me another reason on why I should let you stay," my mom puts her hands on her hips and waits for me to reply.

I stood there for a good minute, but the answer flies out of my mouth without me even thinking, "I'm staying, because I'm Gemini."

-

-

-

-

A/N: This is such a terrible chapter ahh. Looks like the secret is out again. Do you guys think she's going to move to Florida with her dad? Starting next chapter there will be hints placed throughout the story, hinting to the end of the book, which will end on a cliffhanger. Don't forget, there will be a sequel! Thank you all so much for all the nice comments and the votes. I love you guys!! Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!!

Love always,
MJ Xx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

220 0 16
Fem Y/N x Peter Parker Fanfiction Everything Y/N has in life, she has worked her ass off to achieve. Well, almost everything. She studied hard to get...
1.7K 6 68
just a fanfic about Thomas Holland
47K 1.6K 25
PETER PARKER FANFIC [Sequel to "Old Friends, New Beginnings ||Peter Parker"] ****** Turns out everything that seemed perfect, was only a dream. It's...
4.8K 97 10
⚠️ DISCONTINUED AS OF 8-29-2021⚠️ (May pick it back up later on but most likely not) You were just a normal girl who did everything with your best fr...