•●;; BNHA X Reader

By honeii-boii

This used to be just trans reader, but I changed it to be just one shots in genral, but I still do trans read... More

Requests and Rules!!
My Hero (Bakugou X FTM! Bullied! Reader)
Close Encounter (Toga Himiko x CisMale!Intern!Reader)
Sick Day (Deku X Genderneutral!Reader)
Mostly Alone (Tenya Iida X MTF!Insecure!Reader)
Pocky (Hitashi Shinsou x GN! Reader)
Cold Outside (Todoroki X GN!Reader)
Surprise (Uchaco X Fem!Reader)
Not an Update, just me begging for requests
Sing for Me (Husband!Kaminari X GN!Married!Reader)

Usless (Aizawa Shouta X Male!Quirkless!Reader)

1.6K 49 3
By honeii-boii

WE GOT OUR FIRST VOTE SO THX
this one is angst btw

TW: Angst

Your Quirk: None.
/////

     (Y/n) had been sitting by Shouta's bed for around 2 days now. He'd lost count for the most part. He was disheveled, hadn't shaved (or eaten for that matter) in a while, couldn't sleep at all.

     He was gratful that recovery girl was okay with him staying with his husband at Yueii after the USJ attack, even though he wasn't a faculty member. He sat at Shouta's side, waiting for him to wake up all day, which Recovery Girl thought to be a bit worrying, although she never said that.

     It was around 2 in the morning. (Y/n) was still awake, leaning onto his husband (who was half-awake, although (Y/n) didn't know that) and fiddling with his wedding ring. He sighed.

     "I really don't deserve you, do I? You're so brave and smart and strong...and her I am...Quirkless...and completely useless to you. I can't do anythi-" he was cut off by a weak tap on his arm. He turned around and his eyes widened as he saw his husbands eyes open, glaring at him slightly.

     "Don't you ever say that about yourself. I would punch you harder if I could." Shouta sighed. "Just...go to sleep." He said, his tone dropping to a more concerned look apon seeing (Y/n)'s tierd face. The (taller/shorter) man nodded and gently layed his head down over Shouta's bed.

     "Good night, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
926K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...