My Favorites || Fairy Tail On...

By Luvli_Grl

*Slow Updates* EVERYONE ^.^ Thank you for your growing support towards me! It's greatly appreciated! Love fro... More

I Do (NaLu)
Snow (Gruvia)
Surprise, Surprise (Miraxus)
Drinking Habits (Laxana)

Together For Now (Gale)

772 30 10
By Luvli_Grl

Wow, it's been a couple of weeks since I've updated. Sorry everyone, I've had a lot on my plate. So~ This one shot is being dedicated to XxGothicAngelxX. She's wonderful~ Just to put that out there. xD If you like Adventure Time or even some Pokemon, check out her stories. Read a little (a lot), vote here and there (everywhere), and put her notifications on blast with comments. ^^

A knock on a small home sounded and the owner opened the door, still tired from his previous mission gone wrong. The owner was none other than Gajeel Redfox. He'd been assigned on a "special" mission with Natsu, which was actually nothing much but going over to the next town to receive a few packages. But because of the hot headed partner he had, some words were exchanged and taken the wrong way which led to a few minor fights... in which the entire train station was destroyed.

The only thing Gajeel wanted to do when he got home was lay in his bed and take a nice, long nap. He'd just gotten home and taken a shower. He was about to get in the bed when he heard the knock and it aggravated him that someone was interrupting his sleep.

"I'm sorry, sir. But this area is under investigation and we need you to evacuate your home for now."'

In front of Gajeel were two men from the Rune Knights of the Magic Council. The Fairy Tail mage narrowed his eyes. He just got here and now he was going to have to leave his home once more?

"What's wrong?"

Lily, Gajeel's exceed, padded over in his altered form which was the size of Happy and Carla. The Rune Knights repeated their message and Liy frowned but understood. There was a level of respect and he knew that the Knights wouldn't be doing this unless they had a very good reason for it.

After a bit of convincing on Lily's part, Gajeel begrudgingly packed a bag and left his home in the care of the Knights. There was no need to put up a fight and give the Magic Council a reason to hate Fairy Tail more than they do now.

It was pretty late at night and Gajeel knew that he'd need to find somewhere to sleep and that he'd most likely have to choose a friend's house since the money from the mission went for fixing the station.

The first place he walked to was Wendy's apartment. The sleepy girl opened the door and rubbed her eyes. "Gajeel-san? What are you doing up so late?"

"I need a place to sleep." He sighed.

"Um..." Wendy glanced around the room and turned back to hm apologetically. "I don't think tonight is really a good night. Carla's not feeling so well and I don't want you all to get sick."

"That's fine." Lily smiled. "Thank you for thinking about us, Wendy. Have a good night."

The two left and crossed Wendy off their mental list of trustworthy friends. Gajeel crossed his arms as Lily recommended someone else they could go to - which made his partner less than pleased.

They walked over a canal on a bridge and into the neighboring forest to find a decent looking shack. Gajeel refused to get close to it so Lily rolled his eyes and walked towards the shack, knocking on the door. A few more knocks later and there was still no answer.

Eyes narrowed, Gajeel kicked the door in. "Hey! Hothead!"

The entire shack was empty with no sign of Natsu or even Happy. Groaning, the two leave the property and head over to their next person - Lucy Heartfilia. Gajeel thought she was perfect, considering te fact that everyone just walks into her house anyway.

When they got there, despite Lily's silent protests, Gajeel walked right through the door and took a few steps before stopping completely. He was right. In the room was not only Lucy sleeping in her bed, but the following:

Natsu Dragneel - also in her bed

Erza Scarlet - in one of the chairs

Gray Fullbuster - in a blanket on the floor

Juvia Lockser - right next to Gray, a little too close for comfort

Happy - sprawled across the table

What were they doing? Having a sleepover?

Gajeel just turned on his heel and walked out, closing the door behind him. There were way too many people in that room, and it ruled out quite a bit of people on his list. Sighing, he trudged along the streets of Magnolia Town with Lily right behind him.

There was one person left that they could ask or it was to the guild they go. A knock on the apartment door was made and it took a few minutes before there was a response. A small bluette opened the door, her bangs covering her eyes as she looked up sleepily.

"G-Gajeel?"

"Hello Levy." Lily smiled as Gajeel stayed quiet. "We need a place to stay for a couple of days since the area around the neighborhood we're in is under investigation by the Magic Council."

She blinked, rubbing her eyes. "The Magic Council is here? Well... you can stay here, I don't mind. Just watch your step please."

