my life -luna rose

By dyinglunarose

Life sucks but what can ya do More

my life -luna rose
my story part two. step father
my story part three. elementary school
my story part four. step mother
my life part five. grade 10
my story part six. july 15-
my story part seven
my story part 8
mystory part nine
my story part 10
my story part 11
my story part 12
my story part 13
3 years later
a long time update

my story part one. father.

71 0 0
By dyinglunarose

when I was born my ankle was bent so that the top of my foot was pressed against my shin and almost had to be amputated.

my mom used oil and rubbed my ankle back to be proper since my bones were still soft and fragile back then.

when my mom got to leave the hospital with me my fathers friend congratulated her with a plate of coke, he received a punch in the face for it.

my father abused my mum for five years throwing her into walls, choking her, hitting her and kicking her.

when I was five he started abusing me as well, but then my mom got me and we ran away, I don't remember where we went or who was around but I think we went to my aunts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
335K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
164K 15.4K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
640K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­