Always, My Child

By nightwing2

Harry Potter abused by family. Dumbledore knows as he pays them. Harry doesn't tell anyone out of fear of Hea... More

Living with Sirius
Safely Tucked Into Bed
Up or Down
Tea Time With Tomas
Giggles
Owls for the Missed
A Step In The Right Direction
Confusion on Why I Title Things Wierdly

Wake For But A Moment

18.4K 495 111
By nightwing2

Severus never left Harry's side. When they had to leave for any reason, Severus brought the comatose boy with them. His husband, who had many court sessions, would allow the boy to sit on his lap while the idiotic people fought with each other over laws that would cause more problems. Severus was worried when they returned after a session.
"Severus, all we can do is wait and watch as he heals himself. I know you wish for him to wake soon but patience is the key here." Severus wept into the strong chest, holding his child close.
They felt eyes on them and looked done at the young boy who was their world. Half closed eyes filled with terror met Sev's sad eyes.
"Hello, Harry. It's alright. No one will hurt you here." Severus whispered. His husband kissed Harry's head. Harry struggled to focus on the man as he walked away.
"I'll be back in an hour."
"Be safe, Tom. You know that Dumbledore is trying to get to you." Severus held Harry a little tighter.
"When am I not careful! No, don't answer that." Tom, sane and handsome, disappeared into the floo and Harry fell back to sleep, cuddled by the dark man that would protect him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.