The two stepped in to find the floor covered in books. Lily hopped onto the dresser as Gajeel fell face first, Levy covered her mouth to stifle a giggle, but that didn't help at all.

"I said to watch your step."

"You need to clean this up."

Levy whined softly and sat on the floor, adjusting her romper that she always slept in. It was her favorite. Yellow with small pink polka-dots. "But... I'm using them all."

Gajeel sat up and placed his bag beside him. "Most of these are closed. Stack them up somewhere."

Levy sighed and started moving the books towards the wall. It didn't help that her two book shelves that were from floor to ceiling were already packed with them. As she picked up some, she started opening them up and getting lost in the stories, reading them.

"Shortstack. Less reading, more moving." Gajeel grumbled as he carried some books to the shelf.

"Wait a minute. You just got here to my home and now you're bossing me around? You're a guest here."

Gajeel raised an eyebrow. "You're the one who's listening."

She pursed her lips and put the book away. Once all the books were put away, the room looked much more like a room and not the top of a desk.

"So where am I sleeping?"

Levy's eye twitched and she crossed her arms. "You made me clean up my house."

"You needed it." Gajeel retorted. Lily watched them bicker back and forth from on top of Levy's dresser, snickering softly. If someone knew had seemed them for the first time, they've thought these two acted like an old married couple.

"Well. You've cleared your bed. Sleep." She motioned to the floor.

Gajeel crossed his arms. "There's nothing wrong with that couch in the corner."

Levy grinned and picked up some stacks of books on the couch until it was pretty much covered completely. "Oops. It's taken. Good night, Gajeel."

Before he could protest, Levy turned the lights out and walked over to the bed across the room, getting into it and pulling the blankets over herself. She turned on her side, her back facing Gajeel and closed her eyes.

Gajeel frowned, grumbling to himself and laid his head on his bag and went to sleep on the floor. Lily stayed on the dresser, perfectly fine with the familiar feeling as he'd always slept on Gajeel's dresser in their home. It was his choice as it helped him to be alert when he wanted to be.

A couple of hours later and Levy woke up to a noise. When she heard it again, she nearly jumped up. Facing towards the room, she held her hands out, ready to use her script magic if necessary. As she realized what the noise was, she stopped tensing and sighed with relief.

"Your snoring is horrendous, Gajeel."

Levy got out of her bed and looked at the sleeping figure on the floor. She smiled at him softly and went into the closet, pulling out a blanket. Levy sighed, feeling that she'd been a little hard on him for making him sleep on the floor. Laying the blanket over him, she smiled again before getting back in her bed.

The next morning, Levy woke up before everyone else again and yawned. She made up her bed and took a shower, putting on her regular clothes and fixing her hair. Walking over to her small kitchen, she looked through the refrigerator before groaning. There wasn't any food since she'd forgotten to go shopping yesterday. And she was highly doubtful that she had an scrap metal and feed Gajeel with. Even though she could always just use her script magic to make metal, but she didn't like using her magic on an empty stomach because she's not as focused.

When Gajeel and Lily woke up, Levy was reading a book on her bed. She allowed Gajeel to use her shower and once he came out, she looked up at him and closed the book.

"I need to go shopping. I want you to come with me because I don't know what you like."

Gajeel shrugged. "It can't be helped. Isn't there usually a crowd though?"

"It's the market. Of course there's a crowd. Everyone likes to shop there." Levy smiled.

They all stood up and left the apartment, Levy locking the door behind them. The walk to the open market didn't take that long and as soon as they got there, Levy was about to walk off to the produce first when Gajeel grabbed her arm and pulled her back so she was facing him.

"It's hard looking for someone so small. So don't leave my side."

Levy blushed before realizing exactly what he said. She yanked her arm away and crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at him. "I am not that small!"

"Are you serious?" Gajeel snickered. "You're a midget."

She pouted and narrowed her eyes. Lily, who laughed at the whole conversation, transformed into his real size and picked Levy up, placing her on his shoulder as they started walking. Levy looked over top of everyone in awe and grinned down at Gajeel.

"Who's the short one now?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.3K 63
a book full of JERZA One shots
213K 3.4K 26
Here are a series of oneshots between you and your FairyTail crush! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment, thanks ^_^! Disclaimer: I do NOT ow...
40.4K 1K 29
Nalu oneshots!! Not updating anymore. I've kinda lost interest in nalu. I still like it very much I'm just not into it anymore. Vote and comments ple...
90.4K 1.3K 26
Fairy Tail one-shots for as many ships as wanted! {REQUESTS CLOSED}